Newbie Game 1058: Murder in Bitville! (OVER!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by mothrax »

oh, nevermind @shotty: scum anything, though a newbie would be nice.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

ok hold on, I'm going to bed soon, but I'll get the meta up here real quick.
#freeShotty
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

First Official Vote Count of Day Two

Cirno - 3 (drmyshottyizsik, CrackHead, Mist7676)
mothrax - 1 (Cirno)

Not Voting: Hoppster, mothrax, nopointinactingup,

With seven alive, four votes will be needed to lynch.
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Cirno »

@mothrax
: Like I said, I'm going to look into the KC wagon.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:19 pm

#freeShotty
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by mothrax »

hey, I was in 981 and popularity mafia! (nopoint was in popularity too iirc, killed me when I started looking badass... )
/memorylane
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:27 pm

:) yes you died :) best thing that happened for the mafia.
#freeShotty
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by mothrax »

nopoint had everyone but me fooled. I had to die. Also, weren't you only in that game for like 4 days irl?
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:45 pm

yes I suck as scum but ussually have really good team mates. And I think it was 5 days irl
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:52 pm

also popularity mafia isn't something good to meta me off of, becuase I barely ever flake and I flaked that game because I couldn't get into it just fyi. And thanks nopoint for saving that slot. /off topic
#freeShotty
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:53 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

Guys, have you been reading my post. Look at her games that I posted. I think Cirno-scum is distinctly hyperactive, and humorous. Tell me what you think?
@Mothrax: Popularity mafia taught you never to oppose me :twisted:
Justice will prevail
\m/
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:36 am

Post by mothrax »

Your just mad cause I stopped playing from the sidelines and got taz lynched (which you took credit for... I was reading the game going "idiots! I lurk and suck all game, kick it into gear, lynch scum and make it clear who my next target is and die that night... wtf...")

I am p. solid on Cirno scum. But like I said, I am waiting to hear from others before I hammer.
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Cirno »

Hey, dude. I'm writing up my examination of the wagon right now. Be a bro and hold your hammer until I post it.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Cirno »

So this post is going to work off of the assumption that I am town. If you genuinely believe otherwise and I am lynched, come and take another look at it on Day 3. If this still bothers you, I can only advise that you deal with it.

Firstly, let's compare the wagons of Day 1 and Day 2.
KC Wagon: Mothrax, CrackHead, Mist, Shotty, Nopoint (+Hoppster)
Cirno Wagon: Mothrax, CrackHead, Mist, Shotty

Moth, CrackHead, Mist, and Shotty are on both wagons and both wagons are on town, so it is pretty much guaranteed that at least one scum is among them. For that reason, I am going to focus on these four in this post.

Moth

Votes: Shotty, Mist,
Kcdaspot
, Crackhead,
Cirno

Moth's gameplay mostly consists of asking a small amount of questions of little consequence. As an IC, he is not particularly helpful and doesn't care to play a prominent role in finding scum. His reason for voting KC is 'I agree with Shotty'. When KC flips town his response is 'It happens'. He went from 'Cirno is Prob Town' on Day 1 (even after I had left the wagon and called it retarded) to 'I am p.solid on Cirno scum' on Day 2. Notice that his reason is that I left the wagon, something that did not bother him when he called me town on Day 1.

CrackHead

Votes:
Cirno
Kcdaspot
Cirno

Moth's case against CrackHead actually has merit. CrackHead has little content and his explanation for his vote on KC boils down to 'KC or Shotty must be scum. I think KC is scummier'. He actually gives some explanation for his vote on me (though I can argue why every one of his arguments is incorrect). Also notice that his votes have only been on town so far and that he only votes with a wagon.

Mist

Votes: Mothrax,
Cirno
,Mothrax,
Cirno
,Shotty,
Kcdaspot
,Mothrax,
Cirno

Should I even bother with this one? Mist seemingly votes randomly. She doesn't give reasons for her votes until after the fact when people have demanded they be given. When she
does
give an explanation, the explanation is flawed. She claims she hammered KC solely because noone else would hammer. I don't think I need to explain how retarded that is. She is now voting me without explanation, but from the little information we can gather from her vote post she is voting me because others are. She is a wild card and if town is lynched today, that means town has to rely on her in lylo.

Shotty
Votes:
Cirno
Kcdaspot
,Mist,
Kcdaspot
,Mist,
Cirno

Where to start. Shotty makes a lot of posts but not alot of them make any logical sense. He consistingly makes statements as if they were absolute fact when in reality they are pure fallacy. He attacks Kcdaspot 'posting fluff while calling others out for doing so'. Problem with this, Shotty spent Day 1 doing exactly the same thing. Shotty made a large post quoting many of Kcdaspot's post, and labeled many of them fluff. In KC's response to the post, he argued that some of those posts were not fluff. This somehow became further evidence against KC (for both Shotty and Mothrax) even though there was essentially no other way to respond to the accusations other than 'No it's not'. On Day 1, Shotty pushed the KC wagon as hard as he could, repeatedly asking for hammers. On Day 2, Shotty makes one comment on the wagon he led ("I think one person on the wagon is scumz"), refuses to examine it any further, and urges everyone else to do the same. He makes the comment 'Cirno you don't look too good right now' and when I ask him why, he doesn't respond until Moth voices his suspicions against me, at which point Shotty says "Because of the already stated reasons" and echos Moth. He also defends Moth (with his usual nonsensical arguments) from my attack and goes on to say that Moth isn't scummy at all, two events that could point to a connection between Moth and Shotty.

So, who do I think is scum? Scummiest are Shotty/CrackHead/Moth. There is definitely one scum between them and I wouldn't be surprised if there were two. The three are essentially tied in my mind. The most straightforward, cut and dry scum play comes from CrackHead. After looking into Mothrax, I'm become even more convinced of him being scum. Despite Shotty refusing to make a lick of sense, I have previous experience with him being incompetent as town, so I am slightly less willing to lynch him today than Mothrax or CrackHead.

Another lynch to consider on Day 2 is Mist, regardless of alignment. She is a wild card and should town lynch town today, that means town would be forced to rely on her in lylo, where her vote alone could decide the game.

So, my vote remains on Mothrax. If a CrackHead wagon forms, I'll place my vote there. Alternatively, if you guys want to go for the 'Shit Just Got Real' scenario on Day 3 by lynching Mist, I'm down for that also.

Also, Congrats, you guys have received my first megapost since I returned to Mafiascum.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:17 pm

OMG half the people in this game may be one of the scumz!^^
#freeShotty
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Cirno »

So you gonna make a proper response or what?
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:56 pm

tomorrow
#freeShotty
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Cirno »

Who is Mothrax waiting to hear from?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Hoppster »

Cirno wrote:Forgot about the 4 vote thing. Not gonna bother arguing with yall. Preemptively refusing to claim to make things interesting.
... to make things interesting?

That's really incredibly unhelpful. Really. If you're town, it may be helpful to you yourself to get information, but if you're just going to be lynched anyway what's the point?

Cirno wrote:Um, you can threaten to hammer be we've already gone over this. Either hammer or stop wasting time
You're encouraging him to hammer you?

This is just like when I felt that you were pressuring me to hammer KC; now you're pressuring mothrax into hammering you imo, even though you seem(ed?) to be against both. This is like my point above - if this is in the pursuit of information, it's way too risky, as you may get lynched in the process and if you're town we're likely at lylo.

mothrax wrote:I am p. solid on Cirno scum. But like I said, I am waiting to hear from others before I hammer.
mothrax wrote:Cirno is also prob town. Scum wouldn't be dumb enough to draw that much attenetion to themselves in RVS.
What happened to this line of reasoning?

Cirno wrote:I'm trying to convince myself to argue against your lynch as the obvious scum tactic is to push your lynch right now. You are making that really difficult. If you can't be bothered to play properly do me a favor and replace out. Thanks.
Still thinking this now you're at L-1?

@ nopoint: What do you think of Cirno's decision to exclude you and I from close analysis?
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Cirno »

Hoppster wrote:You're encouraging him to hammer you?

This is just like when I felt that you were pressuring me to hammer KC; now you're pressuring mothrax into hammering you imo, even though you seem(ed?) to be against both. This is like my point above - if this is in the pursuit of information, it's way too risky, as you may get lynched in the process and if you're town we're likely at lylo.
Yep, it will be lylo but If these four keep leading things, the game is lost anyway. Getting hammered by the same wagon as KC is the best way to prove that these guys are either scum or have no idea what they are doing.

As for pressuring you, I was trying to see if you would actually get on the wagon.
"Only two reasons to avoid the wagon you claim to support: The wagon is on your partner, or your partner is on the wagon"
Disclaimer: There are more than two reasons.
Hoppy wrote:Still thinking this now you're at L-1?
As stated in my megapost that people have chosen to go MIA rather than read, I'm fine with lynching Mist. The problem with the people attacking Mist on Day 2, is that they refused to do so on Day 1. Her hammer vote wasn't any different (read: retarded) that her other votes. So attacking her now looks like they are just trying to go for the easy lynch. I'm willing to lynch her anyway because I would rather have a lylo without Mist than with Mist, regardless of her alignment.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

V/LA till Saturday sorry
You Are Worth It
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:41 pm

Cirno all your mega post on me is IIoA
#freeShotty
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Cirno »

You don't know what IIoA is.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:07 pm

Cirno wrote:Where to start. Shotty makes a lot of posts but not alot of them make any logical sense.
IIoA

He consistingly makes statements as if they were absolute fact when in reality they are pure fallacy. He attacks Kcdaspot 'posting fluff while calling others out for doing so'.
IIoA

Problem with this, Shotty spent Day 1 doing exactly the same thing. Shotty made a large post quoting many of Kcdaspot's post, and labeled many of them fluff. In KC's response to the post, he argued that some of those posts were not fluff.
IIoA

This somehow became further evidence against KC (for both Shotty and Mothrax) even though there was essentially no other way to respond to the accusations other than 'No it's not'.
IIoA

On Day 1, Shotty pushed the KC wagon as hard as he could, repeatedly asking for hammers. On Day 2, Shotty makes one comment on the wagon he led ("I think one person on the wagon is scumz"), refuses to examine it any further, and urges everyone else to do the same.
IIoA

He makes the comment 'Cirno you don't look too good right now' and when I ask him why, he doesn't respond until Moth voices his suspicions against me, at which point Shotty says "Because of the already stated reasons" and echos Moth.
IIoA

He also defends Moth (with his usual nonsensical arguments) from my attack and goes on to say that Moth isn't scummy at all, two events that could point to a connection between Moth and Shotty.
IIoA
All you said is what happened. No analysis was done.
#freeShotty
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Cirno »

What constitutes analysis for you, Shotty? Is not an examination of all the scummy things you have done an analysis of your play?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”