A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

Feysal wrote:Benmage strikes me as the type of player who would be the exception to the rule.
Wasnt it false bravado for NEW scum? But Yeah I have balls as scum...but not as big as my town balls.
Feysal wrote: Not that I would want to do this, I prefer giving the power to someone who might use it,
and who I trust to be town.

Raise: hasdgfas
All fucking ready? *puke*
DrippingGoofball wrote:Nice choice, hascow is probscum. That old role might be the inspiration that gave him the idea that he could get away with a lot of nonsense by faking a post restriction.
Or he could just be scum with the post restriction….I was a scum GF where I could only quote Shakespeare …that was a bitch

I agree with zorasters post 330 reads on LL and Kast.

Locke Lamora wrote:
but apparently half the players here are just going to mindlessly call her town
and move on, so while my vote is elsewhere, the suspicion's still there.
Misrep. Call it a null DGB move.
Locke Lamora wrote: if he comes out tomorrow and says 'oh I was given the ability to speak again!' then he's just going to get lynched.
Flufff... I mean IIoA.

Well I was catching up...but then I looked at the time, and I want to goto the gym...so I'll bbl.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Don't have the time for a longer post, but a couple of quick bits:

Firstly, Cow, you missed this:
I've been doing some mulling on your restriction. I have a quick question - can you dance?
As for the growing Raise wagon on us. As hinted at before, I'm of the
personal
opinion (hito-personal, not pony-personal) that the Governor role is best suited by immediately throwing it in the trash. The combination of events that merit it being used: a wagon being on a.) a likely townie who b.) is getting lynched anyway for some reason and c.) I'm confident I'm right and the majority of the town is wrong and d.) the usefulness of the person living is worth the lack of information on the people who wanted their flip, when all summed, seems silly enough that's it's not worth the damn thing. That being said, Magua said he'd get a read on us by seeing what we do with it, and I'm aiming for transparency here. I'd gladly pick up governor and hold on to it until I see a worthy use, if that's what you guys want, though my personal suspicions lie in the realm of "I will never use this turd".

-hito
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Unraise

Raise: Twilight Sparkle

You know what my personal opinion is on it.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Zed: Not much to elaborate on. Ily Pane or (w/e the name is, too lazy to go look it up) has his tongue removed. I haven't been in any games where only one person has a Post restriction (nor have I bother to look any up), so just that is strange to me. Further more if their are games like this where one person has a post restriction, I would assume they are more then likely town or seen as town. This means that if Illy Pane was given as a fake claim, and a person who looked up who their fake claim was, they would come up with the idea that this would be great to look townish with a PR.
Although this is basically trying to outguess the mod, but so far I'm liking my vote.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by zoraster »

A thought about raising. The biggest time it would come in handy is in lylo to keep a quicklynch from occurring. But scum is unlikely to let the governor get that far. We definitely don't want it in scum's hands, but do we do ourselves a disservice by giving it to the towniest person who contributes a lot and may also be a good town power role? Maybe we're best served by giving it to a VI, hope for a scum kill or a vigilante kill right away.

Just a thought. If we KNEW we had a vigilante, this would be clearer: give it to vig bait and let him get shot.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by GreyICE »

zoraster wrote:A thought about raising. The biggest time it would come in handy is in lylo to keep a quicklynch from occurring. But scum is unlikely to let the governor get that far. We definitely don't want it in scum's hands, but do we do ourselves a disservice by giving it to the towniest person who contributes a lot and may also be a good town power role? Maybe we're best served by giving it to a VI, hope for a scum kill or a vigilante kill right away.

Just a thought. If we KNEW we had a vigilante, this would be clearer: give it to vig bait and let him get shot.
Oh yeah, I claim vigilante right now! Give it to someone really scummy! I'll shoot him tonight. It'll be awesome!

Unvote

Vote:Zoraster

Or we could, y'know, give it to our lynch candidate and not ROLEFISH FOR A FUCKING VIGILANTE KTHXBAI OBVSCUM.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Magua »

Unraise: Twilight Sparkle

Raise: Percy
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:Don't have the time for a longer post, but a couple of quick bits:

Firstly, Cow, you missed this:
I've been doing some mulling on your restriction. I have a quick question - can you dance?
*nods head*
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by zoraster »

GreyICE wrote:
zoraster wrote:A thought about raising. The biggest time it would come in handy is in lylo to keep a quicklynch from occurring. But scum is unlikely to let the governor get that far. We definitely don't want it in scum's hands, but do we do ourselves a disservice by giving it to the towniest person who contributes a lot and may also be a good town power role? Maybe we're best served by giving it to a VI, hope for a scum kill or a vigilante kill right away.

Oh yeah, I claim vigilante right now! Give it to someone really scummy! I'll shoot him tonight. It'll be awesome!

Unvote

Vote:Zoraster

Or we could, y'know, give it to our lynch candidate and not ROLEFISH FOR A FUCKING VIGILANTE KTHXBAI OBVSCUM.
I wasn't asking for a damn vigilante claim. Try not to strawman.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Hascow, you couldn't possibly have missed this:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Nice choice, hascow is probscum. That old role might be the inspiration that gave him the idea that he could get away with a lot of nonsense by faking a post restriction.

I WANT TO SEE
HASCOW
BREAK THE POST RESTRICTION IN HIS NEXT POST.
Break it, break it now. And make it worthwhile.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

DGB STFU. If it was true you're asking for a neutral survivor modkill...goddamn.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:44 pm

Benmage wrote:DGB STFU. If it was true you're asking for a neutral survivor modkill...goddamn.
Who sayz? Mods don't modkill for a post restriction fail.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Feysal »

Yet another catch-up post from me. Somehow, every time I reach my last post, the thread has grown by another page or two, or three.

I do not like Raivann in #279. The way he described Song of Ice and Fire's post as scummy was just nitpicking at inconsequential things. The only good point he had was about Song liking Benmage, but not knowing what a VI was.

MoI seems to be implying that GreyICE is a village idiot, and there would be nothing wrong with him being vigged. Kinda harsh, but I have to admit that GreyICE is not impressing me with his play. His initial strong stance on what to do with the governor power made me think he was town, but his posts are getting worse. Like that vote on Mikujin for being apologetic. He was prodded, that is why he posted and apologized. This is another bad case from GreyICE.

DGB is seriously confusing me this game. She is making her lists like I've come to expect, but I'm getting a feeling that she is more eager than usual to argue, and some of her comments have felt unusually sarcastic. I don't know what this is yet, but I'm not getting a town feel from her.

I continue to have a scummy feel about diddin. However I will not put a vote there yet, sorry Chesskid. I will finish reading the thread first, then vote, and I will have to ISO read him too.

Shadow, in response to your #329, I was not criticizing you when I said you had not done much scumhunting. I'm acutely aware that I haven't yet done much of that either. I was simply explaining what I had a town read on you for.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Feysal »

DrippingGoofball #386 wrote:Who sayz? Mods don't modkill for a post restriction fail.
Then why do you want him to violate the restriction? If there is no public reprimand from the mod, a modkill or something else, we will learn nothing even if he did break his restriction.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage wrote:DGB STFU. If it was true you're asking for a neutral survivor modkill...goddamn.
Who sayz? Mods don't modkill for a post restriction fail.
For a slipup maybe not. For choosing not to abide... Fuck yes.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Raivann »

Shadow1psc wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Protip: If people want to believe you are vanilla, let them.
Obviously, BUT, that was a roundabout way of pointing out that it's stupid to try and fish out a vanilla to pin it to, because everyone (smart) is either gonna claim vanilla, or stay quiet, and in either case narrow down the pool of people scum should be shooting.
It was just my 2 cents on the Gov. topic.

unraise, Raise: Shadow1psc
Catch!
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Raivann »

[quote=Zdenek"]Where has Magna responded to her? Do you think that Magna is scum too?[/quote]
I dont know. Null on Magna.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Raivann »

Or wait I thought you meant Maugua, derr oops.
So I guess it was a one way chat.
Yes, MoI is scum too.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Raivann »

Feysal wrote:I do not like Raivann in #279. The way he described Song of Ice and Fire's post as scummy was just nitpicking at inconsequential things. The only good point he had was about Song liking Benmage, but not knowing what a VI was.
So you don't like it, but I also made a good point? huh? You didn't like it so much that you posted this, but I made a good point??

Where is Song?...

Feysal, quit fencesitting, prove your town and join me on my quest to lynch Song. /dare.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:13 pm

Feysal wrote:
DrippingGoofball #386 wrote:Who sayz? Mods don't modkill for a post restriction fail.
If there is no public reprimand from the mod...
Well we don't know, do we?

HE MUST DO EEEEEEEEEEEEET

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

this is so not in the spirit of the game
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:24 pm

chesskid3 wrote:this is so not in the spirit of the game
'Tis

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

He's not gonna do it. He has no reason to do it. And you're fucking pissing me off with this nonsense. You should be better than this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

MOD
If you modded a game, and put in a post restriction role and the person PURPOSELY broke said post restriction. Would you modkill them?
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Benmage wrote:
MOD
If you modded a game, and put in a post restriction role and the person PURPOSELY broke said post restriction. Would you modkill them?
If a PR was in this game and was to be broken the intent behind the post would have to be judged by the moderating team. In the event we felt a player had purposely broken a PR to gain an advantage a modkill would be considered and likely carried out.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”