SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:39 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

How about lynn CMR, attack Katy, Lynch thAd tomorrow and if we haven't end famed by then take out RBT?

Although I am uncomfortable letting Scum get their win condition.

I'd still prefer, lynch ThAd, attack Katy, deal with CMR and RBT tomorrow?
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:46 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

SnakePlissken wrote:How about lynn CMR, attack Katy, Lynch thAd tomorrow and if we haven't end famed by then take out RBT?

Although I am uncomfortable letting Scum get their win condition.

Okay, we have two choices. We can almost certainly win(if ThAd helps us we can even account for the slight possibility that RBT could be scum), and let ThAd and CD win with us, or we can keep ThAd from winning and risk handing the game to sorcerer-scum if anything screwy happens. As far as lyching Katy then killing CMAR or vice versa, it doesn't really matter. But if we kill Katy, then we'll need your help. Plus, if katy is scum, she's probably spell-less SK, which won't let ThAd win. And I feel like ThAd should win.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:58 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Being as CMAR is threatening to remove me overnight, although that said I'm not worried about that, then we should lynch him and Kill Katy *Sharpens Spear*

unvote
Show

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:01 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Maybe we should kill RBT. And then lynch Katy tomorrow.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Riceballtail »

gandalf5166 wrote:Maybe we should kill RBT. And then lynch Katy tomorrow.
I strongly advise against it, people will die.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:13 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Elaborate? Who will die?
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Katy »

Why are you so hyped to kill me now that it's been shown why I am NOT sorcerer scum? Are you so married to your idea that I MUST be scum that you just can't let it go and admit you were wrong? Remember, gandalf, that your reason for thinking I am scum was dependent on my interaction with Katsuki (at least, that's the only reason you've laid out and refused to elaborate any further any time I've asked), so your proposal that I am suddenly an SK is completely fabricated from nothing and for no reason except that me being town would have made you wrong in your certainty this whole time.

Not to mention that I would be an SK who barely ever killed, given the amount of kills we had and the amount that were admitted to by townies, and the fact we have two scum groups.

If you're still insistent on killing me then it should be because you don't believe ThAd, or you still think I'm somehow a sorcerer, not because you have to stretch and make up some whole new scum role that there's no evidence for and doesn't even match your reasons for thinking I am scum.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:54 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Katy, it doesn't matter what scum you are. You HAVE to be scum of some kind, practically. And the fact that you're pushing so hard not to die is just making me even more suspicious. Town would realize that there are three people out of which two are scum, and VOLUNTEER to die. Do you have a reason why killing you would lose town the game?
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Riceballtail »

gandalf5166 wrote:Elaborate? Who will die?
Anyone who targets me.

One of my spells was a one-shot PGO buff to myself. Since anyone has yet to actually target me, I presume it is still up.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:10 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

So that works if we lynch you? Surely that would be via night target?
Show

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:14 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Ah. We would have to lynch you if we wanted to get rid of you then.......

That means we need to kill CMAR. Lynching Katy today, killing CMAR, then lynching RBT if it's not over seems like the obvious choice. That gets rid of everybody but the clears, assuming ThAd is telling the truth. Which I can't see how he could come up with a lie THAT elaborate. And even if he is lying, then tomorrow we lynch him instead of RBT, and then I think I have some actions that could keep RBT from winning even if he is scum that night. Actually, I think that in that situation we would still want to lynch RBT, since ThAd doesn't have any direct kills.

And yeah I know I said RBT is practically clear, but I'd rather not risk it. There is a chance that we're missing some important info.

VOTE: Katy

@Snake: She was responding to the idea that me and ThAd would kill her tonight.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:28 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Vote Katy
Show

ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:48 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

I heart gandalf right now.

I'll go along with the plan but all signs point to katy actually being vanilla town.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

-Votecount-

1- Beefster
[Bleeding]
(0)
2. Katy
[Healthy]
(2) - gandalf5166, SnakePlissken
5. gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
9. CryMeARiver
[Healthy]
(0)
12. SnakePlissken
[Healthy]
(0)
13. ThAdmiral
[Healthy]
(1) - Riceballtail,
15. Riceballtail
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (4) - Beefster, CryMeARiver, Katy, ThAdmiral

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

It is now Day 6. Deadline is on February 24 at midnight (GMT -5)
gandalf5166 wrote:
Mod: Can you confirm that my axe is only usable at night? If you can't in-thread, PM it to me please.
I don't need to confirm anything. Just read the rules.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:54 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:The rules on the first page say that if one team's wincon does not interfere with another's, the game goes on. Change of plans. ThAd, you'll help me kill CMAR tonight. Your sword will be enough. Katy can't be sorcerer scum unless the sorcerer NK isn't a spell, which is unlikely(I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be Magic Missile like last game). Especially since a vanilla goon seems equally unlikely. Well, potentially it's possible that if there are four sorcerers, then she might have chosen not to perform the NK or any night actions. But if she had night actions, I don't see why she would purposely not use them.

@CMAR: Why would we waste a lynch on him when he can help us kill scum suspects AND eliminate himself all on his own? Once he wins, he'll leave the game. I think you're just scared of the fact that he's gonna kill you. Oh. And HOW DID YOU KNOW CHESS WAS A VIG. I smell inside info.

The only real question now is who we're going to lynch today. We could lynch Katy, just to be absolutely sure. She could be an SK or something that doesn't use magic.
1) You're a fucking idiot. When I posted that post, no one had mentioned that he would kill me. Nice try though.
2) No one could make up the claim I just posted. It's real and you're wasting your kill tonight. I'm going to use wild magic on myself and hopefully receive something to kill anyone who visits me or more HP.
3) YOU ARE TRUSTING SCUM AGAIN! Why do you constantly do that? You trusted Katsuki (confirmed scum) and you're trusting what ThAd says (LITERALLY CLAIMED SCUM). The point of mafiascum is to FIND the scum and KILL the scum. Not FIND the scum and let them WIN. He could easily be lying about a) his wincon b) his powers. Scum lies. Learn2Play. Learn2Lead.
Snake wrote:Although I am uncomfortable letting Scum get their win condition.

This is the absolute right thing to do. I believe at one point you said there was no way I'm not town. You also said snake was scum at one point. You've said Katy is scum. Yet you want to lynch me who is the ONLY one who has a solid claim besides the clears and RBT.
Gandass wrote:Okay, we have two choices. We can almost certainly win(if ThAd helps us we can even account for the slight possibility that RBT could be scum), and let ThAd and CD win with us, or we can keep ThAd from winning and risk handing the game to sorcerer-scum if anything screwy happens. As far as lyching Katy then killing CMAR or vice versa, it doesn't really matter. But if we kill Katy, then we'll need your help. Plus, if katy is scum, she's probably spell-less SK, which won't let ThAd win. And I feel like ThAd should win.
1) Why the hell would claimed scum help us?
2) You have no idea what ThAd's wincon is yet you're speaking like you do.
3) There is only one sorcerer scum left likely. I like how we are COMPLETELY disregarding the fact that 1 almost confirmed town and 1 clear town said there was SIXXXXXXXXXX antitown roles, yet ThAdscum is saying there are only two of them. So there are 4 sorcerers? REALLY? YOU ARE GETTING PLAYED BY CLAIMED SCUM.
4) You. JUST. SAID. that you feel that SCUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM should win. Are you retarded?
SnakePlissken wrote:Being as CMAR is threatening to remove me overnight, although that said I'm not worried about that, then we should lynch him and Kill Katy *Sharpens Spear*

unvote
Think about it from my point of view. Gandalf, Beefster, and myself are all clear to me. We were lynching ThAd. They were going to kill Katy. That leaves RBT and you. RBT's facts add up MUCH better than yours as I already showed. Therefore logically of course I would choose you.

Katy, it doesn't matter what scum you are. You HAVE to be scum of some kind, practically. And the fact that you're pushing so hard not to die is just making me even more suspicious. Town would realize that there are three people out of which two are scum, and VOLUNTEER to die. Do you have a reason why killing you would lose town the game?
Another stupid post seeing as how we're assuming that we have 3 antitown alive according to Beefy and RBT at this point. No. one. would. volunteer. to die. That's scummy - like selfvoting. The only way that comes into play is if it's VT sacrificing itself for a PR and that's rare.
Riceballtail wrote:
Anyone who targets me.

One of my spells was a one-shot PGO buff to myself. Since anyone has yet to actually target me, I presume it is still up.
Two nonclears just got you not to target them by saying this. This is ridiculous that you are believing them and changing your decision to kill them SOLELY based on the fact that they are saying this. You are getting played by one of them likely. Think about it, if I had said I had this ability, you wouldn't have changed your mind of attacking me. You'd have said I was lying. This is ridiculous.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:14 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:The rules on the first page say that if one team's wincon does not interfere with another's, the game goes on. Change of plans. ThAd, you'll help me kill CMAR tonight. Your sword will be enough. Katy can't be sorcerer scum unless the sorcerer NK isn't a spell, which is unlikely(I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be Magic Missile like last game). Especially since a vanilla goon seems equally unlikely. Well, potentially it's possible that if there are four sorcerers, then she might have chosen not to perform the NK or any night actions. But if she had night actions, I don't see why she would purposely not use them.

@CMAR: Why would we waste a lynch on him when he can help us kill scum suspects AND eliminate himself all on his own? Once he wins, he'll leave the game. I think you're just scared of the fact that he's gonna kill you. Oh. And HOW DID YOU KNOW CHESS WAS A VIG. I smell inside info.

The only real question now is who we're going to lynch today. We could lynch Katy, just to be absolutely sure. She could be an SK or something that doesn't use magic.
1) You're a fucking idiot. When I posted that post, no one had mentioned that he would kill me. Nice try though.
2) No one could make up the claim I just posted. It's real and you're wasting your kill tonight. I'm going to use wild magic on myself and hopefully receive something to kill anyone who visits me or more HP.
3) YOU ARE TRUSTING SCUM AGAIN! Why do you constantly do that? You trusted Katsuki (confirmed scum) and you're trusting what ThAd says (LITERALLY CLAIMED SCUM). The point of mafiascum is to FIND the scum and KILL the scum. Not FIND the scum and let them WIN. He could easily be lying about a) his wincon b) his powers. Scum lies. Learn2Play. Learn2Lead.
Snake wrote:Although I am uncomfortable letting Scum get their win condition.

This is the absolute right thing to do. I believe at one point you said there was no way I'm not town. You also said snake was scum at one point. You've said Katy is scum. Yet you want to lynch me who is the ONLY one who has a solid claim besides the clears and RBT.
Gandass wrote:Okay, we have two choices. We can almost certainly win(if ThAd helps us we can even account for the slight possibility that RBT could be scum), and let ThAd and CD win with us, or we can keep ThAd from winning and risk handing the game to sorcerer-scum if anything screwy happens. As far as lyching Katy then killing CMAR or vice versa, it doesn't really matter. But if we kill Katy, then we'll need your help. Plus, if katy is scum, she's probably spell-less SK, which won't let ThAd win. And I feel like ThAd should win.
1) Why the hell would claimed scum help us?
2) You have no idea what ThAd's wincon is yet you're speaking like you do.
3) There is only one sorcerer scum left likely. I like how we are COMPLETELY disregarding the fact that 1 almost confirmed town and 1 clear town said there was SIXXXXXXXXXX antitown roles, yet ThAdscum is saying there are only two of them. So there are 4 sorcerers? REALLY? YOU ARE GETTING PLAYED BY CLAIMED SCUM.
4) You. JUST. SAID. that you feel that SCUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM should win. Are you retarded?
SnakePlissken wrote:Being as CMAR is threatening to remove me overnight, although that said I'm not worried about that, then we should lynch him and Kill Katy *Sharpens Spear*

unvote
Think about it from my point of view. Gandalf, Beefster, and myself are all clear to me. We were lynching ThAd. They were going to kill Katy. That leaves RBT and you. RBT's facts add up MUCH better than yours as I already showed. Therefore logically of course I would choose you.

Another stupid post seeing as how we're assuming that we have 3 antitown alive according to Beefy and RBT at this point. No. one. would. volunteer. to die. That's scummy - like selfvoting. The only way that comes into play is if it's VT sacrificing itself for a PR and that's rare.
Riceballtail wrote:
Anyone who targets me.

Two nonclears just got you not to target them by saying this. This is ridiculous that you are believing them and changing your decision to kill them SOLELY based on the fact that they are saying this. You are getting played by one of them likely. Think about it, if I had said I had this ability, you wouldn't have changed your mind of attacking me. You'd have said I was lying. This is ridiculous.
Oh. And by the way. I already said this. I TRACKED CHESSKID TO REWQ N1! GO READ MY CLAIM NOW FORREAL. KTHX.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Katy »

gandalf5166 wrote:Katy, it doesn't matter what scum you are. You HAVE to be scum of some kind, practically. And the fact that you're pushing so hard not to die is just making me even more suspicious. Town would realize that there are three people out of which two are scum, and VOLUNTEER to die. Do you have a reason why killing you would lose town the game?
Wait, what?

Why do I HAVE to be scum? Because of numbers? What is your actual case?

Please tell me what you are basing this on, because I am not scum, so whatever it is you THINK makes me scum (which you refuse to elaborate repeatedly) is dead wrong.

Either you are playing a game and have somehow switched alignment or you are going to be very sorry when you realize that you allowed yourself to be played because you just couldn't admit you were wrong about something you decided at the very beginning of the game for very little reason and then refused to ever let go of or rethink rationally later on.

I was totally willing to die when I felt that town still had an advantage and that my death overnight would give town a better chance to lynch correctly tomorrow. But now things have changed in that someone has CLAIMED scum and everyone's willing to let him live just because he CLAIMS he can win together with town. But his claim does not match with the statement that there are X amount of anti-town roles in the game. A team that can share their win condition with town is not anti-town. Why would you not stop to consider that the clerics were the ones who shared a win condition with town, and ThAdmiral is just stalling so he can meet his win condition and actually win the game. I have seen this happen before and it was as annoying then to watch it go down as it will be now.

There's also now evidence that I am definitely not sorcerer scum, and no one has EVER given any reason for me to be any other type of scum. The only reason to think I could still be a sorcerer is if you think ThAd was lying about his night action, something he would not do to save sorcerer scum. If you think I'm some other scum then make some case for it. Lay out the evidence. There is NONE. Except believing that people are confirmed town players even when they are not actually mod-confirmed or anything close to it and using that for some sort of POE.

Look at how readily Snake goes along with any plan to kill me and tries to hurry and get to it. Probably because he's so excited how easy it will be for him to win now that Gandalf will never believe he is scum.

VOTE: ThAdmiral

Not interested in letting claimed scum live.

My Games
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Actually, I think it's gotten to this point. I purposely left something out of my Role PM.
On D2 and D3, I summoned two items. This was a two shot day spell that I received with my wild magic, but couldn't use on D1. I asked the mod whether the items were taken from other players (it just said summoned) and he said they were chosen randomly from a list of items that had already been created. The first item does nothing to my knowledge. They are "academic robes" that "make me smarter" but the mod said that they held no ability to my knowledge. On D3, I summoned a ring. I will not tell you what the ring does, however, I am dropping it
ONLY FOR BEEFSTER
. In my opinion, this further confirms that I am town. NO SCUM would ever possess an object like this. I hope Beefster will relay that to the town.

NO ONE HAMMER ANYONE BEFORE BEEFSTER GETS THIS ITEM AND POSTS (hopefully telling people I am not scum and not to freakin kill me).

Drop Ring
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

CMAR, just cause you're a wild mage doesn't mean you can't be a sorcerer.

Katy, how does town not have the advantage? The only way that we have a chance of losing(barring extreme bastard-modding) is if RBT is scum AND ThAd is lying, and even then I think I can pull a win through.
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Katy »

Because if there are three scum left in the game of seven players and we leave known scum alive in favor of lynching me, and you or Beefster is killed tonight, then that leaves five players if CMAR fails to be killed. If three of them are still scum, then that's not awesome for town.

But honestly if you cannot be convinced and will insist on believing I am scum, and it's all based on numbers and "confirmations" of other players which I cannot really defend against, then just lynch me now (or at least, after whatever this ring thing is that CMAR is doing). It's pointless for me to stay alive if there's no actual way I could convince you that I was town. Perhaps scum's night kill will be unsuccessful, and perhaps CMAR will be killed and will be scum and all will be well.

My Games
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

You're still ignoring the fact that there are three scum(potentially), and four people have a possibility of being one. If CMAR really can clear himself, you are definitely scum of some kind. ThAd isn't going to win just cause we waited one day to lynch him.

Oh, and ThAd, if CMAR clears himself, we're killing RBT instead.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:You're still ignoring the fact that there are three scum(potentially), and four people have a possibility of being one. If CMAR really can clear himself, you are definitely scum of some kind. ThAd isn't going to win just cause we waited one day to lynch him.

Oh, and ThAd, if CMAR clears himself, we're killing RBT instead.
One last time. Snake is not clear.

Also, did anyone have anything activated D2 or maybe the night after? These "academic robes" have yet to do a damn thing. Unless they're protecting me in some way I don't know about.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

[quote=CMAR]One last time. Snake is not clear.[/quote]
Hence why I said "barring extreme bastardness".
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:
CMAR wrote:One last time. Snake is not clear.
Hence why I said "barring extreme bastardness".
Godfather /=/ bastardness.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

In a game with one one-shot cop, yes it is.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”