A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:16 am

Post by GreyICE »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Cool beans. I'm sure this will be great WIFOM when you do kill me. You said it in thread so the scum killed me to implicate you. Absolutely grade A vintage.
Let them.

OH wait

Do you
know
I'm town???

Did you just slip up?
Well either I slipped up, or you're illiterate as well as being scum.

I'll lean towards the latter myself. But fuck it, why not hard claim total waste of a spot after soft claiming scum?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Cool beans. I'm sure this will be great WIFOM when you do kill me. You said it in thread so the scum killed me to implicate you. Absolutely grade A vintage.
Let them.

OH wait

Do you
know
I'm town???

Did you just slip up?
He said "when you do kill me." He thinks you're scum, will kill him tonight, then tomorrow say, 'scum killed me to implicate me based off of this post!'.

I don't personally agree with that line of thinking, but it's certainly not a scumslip.

GreyICE:
Have you played with any of us before? You seem to know all three of us, but at least personally, your name isn't ringing any bells.

-hito
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:23 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:He said "when you do kill me." He thinks you're scum, will kill him tonight, then tomorrow say, 'scum killed me {you must mean 'GreyICE'} to implicate me based off of this post!'.
Ah, yeah, maybe. Well I'm going to NK him anyway so. You can lynch me today or tomorrow. If you lynch me tomorrow, then at least you'll have gotten rid of a major game annoyance.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Twilight Sparkle wrote:He said "when you do kill me." He thinks you're scum, will kill him tonight, then tomorrow say, 'scum killed me {you must mean 'GreyICE'} to implicate me based off of this post!'.
Ah, yeah, maybe. Well I'm going to NK him anyway so. You can lynch me today or tomorrow. If you lynch me tomorrow, then at least you'll have gotten rid of a major game annoyance.
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@MoI: Well how can we tell when she been sarcastic and not? What if she is an infinite Dayvigging Scum v_v? Yes I joke on that, but seriously I'm not going to play that game, "Oh was that you been sarcastic in this post or did you mean it." IF a player is playing sarcastically that just creates a shit load of WIFOM. Did they mean this post, or were they been sarcastic.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:31 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

You know what would be great? If we could stop the soft-claiming going on ...

I understand in Cow's case given his PR why he more or less had to but others of you don't have any reason to be giving up your charater.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Vote: Bunnylover

idiotic reactions to obv sarcasm make one scum
die die die
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by diddin »

Locke Lamora wrote:
Unvote; Vote: DGB

I'm not seeing the usual aggressive scumhunting/unfounded declarations in the vein of 'x is town and y is scum' that I expect from a pro-town DGB. The LMP vote is weak and hasn't been followed up on, which makes me doubt how scummy DGB found either of the things she based it on.
Meta cases on Page 3? lol no
chesskid3 wrote:
Shadow1psc wrote:/waits for ChessKid to come in and create 10 pages based on why people should mass nameclaim for governer status.
Mini Theme != large theme. Shut up.
Unvote

Vote: Shadow

Go read Pirates mafia that just ended, this idiot blew it in LYLO in a spectacular fashion.

..GreyIce is also scum. Fake "lol i don't trust anyone but me" is fake.

Raise: Dana

<3

Don't really like this either. It just looks like you want to lynch him for his bad play and don't even think he'll flip scum.
Bunnylover wrote:@TS: Frankly I don't like the ability and probably don't even want it to be used. It basically a WIFOM situation if a townie uses it on a scum player and that scum flips.

@hasdgfas 97: Did you just do the macorania (or however you spell it) o_o?

Did DGB just claim scum :neutral:
:headdesk:

Not liking GreyICE at all. His talk about having everyone vote him is nonsense for the hand raising. The Hand ability DOES, in fact, have uses for us whether it goes to town or not. Now that the mod has confirmed scum cannot use it for instawin LYLO, it gives us more information by giving it to out biggest townread than a guy shouting HEY I'M TOWN I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG MAKE ME THE HAND.

Post 88 is a weak attack too. Using lame Wiki tells like IIoA and not liking someone's use of stats while not explaining WHY the stats are bad at all. If anything calling Magna on IIoA is hypocritical because your post contained little ANALYSIS of MoI's statistics.

Vote: GreyICE

BTW are you an alt?

Raise DrippingGoofBall

DBG has actually been my biggest townread so far in this game, don't know about anybody else.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:He said "when you do kill me." He thinks you're scum, will kill him tonight, then tomorrow say, 'scum killed me to implicate me based off of this post!'.

I don't personally agree with that line of thinking, but it's certainly not a scumslip.

GreyICE:
Have you played with any of us before? You seem to know all three of us, but at least personally, your name isn't ringing any bells.

-hito
I'm in Brotherhood of the Wolf with Mina, and I like her from that game (ongoing game, yadda yadda). You, I don't know. Sotty hasn't posted yet. So I'm just treating your hydra like it was Mina in a thread without rabid wolverines. I also love the nickname Sparky, and you're now stuck with it, Sparky :D

As for an 'argument' I wouldn't call what I posted that, but I'm distinctly disgusted with the wine that was given to me in that post. I'll say it before, I'll say it again. I'm a simple man - you put those two goblets of wine in front of me, I shove one down your throat and one up your ass. Problem solved.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 1.2

Twilight Sparkle (1) Zdenek
Percy (2) LynchMePls, Magua
Zdenek (1) MagnaofIllusion
Shadow1psc (4) Hasdgfas, zoraster, Twilight Sparkle, Mikujin

DrippingGoofball (3) GreyICE, Bunnylover, Locke Lamora
chesskid3 (1) Benmage
xvart (1) Song of Ice and Fire
Mikujin (1) Danakillsu
LynchMePls (1) DrippingGoofball
Bunnylover (1) chesskid3
GreyICE (1) diddin

Not voting (8) Nexus, Percy, xvart, Xtoxm, Raivann, Shadow1psc, Feysal, Kast

With 25 alive it takes 13 to lynch.

Raise Count 1.2

Locke Lamora (1) Locke Lamora
LynchMePls (1) LynchMePls
MagnaOfIllusion (1) MagnaofIllusion
Hasdgfas (1) Hasdgfas
GreyICE (1) - GreyICE
Twilight Sparkle (1) Magua
Mikujin (1) Mikujin
DrippingGoofball (2) Danakillsu, diddin
Bunnylover (1) Bunnylover
Danakillsu (1) chesskid3

Not raising (14)Nexus , Benmage, Percy, xvart, Xtoxm, Raivann, Zdenek, Zoraster, Twilight Sparkle, Song of ice and fire, DrippingGoofball, Feysal, Kast, Shadow1psc

With 25 alive it takes 13 to raise someone

*Any mistakes in the votecount PLEASE point them out. God knows it'd not be the first time I made a mistake.
* No one is currently due a prod
* xvart is currently on v/la
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:01 pm

The Shadow1psc wagon is really lame. Everyone on it should feel like a lollipop snatcher.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Zdenek »

GreyICE, zoraster initiated the calls for people to not self-vote, but I believe you've only directed complaints at DGB. Why is this?

It seems to me that it is unlikely that we are going to learn anything of value from these early votes to raise at all (regardless of whether or not they are self-votes), and who people chose to raise will only become important as the day goes on. As a result of this line of reasoning, I find Magua's argument against self-voting in post 40 to be a bit of a stretch.

I feel uneasy about GreyICE at the moment. On the one hand, I would be surprised if as scum he would be this willing to throw himself into the spotlight, but on the other hand, his attacks on DGB seem weak and contrived.

I am in agreement with Twilight Sparkle's discussion of Magna's statistical analysis and his complaint that it is now worthless.

Mod and all, I will be V/LA from tomorrow until Monday. It is not clear just how limited my access will be at the moment.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Kast »

@GreyIce-
I didn't only mean your paranoia about governor power; you're overreacting to almost everyone on almost everything. It rubs me wrong. Do you have any links to past games where you similarly go crazy over nothing?

As far as the governor ability and your question, Governor can't self nominate. If it came down to a 3 player lylo with 2 town and 1 scum, having the 1 scum be the only person who can't become lynch immune is clearly better than the alternatives. Of course, you're asking about a silly isolated situation without considering how we arrive there; it's not really that relevant.

I'm curious though, if you really think it's such an evil/bad/anti-town power, then why the hell are you asking to be made Governor instead of forming a coalition to force a tie and eliminate it?

@Cow's post restriction-
The effort being put into figuring out alternative forms of communication seem pointless. He's been able to communicate so far, and I'm sure he's bright enough to communicate more if he has need.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

The only other thing I'd like to know from Hasg is if he can vote/raise or not. Also I have to wonder (and if I'm over-stepping my bounds or this is something we don't want scum to know, ignore it), does breach of your restriction result in a) modkill, or b) tree-stumping? If I'm going too far into modkill territory myself by asking, just ignore this >_>
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:
Benmage wrote: I'd join the wagon on my bro Percy.....but we should already get down to business. Which VI goes first?

vote chesskid
You know I'm all about the policy lynches, but shadow is cheeky scum.
Cheeky?
Twilight Sparkle wrote: Just us, I think.
Whose your third?
Magua wrote:
GreyICE wrote:THIS IS NOT RVS. SCUM WILL SEEK TO RAISE OTHER SCUM.
Don't you *want* scum to raise other scum?
Yep.
Twilight Sparkle wrote:
Shadow1psc wrote:It would seem to me more scummy that people bw raise another person. Self raising doesn't seem inherently scummy in the slightest. Inb4 "you're scum for not thinking what you did is scummy"
No, you're scummy for Raising without voting and your only justification for self-raising being "a concise way to piss off zoraster."
Deliberate pissing off??? TOWNTELL.
Magua wrote:Raising someone else tells us nothing about you *at this point in time*. Three days from now, it may tell us quite a bit about you.
We should raise the best of the best of us.

Hence we should raise me.
GreyICE wrote: Noooooottt really, no. Don't have this amazing desire to find out what scum can do with a governor power. Don't have an amazing desire to find out if there's any powers that scum have brought online with this "Hand of the King" mechanic. Don't have any desire to find out that they have some sort of godfather powers or turn cops naive, or can get some cool thing if they're hand.
They dont. This mechanic is to be fun. Like I said it was put here to speed through a rvs, and moreover give scum (apparently like yourself) something to dwell on/talk about/hide behind. Also this power is WEAK as shit. It is a NERFED version of the previous Hand because the previous Hand if in the powers of a scum was doomed to be dead soon, and for balance purposes I
know
the mods downed it.
Bunnylover wrote:
Raise: Bunnylover

Lets face it, for those who have played with me, you know that the only way for me to be good is to be unlynchable v_v. So those who were in Gorrad favorite ficitional mafia game, unraise your hand for yourself and raise it for me.
You can't make yourself unlynchable. So raise me. I'll let you live for a little longer one way or another.
danakillsu wrote:And yet the very fact that you know this statistic tells us that scum could easily have seen this and decided to self-raise because "that's what town does".
:roll:
GreyICE wrote: I don't like the governor power in play in the first place, and I don't trust whoever gets it.
Thats fine. Drop the issue at that. Put it in the best players hands...mine...and put them under scrutiny.
zoraster wrote:GreyICE comes across as dumb (he seems unable to understand that just as he doesn't trust anyone else and would prefer to have the power in his hands, everyone else feels the same way), but I'm not sure about scummy at this point.
This….I’m feeling a furclow in the making and I don’t like it.
zoraster wrote: My suggestion is simply to stop raising anyone at all until things are a little more settled. By halfway through the day, we can make town reads PLUS we can make reads based on Hand raises.

One thing is for sure: the Hand should be picked by at least a large plurality. We can't let it be picked by 2 or 3 people.
Duh :roll:
Twilight Sparkle wrote:Scum tend to like to show false bravado, in my experience.
Woahhhhh....could not disagree more. Scum like to sit in the shadows and see what others do.
Locke Lamora wrote:
Unvote; Vote: DGB

I'm not seeing the usual aggressive scumhunting/unfounded declarations in the vein of 'x is town and y is scum' that I expect from a pro-town DGB. The LMP vote is weak and hasn't been followed up on, which makes me doubt how scummy DGB found either of the things she based it on.
:!: :!: This looks like a real vote/real attempts at reasoning for the vote....What pg are we on??? :?

I'm calling LL scum. Too much justification.
Shadow1psc wrote:To be fair, I don't see many games hit the ground running so hard. There's usually a few pages of random-whatever-stage before people start harping on things, so I threw down some comedy. Though I'm glad I could be a catalyst of discussion.
This is just a novice-TOWN-player.
chesskid3 wrote:Oh I would also like to take this opportunity to mention that my character was once the hand of the king
so
I deserve it
VIdiot claims Twyin Lannister. Lets lynch already.
Twilight Sparkle wrote: I'm going to ask something a bit strange. Do people think that a one-shot governor would be useful for town? Say, on a town read in LYLO who looks lynchable but whom you're sooooo sure was town (which is a double-edged sword, if you're wrong or it )?

Right now, I think the role would mainly have a scum benefit, and even then, only when played at the right time. I'm asking because we're discussing the best use of the role in the Hydra QT. We'll explain more, later.
We can just waste the ability early on if we fear it….its really not very powerful.
GreyICE wrote: So far you've added nothing but wall post after wall post, IIoA, and no fucking analysis whatsoever. I am telling you the truth, I am town, you are not helping the town.
Idiot confirmed....I MEAN! Oh your town ANDDDDD telling the truth!....WOw i totally believe you...this TOTALLY isn't FLUFF. (internetsarcasm)
GreyICE wrote: I'm in the spotlight. You think this is a scum gambit? It's not.
This is why you're idiot-town...but Can't be governor. This is why I should be governor.
GreyICE wrote:It has to go on town who will not abuse it or misuse it, because the ideal use, in all likelihood, is to
never use it.
No. Just use it today and it'll be wasted, and headache/wine cleared….although the upside of using it in a badass fashion is gone.
Kast wrote: Let's lynch scummy (regardless of VI status). However, deviation from expected behavior will likely influence whether something done by a specific player is actually scummy or not.
Negative. That just means we'll be lynching them later in the game...best to get em dead early when we can afford todo so.
hasdgfas wrote:
********Are you Ser Ilyn Payne?
Bunnylover wrote:Did DGB just claim scum :neutral:
Is that a serious fucking question. Just proxy your vote to me already.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua wrote:How many VIs do you count in this game, Magna?
From those who need to die quickest.
1)Chesskid3
9) Danakillsu
25) Bunnylover
20) A song of ice and fiure-unknown
14) Shadow1psc-town VI
21) GreyICE-town VI

There’s a couple honorable…dishonorable? mentions I’ll keep an eye on
Magua wrote:Because I am leery of people who say "Policy lynching a VI D1 is the smart move" when there's more than one VI.
We’ll lynch them all.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:My question to you – why no direct questions for Benmage based on this reasoning? He suggested that there are more than one VI in his post.
LOOK. Town can win this probably lynching 1 scum the whole game. Odds are there’s a scum Team of the North Robb Stark etc etc, and Odds are there’s a Stannis scum team. That alone means there will likely be crosskilled.

YOU KNOW WHO WONT BE NIGHTKILLED The aforementioned idiots. It is our job as the town to kill em all. We don’t need to kill scum today tomorrow or the next day to win this. We need to kill off the unreadable. The ones who even if town will lose us the game.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Yeah, Benmage is scum.

Blatant rolefishing.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:17 pm

GreyICE wrote:Blatant rolefishing.
Gratuitous wikitell detected.

Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Raivann »

VOTE: greyice
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Kast »

@Benmage-
Given the choice between:
Lynching scum now and not being able to lynch a VI later
-OR-
Lynching a VI now and not being able to lynch scum later

I'll take the former thanks.

Policy lynch as an excuse to avoid finding/lynching scum is horrible. If you aren't actually pushing/defending that, then please clarify and explain yourself because that's what your post implies.
-Suggesting that we can sit back and let scum do all the work for us reinforces the impression that you're intentionally pushing an extremely anti-town strategy.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:27 pm

We're not policy lynching. We're lynching scum.

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Zdenek wrote:GreyICE, zoraster initiated the calls for people to not self-vote, but I believe you've only directed complaints at DGB. Why is this?
Asking people not to selfvote is not scummy. Attempting to threaten people into not self voting is scummy, because it shuts off discussion. DGB has done nothing to foster discussion, and attempted to call it off. Everything since then has apparently been an attempt to play off having a 'sarcastic' meta. Lets ask a simple question, using Scumage's example of apparent "Village Idiots:" would Chesskid be given a pass for similar behavior? Oh, no? Why are we giving her a pass? She's scum, got called on it, and is trying to get her way out of it on this meta bullshit.
Kast wrote:I'm curious though, if you really think it's such an evil/bad/anti-town power, then why the hell are you asking to be made Governor instead of forming a coalition to force a tie and eliminate it?
Yeaaaahhhh. So lets see, I need a majority to agree to give me the power to keep it out of the hands of anyone who will misuse it, but any single townie could put it into someone's hands with one vote/unvote at the end of the day?

Yeah, fuck that noise. We wouldn't need a majority, we'd need a total consensus.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kast wrote:@Benmage-
Given the choice between:
Lynching scum now and not being able to lynch a VI later
-OR-
Lynching a VI now and not being able to lynch scum later

I'll take the former thanks.
Lol...what retarded options are these. A) We probably won't lynch scum D1. B) Why is killing an idiot today equate to not killing scum tomorrow?....Whereas C) Having idiots in endgame CAN equal a lose. As seen by last game, and moreover numerous games. We eliminate C and are stuck with D) A smaller pool of players,more information to work with and no handicaps.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:We're not policy lynching. We're lynching scum.
Scum? Whose scum? I don't see any scum....I do see some obvious idiots worth killing.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Benmage wrote:Lol...what retarded options are these. A) We probably won't lynch scum D1.
We will lynch scum if we lynch Locke Lamora.
Benmage wrote:B) Why is killing an idiot today equate to not killing scum tomorrow?....
Enough mislynches will lose us the game.
Benmage wrote:C) Having idiots in endgame CAN equal a lose.
But that's the case in every game so....... and games are won.

Enough of that nonsense.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”