GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:52 am

Post by GreyICE »

Baby Spice, I want to say that you're right and you're town. I really, really, do. But kcdaspot has been setting off every one of the alarm bells in my head. I want to grill Llamarble/DBE, but you SNEEZE wrong and kcda gets scum everywhere. Why was he lurk-monitoring the thread and not searching for scum among the couples? Why does he panic like he does? Why does he seem so guilty? I HAVE NO IDEA!
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Tragedy »

Baby Spice wrote:It's at this point I give up.

Vote KCDASpot

No one is actually going to scum humt with him fucking up like he has, and it's pretty bloody obvious that the scum are seeing him as an easy target. So it's policy time.

If anyone cares:

GreyIce - AntiHero probably scum. If only for pushing the idea that there are three people trying to help Kcd in a scum chat. Clearly there isn't. Not sure who their partner is.

Maryita - Tragedy. "Lets lynch the lurker, but not the guy who hasn't posted in over a week" (There's more. Can't be bothered)
EmpTyger - Thingyman Definately the partners for M/T evidenced by Maryita's comment above.

Edit: Scum follows into line huh Tragedy?
Vezok follows the line too, huh? :neutral:
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Antihero »

Tragedy wrote:Vezok follows the line too, huh? :neutral:
Oh, don't be so smug. You're scummy.
Baby Spice wrote:If anyone cares:

GreyIce - AntiHero probably scum. If only for pushing the idea that there are three people trying to help Kcd in a scum chat. Clearly there isn't. Not sure who their partner is.
I never pushed that. I don't recall greyice doing that ostensibly, either.
BS wrote:Maryita - Tragedy. "Lets lynch the lurker, but not the guy who hasn't posted in over a week" (There's more. Can't be bothered)
EmpTyger - Thingyman Definately the partners for M/T evidenced by Maryita's comment above.
Emptyger - thingy buddytell = weak; this wouldn't be an issue to me if you hadn't used the word "definately"
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Tragedy »

So I'm suspicious for agreeing something while you're not suspicious for agreeing on something.
GreyICE did have a point, that's why I'm totally agreeing it. :igmeou:

Unless anyone wanted to
seriously
hunt DBE, do however you want to, but I'll be watching her posts now and then.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Tragedy, could you explain why you had Vezok on your scumlist, then later when somebody else pointed out he was scummy you said "huh, I see what you mean?"
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Previous Examination: Jumps on various wagons, no useful posts at all.
New Examination: Jumps on various wagons, originally planned to hunt Mariyta/Myself, but goes against GreyICE instead for insults. No useful scum-hunting posts
at all
. His most recent post was the agreement of his enemy to vote KDCASPOT.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Purple Orange »

GreyICE wrote:Baby Spice, I want to say that you're right and you're town. I really, really, do. But kcdaspot has been setting off every one of the alarm bells in my head. I want to grill Llamarble/DBE, but you SNEEZE wrong and kcda gets scum everywhere.
You can't do both? :P
Baby Spice wrote:Maryita - Tragedy. "Lets lynch the lurker, but not the guy who hasn't posted in over a week" (There's more. Can't be bothered)
Be bothered. Remove your damn self-vote and start playing.

I have been holding out on kcdaspot for who knows how long. And I'm still going against my gut HARD to vote for you two, but EVERY DAMN THING KCDASPOT HAS BEEN DOING can be divided into apathetic-null and apathetic-scummy. You were something of a saving grace to him for a while, then
you
dropped off and were content to just sit and not scumhunt after giving an initial case. And kcda's posts and entrance today?? At some point I have to go "ok, I'm probably tunneling town on these guys." There's some pairs I'll die on a hill over today, but you guys aren't one of them, and kcda's most recent posts make it a hell of a lot more likely you're scum.
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Purple Orange »

@ Tragedy:
what do you think of werewolf's play?

@ Nero and PrayP
: POST SOMETHING. Are we going to have to start a wagon on you guys to get you to post as well?
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Purple Orange »

EmpTyger wrote:Now, do you see any similar incompatibility with Reckoner going “Kise must be lying because it can’t possibly be a misunderstanding” -> “It has to be a misunderstanding and anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron etc”?
EmpTyger wrote:And if you have a sequence of events that clarifies how everyone involved in this is innocent, I'd love to hear it. Until I hear an alternate explanation, I'm not going to dismiss the explanation I know would explain things: that someone involved is guilty.
I've thought a lot about this the past day or two. :/ Because backing down once it was evident that people were willing to accept an "it was all a misunderstanding" explanation
would
be a decently pragmatic move for scum versions of either of them.

The tl;dr version is that it comes down to whether you think Reck would call his friend an out-of-game liar to get ahead in this game. I've done some damn underhanded appeals to emotion as scum before, but I don't think I'd be able to do something as baldfacedly evil, with such possibly severe repercussions, as that. Yes, Reck had a lot of scum motivation to say what he did. But I'm willing to think it's more probable that Kise actually did talk with someone else, or even that Kise dreamed the whole damn thing, before I think Reck would slander a friend like that over a stupid game.

And if Reck's telling the truth about the AIM conversation, he's probably NOT scum. Though given some of the play this game, maybe someone
could
have been on a scumteam and STILL not known there was a nightkill. At this point I'm actually willing to consider the possibility.

With Kise, I see no reason to lie about a conversation. But the fact he had it and talked about it doesn't mean
he's
not scum. So believe Kise is convinced he had the conversation...and that it means jack squat null.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Hey guys just posting here to get this in my posted threads. Just want to say
I'm lover so no one CC
well I like the idea of dying with ur lover so if u kill me or my lover
we both die
do u really want a
2 deaths on ur consicence??
well going to read the thread so far. Ill post tommrow what I feel about everything.

ABOVE IS ALL SARCASTICNESS DONT BASE ME OF HOW I ACTED THERE. DONT THINK IM SCUMMY IM ALWAYS SCUMMY.
You Are Worth It
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

... i need to
replace out

some things just came up and i doubt my ability to play with a cool head..

sorry baby spice
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Unvote
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Mist7676 wrote:Hey guys just posting here to get this in my posted threads. Just want to say
I'm lover so no one CC
we both die
do u really want a
well going to read the thread so far. Ill post tommrow what I feel about everything.

ABOVE IS ALL SARCASTICNESS DONT BASE ME OF HOW I ACTED THERE. DONT THINK IM SCUMMY IM ALWAYS SCUMMY.
I hate people who think it's their fate to be the mislynch of the town.

Why not try... not being scummy? It's reasonably easy, you just have to examine the game, hunt scum, find em, and lynch em. It's KINDA THE POINT OF PLAYING.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Purple Orange wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Baby Spice, I want to say that you're right and you're town. I really, really, do. But kcdaspot has been setting off every one of the alarm bells in my head. I want to grill Llamarble/DBE, but you SNEEZE wrong and kcda gets scum everywhere.
You can't do both? :P
Given the mechanics of this game, I actually prefer not to believe it or not. Normally with NK pressure it helps for me to establish as many scum-town reads as I can, but if I'm reasonably certain kcdaspot is scum, it helps to flip him to start identifying potential buddies, etc. If he flips town, yeah, you have to start all over.

Either way, I would really, really, really like both of them to weigh in on this bandwagon, but kcda has frankly played so bloody scummily here I don't know what to say. As Baby Spice said before, if there's two other people lurking in the QT why would they have let him do this... except that suddenly that doesn't fly because it's becoming obvious kcda panics before he thinks :igmeou:

I'm lost. I'm unsure how I'm supposed to hunt scum if the town insists on playing Jester. Literally, the
best
defense of his actions I can think of is 'why would the scum team play that scummily' and that just hurts my head.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Kc hates me because I hammered him last game. ADMIT IT THATS Y U WANT TO LEAVE *runs away screaming and crying*
You Are Worth It
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Purple Orange »

@ Grey - I read a couple of his other games tonight to try to get some baseline read on him. And I seriously do not know how the heck to evaluate him. I'm thinking I may just have to ignore him like I do werewolf, and go by Baby Spice. Who HAS played quite town.

He managed to contribute more content and reads in those games than he's done here (think of him combined with vezok? with an occasional longer post thrown in), but I don't know whether to chalk up the difference to him being scum this round, or him shutting down because we were really hard on him.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Post by GreyICE »

So if we policy lynch mist we lose VezokPiraka. On the one hand, I'm 95% they'll flip town. On the other hand, this is so so tempting.

Unvote

Maybe I will wait again. Yo, DBE/LLamarble, what are your reads?!?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:35 pm

Post by EmpTyger »

GreyIce:
Here's what you said at the start of the day.
GreyICE wrote:Okay, I'm inclined to see how this day evolves. Antihero has his theories, and I have mine, and I'd rather see him run with his for a bit. Too many of my theories are directly contradictory, and I don't have a good direction on which are the most likely.

Antihero, not sheeping my vote to you because I'm not sure I agree with you at the moment.
GreyICE wrote:I'm reasonably sure that PO/Llamarble is not town--town. Both seem to show up when there's noise happeneing. With that, kcda becomes less interesting.
Now you're complaining that the day is stagnant and you want to lynch lurkers.
I don't disagree about the stagnancy.

But *you* deliberately refused to propose theories that you had.
And *you* deliberately refused to pressure or vote or doing anything against your suspects.
*You* sat back and lurked and withheld your analysis.
And now you want to lynch Kcda for doing, at worst, the same thing you were doing.

vezok was right. You asked for content but didn't give any. And there *was* some to give
because you yourself said so:

You could have talked about why you felt PO/Llama were not town--town. You haven't.
You could have talked about these theories you had different from Antihero. You haven't.

PO:
hm I want to think about [733], but not for that reason.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Post by GreyICE »

You're damn right I haven't. I want to see what Darla and Llamarble say.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:12 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

WHY??? WHY???

Seriously ? This is what I get after waiting so much for a replacement. I really think the mod doesn't want me to have a good lover.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:03 am

Post by Llamarble »

Argh, I'm really tired. My reads need updating. I was thinking Esporange, Kcdaspice, and to a lesser degree margedy were scummy before, but I need to catch up.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:04 am

Post by GreyICE »

Llamarble wrote:Argh, I'm really tired. My reads need updating. I was thinking Esporange, Kcdaspice, and to a lesser degree margedy were scummy before, but I need to catch up.

I miss kcdaspot's indepth analysis.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mist7676 wrote:Hey guys just posting here to get this in my posted threads. Just want to say
I'm lover so no one CC
we both die
do u really want a

I swear to God, if you play the way you did in Simpsons, I am hunting you down and I will personally see to it that you get lynched Day 1 in every single one of your games... No fucking bullshit this time.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Purple Orange »

Emp wrote:hm I want to think about [733], but not for that reason.
If there's blind spots in my thought process anywhere I'd really like to know. :/ Nero is a weaker link, but even there I think the "slandering a friend out of game" thing still applies.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:59 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

So why isn't Kcdaspot lynched yet?
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”