Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Kdub »

You know what they say, "Once you go Black, you don't go back."
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Dekes »

What? Cult wins with the town? Was that in black's win con or was that a last minute change by the mods? Mh, would still feel like a hollow victory, to be honest.

I had a response to MoI's post prepared, but I'll hold back on it for now (no, nothing insulting or anything, even the whining was kept at a minimum).
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Dekes »

I mean, if cult wins with the town what purpose had the last day exactly? The chance of a solo win for town?
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Dekes »

Nevermind. Kage didn't win. I guess I won a black then...
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:30 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Dekes wrote:What? Cult wins with the town? Was that in black's win con or was that a last minute change by the mods? Mh, would still feel like a hollow victory, to be honest.
Um, I made the decision to recruit you both. Honestly you both played well enough in making it to endgame and helping kill all the nasty Yellow, Red and Orange scum for me that you deserve a victory.

Even if it is a Cult Victory as a minion of Scar :D
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:31 am

Post by danakillsu »

Alright, there's been a lot of craziness, and as such, I would rather not post the Dead QT or have anyone bring up the last part of the discussion there. Instead, I would like to admit to a couple of problems inherent in this game:
First of all, the cult recruiter should not have been bulletproof. Strangely enough, this did not come in to play at all, but since the cult was "secret", it was probably going a little too far.
Second, town's PRs were a little too slanted to taking out the scum teams and SK rather than the cult. In retrospect, I would have allowed KageLord's cop ability to find black without specifically mentioning black in his role PM. Again, though, I'm not sure this would have changed anything.
On the other hand, I would like to say some things in my defense:
The cult HAD to be secret. Non-secret cults cause some to play against their own current win condition, which ruins the game. Also, it fits with the flavor background.
Town was epic during the day, but not against Black. They had a few chances at lynching black, and even one where black was their only enemy, and they hardly even seemed to try to do so.
Red, for the most part, just played badly. Yes, they got owned, but I don't think that was the setup at all.

And finally, I will announce that in a couple of months (maybe less) ReaperCharlie and I will be running Brightest Day Mafia. This is guaranteed not to have some of the problems that caused so much distress in this one, since the mechanics will be very different.
Thanks to all of you who actually played the game, especially those who didn't get recruited into the Black Lantern Corps and still played to your wincon. You are an example to many.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:32 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

dealing with Magna-cult, ugh, I can't stand the thought of it :(
Justice will prevail
\m/
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:34 am

Dana I understand your thoughts and but I think having the Dead QT made public is important.

I'm OK with the Black Lantern QT being made public.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Dekes »

Thanks for acknowledging the issues and admitting to some flaws in the setup, dana. Really appreciate that you're not trying to defend them. A x-shot limited recruiter and maybe a role that could specifically find black (censor would've been nice, for example) would've sufficed, I guess.

Were black able to recruit recruited masons?

I enjoyed this game most of the time. Just the ending was, well....bitter fits it the best, I guess. Overall, good job on the setup (minus the cult) and the modding, dana and Reaper.

I, too, would like to see all QTs.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:43 am

Post by danakillsu »

Violet Lantern QT
Red Lantern QT
Sinestro QT
Black Lantern QT
Still not posting the Dead QT till I get an opinion from RC.
I should also mention to the haters that a 5-faction mafia game that's interesting at all is incredibly hard to balance, and considering the results, I'd say we came close enough for a first try.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:48 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

Ahhh I think it's balanced enough :D. it's part of us scum's fault for not trying to convince town to join forces against black when they are revealed with a warning from you.

RedQT is Abysmal +.0
Justice will prevail
\m/
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 am

Post by danakillsu »

Black was indeed able to recruit masons, but they wouldn't have been allowed to talk in the Black Lantern QT, lest they be able to betray their partners with impunity. The same was true of Black recruiting scum. Yet neither ever happened.
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:18 am

Post by KageLord »

danakillsu wrote: Second, town's PRs were a little too slanted to taking out the scum teams and SK rather than the cult. In retrospect, I would have allowed KageLord's cop ability to find black without specifically mentioning black in his role PM. Again, though, I'm not sure this would have changed anything.
Out of curiosity, why do you think it might not have changed anything? I mean, nailing the black recruiter N3 sounds pretty game-changing to me.

Also, was there any significance at all to the idea of rings getting taken away in the role PMs or was that just for flavor?
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Kdub »

My thoughts on the setup:

The game was insanely swingy, and I feel that Black was imbalanced. Despite that, I thought it was still a fun game.

The main reason why I thought Black (and perhaps cults in general) was overpowered is that the "correct" strategy of scum and town banding together and hunting down the recruiter doesn't actually work in practice. This is because 1) Nobody knew about Black until a late stage in the game, when Black could have already had multiple recruits still alive (the fact that this didn't happen was actually bad luck for Black more than anything, this could have easily been a slaughter), 2) the town had caught several scum with investigation results, and it's pretty hard to convince people to pass up a lynch of a confirmed scum, and 3) a bulletproof, partial investigation-immune recruiter who could recruit scum and masons every night with limited restrictions would never be expected, even if we had known at the start that there was some sort of cult mechanic in the game. What made Magna so dangerous was not just the immunities, but that he could recruit all but 3 characters in the game, even "confirmed" town like the masons. The reason I was never particularly worried about Black until I was recruited myself is because I assumed for balance purposes that Black had to be severely limited in either the number of recruits they could get, or in who they could recruit. Maybe it was bad play for me to assume that, but I feel it's an assumption that most players would have made.

I was secretly hoping that Andy would pull a gambit where he would reveal himself as the cult recruiter and get himself lynched, just for the novelty of having a game where the town went a perfect 6/6 on scum lynches and still lost :).

A possible idea: what if players who get recruited at night get a choice? They can either join the cult and win with the cult, or they can choose to die instead, but maintain their original win condition? If I had that choice on N4, I probably would have stuck with the town because I thought we were doing great with the number of scum we were catching. Town probably still would have lost, but it would have been an interesting wrinkle that might have weakened the cult a bit.

Basically I come to the same conclusion that SpyreX pointed out: cults are terrible :D

But like I said, I still had fun.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:47 am

Post by danakillsu »

KageLord wrote:
danakillsu wrote: Second, town's PRs were a little too slanted to taking out the scum teams and SK rather than the cult. In retrospect, I would have allowed KageLord's cop ability to find black without specifically mentioning black in his role PM. Again, though, I'm not sure this would have changed anything.
Out of curiosity, why do you think it might not have changed anything? I mean, nailing the black recruiter N3 sounds pretty game-changing to me.

Also, was there any significance at all to the idea of rings getting taken away in the role PMs or was that just for flavor?
Yeah, don't know why I threw that in there. It would have made town win, which they really kinda deserved.
Not really. Your rings couldn't be taken without you dying. You were supposed to think (well, if losing my ring makes me useless, it must kill me in this game, and if I have to die to lose my ring, then somebody is killing me and taking it from me, etc.). But I guess that was a bit complicated, so it took a while for people to realize that the Orange SK was looking for rings.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:57 am

Request full role disclosure PLZ!!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:57 am

Also a full record of Night Actions PLZ.

And a Pepporoni Pizza!

ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:59 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

danakillsu wrote:Violet Lantern QT
Red Lantern QT
Sinestro QT
Black Lantern QT
Still not posting the Dead QT till I get an opinion from RC.
I should also mention to the haters that a 5-faction mafia game that's interesting at all is incredibly hard to balance, and considering the results, I'd say we came close enough for a first try.
I agree that for balancing a 5-faction mafia game, we came plenty close enough. Especially for the first try.

And as for the dead QT, I would say I agree with Magna:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Dana I understand your thoughts and but I think having the Dead QT made public is important.
---

Good game to all who played, things got nasty and a lot of people feel bittersweet about the ending, but that is just the nature of the beast. I will post this post I made in one of our mod topics because it's how I genuinely feel about how I felt the balance of the game could have been bettered (or was adequate).

---

(keep in mind the game was still going on when I wrote this, so the present tense should now be read as past tense).

Let's look at the facts:

Facts:

- It's quite hard for town to win this game. They have to do extremely well overall to pull this off.
- It's very hard for Red and Yellow to win this game. Mostly due to color-claiming.
- It's swingy for Orange to win this game. He had a good chance and did well, but it didn't work out.
- It could have been much easier for Black to dominate this game, they just had some bad luck.

Conclusion:

- Black seems to have been overpowered, but in reality, it's a bulletproof recruiter and a bunch of VTs.
It's just failure to blackhunt on everyone else's part that is making it so easy for them to win.
All people have to do is lynch Magna and it's over for them. They have absolutely no power, no NKs, no nothing except for culting. They are not OP, no matter what anyone says. The fact that Magna is Magna has helped him not get lynched up until now, but we'll see what happens on Day 6. I have an inkling that town might pull this out of Kast and MoI make each other look bad enough, but it's still anyone's game at this point. I think the odds are stacked most heavily against Kast though. If Kast pulls this out, he gets a scummy nom from me for most cunning manipulation.

- Red screwed themselves. End of story.

- Orange had plenty of chance to win, and played optimally. Things just didn't work out. No hard feelings from him so we know we didn't screw that one up. Plus, he knows how close he got to winning, so that probably helps. He probably would have won if Andrius and Kdub hadn't gone public like they did and gotten protected so much at night. Otherwise he would have gone after them for sure.

- Yellow did much better than red, but were screwed by the color claims. We should have given them better ones. Really, the only solution to this is to have changed the setup so that some colors had more than others. Announcing 2PR/2VT at the beginning REALLY screwed them over, even if it didn't end up being true. 4 people per faction DID screw them over. That is just a lesson you will have to learn about theme games. Tell the players as little as possible until as late as possible. Setting any kind of preconception in their mind (early on in the game, in sign-up phase, or otherwise) will entirely dictate the way they play the game. Which is why yellow was screwed by their fake claims. Learn a lesson from it, move on. Next game will be better.

- Town could easily have been fine, but Reck and Starbuck dying so early didn't help them AT ALL. Stupid play by Reck. They also should have been able to mislynch at least twice without the fear of losing immediately. As it is, if they'd have mislynched even once, they'd now have already lost. One might argue that they should have been black-hunting, but for real, anything that's anti-town is a "good" lynch, and they've had all "good" lynches so far. Being so close to losing, despite that, is bad.

Overall:

If Black wins, great. That leads perfectly into our next story. Town had plenty of power, and scum had poor fakeclaims. Town lynched correctly, but some of the more powerful players played somewhat poorly, resulting in their large advantage (Reck/Starbuck) being lost early on. Too bad for them, they could have gone far if they'd played smartly. But hey, if Black wins, that's kind of the point. It sets us up for the sequel perfectly.

And if Kast wins, well, awesome for him. Haha. He's the only one left with a night kill at this point.[/quote]

And I'd like to add that maaaaaybe I'd feel a little bit worse about the cult win if somebody had actually tried to kill Magna at night, during any point of the game. Meaning that
at no point during the game (day OR night) did anyone attempt to kill/lynch Magna
. Which is 100%
WHY
his faction won this game, plain and simple. There's no two ways about that fact, like it or not.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:02 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Except for the final night, here is a record of Night Actions:
Night 5

Actions Before Resolution

Andrius
<enhances>
Dekes

Dekes
<protects>
Andrius
and
Kdub

Kast
<redirects>
Dekes
to
Kast

Kast
<kills>
Kdub

MagnaofIllusion
<recruits>
Andrius

KageLord
<vig kills>
Kast

Actions in Order of Resolution
(rough order)
Andrius
<enhances>
Dekes

MagnaofIllusion
<recruits>
Andrius

Kast
<redirects>
Dekes
to
Kast

Dekes
<protects>
Andrius
and
Kdub

KageLord
<vig kills>
Kast

Kast
<kills>
Kdub

Effects of Resolution

Andrius
<enhances>
Dekes
-
DEKES GETS TO CHOOSE TWO PROTECTION TARGETS

MagnaofIllusion
<recruits>
Andrius
-
Andrius
BECOMES
Andrius

Kast
<redirects>
Dekes
to
Kast
-
BOTH OF DEKES' PROTECTIONS TARGET KAST - BUT APPARENTLY SCUM CAN'T BE PROTECTED

Dekes
<protects>
Andrius
and
Kdub
-
BOTH OF HIS PROTECTIONS ARE REDIRECTED TO KAST

KageLord
<vig kills>
Kast
-
KAST WOULD BE PROTECTED TWICE BY DEKES, BUT APPARENTLY SCUM CAN'T BE PROTECTED

Kast
<kills>
Kdub
-
KDUB DIES

Night 4

Kdub
<enables>
MagnaofIllusion
(this was before Magna recruited him though, he may change it)
Kast
<blocks>
Kdub

Andrius
<enhances>
Dekes

Dekes
<protects>
Andrius
and
Kdub

MagnaofIllusion
<recruits>
Kdub

KageLord
<heals>
Andrius

tanstalas
<kills>
AlmasterGM

AlmasterGM
<kills>
Kublai Khan

(rough order)
MagnaofIllusion
<recruits>
Kdub

Andrius
<enhances>
Dekes

Kast
<blocks>
Kdub

Kdub
<enables>
MagnaofIllusion
(he sent this in before Magna recruited him, he may want to change it)
Dekes
<protects>
Andrius
and
Kdub

KageLord
<heals>
Andrius

tanstalas
<kills>
AlmasterGM

AlmasterGM
<kills>
Kublai Khan

Effects of Resolution

MagnaofIllusion
<recruits>
Kdub
-
Kdub
BECOMES
Kdub

Andrius
<enhances>
Dekes
-
DEKES CHOOSES TO HEAL ANDRIUS AND KDUB

Kast
<blocks>
Kdub
-
KDUB'S ACTION DOESN'T GO THROUGH

Kdub
<enables>
MagnaofIllusion
-
DUE TO KAST'S BLOCK, THIS ACTION IS MOOT

Dekes
<protects>
Andrius
and
Kdub
-
NO EFFECT

KageLord
<heals>
Andrius
-
NO EFFECT

tanstalas
<kills>
AlmasterGM
-
ALMASTERGM DIES

AlmasterGM
<kills>
Kublai Khan
-
KUBLAI KHAN DIES

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Night 3

nopointinactingup
<frames> nobody
Sens/Fritz/Kito/MeMe
<kills>
Andrius

tanstalas
<kills>
Toogeloo

Kast
<redirects>
Andrius
to
AlmasterGM

AlmasterGM
<kills>
SpyreX

KageLord
<investigates>
MagnaofIllusion

Kdub
<enables>
Jack

Andrius
<enhances>
tanstalas

Dekes
<protects>
Andrius

SpyreX
<copies>
Kublai Khan

Jack
<kills>
Sens/Fritz/Kito/MeMe

MagnaofIllusion
<recruits>
Kublai Khan

(rough order)
Kast
<redirects>
Andrius
to
AlmasterGM

SpyreX
<copies>
Kublai Khan

Kdub
<enables>
Jack

Andrius
<enhances>
tanstalas

Dekes
<protects>
Andrius

MagnaofIllusion
<recruits>
Kublai Khan

KageLord
<investigates>
MagnaofIllusion

AlmasterGM
<kills>
SpyreX

tanstalas
<kills>
Toogeloo

Sens/Fritz/Kito/MeMe
<kills>
Andrius

Jack
<kills>
Sens/Fritz/Kito/MeMe

nopointinactingup
<frames> nobody

Effects of Resolution

Kast
<redirects>
Andrius
to
AlmasterGM
-
ANDRIUS ENHANCES ALMASTERGM, STILL NO EFFECT

SpyreX
<copies>
Kublai Khan
-
NO EFFECT

Kdub
<enables>
Jack
-
JACK GETS A VIG SHOT, AND KILLS SENSFAN'S SLOT

Andrius
<enhances>
tanstalas
-
IS REDIRECTED TO AGM. NO EFFECT.

Dekes
<protects>
Andrius
-
ANDRIUS LIVES

MagnaofIllusion
<recruits>
Kublai Khan
-
Kublai Khan
BECOMES
Kublai Khan

KageLord
<investigates>
MagnaofIllusion
-
IS TOLD THAT MAGNA IS NOT RED, ORANGE, OR YELLOW

AlmasterGM
<kills>
SpyreX
-
SPYREX DIES

tanstalas
<kills>
Toogeloo
-
TOOGELOO DIES

Sens/Fritz/Kito/MeMe
<kills>
Andrius
-
PROTECTED. PWND

Jack
<kills>
Sens/Fritz/Kito/MeMe
-
BOTH SLOTS DIE, DUE TO DEX-STARR BEING A BOMB.

nopointinactingup
<frames> nobody -
NO EFFECT

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Night 2

nopointinactingup
<frames>
The Stove

SensFan
<kills>
Fate

Guderian
is dead.

dramonic
is dead.

tanstalas
<kills>
Plum

Kast
<redirects>
Kublai Khan
to
SpyreX

AlmasterGM
<kills>
Starbuck

xvart
has no action to submit.

Katsuki
is dead.

KageLord
opts to take <No Action> (again).
Fate
<gunsmith checks>
Dekes

Stephoscope
has no action to submit

Vi
is dead.

Kdub
<enables>
Andrius

Andrius
<enhances>
nopointinactingup

Andrius
<kills>
Stephoscope

The Stove
has no action to submit

Dekes
<protects>
Starbuck

SpyreX
<copies>
Kdub

Plum
has no action to submit.

Kublai Khan
has no action to submit.

Starbuck
<investigates>
MagnaofIllusion

Toogeloo
has no action to submit

Jack
has no action to submit

xRECKONERx
is dead.

MagnaofIllusion
<recruits>
Toogeloo

(rough order)
SpyreX
<copies>
Kdub

KageLord
opts to take <No Action> (again).
Andrius
<enhances>
nopointinactingup

Kdub
<enables>
Andrius

Kast
<redirects>
Kublai Khan
to
SpyreX

MagnaofIllusion
<recruits>
Toogeloo
(now
Toogeloo
)
Dekes
<protects>
Starbuck

nopointinactingup
<frames>
The Stove

Starbuck
<investigates>
MagnaofIllusion

Fate
<gunsmith checks>
Dekes

tanstalas
<kills>
Plum

AlmasterGM
<kills>
Starbuck

SensFan
<kills>
Fate

Andrius
<kills>
Stephoscope

Effects of Resolution

SpyreX
<copies>
Kdub
-
RECEIVES ENABLE ABILITY ON NIGHT 3

KageLord
opts to take <No Action> (again) -
NO EFFECT

Andrius
<enhances>
nopointinactingup
-
NO EFFECT

Kdub
<enables>
Andrius
-
ANDRIUS RECEIVES A VIG, AND SHOOTS STEPHOSCOPE

AlmasterGM
<ninja kills>
Starbuck
-
STARBUCK DIES

Kast
<redirects>
Kublai Khan
to
SpyreX
-
NO EFFECT

MagnaofIllusion
<recruits>
Toogeloo
-
Toogeloo
BECOMES
Toogeloo

Dekes
<protects>
Starbuck
-
NO EFFECT, BECAUSE STARBUCK WAS NINJA-KILLED.

nopointinactingup
<frames>
The Stove
-
NO OVERALL EFFECT

Starbuck
<investigates>
MagnaofIllusion
-
RECEIVES THE STOCK "NOT RED, ORANGE, OR YELLOW" RESULT PM

Fate
<gunsmith checks>
Dekes
-
FINDS OUT DEKES DOES NOT HAVE THE MEANS TO KILL ANYONE

tanstalas
<kills>
Plum
-
PLUM DIES

SensFan
<kills>
Fate
-
FATE DIES

Andrius
<kills>
Stephoscope
-
STEPHOSCOPE DIES

Night 1

Guderian
is dead.

nopointinactingup
<frames>
Vi

SensFan
<kills>
xRECKONERx

dramonic
has no action to submit

tanstalas
<kills>
dramonic

Kast
<redirects>
SensFan
to
MagnaofIllusion

Katsuki
<watches>
Andrius

AlmasterGM
<kills>
Vi

xvart
has no action to submit

KageLord
opts to take <No Action>
Fate
<gunsmith checks>
Kublai Khan

Stephoscope
has no action to submit

Vi
<swaps>
KageLord
and
Andrius

Kdub
<enables>
xvart

Andrius
<enhances>
Plum

The Stove
has no action to submit

Dekes
<protects>
MagnaofIllusion

SpyreX
<copies>
nopointinactingup

Plum
has no action to submit

Kublai Khan
has no action to submit

Starbuck
<investigates>
The Stove

xRECKONERx
<masonizes>
Katsuki

Toogeloo
has no action to submit

Jack
has no action to submit

MagnaofIllusion
<recruits>
Kast

(rough order)
KageLord
opts to take <No Action>
Kast
<redirects>
SensFan
to
MagnaofIllusion

Andrius
<enhances>
Plum

xRECKONERx
<masonizes>
Katsuki

MagnaofIllusion
<recruits>
Kast

nopointinactingup
<frames>
Vi

Dekes
<protects>
MagnaofIllusion

Vi
<swaps>
KageLord
and
Andrius

Fate
<gunsmith checks>
Kublai Khan

Starbuck
<investigates>
The Stove

Katsuki
<watches>
Andrius

SensFan
<kills>
xRECKONERx

tanstalas
<kills>
dramonic

AlmasterGM
<kills>
Vi

SpyreX
<copies>
nopointinactingup

Effects of Resolution

KageLord
opts to take <No Action>
- NO EFFECT

Kast
<redirects>
SensFan
to
MagnaofIllusion
- MAGNA IS BULLETPROOF, NO EFFECT

Andrius
<enhances>
Plum
- NO EFFECT

xRECKONERx
attempts to <masonize>
Katsuki
- KATSUKI IS SCUM, SO xRECKONERx DIES IMMEDIATELY.

MagnaofIllusion
<recruits>
Kast
- ACTION FAILS, NO EFFECT

nopointinactingup
<frames>
Vi
- THIS CAUSES VI TO FLIP SCUM (AT FIRST) WHEN HE IS KILLED.

Dekes
<protects>
MagnaofIllusion
- NO EFFECT, MAGNA IS ALREADY BULLETPROOF.

Vi
<swaps>
KageLord
and
Andrius
- CAUSES KATSUKI TO WATCH KAGELORD INSTEAD

Fate
<gunsmith checks>
Kublai Khan
- FINDS NO GUNZ ON KUBLAI KHAN. JUST A SWORD.

Starbuck
<investigates>
The Stove
- RECEIVES "NOT RED, ORANGE, OR YELLOW" RESULT

Katsuki
<watches>
Andrius
- REDIRECTED TO KAGELORD, RECEIVES RESULT THAT APPLIES TO KL INSTEAD OF ANDY.

SensFan
tries to <kill>
xRECKONERx
but is redirected to
MagnaofIllusion
- MAGNA IS BULLETPROOF, NO EFFECT.

tanstalas
<kills>
dramonic
- DRAMONIC DIES w/REGULAR FLIP.

AlmasterGM
<kills>
Vi
- VI DIES BUT FLIPS CONTRARY TO HIS ACTUAL FACTION, THANKS TO THE FRAME BY NPIAU.

SpyreX
<copies>
nopointinactingup
- NO EFFECT

Those should be pretty much in order. There's no Night 6 cause dana didn't post it in there and I didn't help out w/them at all.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:And a Pepporoni Pizza!
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:04 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

After looking at those, it appears I was mistaken about Magna.

Kast redirected SensFan's kill to Magna on Night 1, which had no effect. So there. Somebody did try to indirectly kill Magna.

Out of everyone in the game, I think Kast got screwed the most.

Kast didn't get the Magna kill there, and even though he redirected an empowered Dekes to himself on Night 5 (which should have protected him twice against Kagelord's kill), the "protect" option didn't work against scum, so he got royally boned there. My apologies on your terrible luck, Kast. :(

Really though, things could have gone anyone's way except for Red's.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:04 am

Post by danakillsu »

I will have an updated OP, full role disclosure, and all night actions eventually (sometime in the next 36 hours). For now, not happening. Here's the Dead QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/cRtZMKpwdYq. SPOILER: The end is not for virgin ears.
P. EDIT:
RC is on the job.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:05 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Hehe. NO U

(as in,
U
get to post the roles).
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:06 am

Post by danakillsu »

ReaperCharlie wrote:After looking at those, it appears I was mistaken about Magna.

Kast redirected SensFan's kill to Magna on Night 1, which had no effect. So there. Somebody did try to indirectly kill Magna.

Out of everyone in the game, I think Kast got screwed the most.

Kast didn't get the Magna kill there, and even though he redirected an empowered Dekes to himself on Night 5 (which should have protected him twice against Kagelord's kill), the "protect" option didn't work against scum, so he got royally boned there. My apologies on your terrible luck, Kast. :(

Really though, things could have gone anyone's way except for Red's.
And this is really why we made MoI bulletproof. Who wants Black Dead N1? It should have been 1-shot, I guess.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Dead QT is an angry, dark, scary place...

/shiver
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:10 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

danakillsu wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:After looking at those, it appears I was mistaken about Magna.

And this is really why we made MoI bulletproof. Who wants Black Dead N1? It should have been 1-shot, I guess.
Not that it would have mattered. ;)

---

Anyway, here are the color choices we recorded for everyone though:

Player Sign-Ups and Color Choices

Players

gandalf5166
(
orange
red
) (mentioned that he hates being town)
MagnaofIllusion
(
green
blue
) (mentioned that he hopes black rings are in the game)
KageLord
(
green
yellow
) (no other preferences mentioned)
Toogeloo
(
orange
violet
) (his kids' favorite colors)
tanstalas
(
orange
orange
) (picked the same color twice on purpose. he really wants SK, lol.)
SpyreX
(
indigo
orange
Katsuki
(
yellow
red
Plum
(
indigo
violet
Starbuck
(
violet
green
) (loves the Star Sapphires, lol)
Stephoscope
(
green
violet
Dekes
(
indigo
orange
Kublai Khan
(
orange
indigo
) (previously green & orange, but he switched)
Guderian
(
red
orange
Vi
(
indigo
green
) (also, will be V/LA until January 4th)
Jack
(
orange
violet
Kast
(
orange
r
a
n
d
o
m
) (specifically said "surprise me" for second choice)
nopointinactingup
(
red
blue
Kdub
(
orange
blue
Fate
(
green
violet
The Stove
(
indigo
blue
xRECKONERx
(
indigo
violet
xvart
(
orange
red
) (also specified
yellow
as third choice)
Andrius
(
blue
violet
Super Smash Bros. Fan
(
red
orange
AlmasterGM
(
indigo
red
) (used to be
indigo
orange
, but he changed his mind)

You will probably notice that a few people didn't get either of their choices (for instance, AlmasterGM. heh)

In retrospect though, I think he's probably pretty happy that he got Yellow rather than Red though, eh? :roll:

Also, here is a breakdown of how many people wished for each color:

Players wishing for:

Orange
: 13
Violet
: 8
Indigo
: 8
Red
: 7
Green
: 6
Blue
: 5
Yellow
: 2
R
a
n
d
o
m
: 1

(Note: It adds up to 50 choices since everyone got two choices.)
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê