A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

GreyICE wrote:because it shuts off discussion.
It doesn't shutoff discussion. Quit being so melodramatic. It shuts off one side tangent and gives more direction in the opening day of a themed game which is usually crazzzzy.

That said I didn't agree not care to adhere to DGB...nor did any1...so who cares...quit blowing up nothing. You havent caught scum. And you certainly didn't catch scum on this specific issue. You will convince noone. So be quite.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I'm gonna stop wondering if you're scum and start wondering if you're off your medication. It's not that I can't find any pro-town motive for this, it's that I can't find any
sane
motive for this.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage wrote:Lol...what retarded options are these. A) We probably won't lynch scum D1.
We will lynch scum if we lynch Locke Lamora.
You'll have to convince people why LL is scum....So why is he?
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage wrote:B) Why is killing an idiot today equate to not killing scum tomorrow?....
Enough mislynches will lose us the game.
Really??? Thats how this game works??? Thanks. :roll: :roll: This is why we do them today. Tomorrow...etc...Not D5..Not Lylo. We're fucked if they're alive then. Which again....They will be, because no scum kills VI's unless they're badass scum...Like me.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage wrote:C) Having idiots in endgame CAN equal a lose.
But that's the case in every game so....... and games are won.
Idiots aren't always alive till the end. And an idiot can get lucky. There no reason to leave it up to chance when we dont have to.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

GreyICE wrote:I'm gonna stop wondering if you're scum and start wondering if you're off your medication. It's not that I can't find any pro-town motive for this, it's that I can't find any
sane
motive for this.
I know. You're a beginner player. I don't hold it against you.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Benmage wrote: Really??? Thats how this game works??? Thanks. :roll: :roll: This is why we do them today. Tomorrow...etc...Not D5..Not Lylo. We're fucked if they're alive then. Which again....They will be, because no scum kills VI's unless they're badass scum...Like me.
So is claiming scum like the new flavor of the week? Look, seriously, shut the computer, call your doctor, get the Lithium.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Benmage wrote:Idiots aren't always alive till the end. And an idiot can get lucky. There no reason to leave it up to chance when we dont have to.
The most threatening players are NK'd first, the lambs finish last. That's the way it always is.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage wrote:Idiots aren't always alive till the end. And an idiot can get lucky. There no reason to leave it up to chance when we dont have to.
The most threatening players are NK'd first, the lambs finish last. That's the way it always is.
AGREED. I want to level the playing field. Our best will die. But we'll kill our weakest. The middlemen will be stuck to win this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm done with Grey...he's a town VI. DGB if you have any killing powers DOIT :evil:
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Wow. If that was your kitten I ran over this morning, I'm sorry man, didn't mean it. And I have no idea how that urine ended up in your breakfast cereal.

I'm just going to have to add a category to my reads "Fucking mental." X is town, Y is scum, Benmage is fucking mental...
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by LimMePls »

GreyICE wrote:I am playing the actual game. I am trying to help the town win by keeping the powers out of the hands of players I don't trust. At the moment that's, well... everyone.
This post strikes me as a bit scummy. Particularly the last sentence.

Unvote
Vote: GreyICE
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Locke Lamora wrote:
Unvote; Vote: DGB

I'm not seeing the usual aggressive scumhunting/unfounded declarations in the vein of 'x is town and y is scum' that I expect from a pro-town DGB. The LMP vote is weak and hasn't been followed up on, which makes me doubt how scummy DGB found either of the things she based it on.
Seeing as how I directly said both those statements were false and DGB completely ignored it, you are correct here.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Grey is one of two people I've played a full game with in this thread (Chesskid being the other one), so I apologize if I seem like a VI because I know how annoying it is (and do win my fair share of games).

That out of the way, I'm not sure what to make of Grey in this game, parallel with the one I just played with him. I wanna call it scum, but truth be told he got quick hammered by scum d1 before he could really get grilled. I'd be lying if I said I didn't find the merit in some of his original points about raising, and he did back down on clamoring for Governor when he learned it couldn't save itself (which, correct me if I'm wrong is almost always the case). I find it more odd that he didn't know that, but he gave up on it when he realized it's not as big a deal as he thought so all that wrapped up together strikes me as town that effectively did nothing except draw out DGB, who on gut reaction I simply like less and less as he posts.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

Is that game with Grey over?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Yes.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16004

FWIW I've never been scum here (I was hoping to get it this game and was excited when my role came up Lannister... then went 'awwww').
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Kast wrote:@Cow's post restriction-
The effort being put into figuring out alternative forms of communication seem pointless. He's been able to communicate so far, and I'm sure he's bright enough to communicate more if he has need.
I agree. In fact, the 'Let me leap forward and immediately start looking like I'm being awesomely pro-town by making a list of actions to communicate' is another instance of Grey trying to hard to appear town.

V/LA on weekends
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

So far:

Town:

DGB
Shadow
GreyICE - reluctantly.
Benmage - no scum in his right mind would come right out and suggest we mow down a dozen VIs to make up for the scum NK'ing our best players.

More data required:

Chesskid3
diddin
Nexus
Benmage
Percy
MagnaOfIllusion
Danakillsu
Hasdgfas - could be faking the post restriction. I could see him do that.
LynchMePls
Xtoxm
Raivann
Zdenek
Magua
Zoraster
Twilight Sparkle
Mikujin
20) Song of ice and fire
Feysal
Kast
Bunnylover

Scum:

Locke Lamora
xvart - just to make him nervous
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Benmage wrote:Odds are there’s a scum Team of the North Robb Stark etc etc, and Odds are there’s a Stannis scum team. That alone means there will likely be crosskilled.
*raises eyebrows*
Shadow1psc wrote:The only other thing I'd like to know from Hasg is if he can vote/raise or not
*looks backwards*
Kast wrote:@Cow's post restriction-
The effort being put into figuring out alternative forms of communication seem pointless. He's been able to communicate so far, and I'm sure he's bright enough to communicate more if he has need.
*claps slowly*
Benmage wrote:We should raise the best of the best of us.

Hence we should raise me.
*puts head in hands*
GreyICE wrote:Yeah, Benmage is scum.

Blatant rolefishing.
*shakes head*
*cackles*
Benmage wrote: A) We probably won't lynch scum D1
*puts head in hands*
GreyICE wrote:Wow. If that was your kitten I ran over this morning, I'm sorry man, didn't mean it. And I have no idea how that urine ended up in your breakfast cereal.

I'm just going to have to add a category to my reads "Fucking mental." X is town, Y is scum, Benmage is fucking mental...
*pulls out sword*
*points sword at GreyICE* :?:
Shadow1psc wrote:viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16004

FWIW I've never been scum here (I was hoping to get it this game and was excited when my role came up Lannister... then went 'awwww').
*finds nearest tree*
*smacks head repeatedly*
LMP wrote:I agree. In fact, the 'Let me leap forward and immediately start looking like I'm being awesomely pro-town by making a list of actions to communicate' is another instance of Grey trying to hard to appear town.
:cool:
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Benmage »

Cow, are you Ill Payne?

Are you able to name claim?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote: Benmage - no scum in his right mind would come right out and suggest we mow down a dozen VIs to make up for the scum NK'ing our best players.
Hahahahhaah. At least I try and make it obvious early. I'm still for it. :wink:
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

I just had an idea?

Why don't we raise Sir Payne to governor...?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Benmage wrote:Cow, are you Ill Payne?
:idea: :o
Benmage wrote:Are you able to name claim?
*shrugs*
*puts hands forward, palms up*
*raises left, lowers right*
*raises right, lowers left*
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

Shadow1psc wrote:viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16004

Quick skim confirms my read on Grey.
Shadow1psc wrote:I just had an idea?

Why don't we raise Sir Payne to governor...?
I've seen difficult post restrictions like that be both town and scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

hasdgfas wrote:
Benmage wrote:Cow, are you Ill Payne?
:idea: :o
........ :?: :?: This is frustrating, and relatively useless.. I'm done after this one. Was that a no, and if so are you able to admit ..i.e. nod head to a correct calling of your name. If Payne is correct requote with a nod.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Benmage wrote:Payne is correct
:roll:
*nods head*