farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:24 am

Post by farside22 »

lord_hur wrote:@Egg : yes, there are nice things in this post. Thanks for participating.

Waiting for Archer's defense before I provide comments.

Also, who are you the alt of?
I wish I didn't know. I was disappointed.
In other news my dream 5am brain thinking too much was completely incorrect. I had thought bella was following people, but alas she push and prodded during that time. Looking at her past alt I wonder a little about her lack of vote and lack of scum suspects when reading the game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Bella
Bella
Goon
Bella
Goon
Goon
Location: Welcome to Silent Hill (The living's in the way we die)

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Bella »

I need to do some catching up before I post. Expect something either tonight or tomorrow morning.
Show
Chloroform girl, how have you been?
Don't let me catch you sleeping again
You're only alive because I like you
It's been three years since you've seen the sunlight
But I know you're having fun
Bound, gagged and chained up in my basement
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:28 pm

Post by Looker »

Archer wrote:@AntB - spam attack that allowed you to post in several other games but not this one? Bit strange to say the least

@looker - you're on the fence wrt Egg? Sure, he may be a rather useless townie due to lack of, well, everything, but he did out scum when batt false RC'd. So how can you be unsure of him? Surely if Egg is lying then after the batt lynch the real real jailkeeper would've come forward so that we could likely lynch another scum?
  • You're absolutely right; I didn't think of that. Thanks.
Egg wrote:Archer obviously buss'd as a last ditch effort to look town when Batt was going to be lynched. No mentions until the wagon had already formed, followed by a "review" of the wagons (which we never saw the results of), and a vote without any real explanation.

Looker to/about Jesse/Batt:
A lot. Forget Looker was on my likely buddy list.

Unvote, Vote Archer

He's obvBattbuddy and we'll find the last scum in Smashbro/Broken/Farside/Bella/Andrew for sure. I'd bet my cat if I had one. I'm allergic to cats, so I'd probably want to lose that bet. I'd bet something valuable though.
  • That sucks; I thought Archer was town, so much so that I used his towniness to vouch for a town read of you.

• Starting to concur with farside's hint, if not only due to hypocrisy being a big scumtell to me.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Post by andrew94 »

sorry, had a long day, will make a post tommorrow
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:04 am

Post by brokenscraps »

Looker wrote:
Archer wrote:@AntB - spam attack that allowed you to post in several other games but not this one? Bit strange to say the least

@looker - you're on the fence wrt Egg? Sure, he may be a rather useless townie due to lack of, well, everything, but he did out scum when batt false RC'd. So how can you be unsure of him? Surely if Egg is lying then after the batt lynch the real real jailkeeper would've come forward so that we could likely lynch another scum?
This pretty much confirms you as town to me. I find it hard to see scum thinking they could get away with pushing doubt on a JK claim after that claim lead to their buddy getting lynched.
Bella
Bella
Goon
Bella
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Bella »

Looker wrote:
  • Bella's response to andrew's answer is also off-putting...off-putting, exaggerated, and harsh. Her exploitation of the WIFOM induced by Nachomamma's final rundown is also off-putting...off-putting, opportunistic, and scummy. UNVOTE: VOTE: Bella
This is also insufficient and/or stupid voting. Nice job, Looker.
farside22 wrote:2 more down.
@Bella: Why did you not want to place a vote after reading the game? I looked into your alt in as scum or town you never withheld a vote before. I was wondering what brought on this stubborness.
You didn't do a very good job of looking then. I never vote when it is demanded of me and there are definitely several games where I've been bugged about not voting enough. If you try looking again, I'd look at more recent games than not recent games, because I've really hardened against the notion that you should have your vote on someone at all times over the last 6-12 months or so.
AntB wrote:Caught up as much as I'm going to.

Andrew is scum, if not then kill me.
I hate when people do this, mostly because I can't recall a case when someone has said this and then one of them is actually scum.
AntB wrote:behold the epic-ness:
andrew94 wrote:antb, i dont care.

vote antb
why has nobody pulled him on this? Other than "tagging for later"? DavidParker gains a +1 at this point.
Pay attention. He was pushed to explain himself and people have reacted to his explanation. How is this not "pulling him" on it?
lord_hur wrote:
Archer wrote:farside I'm trying to stand back a little so that I dont manufacture reasons like that game. Made me completely lose sight of actual scum and being so loud and attacking made things way too easy for scum. Well thats the lesson I learned at least. I find your case a bit reaching - making a meta call based on a single previous game.
You're wrong. If cases were not made, nobody would post anything and mafia would be a game of dice. Cases need to be made to obtain exploitable reactions. But if you have to "manufacture" a case, it's not a case. A case isn't a completely (or mostly) artificial construct. You get town points for this, though, as it's very consistent with some earlier posts from you.
I find myself in agreement with this.
Looker wrote:
  • I think jumping right in using WIFOM induced by Nacho's scumlist is scummy. "Nacho said X was scum and Y was town and then scum killed him so he must be right." Seems like an easy setup.
Recent experience has been that this sort of thinking is currently prevelent on MS in my experience and thus scum teams are currently comfortable enough to make the night kill of the guy who suspects them knowing that someone will point out the WIFOM and muddy the waters.
Looker wrote:[*]RE:Egg's refusal to claim his night action
  • If you had no intention of claiming in the first place, why ask everybody? I'm on the fence about you.
[/list]
I do agree with this to an extent. Why ask if you don't intend to do it? It doesn't make Egg scum because the uncountered claim is pretty compelling, although it's not entirely unheard of for people to avoid counter-claiming in order not to out themselves.
DavidParker wrote:I realize my content has been lacking of late, even my lasts posts have sucked. I'll definitely be able to post more soon I have the weekend off work.

@lord_hur: well.. Obvious reasons. For one thing, we lynch Andrew and he flips town... Will antb actually sacrifice himself at that point? no. So the post is a lie for a start. It's just a way of AntB saying, "Hey I am 80-90% sure andrew is scum". But he's posted in such a way that it is really ATE because he knows he is a likely lynch candidate so he is getting desperate at this point to put the lynch on anyone but himself. I see it more likely to come from scum than town, as there's more motive for scum to say "lynch this guy and if he flips town then lynch me" from a slot that has a probable lynch candidate. Essentially, I can see antb trying to get a mislynch before his own lynch, rather than seeing himself lynched today, then andrew appearing town because of a scum-flip on himself.

I don't see why town-AntB would have posted as such.
I agree with this post up to the point where David says he thinks it comes more from scum than town. It's textbook "town who thinks he has an awesome read that nobody else is going for", and in my experience it's primarily townie-on-townie crime.
farside22 wrote:@smash: Who else do you find scummy and why?
@Bella: I would like the same from you. It's day 2 no excuses.
Well, despite the reservations I have because of past experience with the ATE stuff, AntB is still my favorite scum-choice. While I disagree withthe characterisation David has with regards his ATE, I do see how it might be a scum tactic, and that would be consistent with his other play. Plus, there's this whole "I was dealing with a spam attack" when he was posting in other games that doesn't help his cause, although I know that sometimes when you're busy and dealing with other stuff, you can catch up with some games and neglect the same one again.

I was undecided on Archer when I last made a post on people, but I'm swayed to a lean-scum position based on the playstyle difference farside uncovered and Egg's analysis of the interaction between Archer and the Battscum slot.

Looker is a potential scum at the moment. Re-reading the game, he curiously disappeared for the tail end of day one. The deadline was established, and we were pushing close to it when he last posted, yet he posed questions that he didn't return to check the answers to and made no comment reagrding where his vote was resting. He definitely posted on-site between his last post and the end of the day. As a result, he completely missed the Battscum wagon gaining momentum. In fact, his entire interaction with the scum slot is reduced to commenting on how town he thought JesseSheffield was. His posting on day two has been characterised by pushing weak cases and a very curious rookie error re: the JK claim that Looker's been around long enough to know better than to make. In fact, the process of writing this has made me wuite like Lookerscum, actually.

Hmmm... I'll leave my vote on AntB for now, but I'm seriously considering moving it to Looker.
Show
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:16 am

Post by farside22 »

@bella: one last thing:
You didn't do a very good job of looking then. I never vote when it is demanded of me and there are definitely several games where I've been bugged about not voting enough. If you try looking again, I'd look at more recent games than not recent games, because I've really hardened against the notion that you should have your vote on someone at all times over the last 6-12 months or so.
Do you have links where you were stubborn like this? What changed your views on voting over the last 6-12 months?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Bella
Bella
Goon
Bella
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Bella »

I don't really have the time to spend researching my own behavior for you and the only other game that jumps to mind is ongoing and thus is useless. Umm... there might be something in Secret Invasion mafia about how I use my votes, but I don't remember that very well because of the reasons I replaced out of it.

I changed my views because I saw the general pointlessness of hopping them around and placing votes on people you aren't willing to lynch and don't have a motive to pressure and so I started playing around with placing votes less often and got really irritated with people bitching that I should be using my vote to let other people trakc my suspicions when they could damn well read my posts and see who I';m suspicious of.
Show
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:33 am

Post by DavidParker »

bella wrote:
dp wrote: I realize my content has been lacking of late, even my lasts posts have sucked. I'll definitely be able to post more soon I have the weekend off work.

@lord_hur: well.. Obvious reasons. For one thing, we lynch Andrew and he flips town... Will antb actually sacrifice himself at that point? no. So the post is a lie for a start. It's just a way of AntB saying, "Hey I am 80-90% sure andrew is scum". But he's posted in such a way that it is really ATE because he knows he is a likely lynch candidate so he is getting desperate at this point to put the lynch on anyone but himself. I see it more likely to come from scum than town, as there's more motive for scum to say "lynch this guy and if he flips town then lynch me" from a slot that has a probable lynch candidate. Essentially, I can see antb trying to get a mislynch before his own lynch, rather than seeing himself lynched today, then andrew appearing town because of a scum-flip on himself.

I don't see why town-AntB would have posted as such.
I agree with this post up to the point where David says he thinks it comes more from scum than town. It's textbook "town who thinks he has an awesome read that nobody else is going for", and in my experience it's primarily townie-on-townie crime.
Ah well usually except, antb is coming from a top-lynch slot, so using hte "lynch this guy then me" argument can be seen as coming from scum. If he's coming from a completely town slot/perspective then its likely tonw on town, or town on scum, but it's not.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Archer
Archer
Townie
Archer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Archer »

@Egg and others - The vote on batt was at a time when a no lynch was not beyond the realm of possibilty and both wagons had equal (3) votes. As stated I chose what I saw to be the greater of three evils at the time and went with it. Also didnt have anything to say after I said I would do a reread cause most of it had already been said by others, hence didnt give anything new. Basically Egg, if you had a cat, you would lose it.

@bella - I find it really strange that you would agree (with farside) on what I term a really poor reason to suspect me - meta based suspicions that come from a single game. I'd like to know how you justify this. Trying to figure you out I noticed you often agree with farside so far D2. Not the most scummy thing, after all a good case is a good case, but when you start agreeing with (imo) poor reasons thats when I get interested.
Examples are (original farside first, bella echo second)
476 : 478
524 : 525
Granted the last one is lame but I felt like going for 3 examples.
Bella
Bella
Goon
Bella
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Bella »

Archer wrote:@bella - I find it really strange that you would agree (with farside) on what I term a really poor reason to suspect me - meta based suspicions that come from a single game. I'd like to know how you justify this. Trying to figure you out I noticed you often agree with farside so far D2. Not the most scummy thing, after all a good case is a good case, but when you start agreeing with (imo) poor reasons thats when I get interested.

Just because you have a small sample size doesn't invalidate the data. In this case, the fact that you've played a better game demonstrates that you're capable of playing in a more productive manner and thus you lose the newbish excuse for your play thusfar.
Examples are (original farside first, bella echo second)
476 : 478
They're both very good votes for that point of the game and nothing happened in between those posts that changed anything about the game. Plus, my reasoning isn't identical to hers, it just has a lot of overlap on account of the fact that AntB has been pretty scummy and all.
524 : 525
Granted the last one is lame but I felt like going for 3 examples.
Agreeing that someone should take a pro-town action when they ask what they should do is scummy now? Plus, I'm not the only one who agreed with farside.
Show
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by AntB »

I've read up and checked my other suspects (looker, sots), nothing for a case so I'm holding on to my andrew vote.

A spam attack can happen at any time on any website, the person in question created several account, spammed over 400 posts and comments on the saves which myself and the only other moderator online at the time had to fight through, I can provide an image from one of the tools at our disposable to trace multiple accounts if needed.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

AntB wrote:I've read up and checked my other suspects (looker, sots), nothing for a case so I'm holding on to my andrew vote.

A spam attack can happen at any time on any website, the person in question created several account, spammed over 400 posts and comments on the saves which myself and the only other moderator online at the time had to fight through, I can provide an image from one of the tools at our disposable to trace multiple accounts if needed.
This is not scum hunting first off
Second make excuses on why you are more active in other games and ignoring this game is horribly anti-town.
You have come back after days of waiting with next to nothing.

unvote:
vote: AntB
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by andrew94 »

bella, in 580 you heavily contradict yourself. at the davidparker place you say 'town-town action', then you said antb is scum
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Official Day 2 Vote Tally

11 players remain; 6 votes needed for a lynch.

AntB (5)
- Bella, DavidParker, andrew94, smashbro_of_the_SSS, farside22
smashbro_of_the_SSS (4)
- lord_hur, brokenscraps, Egg, Looker
andrew94 (1)
- AntB

Yet to vote (3): Archer
====================================

Prodding
: smashbro_of_the_SSS
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by lord_hur »

ANTB IS AT L-1 (just so nobody can play the "oops" card)

brokenscraps wrote:
Looker wrote:

This pretty much confirms you as town to me. I find it hard to see scum thinking they could get away with pushing doubt on a JK claim after that claim lead to their buddy getting lynched.
I think your reasoning is flawed. While doing this on purpose as scum is indeed idiotic, there is no reason for town to do it either. It can only be explained by a mistake, and scum have about the same chance as town to make mistakes about roles, since they have no better knowledge than town about it.

@Egg :

I'm not as sure as you that Battousai was dead meat after I switched to him. They were still 3/3 before Archer voted him (so actually put him at a majority), and Battousai is a solid player, so expected to be well able to get himself out of his ditch. I find it quite risky and presomptuous for Archer-scum to buss a much more experienced ally with a very good record.

Also, I can picture town wanting to lynch someone, being stuck with 2 wagons he doesn't really like (explaining why he didn't talk about them before), having residual impressions about the two, rereading to refine these impressions, and voting on these impressions at deadline. Nothing bad there, except the absence of voting reason, and since he announced before you voted him that he (wrongly) stopped building cases, it's quite consistant.

These are the main reasons I'm rather leaning towards town for Archer right now. If you find they are unsound, let me know.
All lurkers unite! And jump off the nearest cliff. Now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:01 am

Post by farside22 »

I want to remind people in case AntBscum tries to fake claim what he said earlier in the game.
AntB wrote: I will happily die (and even self hammer) if my flip will provide sufficient information, and even as scum if I feel it will throw the trail off my scumbuddies. However, my death now will provide nothing but a lot of "meh!"
Bella
Bella
Goon
Bella
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:55 am

Post by Bella »

andrew94 wrote:bella, in 580 you heavily contradict yourself. at the davidparker place you say 'town-town action', then you said antb is scum
Just because every example I've experienced has been town-on-town crime doesn't meanit's always teh case. In this game, there's more than enough of a case against AntB that the scum-possibility is left open.
Show
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:12 am

Post by lord_hur »

Bella wrote:
andrew94 wrote:bella, in 580 you heavily contradict yourself. at the davidparker place you say 'town-town action', then you said antb is scum
Just because every example I've experienced has been town-on-town crime doesn't meanit's always teh case. In this game, there's more than enough of a case against AntB that the scum-possibility is left open.
"The possibility is left open"? You don't sound like you believe in your own case very much. What changed between when you voted him, and now?
Bella
Bella
Goon
Bella
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Bella »

That's not a major part of my case against him, or really any part of it. andrew94's point was that my opinion of the type of AtE he engaged in was inconsistent with my opinion that AntB is scummy. The point you quoted explains why it is not necessarily an impediment to AntB being scum. It's never been part of my case against him, which you can find clearly stated earlier. :)
Show
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:21 am

Post by lord_hur »

farside22 wrote:I want to remind people in case AntBscum tries to fake claim what he said earlier in the game.
AntB wrote: I will happily die (and even self hammer) if my flip will provide sufficient information, and even as scum if I feel it will throw the trail off my scumbuddies. However, my death now will provide nothing but a lot of "meh!"
Why the hell would you say this now, and not keep it carefully stashed away, to whip it at his face when/if he claims? I only see two logical answers to this :

1. You're scum, and didn't really think about the consequences, because you know AntB is not scum.
2. You're helping your scumbuddy AntB with his claim.

Refute this.

Unvote Vote : farside22
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:25 am

Post by lord_hur »

Bella wrote:That's not a major part of my case against him, or really any part of it. andrew94's point was that my opinion of the type of AtE he engaged in was inconsistent with my opinion that AntB is scummy. The point you quoted explains why it is not necessarily an impediment to AntB being scum. It's never been part of my case against him, which you can find clearly stated earlier. :)
Explain your use of this smiley, please (and yes, it's important to me).
Archer
Archer
Townie
Archer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Archer »

Bella wrote:Just because you have a small sample size doesn't invalidate the data. In this case, the fact that you've played a better game demonstrates that you're capable of playing in a more productive manner and thus you lose the newbish excuse for your play thusfar.
This really made me lol. First off, its the conclusion that may or may not get invalidated, not the data. And with a small sample size, zero accurate conclusions can be made. To claim otherwise is silly. I also do not recall using the newb excuse, so why have you brought it up?

@AntB - you have played very differently when compared to D1. D1 you were not afraid of coming out all guns blazing, D2 you seem to be happy coasting along despite all the votes. However, RL does indeed get in the way sometimes. I'm 50/50 on whether this is truly the case in this instance.
farside22 wrote:I want to remind people in case AntBscum tries to fake claim what he said earlier in the game.
@farside - why the reminder of that post? Plus its taken out of context imo. The way I read it it serves as a reason for you to push the AntB lynch no matter what AntB says from now on. What were your intentions with it?

lord_hur - I dont quite get how you got to those two possibilities you listed (since I drew a much different conclusion). Please explain?
lord_hur
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
lord_hur
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:42 am

Post by lord_hur »

Archer wrote:lord_hur - I dont quite get how you got to those two possibilities you listed (since I drew a much different conclusion). Please explain?
Well, I reread what I wrote, and I can't really add anything that would clarify it... The best I can do is reformulating : warning possible scum of a trap is inferior in every way to waiting for him to all in it, because the act of falling for it (that would be prevented by this warning) marks him as scum. I think scum is more likely to make such a mistake (the warning), because their goal is not to efficiently catch scum, but to appear to be scum-hunting, so they don't think as much about their plans. Or (but it's more far-fetched), it could be farside22-scum helping AntB-scum with his claim.

What conclusion did you draw? If you have a town-friendly explanation (or find a flaw in my reasoning, or think that it's stupid...), speak up.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Looker »

Archer wrote:
Bella wrote:Just because you have a small sample size doesn't invalidate the data. In this case, the fact that you've played a better game demonstrates that you're capable of playing in a more productive manner and thus you lose the newbish excuse for your play thusfar.
This really made me lol. First off, its the conclusion that may or may not get invalidated, not the data. And with a small sample size, zero accurate conclusions can be made. To claim otherwise is silly. I also do not recall using the newb excuse, so why have you brought it up?

@AntB - you have played very differently when compared to D1. D1 you were not afraid of coming out all guns blazing, D2 you seem to be happy coasting along despite all the votes. However, RL does indeed get in the way sometimes. I'm 50/50 on whether this is truly the case in this instance.
@farside - why the reminder of that post? Plus its taken out of context imo. The way I read it it serves as a reason for you to push the AntB lynch no matter what AntB says from now on. What were your intentions with it?

lord_hur - I dont quite get how you got to those two possibilities you listed (since I drew a much different conclusion). Please explain?
  • I think Bella, though comically snippy and reliably sardonic, isn't actually reading the thread and is relying on general common sense to make points.
  • AntB's just trying not to die.
  • I read farside's post as her hammering the nail into AntB's coffin - pretty much a checkmate.

• Have to say that Bella's spiel was nothing less than expected.
    • You insulted as opposed to refuted.
  • Me popping up in AntB's list of suspects alongside sotS was kind of surprising, though, seeing as before now when I kept asking him about his suspicions, he kept dodging and neglecting to actually list any.
  • Other than that, I just don't like the general jarring of changes when we're so close to a lynch, ie brokenscraps calling me confirmed town and lord_hur making a stretch of a case against farside.
    • I don't think it's a warning, I just think farside's trying to ensure AntB is lynched today.
  • UNVOTE: VOTE: lord_hur

Return to “Completed Open Games”