Newbie Game 1058: Murder in Bitville! (OVER!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

I hammered because no one else had the balls to do it.
You Are Worth It
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Cirno »

Hoppster wrote:Is that because you don't want to look scummy or that because you don't want to help scum?

Please don't make one of those posts where you say it's obvious, because I really can't tell.
I'm saying I half want to argue against a Mist lynch because Mist is the obvious lynch target for mafia at this point. On the other hand, Mist has to go sooner rather than later.

Also, you have given me the idea to prefix every one of my posts with the word 'Obviously' as long as Maximum Smug is in play.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by mothrax »

I swear I had a post typed up this morning but apparently the intranets monster ate it...

Ok. We were wrong about KC. It happens. He looked scummy.

CrackHead deserves more pressure.
CrackHead wrote:Wow we really stuffed that up
This feels feigned. Its my experience that posts like this come from scum (trying to win townpoints by feeling bad or expressing disdain at a scenario after townflips.)

So lets go back and look at the handy dandy ISO:
In a 14 post ISO, I only see two posts with any actuall scumhunting from CrackHead. Everything else is fluff...
It isn't untill post 10 that we get anything contributed from him. The only person he has expressed any suspicion of was KC, and that was after he openly admitted to not having any reads.
His post 9 boils down to "I am going to pick one of the two people arguing and run with it." After that, he attacks KC for two posts and then just sits. We have no notes of suspicion from him.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by mothrax »

Mr. Flay wrote:
First Official Vote Count of Day One

Cirno - 2 (
Hazard with a Glove
, tylerjarvis)
Mist7676 - 2 (Hoppster, mothrax)
mothrax - 2 (Cirno, Mist7676)

Not Voting: drmyshottyizsik,
Kcdaspot
, swampthing2011

Second Official Vote Count of Day One

Cirno - 3 (
Hazard with a Glove
, tylerjarvis, Mist7676)
Mist7676 - 2 (Hoppster, mothrax)
mothrax - 1 (CrackHead)
drmyshottyizsik - 1 (
Kcdaspot
)
Kcdaspot
- 1 (Cirno)

Not Voting: drmyshottyizsik

Third Official Vote Count of Day One

Cirno - 3 (tylerjarvis, Mist7676, CrackHead)
Kcdaspot
- 3 (Cirno, drmyshottyizsik, mothrax)
drmyshottyizsik - 2 (
Kcdaspot
Hazard with a Glove
)

Not Voting: Hoppster

Fourth Official Vote Count of Day One

drmyshottyizsik - 3 (
Kcdaspot
Hazard with a Glove
, Cirno)
Cirno - 2 (
tylerjarvis
nopointinactingup, Mist7676)
Kcdaspot
- 2 (drmyshottyizsik, mothrax)

Not Voting: CrackHead, Hoppster

Fifth Official Vote Count of Day One

Kcdaspot
- 3 (mothrax, nopointinactingup, CrackHead)
drmyshottyizsik - 2 (
Hazard with a Glove
, Mist7676)
Mist7676 - 2 (Cirno, drmyshottyizsik)
CrackHead - 1 (
Kcdaspot
)

Final Vote Count of Day One

Kcdaspot
- 5 (mothrax, nopointinactingup, CrackHead, drmyshottyizsik, Mist7676)
drmyshottyizsik - 1 (
Hazard with a Glove
)
Mist7676 - 1 (Cirno)
CrackHead - 1 (
Kcdaspot
)

What I find most interesting about these votecounts is that after the second votecount, Hoppster has not voted. In fact, hoppster has only laid down one vote the entire game.

I find it really difficult to believe that no scum were on the lynch. My bet is on CrackHead (see earlier post.) It could be mist as well, but I am getting more newbtroll vibes than scum vibes from mist.

off the wagon, I would place bets on Cirno being scum. She was voting KC earlier in the day and then wanted nothing to do with it once the wagon took off. Even went as far as to call it "retarted" It reads like someone trying to distance from what they know is a mislynch...

Vote: CrackHead
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

Cirno wrote:@
Shotty
:I want to know why you think I "don't look too good" because of either flip. Also, it is your belief that everyone on the KC wagon is town except Mist?
Because of the all ready stated reasons. Your starting of the wagon, and then hopping off of it. And no I think mist may be scum, but Crack head looks bad to,,, but I think I may just hate his play style. Also you are the off wagon scum.
#freeShotty
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Cirno »

mothrax wrote:Even went as far as to call it "retarted"
10/10. You got me. I raged.

Along with my previous reasons for voting you, I don't like how you are trying to just shrug off a mislynch.
VOTE: mothrax
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Cirno mislynches happen. Seriously we have to move on or else we will go no where. Also that's a blatant lie. He's not shrugging it off he did a VC analysis. Scummy lies are scummy.
unvote vote cirno
#freeShotty
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Cirno »

He didn't analyze the votes on the KC wagon but all the vote counts in general. Your argument that he is not shrugging off the wagon because he made a VC analysis makes no sense at all and you should feel bad for making it.

Also, the attitude that a mislynch is okay and we should move on without examining it is stupid at best, scummy at worst. You are my favored lynch after Mothrax.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:49 pm

He analyzed all vote counts leading up to the KC lynch that is not shrugging it off. And I'm nit and didn't say that mislynches are ok, but they happen and dwelling on them helps no one. Now you have succefully mis repped me too. Go you Mr. Scum.
#freeShotty
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by Cirno »

Why does examining a mislynch help noone?
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:56 pm

it HAS been examined and when it was examined it made you look scummy. The fact is you don't like that becuase you ARE scum. So now you want the town to dwell on the mislynch so you can weasle your way out of it. Examining it did a lot of good. It found scum. You.
#freeShotty
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by Cirno »

I look scummy... because a person I previously voted flipped town after being wagon'd on a nonsense case I not only had nothing to do with but condemned repeatedly. You have this thing about not making any sense.

Also, saying 'there is probably scum on the wagon and off the wagon' is not examining it. Apparently, I'll have to do it myself.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:15 pm

SO you mean you are going to twist your examination in your favour?
#freeShotty
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by Cirno »

Yes, I am going to examine a wagon that led to the lynching of a townie for the sole purpose of saving myself from your terribly damning evidence of 'Cirno wasn't on the wagon, Cirno must be scum'.

See you in the morning, Shotty.
CrackHead
CrackHead
Townie
CrackHead
Townie
Townie

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:39 am

Post by CrackHead »

I looked into what shotty said about Cirno getting the KC wagon rolling then jumping off and trying to distance herself from it. I encourage you all to read Cirno's posts, particularly page 4, she pushes the KC wagon really hard while riding Mists wagon by herself then tries for a little bit to pretend she doesn't like the KC wagon.

She pushes a lot...
Cirno wrote:>Shotty makes more sense than KC
Figure 1A: An artist's rendition of Cirno's face as she reads each new post in this thread.

At this point, I say go ahead and lynch KC so I can determine if you guys are mafia or just incompetent town.

PREVIEW EDIT: btw, 378 was the first real ATE in this thread.
More push...
Cirno wrote:
Cirno wrote:>Shotty makes more sense than KC
Clarifying this. He doesn't.
Her next post she says she doesn't like the KC wagon she's been pushing so hard.
Cirno wrote:Nope, even if KC flips mafia I want no part of such a retarded wagon.
Encouraging Hoppster to get on wagon if he believes KC is scum
Cirno wrote:...........
I don't understand why you keep avoiding the KC wagon if you believe him to be scum.
Next post by her makes her look like a total hypocrite. She keeps pushing the wagon while leaving her vote on Mist even though all she talks about is KC but refuses to vote for him.
Cirno wrote:I can't really argue against a KC lynch at this point.
She barely mentions Mist while she's on her KC lynching campaign then right when her wagon worked she tells Mafia to kill Mist implying she doesn't think that Mist is even scum.
Cirno wrote:Dear Esteemed Mafia,
Kill Mist. win/win for you and me.
XOXO,
Cirno
She said she doesn't want to be on the KC wagon even if KC is scum, and she kept her vote on Mist while believing that Mist is innocent. She pushes everyone onto the KC wagon but doesn't want to get on herself because she is voting Mist by herself even though she thinks Mist is innocent.

Figure 1A. An artist's rendition of Cirno being a sneaky little trickster
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Cirno »

Those first two quotes aren't pushing the wagon they are condemning Shotty's nonsense.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:26 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

Cirno wrote:
@Nopoint
: Why do you think CrackHead is town?
CH has some decent towntells by the way he's posting. The way he insisted that Kc is scum until the end strike me as town too.
Mist7676 wrote:Well now I'm going to hop on the MothRax wagon. Lemme tell you what I was thinking.

If Cirno died Mothrax is scum
If Mothrax died Cirno isn't scum.
If Drmy died than Cirno is scum ( vice versa)
If I died Cirno or Drmy are scum toether or apart.

These were all just guesses based on the conflicts that were going on yesterday. I didn't have any HaArd partner stuff so I'm suspecting Mothrax, being experianced and all, he would kill the person with the least attention and read on.

Vote: Mothrax

Also be happy I'm posting resons I'd rather just come here once a day and post fluff.
Wait I don't get your thoughts. Elaborate. And how does none of them die lead to your vote on Mothrax?

Unvote.
I don't really like either Mist or Cirno's reasoning for a Mothrax vote to L-1 so quickly.

CH brings about some decent points on Mist.
[Digress]
: CH, did you draw that?

@Mothrax:
1>Care to summarize what was in your lost post?
2>Why are you sure that Shotty is town? Where is this change coming from because I cannot see it.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:34 am

Post by Hoppster »

Mist7676 wrote:
I'm not going to hammer unless he gets REALLY scummy.
REALLY
also I dont reallythink kcdspot is scum besides his fluff posts.
Mist7676 wrote:HAMMER!!!
better not be a fucking power role.
Unvote Vote:Kcdspot

HAMMER TIME DUN DUN DUN DUN
Mist7676 wrote:
I hammered because no one else had the balls to do it.
Care to explain, Mist?

@ Cirno: Who would you have preferred for a lynch yesterday?
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Cirno »

She said she doesn't want to be on the KC wagon even if KC is scum, and she kept her vote on Mist while believing that Mist is innocent. She pushes everyone onto the KC wagon but doesn't want to get on herself because she is voting Mist by herself even though she thinks Mist is innocent.
Hoping on a wagon that makes no sense is bad because if it makes no sense it is probably driven by scum. My plea for mafia to kill Mist is an indication that I still wanted Mist to die after a lynch become impossible rather than a indication that I believed Mist to be town. At this point, however, I really want Mist gone regardless of her alignment. She can only be a detriment to town and more townies we lose the more of a detriment she becomes.

Also, this is the second time I've been called a trickster in two consecutive games. I am starting to believe I really might be clever.

PREVIEW EDIT:
@Hoppster
: I wanted to get rid of Mist.
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Cirno »

Also,
>Mist
>Explain
CrackHead
CrackHead
Townie
CrackHead
Townie
Townie

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:32 am

Post by CrackHead »

Cirno wrote:Those first two quotes aren't pushing the wagon they are condemning Shotty's nonsense.
The first one says KC makes more sense than Shotty, the next one says you actually meant the opposite, and in the first quote you say to go on and lynch KC.
CrackHead
CrackHead
Townie
CrackHead
Townie
Townie

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:33 am

Post by CrackHead »

And yes I did nopoint I did draw that, it took me a while.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Hoppster »

Cirno wrote:Also,
>Mist
>Explain
So, what, you're just totally giving up on Mist?

CrackHead wrote:And yes I did nopoint I did draw that, it took me a while.
Dedication.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Cirno »

CrackHead wrote:
Cirno wrote:Those first two quotes aren't pushing the wagon they are condemning Shotty's nonsense.
The first one says KC makes more sense than Shotty, the next one says you actually meant the opposite, and in the first quote you say to go on and lynch KC.
This is a meme thing.
'>' is used for quoting but the meme uses it for implication. So
>Shotty makes more sense than KC
means 'Implying that Shotty makes more sense than KC'. Realizing that it may be understood I made the next post 'He doesn't' to say that Shotty doesn't make more sense than KC.
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Cirno »

Hoppster wrote:So, what, you're just totally giving up on Mist?
You mean giving up on lynching her? I'm still willing to lynch her, but voting her at this point accomplishes nothing. She is not going to be pressured and she is not going to change her playstyle. Better to use Day 2 to look into the other players than worry about a person who is impossible to get a read on.
CrackHead wrote:And yes I did nopoint I did draw that, it took me a while.
You got skills, bro. I added it to my wiki page so that it will be preserved for future generations.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”