A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:49 am

Post by xvart »

chesskid3 wrote:
xvart wrote:
Shadow1psc, 362 wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Protip: If people want to believe you are vanilla, let them.
Obviously, BUT, that was a roundabout way of pointing out that it's stupid to try and fish out a vanilla to pin it to, because everyone (smart) is either gonna claim vanilla, or stay quiet, and in either case narrow down the pool of people scum should be shooting.
I'm not following this conversation. What does being smart and claiming vanilla have to do with anything and how are they comparable?
How is this in any way a question you should be asking?
Nobody has claimed. Someone was of the opinion that shadow and I were VTs, and because of this suggested us as Hands. I don't know where you got from that that we claimed, but I would love to see it.
Unvote

Vote: Xvart

Satisfy me.
Okay, like I said, I was having trouble following the conversation or the genesis of the topic and I did not see what the relevance of why smart people claim vanilla or stay quiet or what relationship that had to anything.
Mikujin, 416 wrote:Wait what? I'm not trying to imply it is somehow advantageous for him to have a restriction. I'm saying it's scummy of DGB to attempt to issue an ultimatum to him simply because he has one.
No, I'm saying that Eddard Stark said a modkill would result if it was purposely broken
to gain an advantage
. When broken the intent would be judged and consequences by that would be decided. So my question was based on your preview edit where you blanket statement said that forcing him to break his post restriction would result in a modkill, and I wanted you to explain how breaking his post restriction to prove he had a post restriction gains him an advantage.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:58 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

@Anyone with a Zoraster Town read
– Look at his ISO and please explain to me the Townishness? Is it based on past experience? Because I some ‘See I’m Town look at how worried I am about something that will work itself out’ posting, a single post indicating reads (ISO 4), some unexplained vote-hopping and much filler fluff.

--

@Twilight Sparkle – Hito edition
: I don’t think you ever responded to my question regarding Newb scum’s motivation to draw attention to themselves in a Large Theme game with many experienced players (in relation to Shadow). Did I miss that explanation?

--
xvart wrote:But your willingness to provide examples of town VI killing the town endgame and VI scum winning in endgame is strange based on your first stated premise not to lynch VIs immediately. Where do you draw the line and when should those people be lynched?
I’m starting to wonder about your thought process here. I’ve said it very clearly … if someone (VI or no) acts scummy they should be lynched. It’s a pretty simple process. Letting someone act in a manner consistent with being scum and letting them off the hook for being a VI (or any other ‘they always act this way’ excuse) is just inviting potential disaster down the line.

I draw the line at lynching scummy people (VIs or no) when they act scummy. It's a pretty standard concept.
--
Bunnylover wrote:@MoI: What counts as buddying to you?
I best can demonstrate the prior instances from completed games that to show you what I mean –
Fred Garvin in Newbie 969 wrote:And BTW...that was one quality post from MoI. Took the words right out of my mouth.
This is right after I pointed out (correctly, the argument being made was bad) that an attack on Fred wasn't valid. As I said, as Town my instinct is not say “X made a great post defending me, that’s awesome”.

Next read The Fonz’s ISO 1 and 2 HERE. In context I had been placed under pressure mainly for an ‘Invisible tell’ that MacavityLock ‘had’ (which ended up, of course, being completely invalid). It’s much more subtle than Fred Garvin’s (one of the reasons why it worked for him) but in hindsight it is there.

Lastly we have –
Kapia in Gorrad’s Large Theme Favorites wrote:Btw, great posts by Magna. You defended me better than I would have ever been able to myself. Also good case against Chess, I agree.
Once again I was pointing out why the attack being made wasn’t logical (again, this is independent of Kapia’s actual alignment). What really made this ring my Scumdar was that Kapia played as Town in Newbie 969 and saw Fred Garvin do exactly the same thing.

Then look at diddin’s ISO s 0 and 2 in the sections where he mentions me. While ostensibly attacking GreyICE the manner in which he does so looks more as ‘Defend MoI’ than ‘Go after Scummy GreyICE’. I don’t particularly feel the need to have someone else fight my battles for me and the language diddin chose to use set off my patented Buddying detection system.

--
Zdenek wrote:I've looked at your games in the past, and I don't think that your posting style is radically different depending on whether you're town or scum. As far as the particular issue mentioned in the quote above, is there a particular game that you would like to direct me to? It would be quite difficult for me to demonstrate that you never do something as town, but quite easy, I think, for you to provide evidence that you do.

Do you think that there is a scum motivation behind GreyICE's exaggeration? If you do, what is it?
In regards to the first part I’m asking you to help determine my read on you. I don’t have any particular game I want you to see. I’m just sizing up the potential motivation you may have had in making an attack, however minor you later profess it to be, based on a small subset of games.

I do see scum motivations in GreyICE’s method of attack. Town doesn’t need to attack based on incorrect or exaggerated ‘data’. For example, the attack on DGB for using ‘clearly false’ data was bad since it was demonstrated that DGB wasn’t inaccurate in her statements.

I also don’t like Grey’s habit of ‘attacking the attacker’. I’ve seen multiple instances where he’s focused on rhetoric in labelling questions as ‘useless’ as opposed to answering them.

I also find it suspect that when presented with arguments showing facets of Grey’s attacks are incorrect he suddenly shifts gears. DGB was obvsccum for among other things the whole ‘Post Restriction’ attack and when refuted suddenly DGB disappears from Grey’s ISO. No mention that he was incorrect in his attack. He stops the DBG is obvscum attack cold and suddenly moves on to “I’m going to lynch Muki”.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

LMP needs a sense of humour. >_>
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:35 am

Post by GreyICE »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
GreyICE wrote:
@DGB
- are you sure enough that Hascow is scum that you would be willing to be lynched tomorrow if he flips town?
YES.
Ugh, you're smart enough as scum that you could easily play me here, but I just don't see it. Your case is full-retard, but I'm going to flip the read to prob-town with a side of IGMEOY. I still refuse the day one lynch on the concept that I fingered his role 0.5 seconds after his first post, and he has to have pulled Mafia Godfather with the fake claim of Payne in order to get past our namecops. And no, he will not wiggle out of him namecopping to something different.

In other news, loving MoI. He FOSes one of my scum suspects and then whines about me flopping my vote around. Way to be consistent, man. Sorry there's more than one scum in the game. At least the post was readable! Fortunately you realized this and have started to post statements and reads. So I'll tentatively go back to reading these much more coherent, much better formatted posts with actual useful content. I give credit when credit is due.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Thor665 replaces Song of Ice and Fire
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:46 am

Post by LimMePls »

chesskid3 wrote:LMP needs a sense of humour. >_>
For what exactly?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Ok, sorry for the lack of content yesterday, but I was sick PLUS Valentine's day PLUS the pre-release and subsequent midnight release of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 so yeah...

I'm gonna go back and quote stuff, but here's the tl;dr version:

I almost felt better about GreyICE, but he went back and proved me wrong. I feel worse about Hascow - I believe it was answered that he doesn't have a list of 'mod approved' actions in his post restriction, and if that's the case, he's being intentionally unhelpful in some of his posts where he could make more sense. DGB... could be over-zealous town, but is going about his conviction in an anti-town way. I could see both DGB and Hascow being scum, ESPECIALLY if we're dealing with two scum teams. More to come.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:16 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

GreyICE wrote:Your case is full-retard,
Scuse me?????
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:17 am

Shadow1psc wrote:I feel worse about Hascow - I believe it was answered that
he doesn't have a list of 'mod approved' actions
in his post restriction, and if that's the case, he's being intentionally unhelpful in some of his posts where he could make more sense.
THANK YOU

It's because it's FAKE.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

hasdgfas wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Nice choice, hascow is probscum. That old role might be the inspiration that gave him the idea that he could get away with a lot of nonsense by faking a post restriction.

I WANT TO SEE
HASCOW
BREAK THE POST RESTRICTION IN HIS NEXT POST.
:?
Magua wrote:hasdgfas' posts make my head hurt. Specifically #281.
*raises eyebrow*

*points at Magua*
:?:
*points at self*

------------------------------------------------
VOTE: Xtoxm
*points at Xtoxm*
*points at mouth*

*spreads hands wide*
This is a great example of Hascow just being confusing, and why it would have been pertinent to establish this sooner; There seems to be a lot of canned response going on here. Bolding for 'wtf does that even mean'. You're either really into your character, to the point of being unhelpful, or you're really into your fake claim.

I don't think I need to quote DGB's posts asking Cow to break his restriction, those are all pretty self explanatory on the scum scale.
Raivann wrote:
unraise, Raise: Shadow1psc
Catch!
o.O As much as I'd like to, I don't think everyone else feels nearly as good about me. I'm the new kid in town here, and people aren't necessarily going to trust me, even with a town read.
Benmage wrote:
MOD
If you modded a game, and put in a post restriction role and the person PURPOSELY broke said post restriction. Would you modkill them?
What was the point of this question? Hascow is either a) lying, or b)has some kind of consequence obviously laid out to him by the mod (ala stumping, or w/e). A mod confirmed townie is great, but much more likely to die at some point.

xvart wrote:
Shadow1psc, 362 wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Protip: If people want to believe you are vanilla, let them.
Obviously, BUT, that was a roundabout way of pointing out that it's stupid to try and fish out a vanilla to pin it to, because everyone (smart) is either gonna claim vanilla, or stay quiet, and in either case narrow down the pool of people scum should be shooting.
I'm not following this conversation. What does being smart and claiming vanilla have to do with anything and how are they comparable?
I was pointing out that trying to pin Gov. on a 'vanilla' is a pointless exercise. Everyone (smart) is going to claim vanilla, because saying "Oh, no, don't raise me, I'm the cop/doc/bodyguard/whatever" would be downright idiotic. Additionally, scum have no problem claiming vanilla I assume, so 'town read+vanilla' isn't really a qualifier for this. The second half of that argument is that even if it did work as planned, you're just narrowing down the list of people scum have to sift through when fishing for power role kills.

GreyICE wrote:Okay, this behavior is totally fucking antitown. Look at the options DGB wants to hand to a town-hascow:

1) Break a real post restriction deliberately, incite modkill. Day ends, we lose our lynch
2) Hascow doesn't break the restriction, DGB insists we lynch him. He flips town, day ends.

@DGB
- are you sure enough that Hascow is scum that you would be willing to be lynched tomorrow if he flips town?

P.S. I've had my vote three serious places so far. I'm really content with all three of them. My scumreads just get scummier. :D
Call me the village idiot, Benmage, but I think I'm getting results, while you rant and moan about policy lynching the world.
Here's the post that bothers me, any time I see it from anyone - Town can be wrong. A lot of town will even be stubborn about it to a fault. This sounds like an easy way to set up a lynch come Hascow's flip. It forces DGB into this trap, scum or no, that ties him now to Hascow, and with DGB's answer, is just fuel for scum should Hascow flip town and DGB flip town. Obvious WIFOM all over the place and very specific scenario, but not unlikely if GreyICE is informed minority, and again, possibility of rival scum factions.

I think that does it for my catch-up.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:28 am

Post by GreyICE »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Scuse me?????
Your. Case. Is. Full. Retard.

It is not a good case, it is not a good candidate for a lynch day 1, we should not be discussing it. It doesn't matter if he's town or scum, he's a good target for our namecops, one of the scum teams can always assume "Post Restriction = Power Role" and send him in as a night-kill target, anything could happen.

I'd really love if you'd stop tunneling and find someone else. Go ahead and go after me for this, at least it'll give us some more reads on you. You're tunneling someone in a way that could end this day in modkill. Sorry if I find that your behavior INSANE.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:32 am

GreyICE wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Scuse me?????
I'm sorry, but I think you're getting carried away with the insulting people.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:35 am

Shadow1psc wrote:
Magua wrote:hasdgfas' posts make my head hurt. Specifically #281.
*raises eyebrow*
hascow wrote:
*points at Magua*
:?:
*points at self*

------------------------------------------------
VOTE: Xtoxm
*points at Xtoxm*
*points at mouth*

*spreads hands wide*
This is a great example of Hascow just being confusing, and why it would have been pertinent to establish this sooner; There seems to be a lot of canned response going on here. Bolding for 'wtf does that even mean'. You're either really into your character, to the point of being unhelpful, or you're really into your fake claim.

I don't think I need to quote DGB's posts asking Cow to break his restriction, those are all pretty self explanatory on the scum scale.
And notice how hascow is cowering under a bail of hay and barely participating since I showed up at the farm driving the slaughterhouse truck.

Fire up the BBQ, we're having steak.

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:39 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ DGB
Keep up that pressure.
@ xvart
This is why I'm still raising him. I would never have thought of pointing out how fake hascow's PR looks. DGB has convinced me there's something wrong there, and it's potentially the best lead the town has.
@ hascow
Don't break your "PR" yet, if you don't want to, but in your next post, post everything you're allowed to say all at once. If you're allowed to say all of it at different times, you should be able to give us the whole list.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Magua »

The user named "Song of Ice and Fire" got replaced out of a ASoIaF game. That is not a good sign for that slot.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:56 am

Post by GreyICE »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
GreyICE wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Scuse me?????
I'm sorry, but I think you're getting carried away with the insulting people.
I'm sorry, was the word case hard to read? Did you miss the reasons in the paragraphs you cut? Tell me why anyone should push this day one.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Zdenek »

Diddin, there is nothing wrong with the fact that you attacked GreyICE, it is the nature of your arguments that I have a problem with. Moreover, the bulk of the reason why I think that you are scummy is for the reasons already pointed out by Magua.

As far as the hascow business is concerned, I don't feel that it would be a good day one lynch for strategic reasons, much like any policy lynch.

Zoraster, I also would like hearing why you thought ChessKid was dead.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:16 am

Post by LimMePls »

Shadow1psc wrote:Ok, sorry for the lack of content yesterday, but I was sick PLUS Valentine's day PLUS the pre-release and subsequent midnight release of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 so yeah...
Do you always apologize for not posting one day? Why? Also, why did you feel the apology needed 3 excuses?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:27 am

Post by GreyICE »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm sorry, but I think you're getting carried away with the insulting people.
I'm sorry, but did you miss the word case? Because yours? It's horrible. It's terrible. It's ridiculous. It's a poor idea. I can find all sorts of words to describe it. Now, nice whine about the insult, but did you miss the entire rest of the post?
It is not a good case, it is not a good candidate for a lynch day 1, we should not be discussing it. It doesn't matter if he's town or scum, he's a good target for our namecops, one of the scum teams can always assume "Post Restriction = Power Role" and send him in as a night-kill target, anything could happen.

I'd really love if you'd stop tunneling and find someone else. Go ahead and go after me for this, at least it'll give us some more reads on you. You're tunneling someone in a way that could end this day in modkill. Sorry if I find that your behavior INSANE.
Now, tell me why he's the day 1 lynch again.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

LynchMePls wrote:
Shadow1psc wrote:Ok, sorry for the lack of content yesterday, but I was sick PLUS Valentine's day PLUS the pre-release and subsequent midnight release of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 so yeah...
Do you always apologize for not posting one day? Why? Also, why did you feel the apology needed 3 excuses?
Yeah. I'm most active during the weekdays, so if I'm absent during them there's usually a reason, and I like to be courteous and explain it is all *shrug*.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Raivann »

Magua wrote:The user named "Song of Ice and Fire" got replaced out of a ASoIaF game. That is not a good sign for that slot.
Exactly. Why would someone named that get replaced? She was obviously stoked for this game, but got caught as scum early.
@LMP- it was from them posting they thought they were scum when they saw their role.
It was not from a green dream that gave me special knowledge.
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Mikujin
Mikujin
Goon
Mikujin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Mikujin »

LynchMePls wrote:Why is it "unacceptable"?
We don't know his alignment, and we did not at the time know what penalties might be in effect for breaking a post restriction. If hascow is town, getting modkilled simply because DGB is not acceptable without the full support of the town, which - as far as I can tell - she does not have.
xvart wrote:No, I'm saying that Eddard Stark said a modkill would result if it was purposely broken
to gain an advantage
. When broken the intent would be judged and consequences by that would be decided. So my question was based on your preview edit where you blanket statement said that forcing him to break his post restriction would result in a modkill, and I wanted you to explain how breaking his post restriction to prove he had a post restriction gains him an advantage.
I must've read over the mod's note a little too quickly, missed the specific clause that cited advantage gained would translate to modkill. That said, I'm still not a big fan of DGB tunneling on a post restriction. For example:
DrippingGoofball wrote:And notice how hascow is cowering under a bail of hay and barely participating since I showed up at the farm driving the slaughterhouse truck.

Fire up the BBQ, we're having steak.
It's this kind of goofy overconfident crap I particularly dislike. Instead of trying to make sense of hascow's posting and make find a fault to call him scum, she's simply calling him scum because he won't break the PR, and senselessly riding him for it. I see no reason for it.
Douchebags get kind of a bad rap. They provide a useful service.
Mikujin
Mikujin
Goon
Mikujin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Mikujin »

Also:
@Mod:
Impending V/LA for late this week or early next. I'm not sure on specifics yet and will get back to you as soon as possible regarding this.
Douchebags get kind of a bad rap. They provide a useful service.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:32 am

Post by zoraster »

Zdenek wrote: Zoraster, I also would like hearing why you thought ChessKid was dead.
Got confused with another ongoing game.

---

Shadow is firmly on my scum detector. I don't see him trying to find scum at all, while trying to slip under the radar. Because nothing has changed from my initial scum reads, that makes LL, Kast and Shadow my scum reads. I'd love to see a wagon on any one of them.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

zoraster wrote:
Zdenek wrote: Zoraster, I also would like hearing why you thought ChessKid was dead.
Got confused with another ongoing game.

---

Shadow is firmly on my scum detector. I don't see him trying to find scum at all, while trying to slip under the radar. Because nothing has changed from my initial scum reads, that makes LL, Kast and Shadow my scum reads. I'd love to see a wagon on any one of them.
What about my post just now has nothing in the way of scum hunting? My vote is down, I continue to support it, and I'm even for alternate lynch candidates. I don't comment on every little thing, and I keep some observations to myself when useful for watching for scum slips.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”