A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

^ In context he voted me for directly quoting his first post and raising myself. It was logical, and he FoS'd greyice for arguing it too. I see that less about being scum on a BW (which i don't remember if it was a BW by the time he made his third post), and more stubborn town.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Raivann »

Shadow1psc wrote:^ In context he voted me for directly quoting his first post and raising myself. It was logical, and he FoS'd greyice for arguing it too. I see that less about being scum on a BW (which i don't remember if it was a BW by the time he made his third post), and more stubborn town.
True,true.
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Oh, there was. That shit happened a lot quicker than I thought. Is the cow normally a pretty good/perceptive player? Also, the hydracorn has been my FoS next to DGB until DGB started making more sense.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by Magua »

GreyICE is town.

Pretty sure Shadow is town.

DGB doesn't make sense. As town or as scum. I have personal experience with this from Stars Aligned II. Nulltelling her.

$10 says Hasdgfas is faking his post restriction. It's cute, but it's also nonsensical from a setup POV. Undecided on scumminess; not enough information yet. Nulltell.

Don't like Benmage. Don't like "Mow down all the VIs." Don't like DGB's #166 treating it like a towntell.

This thread requires Percy, xtomx, and Feysal posting. And more Mikujin. And...well, too many others. But let's start there.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Benmage wrote:
Magua wrote:How many VIs do you count in this game, Magna?
From those who need to die quickest.
1)Chesskid3
9) Danakillsu
25) Bunnylover
20) A song of ice and fiure-unknown
14) Shadow1psc-town VI
21) GreyICE-town VI

There’s a couple honorable…dishonorable? mentions I’ll keep an eye on
Magua wrote:Because I am leery of people who say "Policy lynching a VI D1 is the smart move" when there's more than one VI.
We’ll lynch them all.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:My question to you – why no direct questions for Benmage based on this reasoning? He suggested that there are more than one VI in his post.
LOOK. Town can win this probably lynching 1 scum the whole game. Odds are there’s a scum Team of the North Robb Stark etc etc, and Odds are there’s a Stannis scum team. That alone means there will likely be crosskilled.

YOU KNOW WHO WONT BE NIGHTKILLED The aforementioned idiots. It is our job as the town to kill em all. We don’t need to kill scum today tomorrow or the next day to win this. We need to kill off the unreadable. The ones who even if town will lose us the game.
:< I don't always play like an idiot. But saying we shouldn't lynch scum is saying we shouldn't even play mafia x_x. Vi's are left for the vig/sk to get rid of so they can be pro-town. I think we just need to take MoI advice and get rid of the "VI" status and if those that you listed as VI do something scummy, don't let someone excuses by saying their VI.

And of course that did DGB really claim scum was not real. I'm not that much of an idiot.

Benmage so your plan is to lynch 3 to 4 VI people, make no connections between people what so ever, because honestly if we are lynching VI why should scum really do anything other then vote, and then when you actually want to get serious, its Day 1 ALL OVER AGAIN.
Best plan ever.
LynchMePls wrote:
GreyICE wrote:I am playing the actual game. I am trying to help the town win by keeping the powers out of the hands of players I don't trust. At the moment that's, well... everyone.
This post strikes me as a bit scummy. Particularly the last sentence.

Unvote
Vote: GreyICE
Explain this a little more :<.

@ DGB post 166: Scum are going to do the unexpected, especially if they are good players. I wouldn't pass it over for Benmage scum to do something like that because more then likely their will be those who agree with him.

@Raivann post 196: I am never calm in my post :P.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Raivann »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Song of Ice and Fire
Song of Ice and Fire
Song of Ice and Fire
Townie
Song of Ice and Fire
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Song of Ice and Fire »

Hold Hannah this game moves quickly and I had to ade through a lot of crazies and bs
Kast wrote:GreyIce is overreacting a lot.

I was gonna disagree with MoI about VIs, then I read #84 & it's exactly what I was gonna say. Let's lynch scummy (regardless of VI status). However, deviation from expected behavior will likely influence whether something done by a specific player is actually scummy or not.

I don't see what the big deal about D1 governor. If the governor screws with the town preferred lynch, we get info & he has to justify himself. But that's prolly not going to happen.
I agree GreyIce is acting crazy. I also agree that the governor role isn't that big of a deal. Mod confirmed they can't themselves so really, though it could be super useful, I don't see it as partically that hurtful
MagnaofIllusion wrote:You know what would be great? If we could stop the soft-claiming going on ...

I understand in Cow's case given his PR why he more or less had to but others of you don't have any reason to be giving up your charater.
I agree with this statement also. There's no pressure on many people, but I have seen a lot of claims, be it joke or not thrown around already and there's no need for it.
Shadow1psc wrote:viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16004

FWIW I've never been scum here (I was hoping to get it this game and was excited when my role came up Lannister... then went 'awwww').
That was exactly my reaction lol *high fives*

Benmage wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Hey DGB - if Locke is certified scum why is your vote still on LynchMePls? Just curious.
Yeah and if I'm town, why haven't you raised me?

MoI your town. Do me a favor and raise me. LETS start this wagn :P
I'm down to see where this goes. I liked your posts so far.

RAISE BENMAGE

Also what the hell are VIs?
When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives. ÔÇô Ned Stark
I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act. - Jaime Lannister
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

VI = Village Idiot.
Song of Ice and Fire
Song of Ice and Fire
Townie
Song of Ice and Fire
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Song of Ice and Fire »

That hurts you guys. I am not an idiot :P
When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives. ÔÇô Ned Stark
I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act. - Jaime Lannister
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by Raivann »

Song of Ice and Fire wrote: I'm down to see where this goes. I liked your posts so far.

RAISE BENMAGE

Also what the hell are VIs?
So if you liked his posts, does that mean you agree w/him on policy lynching VI's?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:So far:

Town:

DGB
Shadow
GreyICE - reluctantly.
Benmage - no scum in his right mind would come right out and suggest we mow down a dozen VIs to make up for the scum NK'ing our best players.

More data required:

Chesskid3
diddin
Nexus
Benmage
Percy
MagnaOfIllusion
Danakillsu
Hasdgfas - could be faking the post restriction. I could see him do that.
LynchMePls
Xtoxm
Raivann
Zdenek
Magua
Zoraster
Twilight Sparkle
Mikujin
20) Song of ice and fire
Feysal
Kast
Bunnylover

Scum:

Locke Lamora
xvart - just to make him nervous
just pointing out that I can move one slot up thanks.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

diddin wrote:@Magna: Because it's hypocritical from chesskid. Benmage, IIRC, is a known idiot hater/policy lyncher, while it is hypocritical to hear someone like chess expressing desire to lynch someone for poor play.
were you in that game with shadow?
I want revenge for that assclownery
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

and I don't see DGB obvtown yet
but dana is town so
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Sorry, why are so many people calling DGB town? Did I miss something? There's a genuine absence of scumhunting intent there.

Magua: do you think Benmage's VI policy/DGB treating it as a towntell is scummy, or do you simply disagree with both of them? Why would hascow fake a post restriction as town?
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Locke Lamora wrote:Sorry, why are so many people calling DGB town? Did I miss something? There's a genuine absence of scumhunting intent there.

Magua: do you think Benmage's VI policy/DGB treating it as a towntell is scummy, or do you simply disagree with both of them? Why would hascow fake a post restriction as town?
i;'m not.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:29 am

Post by Xtoxm »

9 pages in one day? If this is the norm i'm going to be perpetually catching up. (I've read up to page 5)

On the whole, liking GreyICE. But if we want to simply remove the power from the game (which i'm thinking is probably the best option), then we just raise the person who is being lynched today, after a concensus has been made. The power cannot be used on oneself.

Hi DGB!
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:42 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

GreyICE wrote:Holy shit, it posts content! And decent content.
Unvote
DrippingGoofball wrote:One of these players is scum:
Hasdgfas, zoraster, Twilight Sparkle, Mikujin
Spoiler: If you're gonna give me that buffet, it's definitely Zoraster by about a dozen miles.
I dunno, it could be restriction-faking hascow, or late jumper Mikujin.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:46 am

Magua wrote:$10 says Hasdgfas is faking his post restriction. It's cute, but it's also nonsensical from a setup POV. Undecided on scumminess; not enough information yet.
Oh, it's scummy. It's scummy alright.

The more I think about it.

I'm going to have to shove him in my scumlist unless he fails his restriction and something happens.

Once, he faked a crippling restriction where he claimed to gain powers by following it. He was lying scum, if memory serves. It was an old theme game, I doubt I could find it though. I'm not 100% sure, but that's my recollection.

Yep. He'll be in the scum list in my next update.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:44 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 1.4

Twilight Sparkle (1) Zdenek
Percy (1) Magua
Zdenek (1) MagnaofIllusion
Shadow1psc (4) Hasdgfas, zoraster, Twilight Sparkle, Mikujin

DrippingGoofball (2) Bunnylover, Locke Lamora
chesskid3 (1) Benmage
xvart (1) Song of Ice and Fire
Mikujin (1) Danakillsu
LynchMePls (1) DrippingGoofball
Bunnylover (1) chesskid3
GreyICE (2) diddin, LynchMePls
Song of Ice and Fire (1) Raivann

Not voting (9) Nexus, Percy, xvart, Xtoxm, Shadow1psc, Feysal, Kast, GreyICE

With 25 alive it takes 13 to lynch.

Raise Count 1.4

Locke Lamora (1) Locke Lamora
LynchMePls (1) LynchMePls
MagnaOfIllusion (1) MagnaofIllusion
Hasdgfas (2) Hasdgfas, GreyICE
Twilight Sparkle (1) Magua
Mikujin (1) Mikujin
DrippingGoofball (3) Danakillsu, diddin, Raivann
Bunnylover (1) Bunnylover
Danakillsu (1) chesskid3
Benmage (2) Benmage, Song of Ice and Fire

Not raising (11)Nexus, Percy, xvart, Xtoxm, Zdenek, Zoraster, Twilight Sparkle, DrippingGoofball, Feysal, Kast, Shadow1psc

With 25 alive it takes 13 to raise someone

*Any mistakes in the votecount PLEASE point them out. God knows it'd not be the first time I made a mistake.
* No one is currently due a prod
* xvart and Zdenek are currently on v/la
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:47 am

One of these players is scum:

Town:

DGB
Shadow
GreyICE - reluctantly.
Benmage - no scum in his right mind would come right out and suggest we mow down a dozen VIs to make up for the scum NK'ing our best players.
Raivann - I'm going to take his word for it.
Chesskid3 - Oh, alright.

More data required:

diddin
Nexus
Benmage
MagnaOfIllusion
Zdenek
Magua
Zoraster
Twilight Sparkle
Song of ice and fire
Kast
Bunnylover

Lurkers:

Xtoxm
Feysal
Percy

Scum:

hascow
LynchMePls
Locke Lamora

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:56 am

Post by danakillsu »

DrippingGoofball wrote:One of these players is scum:

Town:

DGB
Shadow
GreyICE - reluctantly.
Raivann - I'm going to take his word for it.
Chesskid3 - Oh, alright.

More data required:

diddin
Nexus
Benmage
MagnaOfIllusion
Zdenek
Magua
Zoraster
Twilight Sparkle
Song of ice and fire
Kast
Bunnylover

Lurkers:

Xtoxm
Feysal
Percy

Scum:

hascow
LynchMePls
Locke Lamora
Where did I go?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

<3
Can you also bump bunnylover one slot down from bottom more input required to scum? :P
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:08 am

Post by chesskid3 »

btw shadow is definitely town (doesn't mean he wont screw up if he's alive but anyhow). Based on the reactiont o role pm thing, since the same thing happened to me.
I actually pmed the mod and was like why don't i know who my scumbuddies are/am I a traitor
lolz.
it was funny
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:19 am

Post by hasdgfas »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Once, he faked a crippling restriction where he claimed to gain powers by following it. He was lying scum, if memory serves. It was an old theme game, I doubt I could find it though. I'm not 100% sure, but that's my recollection.
*holds hand up, first and second fingers just barely apart*
DrippingGoofball wrote:he faked a crippling restriction
*shakes head*

DGB wrote:where he claimed to gain powers by following it. He was lying
*shakes head*
DGB wrote:scum
*nods head*

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Lurkers:

Xtoxm
Feysal
Percy
:?
*holds up 1 finger*
*points at the sun*
Magua wrote:nonsensical from a setup POV.
:roll:
*opens mouth, revealing lack of tongue*
Xtoxm wrote:On the whole, liking GreyICE.
:eek:
:?:
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:24 am

Post by LimMePls »

Locke Lamora wrote:Sorry, why are so many people calling DGB town? Did I miss something? There's a genuine absence of scumhunting intent there.
Not to mention her response to "If LL is scum why are still voting LMP" is hilarious.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”