charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by charter »

My bad, I kept forgetting, but I meant Ant, not Exe.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by charter »

Final Fires wrote:This is from a while ago, but...
charter wrote:And now Umbrage is clawing for scumbag of the year. His list in 142 is wrong. His town reads are all the scummy people and everyone he doesn't list as town looks quite town.
Why were you so confident umbrage's town list was wrong?
I thought his list was wrong (I probably still do, as well) and I'm more confident in my reads than I am in Umbrages.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Umbrage »

charter wrote:Ok. But you didn't explain how in post 396 you call me "scum that are active" if you think my activity and content are below par. You accuse me of tunneling, and call me scum for it, but you're tunneling on me just as much. Tunneling isn't a scumtell in my book, but your selective application of logic sure is.
1) You are active, you appear to be able to post when you wish. However you have disappeared for portions of this game, and as far as content goes, you are mostly pushing other people's wagons. I believe the term is 'active lurker'. You can provide content, but you often don't.

2) As I understand it, tunneling is focusing on one player to the exclusion of others. How then, do you explain my arguments with Exe if I'm tunneling on you? Partway through the game I had almost forgotten about you, you can see in my ISO. It was only when we began to seriously discuss the kill that I brought you up again. That's not tunneling.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by charter »

1) When have I disappeared? I've posted every single day the game has been open. I'm most definitely not an active lurker. Now you're just looking for anything you can think of to accuse me of.

2) You're tunneling. You've decided I'm scum (for pretty much no reason I might add) and now you're shaping all of my actions to paint me as scum regardless of whether or not my actions are actually scummy. For example, this latest activity issue, which you're still pursuing, despite contradicting yourself (so clearly you don't believe either story makes me scummy) and despite being clearly wrong. Forgetting about someone has nothing to do with it.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Umbrage »

If you honestly don't know why I find you scummy, I'm not going to spell it out even further for you. Try reading my posts, see how you do then.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by charter »

I'm pretty sure most of the other players are going to find my concerns valid. I'd suggest more than a picture of a monkey as your response.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by charter »

Also, responding to one part of my post that has little to do with anything, and ignoring all the valid points is a HUUUUUUGE scumtell.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Umbrage »

I'm pretty sure the other players will be able to tell who's full of it. If they need some more persuading, then I'll respond.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Umbrage wrote:I'm pretty sure the other players will be able to tell who's full of it. If they need some more persuading, then I'll respond.
I can. It's you.

Charter's playstyle is not active lurking at all. Tragedy is active lurking. Where's your case against Tragedy, who is actually active lurking? Your case against charter is ridiculous. Posting the picture of monkey almost confirms that your pulling a Chewbacca defense.

Furthermore, you make a case, a much better and a much more detailed case against SV, only to place SV below charter on your preferred kill list. That looks like buddying to me.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:12 am

Post by Umbrage »

@ HC: Then you clearly don't know what buddying is. Buddying is not saying you want to kill the person who is your partner. And I see Tragedy as lurking, not active lurking. As charter said, he manages to post every day, and yet has not been up to par with the rest of us when it comes to providing content. That's the definition of active lurking. I have never heard this term 'Chewbacca defence', but I'm not sure what the picture has to do with anything. I'm not the first player to post a picture in this thread.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:33 am

Post by charter »

Umbrage, you're the one that doesn't know what you're talking about. You throw around all these buzzwords trying to sound impressive, but don't use them correctly.

You're the only one that is trying to use a picture to defend yourself, obviously not a defense at all. And the Chewbacca defense is a reference to a South Park episode, basically a defense that makes no sense.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:40 am

Post by Umbrage »

I'm not trying to defend myself. Make a proper case against me and I'll defend myself.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:51 am

Post by Tragedy »

Vote: Exe

Can't seem to post last night while on the phone (Except a mishmash game, but whatever).
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:07 am

Post by mallowgeno »

I'm having trouble finding a replacement. If you guys know anyone who might be interested, please PM them and ask them. Thanks!
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:36 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Prodding SV
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:21 am

Post by Exe »

Umbrage wrote:I'm not trying to defend myself. Make a proper case against me and I'll defend myself.

LOL

Do you know how many time's I've heard a townie tell another person that the case on them isn't a proper case? None.
Want to know the answer for how many times scum claim there isn't a proper case on them. *trollface*

Umbrage, Charter has a proper case on you, but if you want to just monkey around then I guess there's no reason to keep you alive, is there?
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Amrun »

@Tragedy: Why are you voting? Are you saying you want to kill Exe? If so, you're going to have to tell us why.

@the rest of this mess: I smell monkey business. I'll need to see a flip out of the Exe/charter/Umbrage group to really figure it out, though.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:48 am

Post by StrungOver »

Ok I'm back not sick any more, well not very. Catch up in a minute
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Ok so I'm just going to post about my big reads to much has happened to analyze everything everyone did, but I've read it all and I'll analyze the biggies.
Ok so here are my biggest scum reads!(In order of scumminess)

Spoiler: Vezo
Voting Pattern

1. Exe

Scum Tells
Vezo wrote:Kingmaker. YAY.

I have no experience with this type of ****. Fortunately I call for help. It's...

Eh. Exe looks town for now. Like really town. I never get that impression on him and I played with him as scum. So for now he is one of my strongest town reads. Actually if mafia has 4 members we have 8 townie votes against 6 mafia votes because they can't vote themselves.

Also before we decide on who to execute I think we should wait for a claim.

Offtopic: Exe: Are you X from Youtube who does the LP for Halflife, magicka and other stuff like that?
I tend to find Vezo to be scummy generally any way, but with my strong scum reads on Exe and FF this comes across even scummier. He buddies, calls him REALLY TOWN, says that he has expirience with him being mafia and blah blah blah. Plus off topics after a buddying post != good.
Vezo wrote:twistedspoon strikes me as someone who knows too much. Why would there be an investigative role or some type of doctor? How are you so certain of that?
Vezo should die for this post. ROLL FISHING LIKE HELL!!!!!
Vezo wrote:@Ant: Why did you feel the need to repeat what I said?
Actually not repeat but add something false. Feels like bussing or distancing to me.

IGMEOY.
First you mis rep him Vezo. He wasn't repeating you he was calling you out on role fishing like hell. Die please.
Vezo wrote:My list like Exe's.
This was the post right after Exe's list went up. God vezo you can't even think for your self you just have to copy your scum buddy.
Vezo wrote:If I wanted to give my reasons I would have stated them.

I asked that question because I wanted to see a reaction and something else. I won't tell what that something else is.
Not giving reasons is always scummy.
Vezo wrote:Let me live tonight. You can execute me in the day but I need tonight. Seriously. Just don't kill me.
Sounds like squirming scum to me. You want to live so that scum will have more vosts and you guys can kill those who oppose you.

Notes

Vezo wrote:4 pages in a day. Geezus.
Some one watches equals 3.
Vezo is scum.

Spoiler: Exe
Voting Pattern

1. Tragedy
2. Amrun

Scum Tells

Wants a lot of info to be given out
Exe wrote:NEXT: IF YOU DON'T FEEL CONFIDENT IN YOUR NIGHT KILL, JUST DON'T KILL.
THIS IS THE SCUMMIEST THING I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME! If there are even just 3 or 4 mafia, if they all vote for someone that's 4 or 6 votes. So if There are 4 mafia, then if even 1 towny doesn't vote on who we agree on during the day then mafia get a kill.
Exe wrote:@Charter: The idea of voting for the kills & the executioner crossed my mind and was shot down. Here's why: You're first making the assumption that the group is smarter than the individual, which often seems to be false. Secondly, we should be voting for the executioner based on their expected kills anyways, so I don't see much reason to re-emphasize who they should kill. See what I mean? I figure if we all agree on who makes the kill, we should also be inherently agreeing upon who they plan to kill.
Hence why I say we just list who we plan to kill.
No we should not be voting on people because of who they want to kill that is scummy, end of story. We should town hunt, elect an exicutioner based on that and then hope the exicutioner has scum hunted well enough to shoot well.
Exe wrote:If you claim it's too early for a read, I will add you to the top of my kill list.
Intimidation is scummy. Threatening them if they don't do something is never pro-town.
Exe wrote:Tragedy...why do I feel like it's Frenzy mafia all over again? Are you scum again? Hmm. That post was a whole lot of questions, but really a whole lot of nothing...

I still really feel the TS scum vibe.

Hmmm.
Roll Fishing. What do you think Tragedy is just going to pop up and say yes I'm MAFIA!
Exe wrote:@SV: You really want Vezo dead?
Either coaching or he's butt hurt someone wants to kill his buddy.
Exe wrote:Good news: TS isn't dying.
So he makes one good post and now you don't think he's scum? No that's not it. You realize that people don't actually find TS scummy so you jump off the wagon!
Exe wrote:I wouldn't call it a gambit as much of a test. If you can understand what I'm implying.
So your day kill thing was more roll fishing????
Exe wrote:Oh and Vezo is so obv-town it hurts. The case on him is still crap, even though he stupidly claimed.
So "VEZO IS TOWN BECAUSE I SAID SO AND I DON'T CARE THAT HE DID SCUMMY THINGS I'M STILL GOING TO CALL HIM SCUM BECAUSE HE'S MY BUDDY!!!!!!" dID i GET THAT RIGHT?
Exe wrote:OH you find me scummy? I thought you said I was a VI? Yay cognitive dissonance!
So now you pull the VI card??? Really? You can be a scummy VI dumb ass.

Notes

I don't find it scummy normally to ask for info on who you find is scummy, but in this set up I find that keeping a list of your top 3 is bad. It tell mafia exactly who to vote for. It also will create A LOT of WIFOM
Not sure if this is a scum slip or not, but basicly he says mafia not getting the kill is the only good thing... but that's a VERY good thing. Also he doesn't even think about there being PR's who would get more info each night.
Exe wrote:Oh and slight FoS: Umbrage for the suggestion that there may be 5 scum. Slippery slope arguments are not a pro-town argument. There's playing it safe, and playing it like you're trying to seem cautious.
Here Exe fails to point out that FF first speculated the number of mafia. This furthers my initial Exe FF scummy buddy thoughts. And later in that post he distances from FF.
Exe wrote:@Vezo: No, that's not me.

In other news, something about Ant bothers me.

Alright so here's my kill list:

1. TS
2. Ant
Thing thing about ant that bothers you is that he is calling your scum buddy on something scummy.

Exe has a lot of connections with Vezo and FF. They happen to be my top three scum suspects so I don't think that's a cawinkydink.
Exe wrote:Does not compute.
YOU ARE NOT STRANGER COUG!!!!
Exe wrote:@Umbrage: Oh well, get ova it. I have a few bets that this day is gonna end excitingly, so you better figure out who to trust. :O
What does this even mean??
Exe wrote:My reads are not based on who agrees or disagrees with me
Exicute all liers.
Exe wrote:You're telling me that in your anger, you gave me an award for being a good scum?
Bull, fucking, shit.
You were ANGRY. You were RAGING. And let's stop bullshitting, shall we? People rage at BAD TOWNIES. NO ONE RAGES AT EFFECTIVE SCUM.

If you thought I was scum AND thought I was anti-town, YOU WOULDN'T CRITICIZE ME, YOU WOULD CONGRATULATE ME.
You are raging at good town right now :lol:

Exe has 1/4 for all the posts in this game >.<

Spoiler: Final Fires
Voting Pattern

1. Amrun

Scum Tells

Seems to know a lot about the mafia set up.
Final Fires wrote:@Umbrage - You're right, it would be a huge risk. However, it could have a big payoff too. Five scum seems a little unreasonable though. I would view the nightkill more as our lynch; we all agree beforehand who is getting the nightkill (like exe said) and then we agree who they will kill.
Again the ties with Exe keep flying in! Also if we plan and discuss who we kill all the time it is bad. First off Mafia know who they are! And town are clueless, so Mafia can sheep townies easy enough in a normal set up, so in a set up with even higher of a mafia to town ratio it is worse.
FF wrote:I think we should try to stick to a time table something like this:

First week: Decide executioner
Second week: Decide who executioner kills
Third week: Decide who gets nightkill, and who they will kill with it/
NO! This is scummy too. A time table allows and causes town to vote simply based on deadline(never a good thing) it also allows for scum to come in and sheep the townies who aren't sure.
FF wrote:Also, I think it's important for us to have two plans for the nightkill. Like, "If Player A flips scum, we'll give the nightkill to Player B who will kill Player C, but if he flips town we'll give the nightkill to Player C who will kill Player B."
NO! God this is simply saying oh hey mafia this is who you should kill if you get the vote!!!! It's like talking in twilight, a very scummy suggestion.

Notes

Takes controll very quickly, states the obvious, states that he's stating the obvious. Could be using the wanting of a nolynch do to knowledge of there being 5 mafia or because he's an Sk.
FF wrote:The fact that he's already rolefishing (especially for a doctor/cop) and suggested that he's not a doctor or cop is a huge red flag for me. FoS: Vezok
Nice distancing.
FF wrote:Why would you softclaim vanilla townie on page 2
Same post... more distancing.

Spoiler: Shattered Viewpoint
Voting Pattern

1. StrungOver
2. Exe
3. Amrun

Scum Tells
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Haschel, if the Executioner executes who we (as Town) agree on, whether or not that player flips Town, we still should follow through with our agreed nightkill.

Make sense?
First really scummy thing from shattered. Town should not still vote the person they agreed on regaurdless of the flip(which is why I'm against planning it). After that person flips they have connections and ties to other players that HAVE to be taken into account.
SV wrote:Twisted went rolefshing in his VERY FIRST POST. All that setup speculation, tossing out the possibility of "investigative roles" and "protective roles" -- why not just ask the cop and the doc to raise their hands?
Wow OMGUS! Anyway he didn't ask for them to raise there hands he made a valid point. Also nice way to deffend Vezo there.

Notes
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:unvote

Vote: Exe

Exe = Smart.
First off no he's not. He's been scummy up until this point. Either you are voting randomly and joining the band wagon or you are scum with him.
SV wrote:My kill list:

1. Twistedsppon (sheeping by any other name...)
2. vezok (more sheeping. SRSLY just STOP)
3. COOLDOG (specifically mentioning the "odd mechanic" of the game. Dude, you knew that when you signed up. Stop being so obvscum.)
So you don't post in a while and then you simply post this and leave again... ok.

Spoiler: Ant
Voting Pattern

1. Final Fires

Scum Tells
Ant wrote:People I am willing to kill:
charter - very poor bandwagoning attack on twistedspoon
StrungOver - Post 1: Not understanding how this game works. Post 2: Still not understanding how the game works. Post 3: Asks for a mass claim.
vezokpiraka - sheeping (lololololol), role phishing
Nice mis rep of me. I asked if a mass claim would be all that bad. I never asked for one.

Notes
Ant wrote:Yes. Communication is going to be key for winning this thing. If we all vote for whoever we want during the night, we can also gain lots of information from that as well
:goodposting:
Ant wrote:I think this should stay as a moot point right now. If we end up killing 3 witches and not win, the there are obviously more then and we sniff out the rest.
My thoughts exactly. Speculation just allows the mafia to sieze the moment and sheep townies out of it.
Ant wrote:Each person should keep a (small) list of their top suspects that they are willing to kill. (Exe's idea here)
Then the person we are voting for is the person who is going to become the executioner during the day. This person will be the one who has the final say on who is going to die.
Before we finalize on that though, we would also like to "plan" on who the night executioner is going to be seeing as how there will be no time for discussion then. During the night though, the mafia's votes count twice, so if we don't plan out our night executioner, the mafia has more say in who it will be.

I would recommend, at least for now that we don't choose the same executioner for both the day and night phase.
:bad posting:

The biggest thing I would like to point out is the interaction between FF Exe and Vezo. And look how it changes once Vezo starts getting pressured. And Vezo's insistence on not dying tonight, but instead waiting until tomorrow to kill him. Vezo needs to die.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Amrun »

You're going to have to explain to me why giving the executioners instructions on who to kill is somehow scummy. NOT doing so clearly favors scum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Umbrage »

@ SO: Why is Vezok your top scum read over Exe?
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Tragedy »

@Umbrage: Isn't it somehow
obvious
?...

Unless you think Vezok ain't scummier than Exe to you, hum.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Umbrage they are both scum. I just want Vezo dead.
Amrun it's not scummy to tell the executioner who to kill, but it is scummy to get everyone to agree on one person to NK. It creates way to much WIFOM.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Exe »

LOL @ SO.

So what did we just learn? That SO CAN post "content" when under pressure.

What does that mean? Your one-line, not paying attention stuff at the start of the game was an ACT.

What does that mean? You got some' splainin to dooooooo.

Also:
SO wrote:Exe has a lot of connections with Vezo and FF. They happen to be my top three scum suspects so I don't think that's a cawinkydink.
You have so far failed at showing my "connections" with FF. You point out that I have a FOURTH of the posts in thread, and yet your "connections" are TWO POSTS!?
If you are going to accuse me of something, you should try to actually make it logical.

Also, no shit I have "connections" with Vezo. I called him town.
Which is TOTALLY exactly what I'd do as his scumbuddy. I would blatantly, repeatedly, call him town.
Also, your "connection" with FF involves me calling out Umbrage for mentioning FIVE SCUM. This is COMPLETELY different than FF mentioning
the number of scum
. Hence the reason I didn't call FF out on doing something totally different than Umbrage...lol

Other silly things SO did:
-Accuse me of being scummy for coming up with a pro-town plan (ROFL.)
-Contradict himself by telling Ant his "we should discuss our plan" post was goodposting.
-Calls every instance of FF calling Vezo scummy "distancing."
-Makes a bunch of other stupid comments.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Exe »

StrungOver wrote:it is scummy to get everyone to agree on one person to NK. It creates way to much WIFOM.
LOL

LOL

LOL

Either lynch this guy, or put him in a newbie game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”