Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

StrangerCoug wrote:Scum does not need to know if Fate is a power role or not.
I assume you typo'd. This is crap, btw. Of course if you remove all context "town does not need to know if player x is PR or not" but IN THE CONTEXT of everyone else claiming, with Fate's shittily ambiguous "HERPA DERPA IMA PR" post, it's in our best interests to close down his potential to dick us around later in the game. You're all just giving him a pass because he's Fate.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Fate »

I GET A PASS CUZ IM TOWN.

NICE TRY THOUGH SCUM. NICE TRY
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Fate »

AV you really need to stop sucking at scum. For instance, you're scumflip is basically going to 100% clear me as non-mafia due to your rolefishing on me.

I appreciate it, but I'm sure your buddies won't.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

AurorusVox wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:Scum does not need to know if Fate is a power role or not.
I assume you typo'd. This is crap, btw. Of course if you remove all context "town does not need to know if player x is PR or not" but IN THE CONTEXT of everyone else claiming, with Fate's shittily ambiguous "HERPA DERPA IMA PR" post, it's in our best interests to close down his potential to dick us around later in the game. You're all just giving him a pass because he's Fate.
My post is worded correctly. Suppose just for the sake of argument that scum thinks Fate could be a cop. If they're pretty gosh darn sure of it, Fate either goes bye-bye or stops being able to get results if they're right. If, however, they believe that they guessed him wrong (or that he's a good lynch target), then there's an option to leave him alone.
TOWN
might be happy to know that there are people that can be cleared and/or condemned if he's a sane cop, but
SCUM
is then presented to one of the most dangerous roles to them. So whether Fate is a cop (or whatever other power role scum thought up—I did say this is just for the sake of argument) or a vanilla townie is not information that needs to be out right now. What you give the town in this thread, you give the scum too.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

But the point is that I'm not asking WHAT his specific role is.

And if scum does not need to know that information, why do you think I'm scum for saying I want to know that information?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

AurorusVox wrote:But the point is that I'm not asking WHAT his specific role is.
Hence the disclaimer "or whatever other power role scum thought up".
AurorusVox wrote:And if scum does not need to know that information, why do you think I'm scum for saying I want to know that information?
I say "need" from the viewpoint of what is beneficial to town. Other than that, I just explained this. To scum, a power role is usually either roleblock bait or nightkill bait. A vanilla townie does not pose a threat by itself.

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:
Benmage wrote:Nononono....Let the record show I called you scum loooooooong before Fate said anything your way.
So why do you think I'm scum?
Your reaction to my claim was horridly logically flawed and opportunistic.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Benmage wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:
Benmage wrote:Nononono....Let the record show I called you scum loooooooong before Fate said anything your way.
Only flawed if you look at it through your already abysmally skewed perspective. A whole bunch of people found your claim wrong on a number of levels. That's why they wagonned you. If you're calling me out on that then it's YOU who's being opportunistic.

---

StrangerCoug wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:But the point is that I'm not asking WHAT his specific role is.
No, not hence, because in what I was asking, I wasn't asking for ANY power role to be thought up, I was asking SOLELY for clarification on something that allowed Fate if he was scum to take us all for a ride.
StrangerCoug wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:And if scum does not need to know that information, why do you think I'm scum for saying I want to know that information?
I say "need" from the viewpoint of what is beneficial to town. Other than that, I just explained this. To scum, a power role is usually either roleblock bait or nightkill bait. A vanilla townie does not pose a threat by itself.
But there are already three other outed PRs. Why would scum need to target Fate when Hito, AntB and Spy are all claimed PRs?
Also, "I say need..." - so you're saying you're concerned with what scum need
in relation to
what benefits town? That doesn't make sense.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:
Benmage wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:
Only flawed if you look at it through your already abysmally skewed perspective.
Nothing else needs to be said. This is why you are being hung. Period. Glad to have been of service....but I'll indulge further for kicks.
AurorusVox wrote: A whole bunch of people found your claim wrong on a number of levels.
Village idiots are your defense.... :eek: :eek: :eek: tmh is going boom. No one seems to really care. Sprye aint saving him. AND I called him town. Wow. But thats your defender okay...... and NS.....doesn't the majority want NS dead next.lolololol your "people" sure looking like class acts.

And there's SC....whose also not with the town. But also did it apparently on the premise that I saying tmh is town and killing tmh means I'm scum. But like I said. He's not town either.

So yeah...tl/dr your scum. Your dying. You don't agree with the reasoning....but you not agreeing with the reasoning does nothing to nullify my reasoning. You still die.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

AurorusVox wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
No, not hence, because in what I was asking, I wasn't asking for ANY power role to be thought up, I was asking SOLELY for clarification on something that allowed Fate if he was scum to take us all for a ride.
Fate is the one thinking a power role up only if he is scum. If he's town, then scum have to guess what he could be based on his actions, which you're clearly trying to do. Granted, you claim it's just a binary "PR or not PR" that you want, but that is still too much information to have out.
AurorusVox wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
But there are already three other outed PRs. Why would scum need to target Fate when Hito, AntB and Spy are all claimed PRs?
I am not answering this question. Why should I give scum suggestions on which claimed power role is the best nightkill choice when the point of what I'm arguing is that we should not tell scum if Fate is a power role himself?
AurorusVox wrote:Also, "I say need..." - so you're saying you're concerned with what scum need
in relation to
It does not make sense because I am not trying to help scum win; I am trying to help town win. Therefore, I am not pushing an unbiased opinion on what constitutes a "need".

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I figured it out.

AV's prodding this because a non-bomb PR is for instant death tonight.

He is for death.

LET THE BLOOD FLOW
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Fate »

NO SHIT SPYREX.

NOW DO WE KILL DGB OR DO WE DGB KILL?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

NS goes before DGB. On this I am adamant.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Fate »

DAYKILL: HITO

THE FUCK DID I SAY?
I SAID
RYE
BREAD.

GO THE FUCK BACK TO THE STORE. MEN ARE TALKING, IMPORTANT THINGS ARE HAPPENING. YOUR LIL GIRLFRIEND DOESNT GET TO LIVE, FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO PAINT YOUR NAILS WITH AND GOSSIP
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Are we abandoning me defusing a bomb to show my SECRET POWERS?
Show

Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Fate »

ITS NOT SOMETHING YOUD BE BALLSY ENOUGH TO FAKECLAIM ESPECIALLY WITH THE CAVEAT OF "I HAZ TO DO IT INTHREAD"

THE FACT THAT I DONT WANT A SINGLE DAYKILL DIFFUSED MAKES ME WONDER IF YOU WERE LIKE "FATE WOULD NEVER LET A KILL NOT GO BOOM, HELL NEVER MAKE ME TEST SHIT"

BUT THATS JUST TINFOIL.

YES WE ARE ABADONING THAT FOR NOW, BECAUSE DGB GETS TO HOLD THE BOMB ALL NIGHT.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I was hoping it wasn't FOUR MILLION YEARS between bombs, but yea.
Show

Proud member of BaM
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Vote Count 2.14

• AurorusVox
    (4) (Fate - AntB - StrangerCoug - Benmage)

Benmage
    (2) (themanhimself - Nobody Special -
    StrangerCoug
    )

themanhimself
    (1) (DrippingGoofball)

DrippingGoofball
    (0) (
    Benmage
    )

Not Voting
    (3) (SpyreX - AurorusVox - hitogoroshi)

Bomb possessed by: themanhimself (No Passes Left)
With ten alive, it takes six to lynch.

Current Deadline: Feb. 26th, 2011 at 1:30 AM (CST)
Last edited by RedCoyote on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Prodding themanhimself
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:30 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Benmage wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:
Benmage wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:
Only flawed if you look at it through your already abysmally skewed perspective.
Nothing else needs to be said. This is why you are being hung. Period. Glad to have been of service....but I'll indulge further for kicks.
AurorusVox wrote: A whole bunch of people found your claim wrong on a number of levels.
Village idiots are your defense.... :eek: :eek: :eek: tmh is going boom. No one seems to really care. Sprye aint saving him. AND I called him town. Wow. But thats your defender okay...... and NS.....doesn't the majority want NS dead next.lolololol your "people" sure looking like class acts.

And there's SC....whose also not with the town. But also did it apparently on the premise that I saying tmh is town and killing tmh means I'm scum. But like I said. He's not town either.

So yeah...tl/dr your scum. Your dying. You don't agree with the reasoning....but you not agreeing with the reasoning does nothing to nullify my reasoning. You still die.
So everyone who thought your actions were dodgy is either scum or VIs. Sure sounds like OMGUS to me :roll:

---

StrangerCoug wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Fate is the one thinking a power role up only if he is scum. If he's town, then scum have to guess what he could be based on his actions, which you're clearly trying to do. Granted, you claim it's just a binary "PR or not PR" that you want, but that is still too much information to have out.
I don't think so, not when there are legitimate claimed PRs around. If Fate HADN'T made that awful post, I'd have agreed with you, and been happy for Fate to not claim. But that post stunk so much, and I think having it lying around ambiguously like that is MUCH worse for town in the long run.
AurorusVox wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
I am not answering this question. Why should I give scum suggestions on which claimed power role is the best nightkill choice when the point of what I'm arguing is that we should not tell scum if Fate is a power role himself?[/quote]
It was a rhetorical question. I'm not asking you to say who the best kill of those three is, where do I say that? I'm saying it's stupid to think scum would target un-fullclaimed Fate (whose power they have no idea of knowing) when there are three super shiny claimed/proven townies.
StrangerCoug wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:Also, "I say need..." - so you're saying you're concerned with what scum need
in relation to
It does not make sense because I am not trying to help scum win; I am trying to help town win. Therefore, I am not pushing an unbiased opinion on what constitutes a "need".
Ohhh. I thought you meant "what scum need to benefit town" not you're looking at what scum need from a town-beneficial perspective. I still fail to understand your point.

Scum don't need Fate PR/Not
AV demands Fate PR/Not
AV = Scum
???
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Also lol@Fate using my night plan when apparently I'm scum and my plan sucked :roll:
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Mod why is my vote on dgb and not AV?? Post 791.

Sorry, I missed it.
Last edited by RedCoyote on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Yes AV, oh my God they suck! You don't get the VI excuse therefore you are scum.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:59 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Your claim
was
bad. It was unnecessary and filled with flawed logic.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:03 am

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:Your claim
was
bad. It was unnecessary and filled with flawed logic.
Buzz words prove nothing. Just like SC was unable to prove it illogical/a logical scum tactic...do you really think hito fate and spyrex are scum this game? Or do you think you're better than the 4 of us? I'll forgive you for this fallacy when you don't flip town. But if you are.....my God..... stick that tail between your legs and never play with me again.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”