Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Gand: I can probably take the remaining scum-tastic player out.

If you're attacking CMAR, I'll attack Katy.

VOTE:ThAd
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:17 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

gandalf5166 wrote:ThAd, what did you do last night? And what do you think might have resulted from that that could be relevant?
I attacked vezok. And the relevant result was that vezok died.
I apparently wasn't the only one to attack vezo either given she had multiple stab wounds.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:31 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Hmmmmm...........

Well, I wasted last night then. I was hoping you would try something like a roleblock/doc gambit. I i didn't really think it would work.

Katy, at LEAST two of you, ThAd, and CMAR are scum. Attacking confirmed townies isn't going to help, especially when it's rather obvious I was revived by pro-town TP.

I realized that the ability I was planning on using isn't as comprehensive as I had hoped.

Beefster, do not use any actions tonight. If you do, you'll probably die, I'm sorry.

Katy, I haven't attacked you yet. Yes, that is rather stupid of me. I got distracted. And I COULD attack you instead of CMAR, but I won't, because it's not certain that CMAR will die. Lynching ENSURES that you will die. And the fact that you're baiting me just makes me more sure that you probably have some kind of protective thing.

Anyways, I think we're good to go. We lynch ThAd, kill CMAR, and then lynch Katy. I think that guarantees a win.

Also, RBT is as good as confirmed. I realized that ABR couldn't be a professor, since they were able to use a ritual.

WAIT. SHITSHITSHITSHIT

I JUST LOOKED AT THE FIRST PAGE AND REALIZED THAT I CANT USE WEAPONS DURING THE DAY

Mod: Can you confirm that my axe is only usable at night? If you can't in-thread, PM it to me please.

I saw that I could summon a weapon at night and just assumed I could use it the following day. If I really do have to use it at night, then Beefster can use his abilities, but I'll need help from RBT to kill CMAR.

Drop Spear

This is for Snake. Snake, use this on CMAR tonight. It'll be 3+3+whatever RBT's got, which should add up to a kill.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Bunnylover »

BAH T_T
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Riceballtail »

@Gand: I can send a total of 6 damage and distribute it amongst three targets.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Katy »

gandalf5166 wrote:Katy, at LEAST two of you, ThAd, and CMAR are scum. Attacking confirmed townies isn't going to help, especially when it's rather obvious I was revived by pro-town TP.
Yeah, I'm not suggesting that you or anyone else be attacked instead. I'm only concerned because I know I am town and if there are really three scum left, then one of your "confirmed" townies has to be scum and you are wrong in your assumptions that you are basing your plans on. So basically I just hope if there's a third scum then it was Albert and I will wake tomorrow to discover that we've won. :)

There's not really too much else I can do right now than express whatever thoughts I have in the hopes that if I die town will still have a chance to win if they think carefully and clearly. It just seems a little unbalanced if so many people have the ability to be confirmed as town, that the scum could be picked off so easily by POE. And that makes me not trust all of the confirmed statuses. The only thing that gives me hope is that we have one unknown alignment out there so it's possible I am just being paranoid.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:32 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Pick Up Spear

Vote ThAdmiral

Okies. Got that. Im not able to post much at the moment and Ive dropped out of the rest of my games. If you need something from me ask I'll be checking in and out.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:11 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

@Katy: The only reason there are so many confirmed townies is that scum haven't even tried to kill even one of us for some reason.

@RBT: Then you'll want to use 2 damage on CMAR.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:48 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Alright, clearly I need to claim. I am a Wild Mage
I can use Wild Magic. I choose a player to target. I don’t know what will happen prior to using it, but after the fact, I know what I did.
On night 1, I thought chesskid was scummy as shit. I targeted him and ended up getting a track report back. He had visited rewq. At this point I thought 2 mafia teams and he had crosskilled rewq as I still had him pinned as scum in my mind.
On night 2, I targeted chesskid again. I was hoping to either shoot him, damage him, or confirm a guilty report on him. I actually ended up using a 2 HP damage on him and keeping that ability as an unlimited. However the mod told me that my spell didn’t go thru on chesskid but I still got to keep the ability. (Did someone block me?)
Night 3, I was hoping to gain another (better) ability since the 2HP seemed kind of lame. I targeted myself and received a wand that can dispel magic (4 shot). I didn’t really understand what it did, but I found I could use it during the day, so at the beginning of the day I used it on Tasky because I found him scummy. I don’t know what it did.
Night 4, I thought I might as well use it on myself again (thinking that the mod wouldn’t let me kill myself or investigate myself as that’s bastardly) and I gained a miscellaneous ability. This one is powerful, I can remove someone from the game. It’s considered a miscellaneous ability and the person won’t flip. I assume this is similar to what happened to Albert.
Last night I thought to myself that I had enough abilities to last me the rest of the game. I figured I should target someone else. I was going to target Beefster at first, hoping to protect him, but I figured that it would be worse if I investigated him (already flipped), tracked him, or, even worse, killed him. So I decided I would use it on a protown player who wasn’t necessarily clear. I chose BunnyLover and I vigged him  Sorry Bunny! 
So at this point I have an unlimited damaging spell that takes away 2 HP which I have yet to effectively use, a wand that dispels magic with 3 more shots in it, the ability to remove a player from the game, and my wild magic. I was planning on telling you about my remove from game ability today anyway and letting you guys decide who I should use it on. Oh, and I only have 6HP so please don’t attack me tonight with more than that since killing is before miscellaneous ability on the night action resolution and that would mean I couldn’t use my remove someone from the game ability  Anyway, this item is pretty useless if you want it. Actually, I think I’m going to use it on Snake right now. Then I’ll give it to anyone if they want it.
@Gandalf: The only ones you should consider clear are yourself and Beefster. RBT is by no means clear just being a professor in my opinion and Snake had an innocent report and is by no means clear. I also found it suspicious that he got everyone to not target him by saying that he couldn’t be damaged. That seems overpowering. I do agree with the THAD lynch however, but I really hope you don’t kill me tonight. I’m hoping that we can lynch THaD, kill Katy tonight, I’ll remove snake tonight, and we’ll see if tomorrow even comes seeing as how I find it likely the scum are in those 3 ^
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:50 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Still, nobody vote or anything like that
, because I'm not done yet, but my mom's kicking me off.
Riceballtail wrote:Gand: I can probably take the remaining scum-tastic player out.

If you're attacking CMAR, I'll attack Katy.

VOTE:ThAd
SnakePlissken wrote:
Pick Up Spear

Vote ThAdmiral

Okies. Got that. Im not able to post much at the moment and Ive dropped out of the rest of my games. If you need something from me ask I'll be checking in and out.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:05 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

I've got important information but I'm on my phone. Don't lynch me until I've had a chance to talk.
Will post after work which will be in about 8 hrs.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:24 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Alright. We WILL lynch you though.
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Katy »

I guess it's too much to hope that there is another cleric. I don't see that there could be, else I would just say lynch me today, then res me at night after the flip.

My main concern is basically scum getting advantage from many players dying at once. If possible, I think the ideal outcome for tomorrow is if I am killed at night tonight. I know that if I am still alive tomorrow, I will be lynched without much thought or discussion and it will be a mislynch. I would rather be dead in the night and have town be forced to reevaluate their assumptions about the game if they are still going tomorrow.
@Katy: The only reason there are so many confirmed townies is that scum haven't even tried to kill even one of us for some reason.
>_> Yeah that's exactly what I'm worried about. That "some reason" is that not all of those confirmed townies are actually townies.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:51 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Katy wrote:I guess it's too much to hope that there is another cleric. I don't see that there could be, else I would just say lynch me today, then res me at night after the flip.

My main concern is basically scum getting advantage from many players dying at once. If possible, I think the ideal outcome for tomorrow is if I am killed at night tonight. I know that if I am still alive tomorrow, I will be lynched without much thought or discussion and it will be a mislynch. I would rather be dead in the night and have town be forced to reevaluate their assumptions about the game if they are still going tomorrow.
>_> Yeah that's exactly what I'm worried about. That "some reason" is that not all of those confirmed townies are actually townies.
This is a protown post.

@Gandalf: Do you want the wand? Can I imprison Snake tonight?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Beefster »

Well okay. My only suspects have been killed... But a mageslayer was just removed...

Everyone else seems to suspect Katy and CMAR, but I will give them my own look when I have a chance.

Take Dagger

Don't worry gandalf, I have things covered.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Hmmmmmm........ I'm attacking CMAR tonight, and he should remove Katy from the game. Snake, target someone else.

And how else do you explain that the other professor hasn't claimed yet, CMAR? Why, as town, would you not claim? RBT is town. Undoubtedly.

Beefster: If you don't suspect Katy and CMAR, who DO you suspect?
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:Hmmmmmm........ I'm attacking CMAR tonight, and he should remove Katy from the game. Snake, target someone else.

And how else do you explain that the other professor hasn't claimed yet, CMAR? Why, as town, would you not claim? RBT is town. Undoubtedly.

I have no idea how it works. They need 3 Professors to use the QT from my understanding. I suppose you are right that it's likely that scum is just not posting in the QT, but that still does not clear RBT (why can more than 1 scum not be in the QT)? Also, perhaps someone's presence counts in the QT but they don't actually know about it. The "What if" 's go on and on, but we truly can't consider RBT (or Snake) clear as we don't know the mechanic behind the setup. Heck, I'm considering you and Beefy clear but in reality, as Beefy brought up earlier, there could be some crazy reverse death godfather crap going on. I do find it suspicious how neither you, Beefy, RBT, or Snake have died and makes me think it's a very real possibility that the scum could be within our little group of "clears".

@People Attacking Tonight: Please prepare your attack first. If I die without being able to attack tonight, I shall be pissed. I better not lose more than 5 HP points.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

There are two scumteams. There is almost certainly one scum from each team in the neighborhood. If one team had two, cant you see how that would be a pretty serious balance problem?

Nobody but me attack CMAR, as I can kill him the next night if I attack him tonight.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Beefster »

gandalf5166 wrote:Hmmmmmm........ I'm attacking CMAR tonight, and he should remove Katy from the game. Snake, target someone else.

I never said I didn't; I'm just too busy doing homework to check them out. They didn't seem to be threatening at first, but I do think they deserve a fair reevaluation.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Well, at least one of them practically has to be scum, unless you doubt the clear status of me, Snake or RBT.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Ok, having dinner. Will post soon!
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:30 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Alrighty then!

I am going to divulge everything I know and then hope that you are willing to cooperate as I believe it would be in our mutual best interests. All I ask is that you
please keep an open mind

Firstly - I am scum.

Alright. Hopefully you have allowed that to sink in. Let's push on, shall we?
I am a mageslayer. My one and only partner was cooldog and we had an interesting relationship in which he could talk to me (through snowbunny), but I could not talk back. Our tasks were as follows:
1. Kidnap or kill the archmage
2. Kill magic users
Cooldog had some sort of investigative powers and I don't know what else (as, somewhat frustratingly, he didn't tell me his entire role claim), and had found out chesskid was the archmage. I had a one shot "kidnap" ability, which I used to remove chesskid from the game.
Other than that I am not sure if cooldog has been responsible for any kills (as, once again somewhat frustratingly, he didn't tell me his actions).

My item is:
A sword which I can use to deal 4 damage to any player.

My abilities are:
- I can hit someone for 6 damage, but only if they have cast a spell that night.
- The kidnap ability I already spoke about (1-shot, used).

My actions have been:
n1 - 4 damage attack on katsuki - failed (don't know why)
n2 - 4 damage attack on beefster - failed (was protected apparently, told by snowbunny)
n3 - 6 damage attack on katy - failed (don't know why, but if katy is vanilla it makes sense that it didn't work as she wouldn't have had a night action)
n4 - 4 damage attack on vezok - worked

So as you can see I have been pretty frustrated as far as night actions go.

Now here is the interesting bit: I don't need to survive to win!
I'll say that again -
I don't need to survive to win
. The win condition of the yellow mageslayer team is based on points (I'm hoping other people have point-based win conditions as then they would be able to back this up). If we get to 8 points we satisfy our win condition.
Basically as we fulfilled the main task of our team, kidnapping the archmage, we got a heap of points (5 points). The other way we gain points is by killing magic users (1 point each, sadly not including lynches), so by killing vezo last night I ensured another point for my team, meaning I am on at least 6 points. What I am hoping is that cooldog was involved in at least one of the kills that happened before he died, which means we would be on 7 points. Which of course means that I just need to be part of one more kill and I would have satisfied my win condition.
Once again I will repeat what I believe is an important sentence:
I just have to help kill one more person and I will have satisfied my one and only win condition
. After that I would be more than happy to bow out and vote for myself or whatever else you guys want me to do.

Now I know that you will still be wanting to lynch me right now as I confirmed scum but think about it logically. I am just one man. If the claim about there being 6 anti-town roles out there is true then there are probably 2 purple sorcerer scum still alive, who therefore present a much larger threat than I do.

Basically what I am suggesting is that you lynch someone else, tell me who to use my ability on tonight and then lynch me tomorrow, or however else you want to play it from there.
I feel pretty hard done by that so many of my night actions failed on me, which probably would have seen me get to the required 8 points by now and not have to worry about begging not to be lynched. But this is the situation I find myself in.
What I am asking for is mercy - or really just kindness and good sportsmanship. As town you can choose to be both greedy (by hogging the win to yourselves when you would lose nothing by sharing) and somewhat illogical by lynching me (i.e. the lesser threat), or you can take the higher path and let me help you.

I've been 100% honest in everything I've said. I poured my heart out, bared my soul. And I throw myself at your feet.

Do what you feel is right.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:31 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ThAdmiral wrote:Alrighty then!

I am going to divulge everything I know and then hope that you are willing to cooperate as I believe it would be in our mutual best interests. All I ask is that you
please keep an open mind

Firstly - I am scum.

Alright. Hopefully you have allowed that to sink in. Let's push on, shall we?
I am a mageslayer. My one and only partner was cooldog and we had an interesting relationship in which he could talk to me (through snowbunny), but I could not talk back. Our tasks were as follows:
1. Kidnap or kill the archmage
2. Kill magic users
Cooldog had some sort of investigative powers and I don't know what else (as, somewhat frustratingly, he didn't tell me his entire role claim), and had found out chesskid was the archmage. I had a one shot "kidnap" ability, which I used to remove chesskid from the game.
Other than that I am not sure if cooldog has been responsible for any kills (as, once again somewhat frustratingly, he didn't tell me his actions).

My item is:
A sword which I can use to deal 4 damage to any player.

My abilities are:
- I can hit someone for 6 damage, but only if they have cast a spell that night.
- The kidnap ability I already spoke about (1-shot, used).

My actions have been:
n1 - 4 damage attack on katsuki - failed (don't know why)
n2 - 4 damage attack on beefster - failed (was protected apparently, told by snowbunny)
n3 - 6 damage attack on katy - failed (don't know why, but if katy is vanilla it makes sense that it didn't work as she wouldn't have had a night action)
n4 - 4 damage attack on vezok - worked

So as you can see I have been pretty frustrated as far as night actions go.

Now here is the interesting bit: I don't need to survive to win!
I'll say that again -
I don't need to survive to win
. The win condition of the yellow mageslayer team is based on points (I'm hoping other people have point-based win conditions as then they would be able to back this up). If we get to 8 points we satisfy our win condition.
Basically as we fulfilled the main task of our team, kidnapping the archmage, we got a heap of points (5 points). The other way we gain points is by killing magic users (1 point each, sadly not including lynches), so by killing vezo last night I ensured another point for my team, meaning I am on at least 6 points. What I am hoping is that cooldog was involved in at least one of the kills that happened before he died, which means we would be on 7 points. Which of course means that I just need to be part of one more kill and I would have satisfied my win condition.
Once again I will repeat what I believe is an important sentence:
I just have to help kill one more person and I will have satisfied my one and only win condition
. After that I would be more than happy to bow out and vote for myself or whatever else you guys want me to do.

Now I know that you will still be wanting to lynch me right now as I confirmed scum but think about it logically. I am just one man. If the claim about there being 6 anti-town roles out there is true then there are probably 2 purple sorcerer scum still alive, who therefore present a much larger threat than I do.

Basically what I am suggesting is that you lynch someone else, tell me who to use my ability on tonight and then lynch me tomorrow, or however else you want to play it from there.
I feel pretty hard done by that so many of my night actions failed on me, which probably would have seen me get to the required 8 points by now and not have to worry about begging not to be lynched. But this is the situation I find myself in.
What I am asking for is mercy - or really just kindness and good sportsmanship. As town you can choose to be both greedy (by hogging the win to yourselves when you would lose nothing by sharing) and somewhat illogical by lynching me (i.e. the lesser threat), or you can take the higher path and let me help you.

I've been 100% honest in everything I've said. I poured my heart out, bared my soul. And I throw myself at your feet.

Do what you feel is right.
What I got out of this was:
1) I'm scum
2) If you don't lynch me, I might win tonight
3) I kidnapped your town vig (and probably did other stuff)
4) There's a 3rd party at play.

@Gandalf: May I vote him please?
@ThAd: If scum win, town doesn't. That's how the game is played. We wouldn't be hogging anything by lynching you. It's in our wincon to lynch scum. But if gandalf wants to play nice and lynch you tomorrow, that's fine. But ONLY if you kill who he tells you to.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:25 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

But the game won't end if the magekiller team gets to 8 points. I asked the mod about that to clarify.

I've told you everything that I have done, and I am not lying about anything.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:34 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

The rules on the first page say that if one team's wincon does not interfere with another's, the game goes on. Change of plans. ThAd, you'll help me kill CMAR tonight. Your sword will be enough. Katy can't be sorcerer scum unless the sorcerer NK isn't a spell, which is unlikely(I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be Magic Missile like last game). Especially since a vanilla goon seems equally unlikely. Well, potentially it's possible that if there are four sorcerers, then she might have chosen not to perform the NK or any night actions. But if she had night actions, I don't see why she would purposely not use them.

@CMAR: Why would we waste a lynch on him when he can help us kill scum suspects AND eliminate himself all on his own? Once he wins, he'll leave the game. I think you're just scared of the fact that he's gonna kill you. Oh. And HOW DID YOU KNOW CHESS WAS A VIG. I smell inside info.

The only real question now is who we're going to lynch today. We could lynch Katy, just to be absolutely sure. She could be an SK or something that doesn't use magic.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”