xRECKONERx - Nero Cain
VezokPiraka - SnakePlissken
Maryita - Tragedy
Kcdaspot - Baby Spice
PurpleOrange - Espeonage
Haylen/PrayP(?) - Silvador
Werewolf555 - Dramonic

Because we need this still posted...

also took umbrage/q21 off since they are dead so..
Okay. This is the motherfucking textbook definition of "trying to appear helpful in order to appear town".
Unvote; Vote: Kcdapost

I implore you all to do so as well.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:16 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

If you need more reasons, see: my case from yesterday
green shirt thursdays
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Baby Spice »

I'm trying to get him to pay attention, honest.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Mariyta »

New rule. Kcda posts in his QT what he wants to say, then Baby relays it to us. Save us a mislynch from moronic play.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Baby Spice »

lol.

How about we rename this from lovers multiball to parent/child multiball. :)
It feels like that a little.

I told him to go away and look at the four pairings that xReck mentioned, and to iso them one at a time.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Llamarble »

I said I was in favor of massclaim in my first post. People asked why I didn't then immediately claim, and I said it was because I wanted to be sure I hadn't made some huge oversight that would make it a bad idea. In the early part of the game I moved my vote around and made stretchy questions and sheeped wagons to make pressure. This is how we get to the useful content part of the game. I'm not as active as I was in Autumn mafia because that was my only game and I'm playing several now, my internet access is sketchy and I've simply learned a lot since then.

My vote on Espeonage is my first "I really think this player is currently the most likely to be scum" vote.
PO had made a post "forgetting" about NKs right after GreyIce made some posts that SHOULD have triggered that memory if it existed, and in the case of PO he admitted he had definitely been familiar with that information previously. And I also explained in that post why I found calling out a lover for fencesitting weird from town. I remain suspicious of that pair

And explaining why I believe the case somebody else has made on another player is good, then voting that player, is perfectly good town play. We can't all be the one who finds the scumslip.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Mariyta »

No, this is 21st century multiball. The guy shuts up and only speaks when spoken too. ;)

P-edit: Those are some semi-decent explanations. Can you please elaborate on your case for a PO/Esp scum pair?
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:55 am

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, I'm inclined to see how this day evolves. Antihero has his theories, and I have mine, and I'd rather see him run with his for a bit. Too many of my theories are directly contradictory, and I don't have a good direction on which are the most likely.

Antihero, not sheeping my vote to you because I'm not sure I agree with you at the moment.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:24 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

NO.

Kcdaspot's play reeks of trying to coast by and get easy town points by 1) regurgitating cases and 2) doing things that appear townie and helpful but actually aren't.
green shirt thursdays
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Purple Orange »

xRECKONERx wrote: Okay. This is the motherfucking textbook definition of "trying to appear helpful in order to appear town".
Unvote; Vote: Kcdapost

I implore you all to do so as well.
So it's perfectly fine when GreyICE initiates it and does it the whole damn game, but scummy enough to vote over when kcda does it?

And here we go again.

Vote: GreyICE

Grey/Anti are scum because Grey (sans the initial Reck attack) played quite passively until being called out on it, because his case when he finally made one was overaggressive compensating crud, because he refused to make a good case when asked, and because the signal to noise ratio in his posts is utterly abysmal. And because I'm using meta, so shoot me. This is not the GreyICE I read in several other games, when I was trying to get a handle on him before.

(If you guys are actually town...seriously, what the HELL is going on?)
(And in either case, Grey: WHY were/are kcda's posts scummy? WHY were/are BS's?)

I dunno where the heck Espy's got to, but if he doesn't get back here, I'll pull together myself what I think he was going to say. I think it was probably just some of the above with supporting quotes, though. :roll:

=============

Emp/Thingy and Kise/partner = townreads

Currently not seeing anything scummier from llama/darla than I've seen from anyone else.

Stupidity is not a scumtell.
xRECKONERx wrote:I rarely pay attention to posts that don't mention me/aren't directed at me, of course I'm going to wind up attacking people who attack me more often than others.

How the heck is that town play?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:30 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

*shrug*
green shirt thursdays
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:48 am

Post by GreyICE »

xRECKONERx wrote:NO.

Kcdaspot's play reeks of trying to coast by and get easy town points by 1) regurgitating cases and 2) doing things that appear townie and helpful but actually aren't.
I
personally
still don't disagree with anything there and voted for him yesterday. I personally am also content to let this wagon move without me, because I have some extreme curiosity about a few things at the moment, and need to ISO. If I don't see a nice long analysis from kcda on all 4 of the pairs that good ol' Umbrage mentioned, I'll happily vote him.

PO, I don't really give a fuck what you think because your expressed reasoning is terrible. Go ahead and build your case, and I'll laugh at it - any structure built on a foundation of sand is a fucking dumbass idea.

The one thing that bothers me in the post? And that means you now get to play Q&A with me?
See, here's the funny thing. I read kcda as inexperienced and young. But he's not at all stupid. I can read the difference, and if that's not enough, several posters in this thread have demonstrated the difference between the former and the latter. And here's the funny part. I know you well enough to know that you can read the difference too.

So why did you post that statement?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Baby Spice »

xRECKONERx wrote:NKcdaspot's play reeks of trying to coast by and get easy town points by 1) regurgitating cases and 2) doing things that appear townie and helpful but actually aren't.
1) The only case he's made was against you and it was pretty much all his own stuff. Won't say it was good.
Don't think he's actually tried to make a case on anyone else. Something I told him to go away and do a couple of hours ago. (Find someone who's scummy and make a real case on them)

2) Didn't think the lists were townie when GreyIce did it, didn't think they were townie when whoever else it was did it. Told him I didn't think they were townie when he did it.

This comes back to my reason for claiming the pairs. We have to be careful of the VI's because a town one might drag down a semi-decent town player. (and I hope I'm getting to the level of semi-decent)

EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by EmpTyger »

I'd rather do Reckoner or GreyIce, but I'll settle for Llama/Darla, especially since it seems people are figuring out who not to listen to and who not to follow. 
Vote: Llamarble

Also, re LI1105:
That's kind of my point. What's the "screwed up his settings" for the situation here? If there's an innocent explanation... then what it? (Kise's was that maybe it was with dramonic or Nero- but that doesn't explain what happened. Reckoner's was to insult whoever tried to look into the matter- and that doesn't explain what happened either.)
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

STOP FUCKING HARPING ON THE GODDAMN ISSUE YOU
[Removed -
Sens
]
green shirt thursdays
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by SensFan »

This is my
last
warning. Personal attacks of other players are prohibited in this game. Saying stuff like "This fucking game blahblahblah" is tolerated, though not encouraged. Saying "You're an asshole" is not; normally I would tell you to use your own judgement as it pertains to stuff like "You're an idiot", but it appears that is no longer a possibility. So from now on, if there are any outlandish personal attacks, you will be replaced and/or modkilled.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

LISTEN YOU [removed] STOP [removed] HARPING ON THE [removed] ISSUE BEFORE I [remove] MY [removed] UP YOUR [removed] AND MAKE YOU [removed] [removed] IN THE [removed] PROCESS
green shirt thursdays
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Purple Orange »

GreyICE wrote:The one thing that bothers me in the post? And that means you now get to play Q&A with me?
See, here's the funny thing. I read kcda as inexperienced and young. But he's not at all stupid. I can read the difference, and if that's not enough, several posters in this thread have demonstrated the difference between the former and the latter. And here's the funny part. I know you well enough to know that you can read the difference too.

So why did you post that statement?
Poor choice of words, mostly. "Playing awfully" might be a bit better? Was using it as a catch-all word for a lot of the things people seem to be building cases over lately; I see lynches proposed and jumped on because of poor play, but little attempt to connect the poor play to scum motivation. Posts are "scummy" and "scumtastic," and half the time it seems to mean "cuss-filled" or "annoying" or "reading comprehension FAIL" or "lurking as badly as 3/4 of the other people in this game." :roll:

Like, this, for instance:
Kcdaspot wrote:Lover talked me in to it... and then I saw ^^that.

.... no... umbrage is getting too mad... I'm not having this not in this game...
Or this:
xRECKONERx wrote:I'm about *this* close to just slapping my vote back on KCDA and leaving it there until he gets lynched, because he's fucking terrible.
Or this:
Llamarble wrote:He's accusing Reck for blowing something he CLEARLY HAS NOT READ CAREFULLY out of proportion.
There is no way a townie would consider voting someone based on attitude toward situation X without bothering to read situation X carefully enough to decide what attitudes are reasonable.
Llamarble needs to get out more. :roll: Lord knows I WANTED to vote for kcda yesterday over this, but I couldn't make myself do it, having recently seen town do JUST THAT.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Mariyta »

GreyICE wrote:I
personally
still don't disagree with anything there and voted for him yesterday. I personally am also content to let this wagon move without me, because I have some extreme curiosity about a few things at the moment, and need to ISO. If I don't see a nice long analysis from kcda on all 4 of the pairs that good ol' Umbrage mentioned, I'll happily vote him.
This bothers me. You voted for him yesterday and "don't disagree" (read: agree) with the case, but you won't be a part of the wagon today because of "extreme curiosity"? Is there another wagon that you "don't disagree with" and would be not unwilling to join?
-Susan Ertz

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Mariyta wrote:
personally
This bothers me. You voted for him yesterday and "don't disagree" (read: agree) with the case, but you won't be a part of the wagon today because of "extreme curiosity"? Is there another wagon that you "don't disagree with" and would be not unwilling to join?
Bothers me as well in a "I don't want to be seen pushing a VI case but I'll lay the foundations to jump on his bandwagon" kind of way.
Especially as we all know we'll be doing well to get one decent case/analysis from him the way he's been going.
Me wrote:Hmm, I mentioned Umbrage. I believe I agreed with him that you're scum so why would I vote for someone (essentially) that I agree with?
Shouldn't have doubted myself, should have followed my early reads.

Vote GreyICE

Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Llamarble »

EmpTyger wrote:
I don't want to lynch Reckoner and GreyIce because they're not fun, or because of some theoretical difference of opinion. I want to lynch them because I think they are mafia or werewolf. 

And Mariyta/Tragedy are not good lynches. They are trying to be logical and trying to make sense of the game and being thwarted by the context of some other players drowning out. That is an asset for the town.
The goal is to lynch the players creating confusion.
Not the players being confused by something confusing.
This "we need to make the game less confusing" stuff sounds more like politicizing than scumhunting. I find it difficult to imagine scum thinking "let's bash things up so people are confused and make mistakes we can fake scumhunt them for." I find it much more likely town would want to smash things up to raise enough issues to force players to show their colors.
And why on earth are you voting me?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Mariyta wrote:
personally
It's quite simple. I'm not yet sure who the best lynch is today. I'm reasonably sure that PO/Llamarble is not town--town. Both seem to show up when there's noise happeneing. With that, kcda becomes less interesting.

I also want to hear from some of the couples that we have heard jack shit from. Vezok, Werewolf/Dramonic (I'm tired of Reck's shit on Dramonic, he needs to show his cards), Kise, Silvador, etc. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times - there's scum in the lurkers, and you can find it.

I'm not ruling kcda out, he was one of my top day 1 scumreads, but this doesn't mean that I have to ignore everything that has happened in the thread since then and blindly plow forward on this wagon.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Now that makes much more sense than what you previously posted.
-Susan Ertz

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I've fallen out of this game a bit in the last couple of days. I've got second year of uni starting up soon and have been getting ready for that and such with pre uni work. I'll come back with a decent post a bit later.
Don't @ me.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Tragedy »

DBE needs more useful contents. There appears to be seemingly large gaps within her posting times.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”