Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Fate »

I figured as much. Still, there were MORE null read slots than Nikanor. Nikanor posted some pretty original content every once in awhile (see his posts on striker, his posts on why marble is town, etc.)

But meh, null point.

Are you going to agree to treat my gambit as null or is your vote gonna be wasted all fuckin day?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fate wrote:I figured as much. Still, there were MORE null read slots than Nikanor. Nikanor posted some pretty original content every once in awhile (see his posts on striker, his posts on why marble is town, etc.)
Actually, his defense of marble later in the day was one reason I suspected him.
But meh, null point.

Are you going to agree to treat my gambit as null or is your vote gonna be wasted all fuckin day?
I don't think that your gambit is null. You can say whatever you want about how "you don't gambit as scum" or whatever, but the fact is, even if I didn't believe the lying about your role was inherently scummy (and I do), this specific gambit just makes more tactical sense if I assume Fate-scum then if I assume Fate-town.

That doesn't mean you CAN'T be town, and it doesn't mean I'm going to vote you from now until the end of the day no matter what. But it's defiantly a big, black mark against you, and I don't see that changing.

On an unrelated note:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I am sincerely sorry guys, some stuff came up yesterday I hadn't planned for (nice things teehee) and I've just been busier than I anticipated. Picking up prod, reading thread, will have a good post ready for you all before bed.
Darla, part of the reason I signed up for this game in specific was because you were on the playlist, I was excited to see you playing again and I wanted to get in a game with you. That being said, if you really don't have time to play this game, you're going to need to replace out. I hope you don't, I hope you stick with it get caught up and start playing, but we can't afford to have an empty hole in your player slot for the rest of the game.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Vote count please?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 34

1. bobsnox
2. DarlaBlueEyes (3) - bobsnox, Fate, Jahudo
3. werewolf555 (1) - DavidParker
4. DLG
5. Jahudo
6. Bub Bidderskins (2) - Fishythefish, DLG
7. Fishythefish
8. Brokenscraps
9. DavidParker
10. Fate (2) - Yosarian2, werewolf555
11. Yosarian2 (1) - llamarble,
13. llarmable (2) - Bub Bidderskins, DarlaBlueEyes

Not Voting: brokenscraps

With 12 alive its 7 to lynch
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:50 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Fun. After much effort, Fate finally succeeds in defusing the Llamawagon only when his fakeclaim is exposed.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Okay there is a LOT to cover here, but I can make these general points before I do my big long post full of quotes and such. (That one might come in the morning depending how sleepy I get. It's like 4am)

A. Fate is still confusing as hell to me. Very difficult for me to read one way or another, but I don't like the lie bit, and I typically am a fan of LaL, and after I do a much closer scrutinization of all the posts involved in this 'gambit' of his, I will likely form a more solid conclusion on him.

B. Do not like Llama's continued sheeping off of Fate and using his points as momentum and regurgitating his points, though being bandwaggoned maybe he thinks this is the only way to defend himself, it's just far from his scramble to avoid the rope D1.

C. Bob is STILL sheeping, and being aggressive and not giving any real reason at all for his votes. His posts are short and lacking content. I am going to be doing an ISO of him to prove this point, but I definitely would put him on my scum group.

D. I do not really see the case against Bub right now, but I'll go back and ISO him, because I haven't really gotten much of a read on him at all.

E. Wolf is just...bleh

F. Jah and DLG remain pretty towny for me

G. Yos is starting to lean town for me rather than null with his aggressive scum hunting of Fate and not leaving alone the wtfery soft claim. Also, no way I am going to be a part of a PR lynch, though I admit i've never played with a tracker before, still any pro-town role is to be protected. At least until CC'd or proven to be a liar.

H. DavidParker is really seeming like he's not taking this game too seriously so far, and Fishy is a bit null right now, he's on my list of to-be-ISO'd too.

---

Again I am REALLY sorry for being so inactive, but it's been in all my games with a sudden turn of events keeping me busier than expected IRL, and I will do all that I can to pick it up. At least a post per day. Please just keep bearing with me, I really am enjoying this game and don't want to replace out but if my time gets any more taxed I will consider it for you guys' sake.

also
unvote
for now, will revote when I get my bigger quotey/ISOy post up. This isn't a deflection either. It's coming in the morning (for me...afternoon for normal people lol) I promise :)
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:51 am

Post by brokenscraps »

Sorry guys I've had an intensely busy couple of days am reading and will start playing again properly real soon.

Thoughts from skimming:

The Yos cases on Marble from page 29 is better than any of the "scumhunting when under pressure" that Llamarble apparently showed and I'm not really sure why Llama is still voting Yos instead of reverting to his previously stronger bud read.

Reading the Fate fakeclaim I was initially thinking hider after he posted the rolelist but mason recruiter really surprised me. As town this seems a horrible gambit as Llamarble could really only be expected to go along with it as scum and as scum it is so easily testable. I'll consider it null for now, and Fate hasn't seemed especially scummy from before that although his reaction to Yos since has been mildly alerting.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:16 am

Post by Llamarble »

@Broken: I've explained that previously, I think. Basically Fate showed up and said Yos was scum for reasons that resonated with me because I had been thinking along the same lines previously. Yos' post assigning scummotives to my actions felt extremely twisty to me. He kept insisting the actual reasons for my actions were not believable in ways that felt unreasonable to me.

But I guess Yosscum would need either scuminfopowers or Fatebuddy in order to be so sure Fate was lying about me there.

UNVOTE: Yosarian
VOTE: Bub Bidderskins
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:27 am

Post by bobsnox »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Bob is STILL sheeping, and being aggressive and not giving any real reason at all for his votes. His posts are short and lacking content. I am going to be doing an ISO of him to prove this point, but I definitely would put him on my scum group.
Weird - pretty sure I'm the one who has tunneled you most consistently, so "sheeping" doesn't apply to my vote on you.

Being aggressive is not a scumtell, btw.

I gave at least one reason for why you're superscum: your interactions with me.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:39 am

Post by brokenscraps »

Llamarble wrote:@Broken: I've explained that previously, I think. Basically Fate showed up and said Yos was scum for reasons that resonated with me because I had been thinking along the same lines previously. Yos' post assigning scummotives to my actions felt extremely twisty to me. He kept insisting the actual reasons for my actions were not believable in ways that felt unreasonable to me.

But I guess Yosscum would need either scuminfopowers or Fatebuddy in order to be so sure Fate was lying about me there.

UNVOTE: Yosarian
VOTE: Bub Bidderskins
I was talking post-Fate's gambit and other activities but I guess you've explained that now too.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:09 am

Post by DavidParker »

To be honest Darla, I haven't taken the game entirely seriously, I am playing to win though, but I am having some fun along the way. I do have to ask, what is wrong with the werewolf wagon at this point? When I first omgus'd him, it was partly to get his reaction, and partly because his case on me sucked and was more-or-less factually incorrect. My town meta is reckless. That's how I play in almost ALL of my town games. I be reckless in different ways in different games (ie: fake claiming sometimes, or sometimes just being super-extroverted, or pushing super hard certain lynches etc) but it's almost always reckless to some extent. (yeah omg self-meta!!!!!). My scum meta i'd say is less reckless, but it's not really cautious either at the same time. Anyways, point is, I don't play cautious. It's almost as if werewolf was testing the waters to push a lynch on me after my first few "non-serious" posts. Now, with his recent lack of content, and just general uselessness, i'm really quite happy with a werewolf vote, and would be even more happy with a werewolf lynch.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:46 am

Post by bobsnox »

DavidParker wrote:To be honest Darla, I haven't taken the game entirely seriously, I am playing to win though, but I am having some fun along the way. I do have to ask, what is wrong with the werewolf wagon at this point? When I first omgus'd him, it was partly to get his reaction, and partly because his case on me sucked and was more-or-less factually incorrect. My town meta is reckless. That's how I play in almost ALL of my town games. I be reckless in different ways in different games (ie: fake claiming sometimes, or sometimes just being super-extroverted, or pushing super hard certain lynches etc) but it's almost always reckless to some extent. (yeah omg self-meta!!!!!). My scum meta i'd say is less reckless, but it's not really cautious either at the same time. Anyways, point is, I don't play cautious. It's almost as if werewolf was testing the waters to push a lynch on me after my first few "non-serious" posts. Now, with his recent lack of content, and just general uselessness, i'm really quite happy with a werewolf vote, and would be even more happy with a werewolf lynch.
high five

we sound similar

woo

But really, let's lynch Darla.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Fate »

Reserving my comments until Darla does her full catch-up post.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:01 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

posting this from my phone in the car guys, woke up to a family emergency. I'm still working on said post from my phone while in the waiting room, but please expect a slight delay. Also, if you're the praying type... please pray for my fam :(
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Fate »

Good luck.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Jahudo »

Sorry to hear that. Take your time getting back in gear, I think we have just under two weeks before deadline?

@brokenscraps: Who would you be voting for now, if you were voting?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Fate »

Jahundo I have a question for you.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Hi
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Fate »

How much town cred do you think you'll get by bussing Darla here?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Actually I'm hoping this Darla mislynch will save my buddy Yos, because a llama flip would def. screw him. [/sarcasm]
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Fate »

Thanks for claiming scum Jahundo /wink
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by DLG »

Having re-read the sequence after bobsnox pointed out the potential scumslip by Bub Bidderskins, I find some more concern with the fact that Bub Bidderskins tried to keep the focus of that situation on the "chickened out" part rather than addressing the real point. I also note that both bobsnox and Llamarble allow the debate to go that way instead of focusing in on the potential problem.

@ Bub Bidderskins
Do you have any comment specific to your usage of pointing out that it was "townies" who left the Llamarble wagon?

@ bobsnox
Why did you let this go so easily?

@ Llamarble
Same question as the one to bobsnox, but even more I would have expected you to really go after this point as opposed to arguing about "chickened out".
If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by DLG »

Jahudo wrote:Actually I'm hoping this Darla mislynch will save my buddy Yos, because a llama flip would def. screw him. [/sarcasm]
I get the sarcasm of your first clause, but the second clause only ties in as sarcasm if you know Llamarble will flip town.

How do you know that?
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by DLG »

Yosarian2 wrote:and because I tracked Nik last night and I knew that he did not target you.
Alright, so Nikanor didn't target Llamarble on Night 1. But, this doesn't say that he did not target anyone else. So, did he?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Fate »

If Yosarian has any town sense left, he won't out his actual results until after (if) I am made to claim

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”