CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:In a game with one one-shot cop, yes it is.
You think the one-shot cop was the only investigative ability in this game? I respectfully disagree yet that's getting into setup speculation and I hate that. Borderline scumtell imo.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

CryMeARiver wrote:
You think the one-shot cop was the only investigative ability in this game? I respectfully disagree yet that's getting into setup speculation and I hate that. Borderline scumtell imo.
Why would there be an ENTIRE ROLE that boiled down to a one-shot cop if there were other cop roles?
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Why would there be an ENTIRE ROLE that boiled down to a one-shot cop if there were other cop roles?
His role title was "summoner". I doubt he told us the specifics of the role. Also, there are other investigative roles. I wouldn't consider godfather bastardly.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Yes, but godfathers are immune to COPS. They can still be tracked, etc.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:Yes, but godfathers are immune to COPS. They can still be tracked, etc.
*sigh* I guess you're right. Snake still seems scummy to me. I still think godfather is a real possibility.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

@ cmar: What is your plan for lynch today, kill at night, and lynch tomorrow?
Don't ask me to provide self meta
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:17 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

You wNt me to role claim then if it makes you all feel any better?

I am however unsure about todays lynch once more. I need to sort this out in my head.

Unvote

@Gandalf - I might be being a bit thick here but can you explain to me how letting ThAd hit his win con thus scum win actually benefits the the town?

BTW the spear does 3 points of damage.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:23 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

@ThAd: So you confirm that you are _NOT_ in the professor's council?
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:12 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

I can confirm I was NOT in the professors council. Cooldog didn't mention it...but he didn't mention a lot of things, so it could have been him.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:21 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ThAdmiral wrote:@ cmar: What is your plan for lynch today, kill at night, and lynch tomorrow?
Lynch ThAd - You claimed scum. 1) You might have to kill 2 people to get your wincon as CoolDog might not have even killed anyone. 2) You're scum so you don't have to kill who we tell you to...because you're scum.

I'll remove Katy from the game. I WOULD suggest everyone else spreads out their damage amongst me, Snake, and RBT so that we can kill anyone we find scummy easier, but RBT and Snake both claimed that they can't be hurt by damage = Clearly one of them is lying scum.

I can't say tomorrow's lynch because I'd have to see flips and such.

Where is Beefy? He needs to come in here, pick up my ring, get the mod to tell him what it does, then look at what happened N4 and confirm me as town.

I will ask again, did anyone have anything activated by the robes I picked up D2 or maybe the night after?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:58 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

SnakePlissken wrote:@Gandalf - I might be being a bit thick here but can you explain to me how letting ThAd hit his win con thus scum win actually benefits the the town?
Once ThAd reaches his wincon, he leaves the game without us having to kill him. Scum gone for free is definitely good for town.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:12 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:
SnakePlissken wrote:@Gandalf - I might be being a bit thick here but can you explain to me how letting ThAd hit his win con thus scum win actually benefits the the town?
Once ThAd reaches his wincon, he leaves the game without us having to kill him. Scum gone for free is definitely good for town.
1) If he's telling the truth
2) If he kills who you want him to kill. Personally, if I were him, I'd throw a wrench into things and just kill Beef or you.
3) If CoolDog killed someone and got a point. If he didn't, then ThAd has to kill two people.

People CoolDog could have killed before he died:

N1: Rewq - I tracked Cheeskid to rewq. Likely a vig.
N2: Nachomama
Chesskid - Removed from the game - ThAd "kidnapped him". No.
N3: Beefster - Stabbed and Frozen - Claimed by Gandalf. Likely not.
Albert - Removed from game, not killed. No.
CoolDog died

So, we are depending on the fact that CoolDog killed Nacho and that the Sorcerer's killed no one the first 3 nights. Ridiculous. Are we going to let ThAd live tomorrow too when he says "Oh just one more person!"???
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:17 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

He can't kill one of us. He needs our help. Did you READ his claim?

And yes, I am going to let him live, unless he's the LAST scum alive.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:21 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:He can't kill one of us. He needs our help. Did you READ his claim?

And yes, I am going to let him live, unless he's the LAST scum alive.
No, he does not. Other people have damaging spells (like me).
6 antitown. 3 dead, maybe another dead. He's not the last scum.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:24 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Lol scumslip. You have damaging spells.
But i you were town, you wouldn't consider the possibility that you would use them on us.

I was talking about future days.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:27 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:Lol scumslip. You have damaging spells.
But i you were town, you wouldn't consider the possibility that you would use them on us.

Nope, no scumslip. Just emphasizing he doesn't need you to get his wincon. Nice try though.
Anyway, this game's dead til Beefy comes.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:28 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

CryMeARiver wrote:

Nope, no scumslip. Just emphasizing he doesn't need you to get his wincon. Nice try though.
No, but he needs HELP. And what motivation does he have to attempt to get help from scum to kill me or Beef when he could just kill you with me, which he knows I have NO REASON to lie about doing?
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Beefster »

CryMeARiver wrote:Actually, I think it's gotten to this point. I purposely left something out of my Role PM.
On D2 and D3, I summoned two items. This was a two shot day spell that I received with my wild magic, but couldn't use on D1. I asked the mod whether the items were taken from other players (it just said summoned) and he said they were chosen randomly from a list of items that had already been created. The first item does nothing to my knowledge. They are "academic robes" that "make me smarter" but the mod said that they held no ability to my knowledge. On D3, I summoned a ring. I will not tell you what the ring does, however, I am dropping it
ONLY FOR BEEFSTER
. In my opinion, this further confirms that I am town. NO SCUM would ever possess an object like this. I hope Beefster will relay that to the town.

NO ONE HAMMER ANYONE BEFORE BEEFSTER GETS THIS ITEM AND POSTS (hopefully telling people I am not scum and not to freakin kill me).

Drop Ring
Are you the lurking professor?

Pick up Ring

I'm suspicious of this and will not use the ring unless you tell me what it does.

FoS: CMAR
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:40 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

gandalf5166 wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:

No, but he needs HELP. And what motivation does he have to attempt to get help from scum to kill me or Beef when he could just kill you with me, which he knows I have NO REASON to lie about doing?
In other words. You are only looking out for his best interest. Not the best interest of the town. I could have easily said that I have 20 HP and you wouldn't be killing me. I could have claimed the ridiculous thing that RBT and Snake did saying that damage on me will return and hit you so DONT KILLZ ME BRUH and you wouldn't be killing me. You are choosing me, not because you think I'm scummy, but just so you can get ThAd out of the game when we can do that easier and without all the doubt that I try to bring your attention to but you ignore, by lynching him. Also, you are blind to the fact that Snake can be scum and RBT can be scum (yes you acknowledged it, but you're not taking it seriously). Are you trying to get me to think you're not clear? Because you sure are trying really hard.
Whatever. Beefster will tell you not to kill me I hope.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Beefster »

I have a spell that CAN damage- it basically turns the target into a PGO.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:40 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Beefster wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Actually, I think it's gotten to this point. I purposely left something out of my Role PM.
On D2 and D3, I summoned two items. This was a two shot day spell that I received with my wild magic, but couldn't use on D1. I asked the mod whether the items were taken from other players (it just said summoned) and he said they were chosen randomly from a list of items that had already been created. The first item does nothing to my knowledge. They are "academic robes" that "make me smarter" but the mod said that they held no ability to my knowledge. On D3, I summoned a ring. I will not tell you what the ring does, however, I am dropping it
ONLY FOR BEEFSTER
. In my opinion, this further confirms that I am town. NO SCUM would ever possess an object like this. I hope Beefster will relay that to the town.

NO ONE HAMMER ANYONE BEFORE BEEFSTER GETS THIS ITEM AND POSTS (hopefully telling people I am not scum and not to freakin kill me).

Drop Ring
Are you the lurking professor?

Pick up Ring

I'm suspicious of this and will not use the ring unless you tell me what it does.

FoS: CMAR
1) No, why the heck would you think that?
2) It's a passive item, you don't have to activate it. I don't want to tell scum what it does. SnowBunny will tell you.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Beefster »

Katy wrote:I think CMAR is a nice candidate for a Mageslayer. His interaction with CooLDog and his place on both quickwagons gives me a good feeling about that one.
What's this? Going for a specific faction I see.

GQPoS: Katy

I'm honestly not sure what to make of TheAdmiral's scum claim... So I'm going to hold off on voting just a little longer.
Get to know a meat boy
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:49 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

GQPoS?
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

CryMeARiver wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:@ cmar: What is your plan for lynch today, kill at night, and lynch tomorrow?
Lynch ThAd - You claimed scum. 1) You might have to kill 2 people to get your wincon as CoolDog might not have even killed anyone. 2) You're scum so you don't have to kill who we tell you to...because you're scum.
CryMeARiver wrote:3) If CoolDog killed someone and got a point. If he didn't, then ThAd has to kill two people.
If cooldog didn't kill anyone and I am not removed from the game due to getting my wincon after killing someone tonight I will fully accept defeat and will happily vote myself.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Beefster »

gandalf5166 wrote:GQPoS?
Giant Quivering Penis of Suspicion. I've seen Chronopie use it before.
Get to know a meat boy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”