[2] Erratus Apathos - Fugitive, saporovirus
[1] Fugitive - Erratus Apathos
[1] Midnight's Sorrow - Substrike22
[0] TheLonging
[0] el simo
[0] Empking
[0] saporovirus
[0] Not Voting

Please point out any possible mistakes. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 5 to No Lynch. The deadline is on Sunday, February 20th at 5PM EST.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:17 am

Post by el simo »

unvote, vote: Emp
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:04 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Nexus replaces TheLonging.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Nexus »

Hello
unvote

I will catch up by Thursday. I have work tomorrow. And need sleep today. We shall see.
Trans rights are human rights.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Fugitive »

I'll participate in an Empking or Midnight Sorrow lynch too should either wagon pick up, but I'm liking Erratus scum the most right now.

Moar activity please.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Honestly it makes me happy that my top three scum candidates are voting for me right now. It really does. And CQ I'm done answering your questions, I posted my thoughts on you several times now. Read them if you want a case. If you don't consider that a case, I don't really care.

Fugitive, how about that MS wagon? I'd give you a cookie in exchange, but I don't have one.

Also if anyone other than CQ or MS scum have a question for me I'd be happy to answer it, for the record.

MS's active lurking is the scummiest thing in the game so far. Iso his posts and tell me how he's town, please. 8 posts. None of which have content. Scum.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

I'd be happy with a lynch of Fugitive, Saporovirus, or Nexus today.

Fugi: His reaction to my questioning earlier is fake. So is his suspicion of me for that matter, he's trying to appear like he suspects me but hasn't done anything to push a wagon on me.

Saporo: Fence sitting.

Nexus: TL's vote parking on Shado D1.
Do you want your possessions identified?
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:40 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

Since Strike does not want to make his case on me, I will copy all his comments towards me and try to build his own case.

1. Chainsawing for Empking.

ISO 4.
strike wrote: Also, Crazy
you could just as easily be
chainsawing for EMP right now.
ISO 5.
strike wrote:Crazy, your chainsaw
occured
when I vote for EMP and then you suddenly post a wall of text on p1 explaining why I'm mafia.
First: I post walls of text most of the time. I analyze the game. I provide information on the rest of players. Regarding my observation, I did not explain why you were mafia, but merely described one scummy observation of you. You can read back my post after your vote and see how the final two lines state clearly that I would not use the word SUSPECT for these episodes because I like slow play.

Second: The wall of text links you with IS, as described in my summary of you. I had started my observation on IS before your vote. Obviously, I only could make my additional comments on you AFTER your posts/votes. The fact that I wrote after your vote does not explain at all why I was chainsawing for any player. The fact that I was observing IS and the person who posted around him (you) is a signal that my post has nothing to do with chainsawing but with scumhunting.

---

Once explained, I want to add something. Substrike did not mention any type of chainsawing after my first wall of text in his ISO 3. It was only after he perceived the additional pressure on him that he "defended" this way, in an increasing way, as the boldface of ISOs 4 and 5 demonstrate. It is clear not an offensive scumhunting observation. In the most favorable interpretation towards hims, it is a biased-townie defensive stuff.

2. Simplification of his answers.

strike wrote: C) none of the above. Try again next week though, for better random results of attempting to simplify my answers into options a or b without actually reading my justifications.
First: Again as in his first accusations, he just throws an accusation without any evidence. Labelling a player as "simplifying your answers" without the evidence, waiting for people to buy this argument. It is especially relevant since I post a lot, and some less interested people might be tempted to read me as "oh...another wall...surely she is manipulating and stuff..."

Second: Regarding the simplification itself, my answer points out to my own summary on Strike. I think he was inconsistent in the lurking stuff regarding MS. If more clarifications are needed, I am happy to describe in more detail.

3. Grasping for straws.
strike wrote: And Crazy you're really grasping for straws on that 3 scum thing, I want everyone else to note that.
First: I pointed out how you were pretty convinced of the structure. I did not call it a serious scum slip, and my case on you is not built upon this, but every piece of information is relevant.

Second: I especially found interesting that you avoided to include MS in your teams and, as much, you refered to him as LURKER in these teams. I described it, and it is not any kind of grasping because we had pointed out repeatedly on your "inconsistencies" regarding voting lurkers or not.

4. Buddying with Empking plus extra stuff.
strike wrote: Crazy, your buddying with EMP is obvious. Your hypocritical arguments in dealing with him versus dealing with me, and in twisting the words of almost everything I've done, is noted. You're mis-repping me, you've been mis-repping me, and I'm done trying to argue with you about it. You and EMP are our remaining scum.
First: Again, labelling a player without describing the evidence.

Second: Contradictory. Buddying your scum-mate?

Third: Strike has not discussed my arguments on him, as he said very quickly "im done with your stuff", so hardly we cant discuss about the validity of my arguments or the misrepresentation.
strike wrote: He tried to bus you and you've responded by "taking the high road." You point out his lack of a case towards you, then you attack me based on my "lack of cases" on people, which I think is bullshit, by the way.
First: More labellings, no evidence

Second: I pointed out his lack of a case and I mentioned in my analysis of him that this modified a bit my view of him. However, an observation is not enough to find someone scummy. Obviously, I have not based my attack on you "on your lack of cases". That is a clear misrepresentation, evidence can be seen in my summaries of you and the extended case I have described after.
strike wrote: You're acting like you know more than the rest of us, you've been acting that way since day 1. Your third point about me going after townies gets into nothing but WIFOM. I went after town because I didn't know if they were town. Your calling that into question makes me believe that you have information that we don't.
Evidence, please. I have not built my case on you based on the flips of your attacked players. These are minor observations that add up to my general case. I think there is a minor positive correlation between helping scum-lynching town and being scum. Not high, but i think it exists. How is that connected to having "more information" than you?

5. Wishing to lynch everybody.
strike wrote: CQ is there anyone other than your bff EmpKing that you don't find scummy, honestly? Or are you just content with lynching everyone but your hard won ally?
First: lack of evidence in the accusation again.

Second: Describing possible scummy behaviors by players and finding all of them scummy are two very different things. I have obviously stated degrees of scumminess in my summaries that can be read by everyone. I have dedicated time in very different amounts, with a clear interest for the players I found scummier and described as scummier. IS accused me of stopping a lynch and my behavior is clearly promoting the transmition of information and not rushing/wishing blood and lynches. I think all these arguments are correct, but it is difficult to say more since you do not present any evidence in any of your accusations.

6. Random play and trying to appear town.
strike wrote: CQ's playstyle has been random and an attempt at appearing town.

First: lack of evidence, again??

Second: difficult again to say how my play is not random. If i had to argue about it, I would say I am quite analytical and participative as a constant, and my observations on players are usually of scum type more than town type, I dont make "you are town because of this" observations many times, so that is a constant too. I tend to make summaries of my observations to share information, and I have done it consistently at adequate moments of time, so I dont see any randomness there either. I have no interest in appearing town more than the small benefit for the town that this would have. I think my style is tiring for some people and I prefer to keep it because I want to share as much information as possible. I think "appearing town" would advice to reduce the length and amount of my posts because there are many impulsive non-analytical players around, but that would imply reducing the share of information and accelerating decisions, and I think both things are bad for town.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Fugitive »

This is honestly (no hyperbole) the weakest and scummiest case I've ever seen, so if you're town you should be ashamed. I'll respond to it best I can.
Erratus Apathos wrote:Fugi: His reaction to my questioning earlier is fake.
How do I respond to this besides saying, "no." I'm not sure why you think you're privy to the knowledge of whether or not my reactions are fake, but it was definitely real.
Erratus Apathos wrote:So is his suspicion of me for that matter
See above answer, except replace "reactions" with "suspicions."
Erratus Apathos wrote:he's trying to appear like he suspects me but hasn't done anything to push a wagon on me.
Bullshit. I've called you out on useless questioning and misrepping. I haven't made a giant ass CQ-esque wall to "prove" that you're guilty, if that's what you mean, but I've definitely made it clear that I think you're scum and why. From now on I'll include a "push a wagon" sentence just so you can rest assured that I do, in fact, want you noosed.

--------------

HEY EVERYBODY!! WE SHOULD LYNCH ERRATUS. MORE VOTES MORE VOTES MORE VOTES.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:28 am

Fugitive wrote:
How do I respond to this besides saying, "no." I'm not sure why you think you're privy to the knowledge of whether or not my reactions are fake, but it was definitely real.
I already said why I believe your reaction is fake, but I'll quote it again:
Erratus Apathos wrote:This is why Fugitive is scum:
Fugitive wrote:I don't need to sidestep a question that dumb, I blatantly chose not to answer it because
I'm fed up talking to you.
Townies getting fed up with conversations happens all the time... but only after it's clear the conversation is going nowhere! This was not the case when Fugitive said this, not even close. There's no reason for town Fugitive to be fed up with answering my questions, when it was only the third question I asked him.
Erratus wrote:Why did you ask a protective role a question, when answering it would out them?
Fugitive wrote:It was clearly rhetorical,
nice attempt at mudslinging though.
Erratus wrote::roll: No shit it was rhetorical. That still doesn't explain why did you ask it?
Fugitive wrote:Thinking out loud mostly. I tend to do that.
Next you're going to tell me that's a scum-tell?
As I said before, his reaction to my questioning is scummy, because I wasn't attacking him at this point, yet he was acting like it. Scum are more likely to be nervous that they'll get attacked, because they know they deserve it.

Fugitive wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:So is his suspicion of me for that matter
See above answer, except replace "reactions" with "suspicions."
Now you're just playing dumb. I explained why I believe your reaction was fake
in the exact sentence you're quoting.

Fugitive wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:he's trying to appear like he suspects me but hasn't done anything to push a wagon on me.
Bullshit. I've called you out on useless questioning and misrepping. I haven't made a giant ass CQ-esque wall to "prove" that you're guilty, if that's what you mean, but I've definitely made it clear that I think you're scum and why. From now on I'll include a "push a wagon" sentence just so you can rest assured that I do, in fact, want you noosed.

--------------

HEY EVERYBODY!! WE SHOULD LYNCH ERRATUS. MORE VOTES MORE VOTES MORE VOTES.
This is completely false. You started the day by vaguely hinting that my interaction with IS was scummy, then you popped in every so often just to remind everyone that you're still here and you still think I'm scum. It makes you appear that you want me lynched, but it does nothing to actually achieve that task, and the fact that you've been making empty posts about me all day just shows your true feeling is ambivalence.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Fugitive »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
Fugitive wrote:
I already said why I believe your reaction is fake, but I'll quote it again:
Erratus Apathos wrote:This is why Fugitive is scum:
Fugitive wrote:I don't need to sidestep a question that dumb, I blatantly chose not to answer it because
I'm fed up talking to you.
Townies getting fed up with conversations happens all the time... but only after it's clear the conversation is going nowhere! This was not the case when Fugitive said this, not even close. There's no reason for town Fugitive to be fed up with answering my questions, when it was only the third question I asked him.
Erratus wrote:Why did you ask a protective role a question, when answering it would out them?
Fugitive wrote:It was clearly rhetorical,
nice attempt at mudslinging though.
Erratus wrote::roll: No shit it was rhetorical. That still doesn't explain why did you ask it?
Fugitive wrote:Thinking out loud mostly. I tend to do that.
Next you're going to tell me that's a scum-tell?
As I said before, his reaction to my questioning is scummy, because I wasn't attacking him at this point, yet he was acting like it. Scum are more likely to be nervous that they'll get attacked, because they know they deserve it.
You never said my reaction was fake, you said it was scummy. Get your story straight, boy.
Erratus wrote:This is completely false. You started the day by vaguely hinting that my interaction with IS was scummy, then you popped in every so often just to remind everyone that you're still here and you still think I'm scum. It makes you appear that you want me lynched, but it does nothing to actually achieve that task, and the fact that you've been making empty posts about me all day just shows your true feeling is ambivalence.
Thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot about your less than towny interactions with IS. I knew there was something I was forgetting that pinned you further as scum.

Obligatory:
--------------

HEY EVERYBODY!! WE SHOULD LYNCH ERRATUSCUM SCUMMY-SCUM SCUM. MORE VOTES MORE VOTES MORE VOTES!!!!11!!1!1
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:55 am

I said it was scummy
because
it was fake. You weren't really "fed up" with my question, you just didn't have an answer to it.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Erratus wrote:I said it was scummy because it was fake.
Really? Point out the word
fake
in there for me if you said that. In fact, point out where you even
implied
it was "scummy because it was fake." You can't because you never did either. kthxbai

Erratus wrote:You weren't really "fed up" with my question, you just didn't have an answer to it.
I usually try to stay out of ad hom territory, but you're an idiot. Seriously, if you're scum you're making the weakest fake case ever, but if you're town then whenever I learn your alignment I'm going to rage so fucking hard at your play. You're basically trying to find scum-tells on baseless assumptions about
why
I do things rather than just deconstructing my play for what it is. I wouldn't mind so much if you said it was scummy because I refused to answer (at least then you'd be speaking truth), but you're saying it's scummy because I couldn't answer, which is something you've created entirely in your mind, and there's a huge difference between the two. You really need to stop assuming and learn how to actually scum hunt, even though it's quite clear you're scum just trying to fake it. Stop making up shit and use concrete facts at the very least.

Obligatory:
---------------

VOTE: Erratus Apathos

I'm voting you so hard that if I were a hat I'd be ready for construction.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Fugitive wrote:
fake
implied
it was "scummy because it was fake." You can't because you never did either. kthxbai
Erratus wrote:There's no reason for town Fugitive to be fed up with answering my questions
:roll:
Fugitive wrote:You're basically trying to find scum-tells on baseless assumptions about
why
I do things rather than just deconstructing my play for what it is. I wouldn't mind so much if you said it was scummy because I refused to answer (at least then you'd be speaking truth), but you're saying it's scummy because I couldn't answer, which is something you've created entirely in your mind, and there's a huge difference between the two. You really need to stop assuming and learn how to actually scum hunt, even though it's quite clear you're scum just trying to fake it. Stop making up shit and use concrete facts at the very least.
"YOU'RE VOTING ME FOR THE WRONG REASONS!"
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
Fugitive wrote:
fake
implied
Erratus wrote:There's no reason for town Fugitive to be fed up with answering my questions
:roll:
You seriously think that "There's no reason for town Fugitive to be fed up with answering my questions" = He's faking his reaction.

LMAO. That's pretty dense, bro, even for you.
Erratus Apathos wrote:
Fugitive wrote:You're basically trying to find scum-tells on baseless assumptions about
why
"YOU'RE VOTING ME FOR THE WRONG REASONS!"
Misrep +1

Keep going man, at this rate I should have the entire town convinced by the end of the night.

Obligatory:
---------------------

HEY GUYS CAN WE PLEASE JUST LYNCH FUCKING OBVSCUM RIGHT NOW?!
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Fugitive wrote:You seriously think that "There's no reason for town Fugitive to be fed up with answering my questions" = He's faking his reaction.
No shit? There's no reason for you to legitimately have that reaction, therefore it is not legitimate. You're grasping at straws, scum.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:11 am

Post by Nexus »

Hi guys. I've got a wall written, but it's probably not condusive to helping.

My scumspects are: Midnights Sorrow (lurker, and the complete lack of reading the thread which contributed to his vote of ConfidAnon), saporovirus (lurker lurks lurkily), substrike (vote on empking on Day 1 for a stretch of a wikitell, post 183, and his AtE #518. Also, let's not forget his hammer of now-town on D1. Ooh, and his refusal to share his town reads. Ooh, and his post #530.)

I thought CQ was scum until recently, so I'm still keeping my eye on him. Not really seeing the Fugitive-scum case, apart from the face ConfidAnon was completely fail, but that's pretty much his meta. I could be convinced with Erratus, I think.

But yeah, substrike should be the lynch.
vote: Substrike
L-1. Claim plz. Noone hammer.

Erratus: I can't justify my slot's actions, since I don't know why he only parked his vote on Shado. I'm not scum though.
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:27 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

ON FUGITIVE vs ERRATUS (skip the summary if you are aware of the story and go to my final conclusions)

Post 440-441: Day opens. Fugitive posts from a different account. Talks of roles and stuff and votes for Erratus.
Post 443: Fugitive announces his vote is unrelated to the role stuff.
Post 444: Erratus explores three players, Longing - Saporo - Fugitive. Asks Fugitive for a justification on his post.
Post 450: Fugitive declares the reason for vote is the interaction IS-ERRATUS. Announces an exposition later. Responds to the questioning by Erratus in an emotional way.
Post 461: Erratus keeps asking why the role stuff.
Post 462: Fugitive answers in an emotional way again.
Post 464: Erratus interprets the emotional defensive stuff as scummy.
Post 468: Fugitive continues the table tennis.
Post 470-471: More and End.
Post 472: Erratus votes Fugitive (note: The longing has not answered yet Erratus, but he changes his vote here).
Post 473-474: My penis is bigger. No, mine.
Post 479: Fugitive reads me as obvTown when I have 4 votes.
Post 481: Oh Fugitive, you are right, yes, he is town, but lets continue our table tennis game, because nobody pays attention to us.
Post 495: Ok, lets meet 15th of feb. for the second set.
Post 501: Since Erratus is asked, he describes his case on fugitive and he repeats his point.
Post 504-508: he answers this is all his case.
Post 510: Fugitive announces that he mixed me with Erratus in his initial analysis.
Post 515: his case is on Grey vs Erratus. WHO IS second in the list? what does fugitive say??
Post 519: Another town read from fugitive on the L-1 person.
Post 529: Consistently, Fugitive announces a like for Empking or MS lynch.
Post 531: Erratus announces a like for Saporo and Nexus lynch. Saporo for fencing. I yet have not heard a simple word by erratus about strike. His expression on me was after Fugitive only.
Post 533: Fugitive answers the case on him by Erratus.
And Emotional table tennis continues. Set 2.

---------

a) Erratus plays better table tennis logic. He wins both sets.
b) Fugitive scumminess remains at the same level for me or a bit less. At least, he expressed a clear opinion on the two players wagonned, without scumslips of any kind. His suspicions are consistent with his emotional view of the game.
c) Erratus raises a bit his level of scumminess. Being logical as he is, he is building a case on one observation, he is forgetting Longing even if he received no answer by him and he has not expressed opinions on the two players wagonned at L-1.
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:32 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

Nexus wrote:Hi guys. I've got a wall written, but it's probably not condusive to helping.
Post it.
nexus wrote: I thought CQ was scum until recently, so I'm still keeping my eye on him.
why?
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Nexus »

Because y's not z and z's not y.

My wall stops at post #518 because I got bored of writing it and instead preferred just to remember the last few pages. I think it was a combination of other, scummier people being scummy, and ISO #110 onwards, since you made actual, relevant scumhunts, and I agreed with a lot of it.
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:03 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

Nexus wrote: My wall stops at post #518 because I got bored of writing it and instead preferred just to remember the last few pages. I think it was a combination of other, scummier people being scummy, and ISO #110 onwards, since you made actual, relevant scumhunts, and I agreed with a lot of it.
I am fine with a wall stopping at post 518. I want to read it. I am going to comment on it.
Please, post it.
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:04 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

@nexus: Also, my question was why i was scummy, not why you saw me less scummy later.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Nexus »

Most of the stuff is just thoughts from Day 1/2 and now dead and/or replaced players, it was just easier for me to write it. Here you go:

IS swapped votes quite a lot within the first three pages. I guess it could be seen as null when it's so early.

GreyICE derailing the debate to try and lynch a lurker, which is kinda lame and anti town. What's wrong with a healthy debate so early in the game? There's a lot that can be drawn.

Hey, he admits to deliberately active lurking. Nice one GreyICE.

saporovirus' catch up was pretty poor.

Shado fails at arguing so he says "fuck you" instead. And then says "I'm not scum," and tries to prove he really isn't by saying: "inb4 lol that's not a defense"

HEY GREYICE MENTIONS ME. Since you don't know the circumstances, picking three games in random to demostrate lurking is a lame tell. Particularly when all the scum in those games are not in this game.

GreyICE is far too focussed on the lurkers, despite a load of other things going on.

Substrike's #183 vote on Empking is lolworthy. An attempt to throw a wikitell at a really big STRETCH.

Crazy's "weak/weak positive/whatever" aren't really that helpful. Plus, he took so long from the start to the end that he's missed out a load of stuff in between, and yet insists on ploughing through his player by player analysis.

Midnight posts for the first time in forever and moans about walls of text. Why play Mafia if you don't like walls? This gets me everytime.

ConfidAnon is lurking quite brilliantly. His catch up post on Page 9 is four pages out of date and ignores the subsequent three pages.

GreyICE resorting to abuse again when he can't get his point across.

Midnight posts again and says...nothing. Twice.

Shado wants to claim at L-2? Eager to check your fakeclaim will hold up? So excited at its brilliance that you're convinced if you get it out there you'll be safe for eternity?

Cya ConfidAnon. Thanks for all the helpful posts.

Terribly easy claim there Shado. Hardly worth the effort.

Substrike hammers.

CQ lining up lynches. Scummy.

MS has just voted someone who replaced out. Not even reading the damn thread. Scummy.

Hey, a saporovirus post. He missed Day 2. Nice. And he doesn't add anything new.

Post #518 of Substrike is such an AtE. Scummy.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:57 am

CrazyQuestions wrote:c) Erratus raises a bit his level of scumminess. Being logical as he is, he is building a case on one observation, he is forgetting Longing even if he received no answer by him and he has not expressed opinions on the two players wagonned at L-1.
I haven't forgotten Longing/Nexus. I didn't receive an answer from Longing, true, but that's because he flaked, so it's null. During the time he flaked, I got scummier reads on both Fugitive and Saporo, which is why he dropped on my list despite not doing anything.

I did express an opinion on you, in 481. Fair enough about substrike. I think he's town, based on this post:
substrike wrote:Honestly, fuck it, lynch me, but when I flip town, MS and CQ are scum. I'm not answering CQ's lists, I did it all day day 1 and I'm not going to do it now. I don't have the time. CQ's playstyle has been random and an attempt at appearing town. Meanwhile MS continues to actively lurk and post worthless comments like the one above this post.
He has answered you, and I can see why he'd be frustrated by you coming at him again and again when he's done it as much as he has. His reaction here is genuine.
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:06 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

Ok. I am fine with most of the summary. I tend to read you found scummy grey and strike, apart from the lurkers and it is mostly consistent with things we have seen. But it is fine at this point.

I am fine with your view of my summaries, though i do not see why this could be scummy. I think it is natural to trust your own summaries. I also think it is natural not to update in excess recent information if you are analytical, but instead, add this information and consider it as a whole.

I cannot see however what you mean by lining up lynches. Empking formulated several questions, and I was fine with answering them openly. A neutral re-read of my answers tells me I was quite convinced of Shadow's flip as scum (and I was, and analyzing now, I think I was biased by the high agreement and Simio-IS play). Given that, I do not see how you can observe that i was "lining lynches" or in which posts/behaviors...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”