LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:26 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

unvote

Im just sitting here being twitchy over just about the entire game right now. I think I need to reevaluate quite a few things because pieces dont even come close to fitting together.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:41 am

Post by DavidParker »

What is that even meant to mean llama? "pieces don't fit together". I mean there's a few things that have happened:

Fuzzyman claims non-US and non-soviet on his ONLY post. (plz prod btw)
Furc claims without a wagon on him, Soviet Bulletproof, Heydar Aliyev.
Amrun (PI) got wagoned and claimed town-silencer, US, McCarthy. Doesn't quite fit, and yeah there's a bit to think about there, but you either believe it or don't.
ThAd got wagoned harder after, and claimed VT, US, Kissinger. Very pro-peace character. Possible fake claim still though.
DavidParker (me) claims to have role information that ThAd is town.

At this point most of what has happened (not gonna talk about my own action since you guys can judge that) has seemed very likely to come from town players. The least believable seems to be amrun's claim, but I still remain somewhat of the opinion he is town. Fuzzyman is a complete null since disappearing.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:03 am

Post by InflatablePie »

If Dave's role info is what I think it is, then DP is possibly town as well. Of course, everything gets thrown out the window if scum get mod-written fakeclaims... my gut says Dave is scummy still, but he's more likely to be town if we're on the same track. Thad is near-confirmed town.

Gonnano lynch go?

@Beasts: that post of mine was half-joking, y'know.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:33 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

DavidParker wrote:What is that even meant to mean llama? "pieces don't fit together".
I mean my reads dont really work to well outside of theory. When I start applying them to behavior and relating them to eachother, they start falling apart fairly rapidly. My reads in isolation are fine, but dont agree with eachother too well. Its something that I have noticed over many games means that they are more likely then not wrong. Amrun wagon being half strong town half scum reads is what is sending me into the most fits right now. Really trying to judge what is happening there.

gonnao I just a town vibe of in one of his last posts so im not going to vote there quite yet, need to think a little more first. Lucky for me after my lab later today im essentially done with classes until tuesday.
Co-host of The USL Show
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Amrun »

@ThAd:

I somehow overlooked that detail. I hadn't thought of it in that way. I'll keep my target to myself. I hope scum doesn't have an RB.

And my role title is Joseph McCarthy, US Blacklister.

With DP's backing, I'm going to

UNVOTE: ThAdmiral
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Bunnylover replaces Fuzzyman. Thanks Bunny!
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:01 am

Post by EGL »

@Furc, I gave reasons for voting PI (my second post I believe) that I didn't like her thinking it was USA vs. Soviets and getting the town win con wrong and then later ThAd that I thought his reasoning was bad on one of the votes he made. And if you want to talk about me being on big wagons, the ThAd wagon was smaller than the PI wagon when I switched. And I think I was one of the first couple of votes on it. I'd have to go back to check to be sure.

Also, my sudden reappearance was due to a prod from the moderator. I don't know what you guys want me to do, just replace out? I mean when the mod prods me I need to check in or get replaced. If you're going to complain for me posting when I do post then let me know and I can let someone else play.

I'm not too happy with the way AmRun, Llama, and Furc have been trying to misrepresent me. I've cited reasons for all my votes except the return to the AmRun wagon which I thought would have been obvious considering I had been on the PI wagon before she claimed McArthur then switched it to McArthy who led a witchhunt in the USA for communists. Her defenses of herself and Llama have been WIFOM at best. "Why would scum go out on such a limb?" "Why would scum buddy so hard?" "Why would scum do X?" And it really makes me think there's some sort of pairing of the two.

My top choices are Llama and AmRun. I'm still not liking Llama faking a governor ability. I'd expect it from Battle Mage Town but that's about it.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Bunny here. Replacing in. Got a lot of reading to do.
If their are some points that I should know right now please point them out.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:07 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

EGL wrote:I'm still not liking Llama faking a governor ability. I'd expect it from Battle Mage Town but that's about it.
You still never explained why it was bad, just that you didnt like it. Lets say we lynch Amrun and he flips town, was it bad then?
Co-host of The USL Show
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:16 am

Post by EGL »

Yes. It's terrible then. It's a very drastic means to avoid lynching someone. (I said this)

IF she is town then there are two ways for you to know this on D1: you're neighbored or you're scum and know she's not in the scum group. (I said this)
EXTERMINAAATE~!
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:17 am

Post by EGL »

I happen to believe though that you might be a scum pairing. (I said this)
EXTERMINAAATE~!
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:19 am

Post by EGL »

Can you explain to me why fake claiming a governor ability is an acceptable thing to do?
EXTERMINAAATE~!
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:20 am

Post by EGL »

Also can you answer the question do you guys just want me to replace out instead of responding to being prodded or trying to be active? Maybe you don't like my name or my Dalek avatar and you'd prefer someone else?
EXTERMINAAATE~!
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:23 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

EGL wrote:Can you explain to me why fake claiming a governor ability is an acceptable thing to do?
It stops a lynch on a town read and it might either

1) Have scum not RB me if I have a PR
2) Have scum kill me if I am VT

I will do just about anything I can to stop town from being lynched, which is exactly what I am doing. Also I fail to see how fakeclaiming an ability to save town if a "terrible" thing as you say. You also continue to overlook the fact that I just have a town read on someone no one else has a town read on and am freaking out trying to defend them.

Dont replace out
Co-host of The USL Show
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Amrun »

When did anyone say I got the wincon wrong?

If you didn't notice, I was paraphrasing. I've actually never claimed before and I don't know how strict the paraphrase rule is.

Since you just now brought it up, I win when all threats to the peace have been killed.

EGL still fails to understand the concept of having town reads on someone.

Do you think governor roles are always masons or scum? They're not. That's how the role functions. Governor is supposed to rely on his reads.

Whether llama actually is gov or not, he was impersonating one, and that's thew intention of the role impersonated.

Whether you believe he is telling the truth is another matter entirely. You seem to be questioning the foundation of the governor role itself.

P-edit: Don't replace out.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:37 am

Post by EGL »

I'm not ignoring that. It's part of my reasoning/argument.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:40 am

Post by EGL »

@AmRun

PI got the win con wrong early in the day. That's why I was on the PI wagon earlier. You replaced PI and claimed McArthur then switched to McArthy.

I don't think governors are always masons or scum. I've said this quite clearly I thought: I think people who know the alignment of others on D1 are masons or scum.

How am I questioning the foundation of the governor role?
EXTERMINAAATE~!
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:46 am

Post by EGL »

I'm questioning how is he sure enough you're town to fake an ability.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:47 am

Post by EGL »

And I'm questioning him faking the ability. If we had a governor couldn't his faking the ability draw the governor out to challenge him? It's reckless play at the best.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:51 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

EGL wrote:And I'm questioning him faking the ability. If we had a governor couldn't his faking the ability draw the governor out to challenge him? It's reckless play at the best.
No one would be reckless enough to counter something like that if its 100% proveable. Its like if you fake a daykill, a real dayvig isnt going to just counter it out of nowhere as its going to be proven by the next modscene.

I am just sure enough that Amrun is town to throw out that action. You seem to be arguing from the standpoint that Amrun is town a bit at this point, so how as scum does it benifit me to fake a governor ability of Amrun known well that its not going to draw out any other claim or anything of the sort?
Co-host of The USL Show
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Amrun »

Well, ask him that. I don't know, but I'm grateful for ihim doing that.

But I would like to point out that this may be D1, but it's been a long, arduous D1.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Bah, I read PI - Amrun ISO seeing as early on and I assume still now (reading this page only) that they are still under fire.
McArthur and McCarthy were both people who I would see on the scum side. They both wanted war against the communist.

Right now (because I don't know the VC) my vote would be on Amrun. His power fit with the person he has, but I still can't believe that his person is town.

Are their any question that I should address (or were address to Fuzzyman)?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:19 am

Post by EGL »

@ Furc: I've found and read your case on me in your ISO. My first time reading it.

The vote on Red Coyote was RVS and I was trying to be clever. Funny enough you question that but love McArthy as town. ;)

I forget which number I was on the PI wagon but I gave a reason: She thought the game setup was Americans vs. Soviets. This reason matches a later post that someone said there's no soviet mafia and I said that number four in the Game Specifics said there could be win con to match that. I thought perhaps PI's speculation on the game setup was a slip that gave us some information.

I was number 2 on the ThAd wagon while the PI wagon was still strong. So... If you want to count that as me being on the top wagons because it took off later... Then I don't know what to tell you. But I did give a reason for it. Whether or not you think it's sufficient is something we can debate. I won't have you saying I don't provide reasons though.

Then yeah I disappeared for a while. You seemed to single me out while I was gone for a policy lynch though instead of going for some of the other inactives. Hypocritical? Definitely!

"Why isn't ThAd dead yet?" I was responding to a prod.

I gave reasons for my llama fluff vote, just not in the same post.

Quoting ShatteredViewpoint is probably more likely to be buddying toward him but he's not in this game. Agreeing with an argument on a question in RQS is agreeing with an argument in RQS. It was a perfect opportunity for the ShatteredViewpoint quote anyway and I couldn't resist.

Anything else I'm missing except me showing up when prodded?

Oh, I also gave reasons for the FoS on DP, who at that point wasn't "probably town" yet. It was page one or two, wasn't it?

You're clearly getting some things wrong anyway.

Also I never criticized ThAd for being a wagon jumper. But if I had, wouldn't that have been a reason for voting him? But you said I didn't give a reason. Hmm.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:25 am

Post by EGL »

@Bunnylover, I don't think anyone had questions for Fuzzyman, but I'm not exactly an authority on all that has transpired here.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:31 am

Post by EGL »

Oh I'd been meaning to bring this up. I noticed a few people saying they wanted to lynch me but not voting for me. At least Furc voted for me.

AmRun, Lowell, and anyone else who said they wanted to lynch me, why didn't you put votes on me?
EXTERMINAAATE~!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”