Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I didn't get anything telling me I was masonized or anything like that.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:23 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Llamarble wrote:I didn't get anything telling me I was masonized or anything like that.
Ok, so Fate's a lying scum.

We can go ahead and lynch Fate now.
Fate wrote:Claim?

I never claimed anything.

Just quotes and devil-advocate speculation that's all

<3
Lol...so now you're going to just go back on your claim?

Ok; Fate is scum, Llama might be town. I was hoping that Llama was going to claim to be masonized buddies with Fate so we could nail them both together, but Fate being a lying scum is good enough for today.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 32

1. bobsnox
2. DarlaBlueEyes (3) - bobsnox, Fate, Jahudo
3. werewolf555 (1) - DavidParker
4. DLG
5. Jahudo
6. Bub Bidderskins
7. Fishythefish
8. Brokenscraps
9. DavidParker
10. Fate (1) - Yosarian2
11. Yosarian2 (1) - llamarble,
13. llarmable (4) - Bub Bidderskins, werewolf555, DLG, DarlaBlueEyes

Not Voting: brokenscraps, Fishythefish,

With 12 alive its 7 to lynch
Last edited by Empking on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by Empking »

Darla has been prodded
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:04 am

Post by DavidParker »

@mod:
votecount wrote:2. DarlaBlueEyes (2) - bobsnox, Fate, Jahudo
Hmm..

Also where are you Darla. I wanna talk BSG WITH YOUUUU
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Fate »

(Hehe Yos thinks he can lynch me with a lynch all liars policy)
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:29 am

Post by DavidParker »

I'm kinda confused atm. Isn't yos supposed to be a relatively experienced player? why isn't he acting as one.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Fate »

That's why I thought he was scum...

Maybe he just got hit by a noob stick.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:48 am

Post by DavidParker »

It doesn't make me think he's scum, it just makes me confused :/
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Fishythefish »

@Fate: why did you post this:
Fate wrote:Role related reasons. Marble is town. No more will be said.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Fate »

Because I wanted town to wake the fuck up and get off Marbletown.

Sue me, I'm a liar
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:56 am

Post by bobsnox »

lynch all darlas
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fate wrote:(Hehe Yos thinks he can lynch me with a lynch all liars policy)
Hehe fate thinks he can blatantly attempt to fake a cop claim and then not get lynched when he gets caught.

Of course you lynch basically anyone who lies about their role. One in a blue moon, you get some village idiot noob who tries to fake a claim as town (like Whiskey did day 1, urg), usually as a desperate last ditch attempt to avoid getting lynched, but it basically always implodes, and competent players generally know better. You certainly would have had no reason to fake a cop claim as town there.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

DavidParker wrote:I'm kinda confused atm. Isn't yos supposed to be a relatively experienced player? why isn't he acting as one.
Um, I am. When an experienced player catches someone lying about their role, they lynch that person.

I'm a little confused why Fate hasn't been lynched yet, to be honest.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fishythefish wrote:@Fate: why did you post this:
Because he's lying scum who was trying to set up for a day 3 cop claim, obviously.

Remember, if there's a 4 man scum team in this game, we're facing lynch or lose on day 4. He wouldn't have had to bullshit for long.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Jahudo »

I don't really see any town or scum motivation to Fate's gambit/fake claim. Though it did make me want to leave you guys to your own bickering and go back to my fav wagon.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Jahudo »

Or rather, Fate's vote change made me want to change too. His claim just solidified my belief that neither Fate or Yos are good lynches today, because part of me thinks that with more information you guys will consider other scenarios, like a scum that's not {Fate, Yos, llama}.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Fate »

Seriously Yos, is your brother posting on your account?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Empking »

brokenscraps has been prodded
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I reread Darla yet again and I still think she's town. Her thoughts just make sense from someone who is trying to find the scum.
DP also seems town so far. And town do make gambits sometimes. I'm not interested in lynching Fate today. Especially since claiming masonizer is so easily disprovable. I find it conceivable though quite unlikely that he's been bussing, but his reactions really make me feel like he shares my perspective on the game.

Town:
Llama
Fishy
Broken
DLG
Fate
Darla
Bob
DP

Scum:
Yos
Bub
Jahudo
WW

Jahudo's stance on Darla has been strange. Much of D1 he thinks she's town. D2 He asks her a couple questions, then votes her saying he'll hang out on her wagon awhile till he gets answers. Then he votes me because I'm the issue of the day, sad to leave the Darlalynch he was "gun ho" for. Then after a bit more he revotes Darla, his "fav wagon." The expressed strength of his suspicions on Darla don't really make sense with him asking a couple questions and expressing an intention to hang out on her wagon. It also feels like opportunistic scum wanting not to lynch his yosbuddy but being willing to lynch another townie instead of me if possible since my flip will make his buddies look bad.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Jahudo »

And I hung out on it in the first place because that was my fav wagon. If I've expressed differing levels of confidence its because I'm comparing it to other wagons. My confidence on the Darla wagon has stayed the same since day 2 began. And my stance changed from day 1 partially because her scummy actions happened at the very end of the day when all of us were focused on getting a lynch in and I thought Whisky was the best bet. I didn't know Darla was scummy until night 1. But unfortunately her absence is making any investigating impossible.

Can you explain your Darla and werewolf reads again, llamarble?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Werewolf is scummy for voting me without giving any sort of reasonable explanation.
He replaced flinter, who basically just attacked Darla, Ender, and whisky while calling Jahudo a voice of reason.

Why is Darla town?
I think she's trying to find the scum. For example, her ISO section looks like legitimate thinking about those players.
@your question 1: She says in that post that she thinks whisky is likelier scum than me and she doesn't want to vote Bub either so she votes Whisky.
@your question 2: Getting confused about who votes came from due to not checking to be ultrasure seems very believable to me. She saw two wagons and two new votes for one of the wagons and assumed they came from the other / that the player votes were moving to was the viable deadline lynch. She also says she thought my slot was scummy but my scumhunting made her think I was at least more useful than whisky, whom she voted. Again, that makes sense. And she doesn't forget about her suspicion of Bobsnox; he's just not a viable lynch.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Jahudo »

1. Her top suspect was bobsnox, but she didn't mention him at all as a better choice. I expect townies to fight for their preference and scum to hop for convenience.

2. The unvote was connected to the vote AND she was talking about how the wagons were shifting. I can excuse people for not reading unvote targets when they are not particularly interested in where the vote came from. I can also excuse a person short on time for not searching through a page or two for a little piece of information about wagon shifts. But if you want to bring up that argument, how do you miss the unvote part of an unvote/vote two-liner when you are there reading the vote part?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Llamarble wrote: DP also seems town so far. And town do make gambits sometimes. I'm not interested in lynching Fate today. Especially since claiming masonizer is so easily disprovable.
Dude, are you paying attention?

He wasn't trying to claim masonizer. He was trying to claim cop, and I caught him in a lie, using role-based information, and put him in a situation that he literally had no possible way of bullshitting his way out of.

He claimed he had role-based information that you were town. I knew this was a lie, because he obviously wasn't your mason buddy, and because I tracked Nik last night and I knew that he did not target you. So I called him out on it. After I told him that I knew he was lying about getting a cop investigation on you, he tried to weasel his way out of it. He quoted the entire whitelist of normal roles, implying that he was one of those. But, of course, none of those could possibly work. Then, desperate, he went for the bullshit "Oh I'm a masonizer lol" line, trying to pass the whole thing off as a joke.

Of course, it wasn't a joke. No pro-town person claims cop on day 2 in order to try to save a claimed vanilla townie just because you have a hunch that he's probably town; if you do that, you probably just out the real cop for absolutely no gain, get yourself lynched in the process, and cause a town loss. And there is absolutely no other way to interpret his initial posts other then as an attempt to claim cop.

He first hints at it here:
Fate wrote:I have reasons, thats what makes me say it.
I call him out on it:
Yosarian2 wrote:
Fate wrote:I have reasons, thats what makes me say it.
You have reasons? I'm going to need to hear this explained. Now.
And he takes the bait.
Fate wrote: Role related reasons. Marble is town. No more will be said.
Again, his "masonizer" bullshit aside, there are only two roles that can confirm someone as town; mason, and cop. He was already confirmed to not be a mason, so this was clearly a cop softclaim, period.

At this point, I knew he was lying, so:
Yosarian2 wrote:

unvote

vote:fate

I'm going to give you exactally one chance to claim, just on the off chance something weird is going on here, but if you're claiming what I think you are, then you are lying scum.
Knowing he was caught, but still not sure how (he probably didn't know if I was the cop and was counterclaiming, or if I had some other way to know he was lying), he tried to temporize:
Fate wrote:I'm not claiming cop if thats what you're asking. I'm claiming that I know Marble is town. I'm not claiming my role.
But there was absolutly no other way to read his post other then as a cop claim, and he knew it. He tried this:
Fate wrote:There are other roles, your creativity is lacking.
Fate wrote:
Vanilla Townie, Sane Cop, Doctor, Vigilante, Roleblocker, Mason, Innocent Child, Jailkeeper, Tracker, Watcher, Gunsmith, Miller, Bodyguard, Role Cop, Doublevoter, Hider, Neighbor, Bulletproof, Jack of All Trades, Serial Killer, Mafia Traitor, Mafia Godfather, Mafia Framer, Mafia-aligned versions of above roles
But, of course, none of those roles fit the situation at all, except for cop or something that had a cop investigation, and he knew it. He was stalling for time, hoping to create some confusion and find some kind of window to BS his way out of it.

Finally, in an act of absolute desperation, he said this:
Fate wrote: Mason recruiter.

'nuff said.
Because there was literally nothing else he could have said. But I guarantee you, when he made the initial post, it was never his intent to eventually claim mason recruiter. He was going for a cop claim, and he'd probably have pulled it off and won the game for his scum team with it, if he hadn't been tracked last night.

I'm also kind of bemused that you still have my name on your scum list, marble. I'm really wondering if you've been reading the game at all here.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”