Super. This is good news for the town indeed. :]
Maybe now I can follow a few leads of my own since I'm not defending myself =D
Tragedy wrote:I propose a new majorly suspicious person:
StrungOver
S/he's been mostly avoiding
prods
and not helping us out here.

--

Is it just me or vezok's rising the scum-dar but somehow town too?
C'mon I'm the one who proposed SO. :roll:
but i don't really care who proposed it. I'd like to see him following the tempo a little more and maybe post a few opinions.
And your ideas of the responses would be useful too, Tragedy. No point asking questions if you don't use the responses, if you see what I mean

anyways, It's night here in the UK, so I'll see you guys tommorow hopefully :]
~ Twistedspoon
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:47 am

Post by charter »

Well, Umbrage is now the scummiest person in my eyes. He seemed to know for sure TS is town before the fake daykill, and was hoping TS would die and would flip town so he can use TS's townflip as his case for lynching Exe and myself. I think TS looks a little better after the fake daykill, as well. Ant is still scum. His response to my questions were mostly just sluffing them off.

Who will kill Umbrage? That's who gets my vote.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:50 am

Post by charter »

Also, it REALLY looks like Umbrage knew with certainty that TS was town when he made 227, which was after the daykill, and before TS posted.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:54 am

Post by charter »

And Umbrage was trying hard to discredit Exe's town status in 227 (which he would be confirmed town if he daykilled scum like that, that's how it works in dayvig mafia) which he would be in a great hurry to do if Umbrage is scum and Exe is town.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:55 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@mod, I almost never do this, but I must request a replacement. For some reason I can't get into this game with so many damn text walls and long posting. I also don't have the time to mange a game with such a high activity level. I'm truly sorry
after a wank.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Tragedy »

@Amrun: I see, I see you no longer have
faith
in Exe, huh? You mentioned about his
solid townie plans
, but does it involve actual
scum-hunting
? That's what I'm actually looking for too.

@Ant: Answer my damn questions. [Scum-dar is rising..]

@Charter: How could he have actually 'faked' scumhunting? OH right, accusations?

@CoolDog: ... Your response towards my question(s) was seriously odd and misunderstood... +Scum-rise for his #2 post too.

@Exe: God damn. Your
don't think even I would be crazy enough to go as far as killing a scumbuddy with a daykill
makes it sound suspicious now.

@FF: I see, I see. It feels like everyone is just agreeing and following FF's ideals and shooting vezok's ass with lasers now.

@Haschel: Isn't it strange you wouldn't really care of whom should be the Executor? It feels like you want Exe to execute a townie, then everyone votes for a certain Witch-mate [by chance] while you feel satisfied. How does TS flipping scum makes all of us vote Exe and execute Umbrage? It's like the same thing with your point of "Hitting scum makes Exe townie town". +Strange-neutral-to-scum stuff.

@SV: Neutral 'nuff.

@TS: I see, I see. You're sexiness has now risen by 2%. :P

@Umbrage: No wonder why you really want me to go hunt you for the fun of it (No really, I'm going to see how scummy you are since I won't have my eyes on you. :eek: ) Do remember to not blindly or simply agree what a certain person says, but I really know you're against Exe so you're following Amrun, right? You were thinking vezok's neutral since you were blind enough to not see his scuminess, and now you see it, bravo! :lol:

@VEZOK: Goddamn it, I'm not leaving you alive if you ain't going to answer questions and showing your epic scumminess. Never, ever demand to live for the day to do something tonight, no. +Scum.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Ant_to_the_max wrote: As for my day vote, I am toying between giving it to Tragedy under the premise of "Girls first" and for being awesome or give it to Final Fires for a gut feeling.
But I really thought #219 would have been enough for you.
Ant_to_the_max wrote:I propose that Final Fires gets the executioner role.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Tragedy »

I see, I see. :igmeou:
Damn me for not reading things carefully.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Umbrage »

charter wrote:
was hoping TS would die and would flip town
LOL. Seriously, what the fuck gave you that idea? I'm quite interested as to how you got the impression that I want him dead when I've been defending him from the start. Also, no, having a daykill does not mean someone is confirmed town. Scum can have PRs too, you know.

@ Tragedy: OK, I'm not quite sure what that tangled mass of sentences directed at me means exactly, but I get that you think I'm blindly following Amrun. If you look back, you'll find that her scum reads and kill choices differ from mine substantially. I was voting for her mainly because I trust her to kill who we all agree on.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Final Fires »

Shatter's change of opinion on 201 seriously confused my read on him. On one hand, parts of it felt sincere, but others felt like distancing. At this point it's hard for me to tell, so he's been moved to my null list. There's no use looking into it right now because everything we could analyze would all be hypothetical; but it might be a good post to come back to once someone has flipped scum. Also, like Charter pointed out, it's a little wierd that suddenly most of his reads turned null.

Tragedy, who are your town reads at the moment? And if you were executioner, who would be in your top three to kill?

Vez still concerns me a lot, but I'm not sure if he's a good day one lynch candidate anymore. However, if he does not come back tommorow with something very convincing, he will be at the top of my list.
Twisted wrote:Somehow StrungOver is flying under the radar. Why was this post completely ignored? It's odd how some of you only have eyes for a few players. Surely tunneling. We need a read on everyone, we can't spend 3 weeks chasing only the top 3 of Exe. To answer SO's question, how do you know there are any PRs? I can't believe everyone missed this. Surely I should live since I actually care to read every posts and not let players fly under the radar. All players need to be evaluated.
Someone else pointed this out too, but I forget who. However, this post concerns me a lot; it's very similar to the question vez asked twisted earlier. The only difference is that it's phishing for PRs as a whole, not just doctors/cops. There's no way this can be answered without SO revealing something about his role, so I urge SO to ignore this question entirely.
Guys, any and all discussion/speculation about us having PRs has to stop now.
At the beginning the speculation was innocent enough, but it's resulted in way more softclaims than ever should have happened on day one. Twisted is starting to look scummy to me, mainly because of this.
Umbrage wrote:Even if he's town, he's now used his power and is basically a confirmed VT, not someone we want alive. Exe: congrats, you win the worst player award for this game.
If his daykill had been real, I don't see how it's a logical jump to assume that he's confirmed town. In fact, it would be mostly the opposite. Ending the day early, killing before we got a chance to discuss who gets the NK, etc all would've confirmed him as scum for me. And if he had been town and did kill a scum, I also don't see the logic in killing him off. Can you explain why your first reaction would be to assume he's confirmed VT?

As for the VTs should die point, I think that's something we shouldn't worry about until we actually have to deal with a VT claim.
Exe wrote:Amrun's & FF's responses seem pretty pro-town. Interesting.
Umbrage, your vengeance kill request on me is really anti-town. Intentionally killing a townie? Looks like I was right for suspecting you.
I still want to hear what TS has to say for himself. Hopefully he'll post before the mod does.
Can you explain which responses you were talking about (in regards to am and myself)? Our responses to the fake daykill or our responses as a whole?
Ant wrote:Last thing though, Exe needs to live.
Can you expand on this? Specifically what makes you feel this way?
Exe wrote:Oh and Vezo is so obv-town it hurts. The case on him is still crap, even though he stupidly claimed.
Do you have any reason for thinking this? Specifically, what has vez done that makes you so confident he's town?
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Tragedy wrote:@Haschel: Isn't it strange you wouldn't really care of whom should be the Executor? It feels like you want Exe to execute a townie, then everyone votes for a certain Witch-mate [by chance] while you feel satisfied. How does TS flipping scum makes all of us vote Exe and execute Umbrage? It's like the same thing with your point of "Hitting scum makes Exe townie town". +Strange-neutral-to-scum stuff.
It's not strange at all. The executor isn't going to actually choose who dies today, so it doesn't matter who it is. And why would I want Exe to execute a townie? I never said anything to that effect. And your last two sentences are the most retarded thing I've read today.

By the by, you've been asking a ton of questions and not analyzing any of the answers, which is scummy.

Kill list:
1) Umbrage
2) Tragedy
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Amrun »

About SV: distancing hard. So now he has no reads at all?

@Tragedy: What? Exe has done some scumhunting by reaction fishing, but very little in the way of well-reasoned arguments. Please give us some reads now or +scum points.

@charter: I see you subtly planting the idea that Exe has to be town. It isn't true and I don't buy it.

@vezok: Scummy as ever, but I'm a little more hesitant now, I guess.

@Umbrage:You moved from town to null in my eyes. This kiling VT business has me worried.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Exe »

A few things:

@FF: I meant to say that Amrun's & Ant's responses [to my daykill] were protown. I keep getting you and him mixed up in my head, and I'm not sure why.

@Tragedy: Maybe you should explain to these players that reasoning and logic aren't exactly my thing. :P

@Umbrage: Cry all you want about me not explaining myself. It's not a good tell, and it particularly stopped being a good tell when I stopped doing in in every game I've been in since I started Frenzy Mafia. You can check me on this. Frenzy mafia, townie, major hand in lynching all three scum, never a reasoned thought on paper during the thread. Gorrad's Fictional Characters mafia, about the same time I started Frenzy mafia, I stopped posting legitimate reasoning and started playing aggressive-mode-extreme.

So basically, Umbrage, you can continue to natter on about my lack of explanations, but it's not really working for you and in the end you'll just have to get used to it :P

And so far, I'd even say my strategy is working pretty well. You've pretty much damned yourself Ms. Umbrage-scum ;)
Umbrage wrote:I'm quite interested as to how you got the impression that I want him dead when I've been defending him from the start.
Um...scum ALWAYS want the players they defend to die. It's one of the best ways to appear pro-town. Claiming you've been defending TS does not address the issue at all. The fact remains that you instantly used my kill as an excuse to get me lynched, and backpedaled HARD to justify it again once people pointed out that I was probably town.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Exe »

Oh and, so you know I'm not ignoring you:

@FF
[quote="Specifically, what has vez done that makes you so confident he's town?[/quote]

I just don't see any hidden agendas in his posts. His intentions seem pro-town to me.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Exe »

D'oh, messed up my quote tags.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Exe »

Oh and a last note before I go for awhile.

@TS: If you really are town, I hope you'll take this to heart. If you are under attack, try to focus more on finding scum than defending yourself. The best way to prove yourself town is to be pro-town, and being pro-town means scumhunting. Just a tip.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Amrun »

@2xe: not explaining your reads will never, ever be pro-town.

And I am very underwhelmed about your read on vezok. Not so convincing.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Exe »

Amrun wrote:@Exe: not explaining your reads will never, ever be pro-town.
I'm not looking to be educated. You can keep repeating this theory, but frankly, it won't change my playstyle so there's really no point.

And I mean, it's not my job to force everyone else's reads to be correct. It's your job to make your reads, and my job to make my reads. My only job is to find scum, and this is the way I find works best. So, get over it ;)

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Amrun »

You have a different playstyle. That is fine.

The issue here is I find that style antitown. That doesn't make you scum in and of itself, but it doesn't help me get a town read on you. Not at all.

So if you want to play that way, feel free, but don't be mad if it contributes to a scumtell later on. That's the way it goes.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Amrun »

Exe, how would you have expected TS to react if he were scum?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Umbrage »

This is my 'actually' post.
FF wrote:If his daykill had been real, I don't see how it's a logical jump to assume that he's confirmed town. In fact, it would be mostly the opposite. Ending the day early, killing before we got a chance to discuss who gets the NK, etc all would've confirmed him as scum for me. And if he had been town and did kill a scum, I also don't see the logic in killing him off. Can you explain why your first reaction would be to assume he's confirmed VT?
Actually, it's been my position all along that if Exe really had a daykill that would not mean he's confirmed town.
Exe wrote:Cry all you want about me not explaining myself. It's not a good tell, and it particularly stopped being a good tell when I stopped doing in in every game I've been in since I started Frenzy Mafia. You can check me on this. Frenzy mafia, townie, major hand in lynching all three scum, never a reasoned thought on paper during the thread. Gorrad's Fictional Characters mafia, about the same time I started Frenzy mafia, I stopped posting legitimate reasoning and started playing aggressive-mode-extreme.
Actually, it is a good tell, I've used it in the past with great success. It's called bullshit, defined as not lying or truth-telling, but not caring about the truth. This masks the truth, and hampers the town. I don't care if it's your meta, in my opinion meta is usually worthless. I have a scum read on you, and it's mainly because of the bullshit. As I said, I've faced a player like you before, and he flipped scum. I think you will as well. And it is not your job to just make reads. It is your job to make reads and convince us that your reads are accurate. I'm not convinced.
Amrun wrote:@Umbrage:You moved from town to null in my eyes. This kiling VT business has me worried.
Actually, I got that from another player on here, I think it's a pretty common strategy. As I said though, I'm not sure it applies to this game.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Exe »

Amrun wrote:So if you want to play that way, feel free, but don't be mad if it contributes to a scumtell later on. That's the way it goes.
Oh, I wouldn't be mad :P

And to your question, scum generally act one of two ways, with some differences based on personality. Generally I'd call them "w.e screw this," and "OMGWTF." Basically, he'd have completely given up and offered no further help/reads, or he'd start freaking out and really trying to hammer a major read (often in OMGUS) with his dying breath.
Umbrage wrote:And it is not your job to just make reads. It is your job to make reads and convince us that your reads are accurate.
No, that's really not my job. Sorry.
Umbrage wrote:Actually, it is a good tell, I've used it in the past with great success.
Umbrage wrote:meta is usually worthless.
You know what's
really
amusing? How hypocritical you are. Especially when you're sooooo full of yourself :roll:
Really though, anyone else see the contradiction there? Lol
Umbrage wrote:As I said, I've faced a player like you before, and he flipped scum.
Good to know you have in 1 situation lynched someone that acted like me who in turn flipped scum. What irrefutable evidence.

Oh and this one is fun too.
Umbrage wrote:Actually, it's been my position all along that if Exe really had a daykill that would not mean he's confirmed town.
Liar liar, pants on fire:
Umbrage wrote:Even if he's town, he's now used his power and is basically a confirmed VT, not someone we want alive. Exe: congrats, you win the worst player award for this game.
I wouldn't be the "worst player" if I had been scum. You
were
operating under the assumption that I was town.
Guess what this is? It's BULLSHIT. OH LOOK I USED YOUR WORD.

HEY GAIZ, UMBRAGE HAS NOW BACK PEDALED LIKE SIXTY TIMES SINCE I MADE MY FAKE KILL. DOES ANYONE HONESTLY FIND HER TOWN STILL?

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Amrun »

@Exe: And how did TS's reactions differ, in your opinion?

Also, I don't think your last attack on Umbrage is entirely valid. He said "even IF he's town," which means he was operating under the assumption that you are scum, not that you are town, but that he isn't entirely sold either way.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Exe »

Amrun wrote:@Exe: And how did TS's reactions differ, in your opinion?

Also, I don't think your last attack on Umbrage is entirely valid. He said "even IF he's town," which means he was operating under the assumption that you are scum, not that you are town, but that he isn't entirely sold either way.
To the first, he remained pretty calm and made a few last reads. Basically, he was helpful, which scum rarely are when they know they are dying.

Also, you missed the point in my attack on Umbrage. Despite the word "if," she specifically told me I was the worst player, meaning that subconsciously she thought I was a bad town. Her instincts told her that I was town, even though she tried to make it seem like it was only an if. Do you see what I am getting at here? You
are
a fan of nuance, so I feel like you should understand this.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Amrun »

Okay, I understand what you are saying. I don't entirely agree, but I see where you're coming from.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”