CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:15 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

Erratus Apathos wrote: I haven't forgotten Longing/Nexus. I didn't receive an answer from Longing, true, but that's because he flaked, so it's null.
You changed your vote before receiving his answer. That is odd, especially because you played a similar episode day 1 in which you voted for the person ignoring you, you insisted by asking for votes against this player when ignorance continued. This episode is of special importance because it refers to IS. You unvoted IS later precisely to follow IS in voting shadow.

substrike wrote: He has answered you, and I can see why he'd be frustrated by you coming at him again and again when he's done it as much as he has. His reaction here is genuine.
1. As you can see in my summary of him, I find his answers very unsatisfactory. Might you tell me which of the 9 strikes he answered satisfactorily and why?

2. Fugitive answered you too and after more or less 3 posts (similar to strike), said "im done". Why is it different?
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Nexus »

ShadoWolf wrote:
CrazyQuestions wrote:Anyway, Empking, I think there are better candidates than Grey for day 2...null
Lining up lynches is scummy. Doing so on GREY, doubly so.

Ooh ooh I think it was this post.

I don't even know why I put that. Reading fail I guess.
Trans rights are human rights.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

CrazyQuestions wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote: I haven't forgotten Longing/Nexus. I didn't receive an answer from Longing, true, but that's because he flaked, so it's null.
You changed your vote before receiving his answer. That is odd, especially because you played a similar episode day 1 in which you voted for the person ignoring you, you insisted by asking for votes against this player when ignorance continued. This episode is of special importance because it refers to IS. You unvoted IS later precisely to follow IS in voting shadow.
In both cases I felt the player I was changing my vote to was scummier. Why shouldn't I have vote hopped?

CrazyQuestions wrote:1. As you can see in my summary of him, I find his answers very unsatisfactory. Might you tell me which of the 9 strikes he answered satisfactorily and why?
He didn't answer your 9 strikes satisfactorily (obviously, as he didn't answer them at all, he just said fuck it). I'm saying he got tired of answering your case in general, rather than those specific points.
CrazyQuestions wrote:2. Fugitive answered you too and after more or less 3 posts (similar to strike), said "im done". Why is it different?
Two things:

1. Sub started answering your questions on 23, and said he was done on 518. To put this in perspective there were 20 days IRL between those two posts. That's more than enough time for someone to get tired of a discussion. Conversely, Fugitive vs me started at 440, and he said he was done at 471 after our conversation had a grand total of
four posts apiece
. I don't believe he got tired of me so soon after he started.

2. Sub is actually living up to his "I'm done". He hasn't answered you since. This adds credibility to it. Fugitive said he was fed up talking to me, but then he participated in the back and forth between 533 and 540. That is clearly not the action of someone who is fed up talking to me.
Do you want your possessions identified?
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Fugitive »

CrazyQuestions wrote:a) Erratus plays better table tennis logic. He wins both sets.
I resent you now.

But seriously, can you explain why?
Erratus wrote: Fugitive said he was fed up talking to me, but then he participated in the back and forth between 533 and 540. That is clearly not the action of someone who is fed up talking to me.
Trust me, I've been fed up talking to you since your useless question spree at the beginning of the day.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:32 pm

I didn't have a read on you/Confid before my question spree today. Afterwords, I did. Not useless.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Can't argue with that rock solid logic.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Nexus wrote:Hi guys. I've got a wall written, but it's probably not condusive to helping.

My scumspects are: Midnights Sorrow (lurker, and the complete lack of reading the thread which contributed to his vote of ConfidAnon), saporovirus (lurker lurks lurkily), substrike (vote on empking on Day 1 for a stretch of a wikitell, post 183, and his AtE #518. Also, let's not forget his hammer of now-town on D1. Ooh, and his refusal to share his town reads. Ooh, and his post #530.)

I thought CQ was scum until recently, so I'm still keeping my eye on him. Not really seeing the Fugitive-scum case, apart from the face ConfidAnon was completely fail, but that's pretty much his meta. I could be convinced with Erratus, I think.

But yeah, substrike should be the lynch.
vote: Substrike
L-1. Claim plz. Noone hammer.

Erratus: I can't justify my slot's actions, since I don't know why he only parked his vote on Shado. I'm not scum though.
You're an idiot if you're reading my post 530 as scummy and not pure frustration. Go re-read this forum, if for nothing else than paying attention to the conversation between CQ and I. Explain to me how you wouldn't get frustrated after that many days of circular arguments.

So, onto your arguments that are -actually relevant-:

In regards to the stretch of a "wikitell". Lynch all liars is not a scum-tell, it's a policy lynch. There's a difference. If I had my vote on EMP before that it was for other reasons. I believe I outlined those reasons sufficiently, given my lack of information on D1, I went for the suspect that made the most suspense at the time. EMP and CQ were both trying to make way too big of a deal out of GreyICE's initial post. Their desperation to make a mountain out of a molehill, especially after Grey flipped town, is scummy.

What exactly is an AtE? I've been on here about eight months now and haven't heard that one before. As soon as I understand it, I will address it.

Sharing a "town list" is stupid. It gives the scum a shopping list on who to target. If you think that this is something that I'm fabricating, feel free to read almost any of the games I've played in the past 3-4 months where this issue has come up. I believe people listing off their town reads is a poor town strategy. Feel free to disagree, but it is a null tell for me. I make the same argument on both sides of the coin, if nothing else than to maintain consistency.

My claim is Vanilla Townie.

My scum suspects are MS and one of CQ or EMP, probably CQ. Calling the CQ and MS team now. Unless one of Fugitive or Erratus are scum, but I'm not seeing that. In which case CQ is a really bad tunneling townie. MS is guaranteed 100% scum in my mind, if you lynch no one else, please lynch him. This is how he played in a game in which he was scum, Newbie 984. It's not the strongest precedence, since it was a newbie game, but it's what I've got. He sat and lurked, occasionally throwing out bits of fluff here and there.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

*sighs and shakes head*

My dear, dear substrike.

So you have entreated on keeping silence when put to the question now, have you?

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Substrike.

That is both...
intriguing
and also highly foolish.

Other fools may take the silence for Town, but your in a game with Midnight's Sorrow, and I only raise an eyebrow at you in silent question.

Whatever inquires and questions you are childishly ignoring, have now become mine as well, so let's not beat around the bush about it.

*Ninja-ed*
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

So it is you and CQ, then? Also the irony in you accusing me of lurking is incredible. Can no one else see what's going on with MS? Really? ISO HIM. PLEASE. IF YOU ARE TOWN YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:29 pm

Did I say lurking?

*Scratches head*

Could of sworn I said something else. :o
W/L/O
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Well if you're calling me silent I've been anything but. So that further illustrates the hypocrisy. Nice of you to join us though just in time for what you perceive as a potential mislynch.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:37 pm

One can babble like a fool, and yet stay silent like a stubborn child when it comes to certain things.

The old, 'if I ignore it, it might go away!'

*smiles with wry amusement*

You sure seem to like putting words in my mouth, though, Strike. Were do I ever 'perceive' you as a potential mislynch?
W/L/O
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by Nexus »

unvote

I don't believe your claim, but MS is so damn scummy, it seems a shame to let his actions pass unanalysed before we lynch you, Strike.

What're everyone else's views on MS? I consider him to be active lurking.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Nexus »

AtE = Appeal to Emotion. Go look it up in the wiki.

I agree, sharing a townlist is scummy. That's why I commented on who I think the scum are. Granted, I gave a list of three, but that's because any one of you three could be scum. It'd be pretty shitty play for two of the scum bags to be active lurking (saparo and MS), which is why I figure you're number one, and MS/saparo is number two. Given your recent interactions with MS, I would hazard a guess he's your scumbuddy and is trying to distance himself.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

I have been commenting on whom I think scum are, I haven't been discussing my town reads, which is what you were saying was scummy.

Also that last post where I'm ragequitting CQ's questions is an AtE, yes. That's about all the AtE i've done.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Nexus »

No, what was scummy was saying "ha di ha ha I have town reads and I am not going to discuss them." You should've just kept quiet.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Saporo's lurking is worse than MS's. MS posts minimal content regarding his suspects, but Saporo is a great big sack full of fence sitting and promises to post later.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Erratus Apathos wrote:Saporo's lurking is worse than MS's. MS posts minimal content regarding his suspects, but Saporo is a great big sack full of fence sitting and promises to post later.
Yeah but it's the lack of content in the posts that makes it suspicious in the first place.
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:33 pm

Post by CrazyQuestions »

Erratus Apathos wrote: In both cases I felt the player I was changing my vote to was scummier. Why shouldn't I have vote hopped?
In the realms of internal emotions, how can I check this feeling?

So obviously, I am observing the difference between your previous episode with IS (flipped mafia) and your current episode, in which you hopped before receiving an answer. How scummy is this? Im not attacking you, but I added this observation and when reading back the IS episode, I note that just after he answered you, you voted together for shadow, who flipped town. It is my only source of scum feelings from your side, so I make it explicit for other people to know. I understand there is not a precise answer to my question, however...

erratus wrote: He didn't answer your 9 strikes satisfactorily (obviously, as he didn't answer them at all, he just said fuck it). I'm saying he got tired of answering your case in general, rather than those specific points.
But since you dont consider him scummy, I guess you consider his answers BEFORE getting tired of my case as partially explaining my strikes as town and not as scum. Hence, i want to hear your opinion. A line for each of the 9 strikes will be enouh, thanks.

erratus wrote: 1. Sub started answering your questions on 23, and said he was done on 518.
Wrong. Trying to being fair on your comparison, Sub started in post 44, or ISO 3 (before, he was mostly commenting my view of IS).
In post 169, or ISO 7, he said:
strike wrote: Crazy I honestly just
gave up on answering
your questions, because they are living up to your forum name. The second question was answered, I apologize if it was not to your expectations. I'll try this one more time and then
I'm done with it.

From ISO 3 to ISO 7 that is what you call
four posts apiece
fugitive wrote: But seriously, can you explain why?
Yeah. But since I have read him a bit scummier than you from this episode, why do you want to know about it? It deviates the attention from the important things.
erratus wrote: I didn't have a read on you/Confid before my question spree today. Afterwords, I did. Not useless.
Then I want to know all your reads before this episode. I have heard you enough about this one. There is a guy at L-1 and you dedicate your time to someone people is not thinking to vote?
fugitive wrote: Can't argue with that rock solid logic.
same than above.
strike wrote: EMP and CQ were both trying to make way too big of a deal out of GreyICE's initial post. Their desperation to make a mountain out of a molehill, especially after Grey flipped town, is scummy.
FALSE. In big capital letters. If something, I could be accused of making way too big of a deal out of IS initial post and your initial post. But not Grey. I never attacked grey for his initial post, nor i considered that scummy. Which game are you playing???

FALSE. Again, your second part is false in big capital letters. Where did i try to do a mountain out of a molehill after grey flipped town? I mostly read the stuff between Grey and Empking as null, and so I discussed to him. My candidates were Simio and you, and yet you are. I do not see much attention in Simio, especially because he is not here, and so I am comfortably on you.
strike wrote: In which case CQ is a really bad
tunneling
townie. MS is
guaranteed 100% scum in my mind
This was simply a good joke :)
Please, make a summary-case on MS. Ah well, I will do it again for you, i guess...
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:26 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

Substrike's case on MS

1. Votes Empking without reasons.

[quote="strike" Not sure how I feel about MS's vote on EMP. Not a whole lot of reasoning there other than "oh look, wagon that's not being questioned intensely, yet." In fact I think that's the first honest scum post I've seen all game:

UNVOTE: EMPKing

VOTE: Midnight's Sorrow
[/quote]

MS first post was number 31. His vote can be thus considered his first participation in the game. Clearly, the game was out of the RVS but the amount of information is yet very limited. That a player writes his first post and votes in such a way cannot be considered, by any means FIRST HONEST SCUM POST.

---

Now, extra attack on strike

First: Strike had added pressure to Empking with expressions like "Awfully opportunistic", "wagon shot up in numbers so quickly",
"that's
scummy
", "as suspect as", "try to bully". Hence, how can be the FIRST HONEST SCUM POST he reads? how can be the amount of scumminess so high as to forget his attack on Empking?

Second: It is very inconsistent that after all these expressions on Empking, a player joins the wagon and he reacts this way. Strike was seriously attacking Empking. In my view, Empking's responses were pushing him apart as scum, and he found any reason to leave the attack and move in lurk-safer waters.

---

2. Misrepresenting Strike
strike wrote: and you're taking both of my statements out of context. I don't like when people vote/pressure people who haven't even posted yet. You had already posted a scummilicious post.
The answer: These are the words by MS in his second post, after Strike changed his vote and voted for MS as described above.
MS wrote: How wonderful of you to
have voted me last time for lurking
, and
then go ahead and say much later after you had switched votes to go about saying how much of a null tell lurking was
- as if that what I was doing in the first place >.>- What a wonderful contradiction you have made!
a) The reason exposed by Strike in his initial post can be described as "a lurker came and voted without reasoning much", being fair.
b) After this, strike mentioned couple of times that MS was "a lurker". Said nothing else.
c) He then criticized other people for "voting for lurkers"

You are a lurker, come back, read this, what do you say? It sounds pretty obvious. You say what MS said. This is a good observation by MS, as I mentioned. I do not see any serious misrepresentation in MS' words. We can discuss for hours about the subtle meanings of Strike's vote, but strike voted MS for being a lurker and joining a wagon without reasons. Nothing that MS is misrepresenting in his words...

---

Now, extra attack:

First: MS post was number 200. His second post in the game. An obvious lurker. His two posts were lurker posts. A vote on Empking without much reasons, a comment on the inconsistency by Strike (to whom he was not afraid to point even if strike had been one of the few pushing MS). And Strike insisted in voting a lurker for doing lurker things. To see a OBVSCUM misrepresentation in MS words is exaggerated, and thus, the principal characteristic you can associate to MS at post 200 is....lurker??? This keeps his contradiction.

Second: MS third and fourth posts were numbers 246 and 248. A question for our contestants....do you know which TWO players were commented/attacked by MS in these posts (Strike accusation of misrepresentation comes after these, number 252)................IS and ElSimio. A cookie for those who guessed correctly. A casuality? well, I do not think so. But obviously, you can skip this point if you think is a casuality. The rest of my answer remains the same.

---

3. MS came out of active lurking to vote for him on the basis of a vote for a cop confirmed guilty.
strike wrote: You come out of your active lurking to vote for me, on the grounds that I voted for a cop-confirmed guilty? Please, by all means, try again
I do not think this is even a proper accusation, but i want to compile all words of Strike on MS to show he has no case at all (apart from lurking). The answer. This were the words by MS:
MS wrote: If I've ever seen a scum bus their buddy in a cop out like yesterday as... deftly as this guy, my mind be pulling up the blanks.
As you can see, he is accusing Strike for bussing a scum mate. Well, clearly, MS is not arguing a lot his accusation, but, is MS accusation credible? I think so very much, as I pointed in my own case. Again, this is a second observation done by MS on his own, despite his very serious lurking, these are his observations. In post 517, he clarifies the bus read comes from the declarations done after the vote. Strike said:
strike wrote:
Although
I do find the flavor there kind of suspect. I mean, why would results come back as "town" or "anti-town" when there clearly isn't a serial killer here?
He was the only player doubting partially of the report and role discussing, after his vote....I think MS observation is at least, worth-studying. Hence, it cannot be any point against MS. At most, it is a failed scumhunting attempt. And consistent with his play in the game.

4. lurking and lack of content

There are several versions of this, but they have not been evolved more than this:
strike wrote: MS's active lurking is the scummiest thing in the game so far. Iso his posts and tell me how he's town, please. 8 posts. None of which have content. Scum.
First: MS is a lurker. Yes. This is slightly scummy. It is the only observation by strike which is correct.

Second: Given that there are 8 posts, the 2 observations on Strike sound content. Not much, but given he wrote 8 posts and a total of around 20-30 lines, I think is standard.

Hence, the summary of strike's case is:

MS is a lurker.
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:28 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

EBWOP: sorry for the mess-quote in the first point of Strike's case.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:41 am

Post by Nexus »

MS is not only lurking, but contributing very little when he actually posts. How is that not scummy?
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:54 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

Nexus wrote:MS is not only lurking, but contributing very little when he actually posts. How is that not scummy?
He cannot contribute if he does not post.

His posts include:
a) in 8 posts, he has done 2 contributions against strike (vote-for-lurkers contradiction and IS-lynch stuff).
b) He opposed openly the two alpha players in the game, even at the cost of attracting attention. One of them flipped mafia.

Hence, his scumminess lives in the absence of posts. Given his minimal participation, the relative content itself is decent. What is slightly scummy is the participation level. That I said, that I agree. The case is purely HE IS A LURKER. I do not think this scummy signal is enough to rally him, especially in the presence of other people.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Based on the above post I am 100% convinced that we have a MS/CQ team.

CQ once again you've managed to oversimplify my argument in an attempt to paint me as scum. It's just annoying. MS is an active lurking scum, which is different than a scum. He did not "risk attracting attention". He's done nothing other than come in, make a snyde post here or there, or join in on the biggest wagon. He's attempting, much like you, to make it look like he's contributing more than he actually is. The only person buying it, is you, because you're trying (very badly) to protect him.
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by CrazyQuestions »

Substrike22 wrote:Based on the above post I am 100% convinced that we have a MS/CQ team.

CQ once again you've managed to
oversimplify
my argument in an attempt to paint me as scum. It's just annoying. MS is an active lurking scum, which is different than a scum.
He did not "risk attracting attention"
. He's done nothing other than come in, make a snyde post here or there, or
join in on the biggest wagon
. He's attempting,
much like you, to make it look like he's contributing more than he actually is.
The only person buying it, is you, because
you're trying (very badly) to protect him.
Faking a town-tunnelling this way is just laughable.

1) I have posted
EVERY SINGLE ARGUMENT
you had against MS
with your own words
. Hardly I could oversimplify you.
2) He confronted IS and ElSimio just before you voted for him. You can discuss his level of participation, but he confronted the alpha shouters in these very rare situations he posted. And hey, one of them flipped mafia.
3) His vote for Empking was THE SECOND. His vote for you day 1 was THE FIRST. His vote for ConfidAnon was THE FIRST. His vote for you day 3 has been THE FIRST. Sorry, you fail 4 times. 4 votes, none of them was a WAGON properly.
4) He is not attempting to look like he is contributing. He considered himself a lurker. He accepted it. He attacked you for voting him as a lurker.
Obviously, I do not attempt to look like I am contributing. I am contributing.
5) I am not trying to protect him. I am attacking you.

should i assume that Empking is no longer my bff? If you want to make a case on him, maybe you succeed more.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”