RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Yes, McArthur was a war hero, that doesn't mean he's automatically town though. He has a very colorful history, including a feud with his boss, the Commander-in-Chief, President Truman.

Absolutely agree with getting rid of Bunny.

Unvote
;
vote: Bunnylover

I was intending on giving a better post when the next day started, but it looks like this is going to drag out to the very last second. I'll try to get a wall post up before the day ends if that's the case.
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by EGL »

Thanks.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by Amrun »

@RC: I seriously doubt McArthur is actually in this game, though, so it probably doesn't matter.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by Amrun »

@EGL:

No thoughts on bunny?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

If the bunnylover slip was such a big deal why wasn't it brought up when fuzzy claimed basically the same thing?

I'd be happier with an EGL lynch at the moment. I didn't like all the "do you want me to replace out" stuff. Egl - if you didn't want to come under suspicion you should have contributed more earlier, not just posted when you had to because of a prod. And you still haven't explained why you went from asking why I was still alive to saying you weren't interested in my wagon any more.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by Amrun »

^^ I thought it was strange when fuzzy said that, but I didn't realize he was a replacement for the previous guy, probably since I replaced in myself, so I didn't crosscheck it.

I didn't like it when he said, it, though, and I voted for him then. That was more of a pressure, vote, whereas now I think bunny is actually guilty, most likely.

For me, the combination of the "no flavor" claim and the slip are truly significant.

Before this all came out with bunny, I was leaning towards probably voting EGL, though. He is scummy too, but now he's my #2 read.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

ThAdmiral, I actually did bring up Fuzzy's claim in a very negative way (Post 441), but because he wasn't here to respond, it kind of got shuffled underneath the fold.
EGL
EGL
Goon
EGL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by EGL »

@AmRun: I'm processing it.

@ThAd. I actually meant to address that. I thought it would have been obvious with AmRun and Llama as the new top two. Perhaps I should open up a twitter account and link it to this game.

I contributed at the beginning and then yeah I had disappeared for a bit. It's frustrating when people are complaining about you posting and trying to actually get back into the game after you get your second prod. Really frustrating when you look back and see the same people didn't like it you were away either. At that point it's just a kind of what are you supposed to do.

And ThAd, if you're not voting for me and want me lynched then you probably should vote for me instead of waiting around to see if a wagon on me happens like AmRun and LlamaFluff and Lowell. Lowell seems to have completely forgotten about me. AmRun tried to push for a wagon on me without voting me and I think Llama did, too. I'm not entirely sure if he said he wanted an EGL lynch or not and will need to reread. I remember Lowell mentioning it in one of his short posts.
EXTERMINAAATE~!
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:33 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

EGL wrote:@ThAd. I actually meant to address that. I thought it would have been obvious with AmRun and Llama as the new top two. Perhaps I should open up a twitter account and link it to this game.
So you're not suspicious of me because you became suspicious of the people who were pushing my lynch, right?
EGL wrote:I contributed at the beginning and then yeah I had disappeared for a bit. It's frustrating when people are complaining about you posting and trying to actually get back into the game after you get your second prod. Really frustrating when you look back and see the same people didn't like it you were away either. At that point it's just a kind of what are you supposed to do.
I understand, this game can be very frustrating at times.
But it sounds like you were choosing not to post rather than being inactive because of external factors. You admit that as soon as you got the prods you posted because you realised you had to, but why did it come to that? Why was there such a dead patch where you weren't contributing anything but a couple of narky comments? Why did it take focused pressure for you to come out of your shell?
EGL wrote:And ThAd, if you're not voting for me and want me lynched then you probably should vote for me instead of waiting around to see if a wagon on me happens like AmRun and LlamaFluff and Lowell. Lowell seems to have completely forgotten about me. AmRun tried to push for a wagon on me without voting me and I think Llama did, too. I'm not entirely sure if he said he wanted an EGL lynch or not and will need to reread. I remember Lowell mentioning it in one of his short posts.
Yeah it doesn't look like llama or amrum are going to get lynched.

unvote
vote: egl

@ EVERYBODY: Deadline is in about 2 days. The options now appear to be gonnano, egl or bunnylover. Make a choice.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:42 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Amrun wrote:^^ I thought it was strange when fuzzy said that, but I didn't realize he was a replacement for the previous guy, probably since I replaced in myself, so I didn't crosscheck it.
Fair enough.
Amrun wrote:I didn't like it when he said, it, though, and I voted for him then. That was more of a pressure, vote, whereas now I think bunny is actually guilty, most likely.

For me, the combination of the "no flavor" claim and the slip are truly significant.
I wouldn't put too much stock in to the "no flavor" bit. I only have a sentence of flavor myself. You might have more since you have a power role? Who knows - in any case I don't think it is the strongest thing to base a case off.
RedCoyote wrote:ThAdmiral, I actually did bring up Fuzzy's claim in a very negative way (Post 441), but because he wasn't here to respond, it kind of got shuffled underneath the fold.
Make's sense.
Amrun wrote:I think that's one of several slips on this page by the jvw/fuzzy/bunny slot.
What were some of the other slips?

My 2cents: it looks like bad wording by julienwolfe. I don't think it's a slip. I also think it is funny (suspicious) that according to Llama when the jvw/fuzzy/bunny slot does it is a definite scum-slip but when PI/amrum slot does it it's a genuine mistake and makes them more likely town if anything. *rolls eyes*
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:13 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Day I, Vote Count XXIII

Amrun - 6 -
XScorpion, Beasts of the Sea, Stephoscope, mothrax, Sathoris, smargaret
ThAdmiral - 4 -
Nachomamma8, GhostWriter, Feysal, Scott Brosius
gonnano - 6-
Artem, DavidParker, InflatablePie, LynchMePls, Lowell, bvoigt
EGL - 3 -
Furcolow, gonnano, ThAdmiral
LlamaFluff - 1 -
EGL
Bunnylover - 3 -
LlamaFluff, Amrun, RedCoyote

Not Voting - 1 -
Bunnylover

With twenty-four of you alive thirteen votes will lynch. The day will end on Sunday February 20th at 9am GMT.

Nachomamma8, mothrax and Stephoscope have been prodded.

mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:47 am

Post by mothrax »

Responding to a prod, gimme a few hours to get through school.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:08 am

Post by LimMePls »

It's so funny. Everytime I have a thought in this game ThAd has the exact opposite. I swear to god...

Unvote
Vote: Bunnylover
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:15 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Mod note: The deadline has been moved from this Sunday at 9am GMT time to 9am CST time. Simply because I'm likely to be asleep otherwise. It nets you a few hours.

New deadline: Sunday 20th Feb @9am CST
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:44 am

Post by DavidParker »

I look at these two wagons, and see more pro-town players on the Bunny wagon and more scummy players on the gonnano wagon.

Thus:

Unvote, vote: Bunnylover
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:45 am

Post by LimMePls »

1040 pings ALL KINDS of scumdar for me.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Sathoris »

It's surprising how many of you switched to Bunny just because of one posts that conflicts with a post a predecessor made. We've had more than 3 weeks of daytime where everyone made at least several scumtells and some individuals made a buttload more.

I'm sticking with my vote on Amrun. PoisonIvy made several scumtells and came under pressure and didn't react all that well. Amrun replaced her and also came under pressure and was forced to claim which didn't absolve her. In fact the claim added more suspicion. Two players with one role making several scumtells which imo rules out any possibility of miscommunication.

I'm looking into the EGL/Gonnano votes because frankly I've been missing that side of the disucssion.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:47 am

Post by DavidParker »

If I had mentioned everytime you pinged my scumdar... Needless to say you are in my top 3-4 atm. And this isn't an OMGUS. Just something I hadn't decided to point out as of yet, because there's scummier people to lynch.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:11 am

Post by LimMePls »

Bunny-wagon prior to following DP posts:
Bunnylover - 4 - LlamaFluff, Amrun, RedCoyote, LynchMePls
DP wrote:I look at these two wagons, and see more pro-town players on the Bunny wagon and more scummy players on the gonnano wagon.
DP wrote:If I had mentioned everytime you pinged my scumdar... Needless to say you are in my top 3-4 atm. And this isn't an OMGUS. Just something I hadn't decided to point out as of yet, because there's scummier people to lynch.
So let me get this straight, you want to join a wagon that has Amrun (someone you've been pushing as scum all day) and me (someone you just said is in your top 3-4) because it has more town reads (althought you have a scum read on half the players) and the other has more scum reads? Yet you've pushed Amrun-scum all game and now you declare I'm in your top 3-4!? THIS DOES NOT COMPUTE!

The amount of mental acrobatics required in order for DP's thoughts to be town are staggering. DP's derailing of the ThAd wagon is completely suspect now.

Unvote
Vote: DP

@Llama, RedCoyote, Feysal, ThAdmiral, Amrun, InflatablePie, EGL, Scott Brosius: Give me your reads on DP pls.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:12 am

Post by LimMePls »

^^Strike that

Unvote
Vote: ThAdmiral

DP is for tomorrow. Or he can eat a bullet tonight when ThAd flips scum.

V/LA on weekends
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:25 am

Post by DavidParker »

ThAd is town. Why are you voting confirmed town?

Unvote, Vote: LMP
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Sathoris »

DavidParker wrote:ThAd is town. Why are you voting confirmed town?

Unvote, Vote: LMP
Cause you only confirmed him as town and you just made a rather ambigious statement.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:40 am

Post by LimMePls »

I love that DP is calling him "confirmed". Dream on pal.

V/LA on weekends
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

I feel like DP is someone we can address tomorrow given the whole ThAd deal. I think the votes should be on our top 3 wagons and putting them elsewhere like LMP and DP are currently doing is useless. That being said I like the EGL wagon the best of the three. I still am not sold on the confirmed ThAD townie bit from DP, but that can be settled tomorrow as well.

Unvote
Vote:EGL
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”