Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fishythefish wrote:Fun. After much effort, Fate finally succeeds in defusing the Llamawagon only when his fakeclaim is exposed.

The funny thing is, it really only works if Fate is scum. If Fate is scum, then he probably wouldn't claim an innocent just to save a scum buddy like that, so if Fate is scum Llama is probably town. But if Fate is town, then the gambit doesn't tell us anything, except "Fate really thinks Llama is town" and we already know that.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by DavidParker »

DLG wrote:
DavidParker wrote:Translation: We can't mislynch Darla because she is having a bad day RL. So let's mislynch Bub today and then we can mislynch Darla tomorrow.
This is a rather large leap you've made. Can you explain in more detail how you arrived at this conclusion?
Because Fate had been gunning for Darla for so long, and let a V/la/stalling make him unvote? I don't buy it. Regardless of the reason attached to Darla's stalling. Add Fate's fake claim onto that and I'd put Fate in my top two scum picks.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by Fate »

Voting a person who is V/LA is pointless, its counter-productive, I can't remember a game as town where I've left my vote on someone not here since I can't PRESSURE them.

YOU on the other hand have had weird as fuck transitions, lashing out at random at the most inane things.

First it was: Fate's a town read, I'm not really reading the thread my brain is much
Then: Fate's caught in a lie? Vote: ok
Then: Ok good, Fate is one of my biggest town reads, its good I dont need to vote him anymore.
Then: LOLWEREWOLF YOU TRYING TO META ME? YOURE SCUMMMMMMMMMM
Then: WHOA THERE FATES UNVOTING DARLA CAUSE SHES V/LA? ITS CUASE HE WANTS DARLA MISLYNCHED TOMORROW AND BUB MISLYNCHED TODAY

This is bullshit. I'm checking your ISO
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by Fate »

Your ISO is even worse.
Bub's Vote on Darla (#69): Appears as a town vote on scum or town. +Town points to Bub.
This is the only line you have on Bub. What REASON do you have to believe that BOTH Darla and Bub are town and I'm just lining up mislynches? ALSO what kind of crack are you smoking (same as Yos apparently) if you think I would as SCUM not just let this Marble mislynch rollthrough?
LOL.

I was about to go to sleep having unvoted one of my town reads and leave it there but that is too funny.

mega vote: werewolf

Are you serious?!?!? LIKE SERIOUS???!??!
This is where you said you unvoted one of your town reads, aka ME. Me unvoting Darla changes that, why?
Because Fate had been gunning for Darla for so long, and let a V/la/stalling make him unvote? I don't buy it. Regardless of the reason attached to Darla's stalling. Add Fate's fake claim onto that and I'd put Fate in my top two scum picks.
I had been gunning for her for how long? I've wanted her to provide content since the start of day and then some, but I've been GUNNING for people actually here, till it turned out they were likelytown (Yos), all the while hoping Darla would show up, then she comes in with a tearjerker and I switch to BUBS who I've also had mixed feelings on in awhile and his play today had been only downhill.

The way you're spinning this yarn is scummy as fuck all, who did you replace>
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by Fate »

HMmm well if it wasnt Striker, the guy Nikanor had gut-doubts about way back when.

Hmm indeed sir.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Post by DavidParker »

fate wrote:the guy Nikanor had gut-doubts about way back when
Really? You have all my recent iso to use against me, and you use this? REALLY?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:39 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 35

1. bobsnox
2. DarlaBlueEyes (1) - Jahudo
3. werewolf555
4. DLG
5. Jahudo
6. Bub Bidderskins (5) - Fishythefish, DLG, llamarble, Fate, bobsnox
7. Fishythefish
8. Brokenscraps
9. DavidParker
10. Fate (4) - Yosarian2, werewolf555, Bub Bidderskins, DavidParker
11. Yosarian2
13. llarmable

Not Voting: brokenscraps, DarlaBlueEyes

With 12 alive its 7 to lynch
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:35 am

Post by Fate »

DavidParker wrote:
fate wrote:the guy Nikanor had gut-doubts about way back when
Really? You have all my recent iso to use against me, and you use this? REALLY?
I did go through your Iso, nice way to dodge all the points I made.

AND YEAH, I trust gut, and I know Nika was town and a good player, that and this rrecent bs is enough to make me rethink my read on you.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:16 am

Post by Jahudo »

Bub vs. Fate, I don't have either as scummy (my picks are darla, david and fishy, with broken as extra gut read) but I'll iso them anyway.
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:23 am

Post by werewolf555 »

If we're looking at DP, he had a
major
over-reaction to my vote on him.
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:25 am

Post by werewolf555 »

DavidParker wrote:LOL.

I was about to go to sleep having unvoted one of my town reads and leave it there but that is too funny.

DavidParker wrote:hypersensitive?? overblown? That was me laughing my ass off. I'd go with overblown, but it wasn't hypersensitive. I found his whole post hilarious. The case he made on me was so hilariously poor and scummy and just factually incorrect that he warranted my vote. Yes it was an OMGUS. But an OMGUS on the scummiest thing I'd seen at that point.
It is factually correct if you look at the game.
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:25 am

Post by werewolf555 »

and not try to mis-represent
something scum do a lot
I'm not dead yet
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:40 am

Post by bobsnox »

werewolf your posts are scanter than mine...

not good
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Fate »

werewolf555 wrote:If we're looking at DP, he had a
major
over-reaction to my vote on him.
If Bub flips scum DP gets a bullet through the head for justifying his vote on my counter wagon.

That should be enough for you.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:38 am

Post by DavidParker »

werewolf555 wrote:
DavidParker wrote:LOL.

DavidParker wrote:hypersensitive?? overblown? That was me laughing my ass off. I'd go with overblown, but it wasn't hypersensitive. I found his whole post hilarious. The case he made on me was so hilariously poor and scummy and just factually incorrect that he warranted my vote. Yes it was an OMGUS. But an OMGUS on the scummiest thing I'd seen at that point.
It is factually correct if you look at the game.
I even iso'd myself in that game because I didn't believe I had ever played a cautious-town game. And I'm not quite sure I agree with you here.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Fate wrote:I've already answered that question and it would be apparent to anyone actually KEEPING UP with this thread.

Now its up to you to decide if it makes sense coming from town or scum, though it looks like you care more about mislynching thann finding scum
It won't kill you to repeat it, then. What were you trying to acomplish?
Jahudo wrote:Bub, what's your Fate scumtell?
I'll tell you once Fate answers my question.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Empking »

brokenscraps has been prodded
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Fate »

I WAS TRYING TO GET PEOPLE OFF MARBLE BECAUSE I THINK HE'S TOWN.

THERE YOU GO YOU FUCKIN SCUMBAG, NOW DIE
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Fate wrote:I WAS TRYING TO GET PEOPLE OFF MARBLE BECAUSE I THINK HE'S TOWN.

THERE YOU GO YOU FUCKIN SCUMBAG, NOW DIE
You were that sure that Llamarble was town? Sure enough to try a fake cop soft-claim?
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:30 am

Post by DavidParker »

Well, the thing that gets me about Fate's "claim" was just that. He didn't quite claim. He could have fake-cop-claimed to derail Llama's wagon; but he didn't, he just hinted that he had role-related information that Llama was town. Similarly, he could have just said nothing of his role-information or lack there of, and said he was almost certain that Llama was town based on the way Llama had been playing or for whatever reason, but he did not. He went for the in-between option with his soft-claim. I just don't see the logic behind a town player doing the in-between soft-claim. It just looks bad, and doesn't help town. The second option I definitely see town doing, and while fake-claiming cop definitely isn't pro-town, I still see town-motive for it at times as something to do on occasion.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Fate »

Yes Bud, you gonna respond to the rest of the posts now?

DP, I TRIED calling Marble obvtown for pages and pages and the wagon on him WOULDN'T STOP so yeah, I softclaimed. Now that you've dodges the rest of my points AGAIN I'm very certain you jumped on my wagon in an attwmpt to save your buddy Buds. Your logic is just too forced
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:39 am

Post by DavidParker »

IGNORED WHATTTTTT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:Your ISO is even worse.
Bub's Vote on Darla (#69): Appears as a town vote on scum or town. +Town points to Bub.
This is the only line you have on Bub. What REASON do you have to believe that BOTH Darla and Bub are town and I'm just lining up mislynches? ALSO what kind of crack are you smoking (same as Yos apparently) if you think I would as SCUM not just let this Marble mislynch rollthrough?
LOL.

This is where you said you unvoted one of your town reads, aka ME. Me unvoting Darla changes that, why?
I had been gunning for her for how long? I've wanted her to provide content since the start of day and then some, but I've been GUNNING for people actually here, till it turned out they were likelytown (Yos), all the while hoping Darla would show up, then she comes in with a tearjerker and I switch to BUBS who I've also had mixed feelings on in awhile and his play today had been only downhill.

The way you're spinning this yarn is scummy as fuck all, who did you replace>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:Voting a person who is V/LA is pointless, its counter-productive, I can't remember a game as town where I've left my vote on someone not here since I can't PRESSURE them.

YOU on the other hand have had weird as fuck transitions, lashing out at random at the most inane things.

First it was: Fate's a town read, I'm not really reading the thread my brain is much
Then: Fate's caught in a lie? Vote: ok
Then: Ok good, Fate is one of my biggest town reads, its good I dont need to vote him anymore.
Then: LOLWEREWOLF YOU TRYING TO META ME? YOURE SCUMMMMMMMMMM
Then: WHOA THERE FATES UNVOTING DARLA CAUSE SHES V/LA? ITS CUASE HE WANTS DARLA MISLYNCHED TOMORROW AND BUB MISLYNCHED TODAY

This is bullshit. I'm checking your ISO
In particular I nwant you to elaborate how UNVOTEPARKING someoone who's v/la is a scumtell
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:46 am

Post by DavidParker »

IGNORING YOU TRY TO DIRECT A VIG???

Oh right, your little commentary on my catchup:
1) Your whole "as scum why wouldn't I let the marble mislynch roll through" is a largely WIFOM based argument. There's always scum motive to do something that makes you seem town. Derail a wagon on a townie. Who says it's even a mislynch? Maybe you are playing some HUGE gambit to save your partner.
2) Your not a town read anymore? oh dear. reads can change.
3) Spinning yarn? You seem to just be pushing cases on players, testing the water. First with Yos, then with Darla, now with Bub.

Preview Edit: It's not a scum tell on its own. What I find scummy about it (not a scum tell persay though), is that you were already voting Darla despite Darla not being there and posting, and having been missing for a day or two. How's that any different to a V/LA, just that it hasn't been declared.. Declaring a v/la isn't really any different to just not posting in a game. One can easily lie about the former.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”