vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:15 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

@Emptiger: Are you usually that bad ?

Why is everyone fighting about couples and married people and kids? It's not like the mod gave scum roles only to non married people or stuff like that.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:20 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Yet again Mariyta you ignore that I've had you as scummy for several days and try to write my vote off as wagon hopping.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:51 am

Post by Purple Orange »

Mariyta wrote:
Purple Orange wrote:I'm loving every bit of this fallout. <3

And are you agreeing with Reck's point?
Of course. Baby Spice took the reprieve given to her partner and jumped on the first wagon to form. I haven't had a read on her to this point, but her recent play is deliciously scumalicious.
Certainly agree the vote looks opportunistic.

Do you agree with Reck that they also look scummy because kcda wants Baby Spice to look over his posts? *tries to phrase question more clearly*
Reck wrote:ITT Kcdaspot has to get Baby Spice to confirm his cases so he doesn't look even scummier

Town lovers wouldn't do that
Scum lovers, however, would
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:06 am

Post by Mariyta »

Baby Spice wrote:Yet again Mariyta you ignore that I've had you as scummy for several days and try to write my vote off as wagon hopping.
I'm not ignoring it, dear. But I find it quite intriguing that you've "had me as scummy" (as other people have too), yet wait to vote until someone else does.

@PO: Yes, I do, but I can also see that as mega-newb play (not indicative of alignment). Kcda's play is newb-scummy, so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. Til his partner came in and ruined that, of course.

And I think it's time I move my vote back. I'll still go find those posts this weekend, though.
UNVOTE: Esp, VOTE: Kcda
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:53 am

Post by SensFan »

People, I'm doing my damnest to find the needed replacement(s). When I get home tonight, I'll send out prods.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Mist7676 »

Okay sorry when I checked out GreyICE ISO I only saw the posts he made this day. i didn't see that you could scroll back. Checking more ISO's.
You Are Worth It
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Kise »

xRECKONERx wrote:ITT Kcdaspot has to get Baby Spice to confirm his cases so he doesn't look even scummier

Town lovers wouldn't do that
Scum lovers, however, would
I disagree, and this may be more relevant to MD than anything. In general, we wouldn't want to make our lovers "headdesk" so it may be a good idea to run ideas by them. If KCD has an outrageous idea (I haven't used or seen that word in years, wow), then that probably inspired him to go to BS first. But now, if he comes back with.. well I'll wait and see what he comes back with, first. That scene where he's apologizing to BS also goes to explain how he may feel the need to get permission from his
owner
significant other.
Espeonage wrote:iirc only the mafia peeps are married. that just read to me that by implying that kdc and lover are supposed to be married that you would assume all lover pairs are married because you and your lover pair are married. Regardless of marital status outside of the game.
Lol I didn't even remember that mafia were married as far as "flavor" goes... did YOU just make a scumslip? Not defending Nero here because I still hold my views from earlier about the orgy of him, Reck, PO and- oh.... hmph...
GreyICE wrote:Cannot believe that Baby Spice remembers the ridiculous flavor of this game, I had to check the role PMs to confirm it myself.

Something is very wrong about that.
That's what I'm getting at. Excluding BS, I found the other pairs suspicious from the start - slightly less after Reck whooped my ass, though focusing solely on NK-less scum appeared to be intentional rather than accidental. Esp's "IIRC" makes it seem more like he's vaguely remembering that the mafia are married, when he really should have gone back to recheck instead of winging it to memory (like a certain someone else did :oops: ).

I'd assume that any town lover wouldn't be so attached to remembering what the story of the non-town role PMs are. I'm not really raising my eyebrow to it because, like I said, I had him as an initial suspect of mine.
Llamarble wrote:@Emptyger: You are basically telling everyone that lurking is antitown, which everyone already knows. But then the players you are expressing suspicion of are the ones who are being active (my pair excepted). And where are you hiding Thingyman? Him not posting makes it harder to read you both.
Thingyman redeemed himself with the whole werewolf comment.... Emp done goofed, looks like. I'm still seeing him as scum. Adding contradicting stances to doesn't hurt to affirm to me my beliefs.
vezokpiraka wrote:@Emptiger: Are you usually that bad ?
Holy shit, really :lol:
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Kise »

Knew I had forgot something.
Vote: EmpTyger

Yet…
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kise do you think scum are more likely to remember flavor or is it null?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:11 am

Post by Purple Orange »

@ kcda - where is your case? Or did BS veto it? :roll:

@ mariyta - do you even attempt consistency?

@ Emp and silavor - I was wrong; there's a decently plausible way for Reck (and Nero) to be telling the truth about the IM stuff, and still be scum.

@ dram - um...yes. That was kind of the point. Scumreads have been hard to come by, and I've started going with process of elimination. Townread beats nullread.

=========

@ everyone else: where the heck ARE you? This is going nowhere fast. Nowhere slowly, either, for that matter. I was hoping we wouldn't need to resort to a damn consensus lynch and flip just to keep things moving, but maybe I was wrong.

Here. Here is what I am OK doing today. (If anyone wants more detailed reasons for any of these I will be happy to give them). What are you all OK doing?

PEOPLE I DO NOT WANT TO LYNCH TODAY
emp/thingy
vezok/misty
grey/anti

PEOPLE I AM FINE LYNCHING TODAY
Kise/PP
llama/darla
dram/werewolf
mariyta/traj
silv/haylen

PEOPLE I DO NOT WANT TO LYNCH BUT CAN RESIGN MYSELF TO LYNCHING SO THIS DARN GAME CAN MOVE FORWARD
kcda/spice
reck/nero
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Tragedy »

I kind of noticed small things, though.
...Although Baby Spice's kcdaspot's partner, I wonder why everyone else jumped on me as well. :?
Unless I'm not reading to well, that is.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Mist7676 »

I would be fine with a nero lynch. He could have slipped or not
You Are Worth It
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Mariyta »

Purple Orange wrote:@ mariyta - do you even attempt consistency?
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Mist is scum, by the way.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:24 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Purple Orange wrote:@ kcda - where is your case? Or did BS veto it? :roll:

@ mariyta - do you even attempt consistency?

@ Emp and silavor - I was wrong; there's a decently plausible way for Reck (and Nero) to be telling the truth about the IM stuff, and still be scum.

@ dram - um...yes. That was kind of the point. Scumreads have been hard to come by, and I've started going with process of elimination. Townread beats nullread.

=========

@ everyone else: where the heck ARE you? This is going nowhere fast. Nowhere slowly, either, for that matter. I was hoping we wouldn't need to resort to a damn consensus lynch and flip just to keep things moving, but maybe I was wrong.

Here. Here is what I am OK doing today. (If anyone wants more detailed reasons for any of these I will be happy to give them). What are you all OK doing?

PEOPLE I DO NOT WANT TO LYNCH TODAY
emp/thingy
vezok/misty
grey/anti

PEOPLE I AM FINE LYNCHING TODAY
Kise/PP
llama/darla
dram/werewolf
mariyta/traj
silv/haylen

PEOPLE I DO NOT WANT TO LYNCH BUT CAN RESIGN MYSELF TO LYNCHING SO THIS DARN GAME CAN MOVE FORWARD
kcda/spice
reck/nero
So basically the people you want to lynch are the lurkers? Seriously?
green shirt thursdays
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:35 am

Post by SensFan »

Charlie replaces Haylen.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Charlie »

Yes I do!
Kindness
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Antihero »

Mist7676 wrote:I would be fine with a nero lynch. He could have slipped or not
Great. You're going to be fun.
Reck wrote:So basically the people you want to lynch are the lurkers? Seriously?
Yeah, I agree. That's pretty weak.

Mari/Trag aren't lurkers, though. What's the cliffsnotes reasoning for them?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:Mari/Trag aren't lurkers, though. What's the cliffsnotes reasoning for them?
We're semi-active so that they can't be accused of lurker hunting, and we're not as difficult a target as, say, you, Reck, GI, etc.
-Susan Ertz

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:56 am

Post by dramonic »

Thank you for this beautiful display of fence-sitting. You can go back to your seat now.
SensFan wrote:Charlie replaces Haylen.
Joy!
Mariyta wrote:
Antihero wrote:Mari/Trag aren't lurkers, though. What's the cliffsnotes reasoning for them?
We're semi-active so that they can't be accused of lurker hunting, and we're not as difficult a target as, say, you, Reck, GI, etc.
How does being semi-active and lurker hunting relate to each other?
Also, Reck, GI and Antihero aren't difficult target, they're just town.

@PO: You want to lynch me because I don't have a whole lot of activity in the thread? Or do you actually have any form of reasoning that isn't policy?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Mariyta »

dramonic wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
How does being semi-active and lurker hunting relate to each other?
They don't want to be accused of hunting lurkers, so they go after a team that is at least somewhat active (aka: Tragedy and I aren't the most active team on the thread). I don't know how to make that any clearer.
Also, Reck, GI and Antihero aren't difficult target, they're just town.
As scum, you want to take out town, and it's easier to do that if you go after targets that won't fight back as hard. The three I listed would rip them a new one. (I have my doubts about the sure townieness of one of those teams, but I haven't decided if it's a valid doubt yet, so I'll refrain from arguing that point.)
-Susan Ertz

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Kise »

Nero Cain wrote:Kise do you think scum are more likely to remember flavor or is it null?
Scum definitely remember aspects of their role more than anyone else would. I wanted to ask you something but forgot. Keep reminding me.

Lol PO now wants to lynch me lollolo. If that entire lynch-list is made up of minimalist posters, I'm tunneling on PO. I haven't said this before but what I would think (and just like Emp) is that the scum want to line up as many lynches as possible due to it only taking 2 lynches of their team to wipe them out. But still... you just listed 7 pairs you would lynch. It's pretty horrible if you don't narrow the list down
based on your OWN reads

Why isn't Emp an option for you today?

Lol @ q21's niggling.

Hi, Charlie. I think we've played together... if not, hi anyway.

Yet…
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ImageImageImage
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Kise »

Mist is your rival scum or not.

Yet…
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mist7676 wrote:Okay sorry when I checked out GreyICE ISO I only saw the posts he made this day. i didn't see that you could scroll back. Checking more ISO's.
Coaching?

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Tragedy »

Mariyta wrote:
<3 Mariyta.

Anyways, Mariyta and I would chill out at QT at random points, though. Not as often anyways...?
Isn't it still recommended to lynch DBE until she becomes more active and more reasonable. I don't get her at all (Like Werewolf..Wait, no Prod for him?)
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”