A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:48 am

Post by xvart »

Why didn't you that in your immediate follow up post?
Shadow1psc, 591 wrote:Seriously, people look at Xtoxm.

To address your most recent post; GreyICE's (main) case on Xvart was almost completely misconstrued. Coupled with that blow up against DGB, and just his general scumminess this entire game is why my vote hasn't moved from him. It's like he would take one step forward, then two steps back every time I caught up.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

because 'look at xtoxm' implies 'hey, check out his ISO, or his lack thereof, or the friggin post that I quoted'
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Raivann wrote:
unraise. Raise: Magua
Unvote, vote: zoraster

Will post morre later .
:?
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Magua »

I am sad that Zoraster has been on-site to post in other games, but hasn't posted here.

I am sad that every single one of Twilight Sparkle's heads have been on-site, two of the three posting in other games, but haven't posted here.

UNVOTE: diddin
VOTE: Zoraster
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Magua wrote:I am sad that Zoraster has been on-site to post in other games, but hasn't posted here.

I am sad that every single one of Twilight Sparkle's heads have been on-site, two of the three posting in other games, but haven't posted here.
:evil:
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by zoraster »

Magua wrote:I am sad that Zoraster has been on-site to post in other games, but hasn't posted here.

UNVOTE: diddin
VOTE: Zoraster
From most recent to least:

Post 1: The game I'm moderating
Post 2: The game I'm moderating
Post 3: The game I'm moderating
Post 4: The game I'm moderating
Post 5: A post in another game (at 21:31)
Post 6: A post in this damn game (at 21:27, less than 24 hours ago)

If you're going to pull the "oh he's active in other games" crap, at least be right. I'm busy at the moment and will post substantively when I have the time to do so -- which will come in a perfectly reasonable amount of time without your "encouragement."
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by zoraster »

PS. Yes I see people's questions, I'll answer those when I have a moment.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Feysal is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Kast:
Kast wrote: -So, you choose to believe the question is insincere and thus ignore it. Having ignored it, you conclude that instead of ASKING HIM FOR META TO CLARIFY HIS POSITION I was instead STATING THAT HIS POSITION IS SCUMMY. If you pick and choose parts to believe and parts to ignore, then it's easy to create a BS justification like you are doing now.
I didn't ignore the question. It was the thing I mentioned that started this conversation.
Zdenek wrote: This question by Kast looks like carefully disguised mudslinging.
Kast wrote: --Please clarify your problem with asking a question that you think I did not wanted him to answer.
--Please clarify your problem with players stating that something "rubs them wrong".
1. I think you were using a rhetorical device for the purpose of making GreyICE seem scummy.

2. I only have a problem with it when the person later says that they think the behaviour is neutral.

Kast, I don't think that this discussion is going to lead to us catching scum. From experience I know that arguments that become technical rarely go anywhere and often occur between townies, so I would like to drop it. If there is anything else that you would like me to explain, I will.

I decided to check out the Raivann and Zoraster connection, and I found this:

This post was on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:19 pm
Zoraster wrote: Raivann
Raivann, upon second inspection is scummy. I feel like he's going for a sort of "hit and run" post style that keeps him under the radar yet active. Without reviewing anything, can you remember anything Raivann has said or what his positions are? No? Me neither, and I just reread his iso. Pretty reluctant to vote
From Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:51 pm
Zoraster wrote: If there was a good case against Raivann, I don't recall seeing it. I isoed you to come across your vote on Raivann, but it's not like that was gold scum hunting. You are the only person to have voted him all game, so I don't really get where you're coming from.
Cognitive dissonance anyone?

Anyway I stopped my exercise of looking at how they could be related after this because I know which one I'd perfer to lynch.

Unvote
Vote Zoraster
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

I love it when someone who has gone under the radar mysteriously pops out of the woodworks to defend their lack of contribution when someone mentions their name.

What are you all looking at me for? *whistles innocently*

(But seriously, I do get annoyed with the "He's posted six times in Game A today and not in Game B yet!" argument, since it's much easier to focus on one game at a time. If you have a specific question for us or issues you'd like us to comment on, then bring them up. But otherwise, we'll post when we're ready to post--particularly since all three of us have to reach a consensus before we can move our vote or give our combined opinions.

That said, I'm supposed to be the "spam the hydra QT with fluff but never post in the main thread" head, but I can probably write a more comprehensive catch-up post within the next day or so. Just waiting on hito to catch up and give his more recent reads.)

Our original vote on ASOIAF was in part to get a reaction out of a player who'd probably be easy to read under pressure. But for now, we'd like to keep our vote on Thor because his replace-in post felt kind of forced (with all the jauntiness and beard jokes) and because his taking so long to weigh in on the thread is out of character for him. Right now I find Raivann most suspicious of the leading wagons (although I agree with Magna that if Raivann is scum, he's probably not a Stark), but we're leaning scum on Mikujin and zoraster as well. I haven't looked at the zoraster-Raivann connection case, though.

~Mina
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 1.19

Mikujin (2) Danakillsu, Locke Lamora
xvart (2) Thor665, DTMaster
DTMaster (1) Shadow1psc
Thor665 (1) Twilight Sparkle
danakillsu (1) Benmage
Drippinggoofball (2) Mikujin, Nexus
Raivann (4) Feysal, diddin, Zoraster, Bunnylover
Zoraster (7) MagnaofIllusion, DrippingoofBall, Kast, LynchMePls, Raivann, Magua, Zdenek

MagnaofIllusion (1) chesskid3

Not voting (3) Percy, Hasdgfas, xvart

With 24 alive it takes 13 to lynch.

Raise Count 1.19

Locke Lamora (1) Locke Lamora
Twilight Sparkle (3) Bunnylover, xvart, DTMaster
DrippingGoofball (1) Danakillsu
Danakillsu (1) chesskid3
Benmage (6) Benmage, Thor665, diddin, Mikujin, MagnaofIllusion, Zdenek

Magua (4) Hasdgfas, LynchMePls, Feysal, Raivann
Percy (1) Magua

Not raising (7)Nexus, Percy, Zoraster, Twilight Sparkle, DrippingGoofball, Kast, Shadow1psc

With 24 alive it takes 13 to raise someone

* Thor665 has informed me he's slightly V/la. Mikujin and Kast have expressed they'll be V/la too.
*Any mistakes in the votecount please point them out.
* Deadline countdown is here
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Nexus »

Didn't I unvote yet?

unvote
I don't think scum would've reacted to GreyICE the way DGB did. So, I'm unvoting for now.

Bedtime though, will ISO the main suspects of people tomorrow.
Trans rights are human rights.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Eddard Stark wrote:* Thor665 has informed me he's slightly V/la.
Oops. I didn't notice this.

Hang on. Vote change may be pending. *heads to QT*
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Magua »

Unraise: Percy

Raise: benmage

Bandwagon ahoy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

So I go lurker-mode and get more love..hrmmm :P I'm behind around the site..but I've set time aside tomorrow for MAFIASCUM! Yay.... Be warned.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Raivann »

Magua wrote:
@Raivann:
You said you had a townread on diddin, and asked him not to vote you. What do you think of the other people on your wagon: LynchMePls, Feysal, Zdenek, Zoraster, and Bunnylover?
Not so sure about my townread on Diddin anymore, it was more of a post to get a reaction out of him.
From my wagon I like Feysal and Zoraster as scum, Bunny to a lesser extent. Not to mention there hasn't been enough interaction with Bunny.
Zdenek is townie townie. Null on LMP.
To people saying I was buddying diddin- Yeah right. I think I could of found someone better to buddy than him. I'm not that bad at this game.

About my case o Thor, it was here...
Raivann wrote:
Song of Ice and Fire wrote:Hold Hannah this game moves quickly and I had to ade through a lot of crazies and bs
Kast wrote:GreyIce is overreacting a lot.

I was gonna disagree with MoI about VIs, then I read #84 & it's exactly what I was gonna say. Let's lynch scummy (regardless of VI status). However, deviation from expected behavior will likely influence whether something done by a specific player is actually scummy or not.

I don't see what the big deal about D1 governor. If the governor screws with the town preferred lynch, we get info & he has to justify himself. But that's prolly not going to happen.
I agree GreyIce is acting crazy. I also agree that the governor role isn't that big of a deal. Mod confirmed they can't themselves so really, though it could be super useful, I don't see it as partically that hurtful
MagnaofIllusion wrote:You know what would be great? If we could stop the soft-claiming going on ...

I understand in Cow's case given his PR why he more or less had to but others of you don't have any reason to be giving up your charater.
I agree with this statement also. There's no pressure on many people, but I have seen a lot of claims, be it joke or not thrown around already and there's no need for it.
Shadow1psc wrote:viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16004

FWIW I've never been scum here (I was hoping to get it this game and was excited when my role came up Lannister... then went 'awwww').
That was exactly my reaction lol *high fives*

Benmage wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Hey DGB - if Locke is certified scum why is your vote still on LynchMePls? Just curious.
Yeah and if I'm town, why haven't you raised me?

MoI your town. Do me a favor and raise me. LETS start this wagn :P
I'm down to see where this goes. I liked your posts so far.

RAISE BENMAGE

Also what the hell are VIs?
^Scummy post.
I voted for Song before this post, but I like it alot after this post.
Acting "crazy" is an ambiguous and scummy word.
Too agreeable and nice too. The part where she is agreeing with MoI is scum chatting with each other.
lol *hi Five* looks like fake enthusiasum.
Then there's the Benmage buddying and raising. She didn't know what VI meant. Wasn't that pretty much the majority of what Benmage's posts were about?
@xvart- I just read greyICE's post and was quite in my cups and was thinking he caught scum. I was too lazy to ISO, hence the oops.

@cow- Thanks for not shooting me. A Lannister always pays his debts.

As for my zoraster vote...
zoraster wrote:
Raivann

Raivann, upon second inspection is scummy. I feel like he's going for a sort of "hit and run" post style that keeps him under the radar yet active. Without reviewing anything, can you remember anything Raivann has said or what his positions are? No? Me neither, and I just reread his iso. Pretty reluctant to vote
This is total BS. Can anyone ISO me and not know what my positions are? How am I reluctant to vote. What a crock.
zoraster wrote: One thing is for sure: the Hand should be picked by at least a large plurality. We can't let it be picked by 2 or 3 people.
This is duh, scummy.
Zdenek wrote:I decided to check out the Raivann and Zoraster connection, and I found this:

This post was on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:19 pm
Zoraster wrote: Raivann
From Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:51 pm
Zoraster wrote: If there was a good case against Raivann, I don't recall seeing it. I isoed you to come across your vote on Raivann, but it's not like that was gold scum hunting. You are the only person to have voted him all game, so I don't really get where you're coming from.
Cognitive dissonance anyone?

Anyway I stopped my exercise of looking at how they could be related after this because I know which one I'd perfer to lynch.

Unvote
Vote Zoraster
This is a good point.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Feysal is town.
I betcha a pint of mead.
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Raivann »

@Mina- What? This will be your 3rd game we've played together now. First one I was town, second one I was scum.
I think you must have noticed that I don't post this much when I'm scum. I'm too scared I'll f up.
Surely town Mina would notice this?
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Raivann »

Feysal wrote:Shadow, in response to your #329, I was not criticizing you when I said you had not done much scumhunting. I'm acutely aware that I haven't yet done much of that either. I was simply explaining what I had a town read on you for.
Do townies post like this?
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by diddin »

oh look Raivann is slinging mud at me now... how cute
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Percy »

Hi everyone. I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that I won't be able to catch up with this game. I am simply too snowed under right now, and I'd rather someone else take my spot.

@Mod: I regretfully request replacement :(

Good luck everyone, especially DGB, and go town!
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Raivann »

diddin wrote:oh look Raivann is slinging mud at me now... how cute
No, I didn't mean it like that. I meant your not on very many peoples townreads atm
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by zoraster »

@Zd (and diddin sort of): How is that cognitive dissonance? Are you just reading me in iso again with no attempt to find out whether it makes sense in context? Because that second quote was in response to LMP that was in response to my first point. So I wasn't saying that my own case wasn't good. I was saying that BEFORE I made my post that there hadn't been a compelling case.

Given how much a stretch Zd's post is here, the fact Raivann picks up on it to try and get attention off him is even scummier than the rest of his stuff.

@People trying to say my existence on a town list is proof of my scumminess (Magna being the one I can think of right now): There were FIVE other people on the town list. Anyway, although this is a bit self-serving, I honestly think xvart was more likely to put a scummate on scum list than town.

@Magua: I don't find Magna that scummy. I find him misguided, and his posts often interminably long, but they don't seem insincere. I guess I read him as slight town.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Raivann »

zoraster lynch is a go!
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:55 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Searching for a Percy replacement, let's see who likes me.[/b
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:33 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

MOD - I have a very busy weekend planned so I am V/LA till Monday.

I may get a chance to make a post before things get started going.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”