GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:19 am

Post by GreyICE »

xRECKONERx wrote:So why isn't Kcdaspot lynched yet?
Because I'm going to friggin just start screaming at y'all if the two scummiest couples in the game are town, and I don't want to actually start my inverse miller rant.

You real sure he's scum? Because there have just been no signs of help. If he is, his partners are bussing like mad.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

silavor wrote:Huh. I guess I did say Reck was scummy. Definitely don't remember that.

Anyway, as for the whole "could be a misunderstanding" -> "one of you is lying" -> "it's probably just a misunderstanding" thing, Reck was the one continuously saying kise was lying, and so at that point either kise was lying or reck was lying about kise lying. Either way, at that point one of them was lying, because they had both taken firm stances against each other. Then kise comes in and says "lolwait it might've not been reck I talked to at all, lulz sorry" and everyone drops it because it was a waste of time trying to figure out what possible scum benefit either could gain by trying to pull this off.
The hell is this? Reck accused Kise of lying so therefore Reck had to be the one lying? IDK but if I'm accused of something my gut reaction is going to be the same.

It looks like a scum tactic from KC so.....

vote:KC
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:52 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

GreyICE wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:So why isn't Kcdaspot lynched yet?
Because I'm going to friggin just start screaming at y'all if the two scummiest couples in the game are town, and I don't want to actually start my inverse miller rant.

You real sure he's scum? Because there have just been no signs of help. If he is, his partners are bussing like mad.
His scumbuddies could just be inactive. If they see town passively wagoning him, they're not gonna risk another set of lovers in order to stop the lynch.
green shirt thursdays
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Kcdaspot wrote:... i need to
replace out
Hoo bloody ray!
Nero Cain wrote:

This is like the second time you mention Kcd, the first was to agree with one of his less stupid comments. (About your lover too so it sounds like you agreed with him then)

Looks more like you're just pulling out a reason to vote a wagon/player who's replacing out than actual scum hunting.

You should consider yourself lucky that xReck is so obv town Nero because you're almost as bad as Kcd.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:47 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Nero Cain wrote:
silavor wrote:Huh. I guess I did say Reck was scummy. Definitely don't remember that.

Anyway, as for the whole "could be a misunderstanding" -> "one of you is lying" -> "it's probably just a misunderstanding" thing, Reck was the one continuously saying kise was lying, and so at that point either kise was lying or reck was lying about kise lying. Either way, at that point one of them was lying, because they had both taken firm stances against each other. Then kise comes in and says "lolwait it might've not been reck I talked to at all, lulz sorry" and everyone drops it because it was a waste of time trying to figure out what possible scum benefit either could gain by trying to pull this off.
The hell is this? Reck accused Kise of lying so therefore Reck had to be the one lying? IDK but if I'm accused of something my gut reaction is going to be the same.

You realize this was silavor and not KC right
green shirt thursdays
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Kay im grounded but ill probably sneak a peak at a few ISO's I had class earlier so I couldn't check it but i'm available now. And Mariyata i'm sorry how I played in the Simpsons
You Are Worth It
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by silavor »

Nero Cain wrote:

o.O First, I'm not kcda, second, I never said reck
had
to be lying. I just said the possibility was there.
Now that we all (finally) realize that I'm not accusing Reck of being scummy, or trying to slander his name in any way shape or form, can we please just drop it? Discussing the reck/kise thing isn't gonna get us anywhere. I kinda thought we had come to a collective agreement about that.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

will post soon
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
PrayPiotr
PrayPiotr
Townie
PrayPiotr
Townie
Townie

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by PrayPiotr »

I am about half way through and this is all the time I have tonight. It's a bit of a tough read but now that I have figured out who everyone is and who their lovers are it should be a bit easier to get through. I wanted to go back and start from page five tonight because I wanted to be clear on a few things. The Kise/Reck disagreement and the q21 bandwagon pretty much dominated everything I read tonight. IMO, that was a really piss poor lynch and several of the first few votes on him were omgus and votes (grey ice/Dramonic/antihero) based on really weak reasoning. I have NOT finished reading, so they could have unvoted and there could be a bit more of a case, but I have not seen it yet. Then Q21 makes a very good point regarding the screencap and the bandwagon (rec/nero) grows... That is about as far as I have gotten, so I will elaborate more when I finish. I think there is something to be discussed there still and I would like to hear Kise's thoughts. I did glance over this page and saw in Sens sig he needs two more replacements. I also see that KC has growing wagon and I think it would be wise to slow it down with so many people VLA/trying to catch up. as far as I am concerned there is nothing in the first 15 pages that really sticks out as scummy, but I will keep reading. I am tied up tomorrow and most of Friday, but over the weekend I will have some free time and be able to get into a more regular schedule.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by SensFan »

Kcdaspot - 7 (Reck, silavor, Mariyta, vezok, Purple Orange, Tragedy, Nero)
Llamarble - 2 (antihero, EmpTyger)
silavor - 1 (Dram)

--

[Redacted]
Last edited by SensFan on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Holy shit people, either play the game or don't. We're not going to get anywhere with so much lurking/VLAs.
green shirt thursdays
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by SensFan »

Update: Kcdaspot is no longer being replaced.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by GreyICE »

SensFan wrote:Update: Kcdaspot is no longer being replaced.
WUT

VOTE: KCDASPOT
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Mariyata

START SOME BLOODY DISCUSSION.

As of this moment kcd is drmyshotty.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Espeonage »

EBWOP

VOTE: Mariyata
Don't @ me.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Espeonage wrote:EBWOP

VOTE: Mariyata
GOD DAMMIT ESPEONAGE
green shirt thursdays
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Hi
Don't @ me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Baby Spice wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:

This is like the second time you mention Kcd, the first was to agree with one of his less stupid comments. (About your lover too so it sounds like you agreed with him then)

Looks more like you're just pulling out a reason to vote a wagon/player who's replacing out than actual scum hunting.

You should consider yourself lucky that xReck is so obv town Nero because you're almost as bad as Kcd.
I don't think I've ever agreed with KCD so you're either thinking of someone else or deliberately misreading me. If you aren't misreading me then proof? If you are misreading me why?

Are you saying that you know he's not scum? That's the vibe I get from the 2nd sentence b/c you said I'm not actually scum hunting when I voted him 'cause
I FEEL LIKE HE COMMITED A SCUM TELL
and therefore am voting a person I feel is scum. So are you saying he know his alignment?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

Yes she would know my alignment...

i'm her lover....
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

silavor wrote:o.O First, I'm not kcda
I can only talk about one person per post? Hence the space between talking about you and then saying that I feel like KCD scum told.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kcdaspot wrote:Yes she would know my alignment...

i'm her lover....
Ok makes sense. I need to write the lover list down but why you are here KCD wanna explain why you are no longer replacing out?

Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

I found my balls.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Nero Cain wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:why is reck acting like Fate?
:)
I took the smiley as at least a bit of agreement with Kcd, was I wrong to do so?
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

also I've posted some apologies to BS in our QT, I hope she reads them soon.

PEDIT:

I'm so sorry BS...
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Baby Spice wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:why is reck acting like Fate?
:)
I took the smiley as at least a bit of agreement with Kcd, was I wrong to do so?
THIS is where your 'evidence' that he agreed with Kcd comes from?

LOL
ELL OH ELL
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”