Newbie 1055 (Game over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Zachrulez »

1st vote count of day 3:

Haylen - 1 (Vittorio Salamdien)

Not voting: (SxyBeast, Stefunny, Mr Bump, Haylen)

With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch.

Day 3 shall end no later than Sunday, March 6th at 1:30pm CST
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Haylen »

Your last post contradicted yourself, Vittorio. Firstly, you say that I must know what your intentions were because I'm IC, then you say that I copied the word 'distancing' from you. Sorry, you can't have it both ways, any good IC knows what distancing is and knows when to point it out. At the top of the page near the log out button, you will see another option called 'search', type in 'distancing' into keywords and see how many results you find. If you want quotations from where I think you were distancing, then I will be glad to post them.

Secondly,
Vittorio wrote:In this regard, my vote-jumping/fence-sitting are tactics to see how people respond. As an IC you should know that.
I'm not a mind reader, only you know what your intentions are in a game. I call it as I see it. Votehopping and fencesitting are universally scummy actions on this site. If you do it in another game, I can guarantee you that you will be attacked for it there aswell. Shall I provide links with examples from games where people have been lynched for doing this?

Thirdly, just because you've used accused somebody of distancing, it doesn't mean that nobody can accuse you of it. That isn't a get out claus. In fact, you posting that you can't be distancing because of that is scummy in itself since it insinuates that you knew what you were doing when you were accusing Sxybeast of it.

What you did was fence-sitting because you are showing a lack of conviction towards one player or another by saying everybody is scummy. Perhaps the correct word isn't fencesitting but it's the closest I could get.
Vittorio wrote:So, Haylen, who do you have clear town reads on if you're not suspicious of everyone?
I'm suspicius of you actually. Thought that was obvious. And did you seriously just ask me who my clear town reads are?

Vote Vittorio

I'm not giving away information that's going to help scum choose a nightkill at this stage in the game. I find it interesting that you practically ignored me in the game until I started suspecting you. OMGUS attack, now I just need to figure out whether it's subtype a of subtype b - it can't be subtype c.
Vittorio wrote:I hate to go on about this, but my first, unchanging vote was for Gapoc. Would I have voted straight off for my scumbuddy and held my vote there until he was lynched?
Yes. That's called distancing. You wouldn't believe how many scum vote their partner straight off the bat. Not to mention creating WIFOM
Vittorio wrote:your misrepresentation of me is so wild and fantastical
Sorry, it's not misrepresentation if I can prove it.
Vittorio wrote:I am with Stefunny, you smell scummy.
Total misrep. Read through Stefunny's post again. She NEVER called me scummy, she said she was clueless as to my alignment.
Vittorio wrote: Alas, either there's too much ego involved for posters and they want to maintain some form of frosty distance (understandingly as well, for who can we trust in this game?)
Rules of Mafia

Rule Number One: Haylen is a girl.
Rule Number Two: Don't self hammer as town. If you're scum, you're doing the town a favor though, so carry on with that!
Rule Number Three: You don't know anybody elses alignment as town and they don't know yours. So don't whine when people attack you.
Rule Number Four: Not everybody who votes for you after you vote for them is OMGUSing. (
Note before I forget
: I would have expected Vittorio to call me out on OMGUS actually if he was town.)
Rule Number Five: If you're going to use '@+playername' to address a player. PUT A SPACE BETWEEN THE @ AND THE PLAYERS NAME. GRRR.
Rule Number Six: TRUST NOBODY. Especially the guy buddying you, in fact, buddy back and get him lynched later! (ha ha, Zach, ha ha.)
Vittorio wrote:She seems to want to put me under pressure so that I have to respond to that and not scum hunt (so that she won't be a target).
Not at all. Where'd you get that from. I'm pressuring you cause I'm 99% sure you're scum.
Vittorio wrote:I also find it odd that she initially explained her absence due to illness, yet remains quite active on other threads.
Have you read those other threads? I've said the same thing in them as I have in this one and I haven't been more active in others unless you're counting the games I'm modding in which case all players accept that modding a game is a good reason for being more active in one specific thread would you prefer an active mod or a less active one? Try misrepping me some more.
Vittorio wrote:It cannot be continuing illness that keeps her from this thread...
What do you suggest is keeping me from the thread then? Let me guess, because I've been less active, you think that I'm scum. Due to scum being scared of posting just in case they get lynched. Yes, Yes, Hayl-scum would really be worried about that with a perfect SK record, a near perfect scum record and a roughly 25% win rate as town. I didn't win 6 games as SK by lurking. -_- I would actually be more worried about getting lynched as town.

There is no indication of any investigation result of DPs to anyone alive, btw. I've read him in iso and conclude that I am 100% sure he tried to investigate Vinoth on Night One. Because of this quote:
DP wrote:1) Vinoth was the person I was going to be voting today. He was my #1 pick for Gapoc's buddy, and definitely somoene i found scummy even if gapoc flipped town. Gapoc revealed him as town?? Are you joking??? He did no such thing. Vinoth appeared most likely to be gapoc's buddy to me, so i'm rather glad he was night killed personally. Vinoth would have been an EASY lynch to push for today, and one I was planning on initially pushing for if he was still alive.
Cops tend to investigate the player they find the scummiest and that was Vinoth. You need to read between the lines to see what I'm seeing though, he's making it obvious that he investigated Vinoth without revealing that he was the cop. He definately didn't investigate the last scum because if he did, he would have revealed himself straight away, with one scum dead there was only one left so he wouldn't be at risk of a night kill.

I will answer Sxybeast after I have done a certain something for a certain someone.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by MrBump »

^ Basically this. Vittorio comes into this game all guns blazing confident as all hell, with no suspicion on him. As soon as there's a shred of suspicion on him, he gets super defensive, panicky and keeps saying the whole "you know I'm town" thing. Tell a lie long enough, it becomes reality. I had a post written in my mind, but I had to brb and now I seem to have forgotten it. Bottom line, Vittorio is most likely scum.

VOTE: Vittorio
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Stefunny
Stefunny
Goon
Stefunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Stefunny »

First of all:
@ Haylen (see the space? :D ) Thank you for not taking what I said personally. I understand sometimes things drag you away from the game, and I appreciate your response.

I agree that Vittorio sure is acting scummy. At first I was starting to grow suspicious of Haylen, but I was unsure. The last few posts between the two of them made my mind up for me. Haylen's arguments made a lot of sense where Vittorios really seemed like they were stemmed from OMGUS. Vittorio is a very very good player in my opinion, but his last few posts seem like he is starting to get really defensive and nervous. Plus he seemed to alter my words to make it look like I was calling Haylen scummy, and as she pointed out I just said I was unsure, which was growing into a suspicion, but at the same time I believe he was using that to make it look like I had started a wagon on Haylen. Which if he was scum is exactly what he would want to happen. Convince everyone I was the one who began a wagon that turned up in a townie death.

I think it is pretty early in the day to lynch Vittorio, so I'm going to give it a few more days and see if anybody has any arguments.
Show
Founding Member of the
U
n
i
c
o
r
n
Brethren

Spoiler: (best spoiler ever)

"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Stefunny
Stefunny
Goon
Stefunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Stefunny »

PLUS! I forgot to mention this...
D2 DavidParker would have had a chance to investigate someone. If you go back and read his posts during D2 he seems to FOS pretty much everyone except for Sxy. In fact during D2 he says
DavidParker wrote:SxyBeast: Some genuine town-like posts
and tells Sxy that he has put her into a Newbie town category, he then questions votes on Sxy and seems to really really believe Sxy is town. I believe this is because that is who he investigated N1 and therefore knew Sxy wasn't scum, which kind of eliminates her, at least to me, for the time being.
Show
Founding Member of the
U
n
i
c
o
r
n
Brethren

"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by Vittorio Salamdien »

MrBump wrote:Getting played? How so?

Needs moar people
Just, that you are seemingly town and I'm starting to trust you. I guess I'm hedging my bets hoping that I am right in trusting you.
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:14 pm

@Haylen. All I can say is meh. You are a super-bs-detective. If I was scum I wouldn't need to fish for who was town. I would know who was town. I'm asking you to tell me who you THINK are TOWN. I'm not asking who you think have ROLES.

Furthermore, if you want to limit the psychological profiles as found 'on this site', you're limiting your play. Have you read all the game threads on this site for you to accurately profile playing styles? Have you read all the mafia threads on the whole of the internet for you to accurately profile playing styles? People are far more varied than can be found on any one site. So don't profile based on your limited experience and think that that is the key to any one person playing mafia. You are gonna come up short, which, with me being at L-1, might be soon for you learning a lesson.

@Townies: I am town. Lynch me, and you will all feel silly. I know this is tedious, but I want to rub it in that you shouldn't be swayed by arguments based on limited experience. If I die, I hope to see apologies from townies who thought I was scum. That's all.
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:00 pm

@Stefunny, good catch with the Parker-SxyBeast bit.

As to me referring to your post re Haylen: You were pointing out her inactivity - I read it as an implicit suspicion of her and, in my own mind, used it to raise my own suspicion of her. I used the word 'scummy'; I didn't say you called her scum (people may have noticed that I like the vocabulary of the game and liberally use the word 'scum' and its associated vocab).

And, yes, I am defensive. I play to win and if my vote is needed to get a town win, then I am going to defend that vote. But for me, a town win is more important than personal survival. Don't hesitate to vote against me if you believe it will clear up confusion and town can move forward to secure a win.
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:05 pm

MrBump wrote:^ Basically this. Vittorio comes into this game all guns blazing confident as all hell, with no suspicion on him. As soon as there's a shred of suspicion on him, he gets super defensive, panicky and keeps saying the whole "you know I'm town" thing. Tell a lie long enough, it becomes reality. I had a post written in my mind, but I had to brb and now I seem to have forgotten it. Bottom line, Vittorio is most likely scum.

VOTE: Vittorio
Whatever. Keep on fooling yourself. Or not. You could be scum.
Stefunny
Stefunny
Goon
Stefunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:49 am

Post by Stefunny »

If nobody else has any input I will be hammering tonight after work. Just giving everybody a chance to make any last minute arguments.
Show
Founding Member of the
U
n
i
c
o
r
n
Brethren

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:24 am

I pray to god that the townies can use my impending death to find the last scumbucket. I'm not going to plead; I just hope that my death shall not be in vain and that town will ultimately win.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Zachrulez »

2nd vote count of day 3:

Vittorio Salamdien - 2 (Haylen, Mr Bump)
Haylen - 1 (Vittorio Salamdien)

Not voting: (SxyBeast, Stefunny)

With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch.

Day 3 shall end no later than Sunday, March 6th at 1:30pm CST
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:06 am

Post by Haylen »

Vittorio Salamdien wrote:I pray to god that the townies can use my impending death to find the last scumbucket. I'm not going to plead; I just hope that my death shall not be in vain and that town will ultimately win.
Yaaaaaay! AtE.
Vittorio wrote:@Townies: I am town. Lynch me, and you will all feel silly. I know this is tedious, but I want to rub it in that you shouldn't be swayed by arguments based on limited experience. If I die, I hope to see apologies from townies who thought I was scum. That's all.
More AtE.

An what was WITH the doc breadcrumbing, btw. Do you claim Doc or are claim Vanilly?

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:10 am

Post by MrBump »

Softclaiming Cop and breadcrumbing Doc? When the breadcrumbing happen?
Vittorio, claim, btw.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Haylen »

MrBump wrote:Softclaiming Cop and breadcrumbing Doc? When the breadcrumbing happen?
Vittorio, claim, btw.
Wait. Maybe I'm getting games crossed again. Weeeeeeeeee! I'm pretty hyper right now. I thought he was breadcrumbing Doc (I'm remembering from what other people were saying) rather than soft-claiming doc.

Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:32 am

I never hinted or claimed to be either Doc or Cop. I am as vanilla as town comes, so, sorry, no Role Claim. As I said, I was trying to see if anyone would hint back at me through repartee. (As I said in my first post, I play on a forum where people are forum buddies, and people use that a lot to signal and look for trust. Perhaps I was stupid to use it here where we don't 'know' each other.)

I was also hinting at the Doc to protect me because I thought - big headedly - that my investigative powers (thus the hint about freeing up resources for focussed investigations) can save town.

But I understand that everything I say can and will be distorted. It's the nature of the game (and that's why you need trust so that people know what you mean and that you mean what you say). I won't regret my death if town wins. Again (and call it AtE if you want), I hope that my lynching helps my team. What do you have if not AtE at the least? So, at the end of the game, I hope the townies who voted for me will be humble enough to see that, if they had just trusted me... and not shift blame by finding fault with my play. (How's that for AtE, Haylen?)

I now am getting a strong town read from Stefunny because she's hesitating to hammer (yes, she could be avoiding the hammer afraid that people will think her scum). I am still mostly suspicious of Haylen for pushing so hard, but I cannot dismiss Bump. Is it just erratic play or is he bandwagoning?

I'm not sure about SxyBeast. Is she still playing?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:44 am

Post by MrBump »

Sexy appears to be dead.

Where's the defence, Vittorio? AtE is all you can do?

I was the first to vote you today and when Haylen brought up more evidence I had to go with it.

You claimed but said you didn't claim, I'm confuddled.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Haylen »

DarkBlue wrote:I am still mostly suspicious of Haylen for pushing so hard
It's how I play. When I'm sure somebody is scum, I tunnel the living snot out of them until they crack. The majority of the time it works and only twice has it failed.
DarkBlue wrote:As I said, I was trying to see if anyone would hint back at me through repartee. (As I said in my first post, I play on a forum where people are forum buddies, and people use that a lot to signal and look for trust. Perhaps I was stupid to use it here where we don't 'know' each other.)
Here, we call that buddying, which tends to be scummy -_- Remember my last role, don't trust anybody. Even if you're a cop in a closed game, you can't trust your results - their might be an investigation immune godfather or a framer.

Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:11 am

Yes, Haylen, as I said before, don't be limited by your experiences on this forum.

Come now, vote me off. I'm getting tired of this bullshit, and I want to see Haylen eat the snot she tunnels out of innocents. Come Stef, SxyBeast!
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Haylen »

Interesting change in attitude.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:22 am

Post by Haylen »

Vittorio wrote:Come now, vote me off. I'm getting tired of this bullshit, and I want to see Haylen eat the snot she tunnels out of innocents. Come Stef, SxyBeast!
The only way I would be eating snot is if I was town. Thus you believe I'm town.

Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:48 am

If you were town. Does one have to spell out everything...
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:51 am

Post by Haylen »

When a statement is ambiguous: yes!

Vittorio Salamdien
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Vittorio Salamdien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:05 am

Haylen, if you were town you wouldn't challenge me on an unspoken assumption about that conditional. If you were town you would think: Yes, I'll eat snot if Vittorio is town. (The very snot I claim I am tunneling out of him. I.e. I'll regret it if he is town and I tunnel him until he's lynched.)

Instead, you're looking at it for evidence about my possible assumption that you are town. That is an inelegant slip. You are scum.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Haylen »

Incorrect. Paranoid: Yes. Scum: No. I was taught here to question everything everybody says.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”