StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by StrungOver »

I did read it, I never said he wasn't. Also in no one's plan can you catch a scum executioner. Unless you agree on a NK'er pre night and have them kill the Executioner each night >.<.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by StrungOver »

@ FF
Dumby everything I've said is in one post >.>
Also why do you care what I said about Exe?
Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Final Fires »

StrungOver wrote:@ FF
Also why do you care what I said about Exe?
Why wouldn't I when it contradicts what you said about ant?

Because he wasn't able to defend his contradiction in his post, he instead asks this. And...
SO wrote:I said you seemed to know to much about the set up that doesn't mean I only linked to that post for your knowledge of number of players. You also seemed very concerned about how the mafia got to night kill.
That actually was the only post that he mentioned for my alleged knowledge of number of players.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Amrun »

StrungOver wrote:@ FF
And you contradict yourself so many times in that post that it's truly astounding.

In the plan where the kills are prescribed, there is at least a SMALL chance to catch scum through executioners/night kills. Small is better than zero.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by StrungOver »

@ FF-The first thing you quoted me on wasn't speculation it was giving a reason to why Exe was scummy. Telling people not to vote for the person the town decides to elect as the NK'r is REALLY SCUMMY! it only gives the mafia more votes. That was Exe's first and biggest slip.

P-Edit

@ Amrun- All NK's and votes are nameless. Also how is there a small chance? Please axplain.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Amrun »

We all fess up to who we voted for for NK. There is a possibility of confusion here, since scum votes count twice, but even still, no one can vote for themselves, even scum. We know with reasonable certainty who made the night kill. We have TOLD the executioner ahead of time who to kill in each case (day kill flips scum or day kill flips town). If the night kill deviates from these choices, we grill the hell out of the night killer.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by StrungOver »

That still doesn't catch a scum exicutioner.
Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Final Fires »

StrungOver wrote:@ FF-The first thing you quoted me on
wasn't speculation
it was giving a reason to why Exe was scummy. Telling people not to vote for the person the town decides to elect as the NK'r is REALLY SCUMMY! it only gives the mafia more votes. That was Exe's first and biggest slip.
Right. You just admitted you weren't speculating on the number of scum; therfore we can assume you knew how many scum there were. And if you have knowledge of the number of scum, then it's also a logical conclusion that you are scum.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by StrungOver »

WOW! You can mis rep like no other.
Just because I'm not speculating something doesn't mean I'm part of that something or know everything about it!
I'm not speculating about how many weeds there are in my yard, but that doesn't mean I'm a weed or that I know how many of them there are.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Amrun »

StrungOver wrote:That still doesn't catch a scum exicutioner.
Yes, it does. At least there's a chance to, whereas your plan has no chance at all.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by StrungOver »

How does it? You still have failed to explain that.
Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Final Fires »

StrungOver wrote:WOW! You can mis rep like no other.
Just because I'm not speculating something doesn't mean I'm part of that something or know everything about it!
I'm not speculating about how many weeds there are in my yard, but that doesn't mean I'm a weed or that I know how many of them there are.
That analogy doesn't apply to this situation. There are only two categories here:

Townies: Have no knowledge of how many scum there are. Would need to speculate on how many scum there are.
Scum: Have knowledge of how many scum there are. Don't need to speculate on how many scum there are.

Also, can you explain the contradiction I pointed out on post 473?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Amrun »

StrungOver wrote:How does it? You still have failed to explain that.
I have. When we set out an infallible course of actions, anyone that deviates from those actions is likely scum. Still, a scum ordered to kill a scumbuddy might try to kill another "likely suspect" and then explain his way out of it. In his explanation of that reasoning, which is very likely to be faulty since it is created out of thin air, we have a chance at nailing scum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Final Fires wrote:And you also put (in the same post):
SO wrote:THIS IS THE SCUMMIEST THING I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME! If there are even just 3 or 4 mafia, if they all vote for someone that's 4 or 6 votes. So if There are 4 mafia, then if even 1 towny doesn't vote on who we agree on during the day then mafia get a kill.
SO wrote:My thoughts exactly. Speculation just allows the mafia to sieze the moment and sheep townies out of it.
This is what I've been talking about the whole time!
The are unrelated thoughts not contraindication. Exe was trying to get people to not vote for a NK'r. That it what the first quote is responding to. The second one is simply me agreeing with ant.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by charter »

Amrun wrote:@charter: Why wouldn't you care? How is that pro-town?
I have these people I think are scum, and I have these people I think are town, and then there's the rest of the people of which I don't have a certain read one way or another. Killing one of the uncertains is equivalent to killing another, it's not as helpful. If there's someone that everyone else is suspicious of (and of which I'm uncertain) then I'd favor them over the other uncertains since it would provide the most information. I don't see why you need me to spell this out though, it's common sense...
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Amrun »

charter wrote:
Amrun wrote:@charter: Why wouldn't you care? How is that pro-town?
I have these people I think are scum, and I have these people I think are town, and then there's the rest of the people of which I don't have a certain read one way or another. Killing one of the uncertains is equivalent to killing another, it's not as helpful. If there's someone that everyone else is suspicious of (and of which I'm uncertain) then I'd favor them over the other uncertains since it would provide the most information. I don't see why you need me to spell this out though, it's common sense...
I guess I just find it a little strange that you only have two people you think are scum and two people you think are town and EVERYONE else is null.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by charter »

How many people are you sure are town and how many are you sure are scum?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Amrun »

It's not the sure part that I meant. It's that everyone else is just an in-between with no degree of scumminess or town-ness.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by charter »

Yeah there's different degrees of scumminess, but it's real close and I don't care which dies.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Ok so who is down for a Vezo kill?
Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Final Fires »

StrungOver wrote:This is what I've been talking about the whole time!
The are unrelated thoughts not contraindication. Exe was trying to get people to not vote for a NK'r. That it what the first quote is responding to. The second one is simply me agreeing with ant.
I realize one thought was about Exe, and the other was about Ant. But they still contradict each other.

And you're accusing me of misrepping, when you're the one who blantantly twisted several people's posts while attacking them. For example:
SO wrote:
Exe wrote:NEXT: IF YOU DON'T FEEL CONFIDENT IN YOUR NIGHT KILL, JUST DON'T KILL.
THIS IS THE SCUMMIEST THING I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME! If there are even just 3 or 4 mafia, if they all vote for someone that's 4 or 6 votes. So if There are 4 mafia, then if even 1 towny doesn't vote on who we agree on during the day then mafia get a kill.
Exe was saying if you had the night kill and weren't sure who to kill with it, don't kill anyone. You took it out of context and tried to suggest he was saying not to vote for a NK'r.
SO wrote:
Exe wrote:Good news: TS isn't dying.
So he makes one good post and now you don't think he's scum? No that's not it. You realize that people don't actually find TS scummy so you jump off the wagon!
Here, Exe was just saying that his daykill was fake. You took it out of context and tried to make it look like he was getting off the twisted wagon.
SO wrote:
FF wrote:Also, I think it's important for us to have two plans for the nightkill. Like, "If Player A flips scum, we'll give the nightkill to Player B who will kill Player C, but if he flips town we'll give the nightkill to Player C who will kill Player B."
NO! God this is simply saying oh hey mafia this is who you should kill if you get the vote!!!! It's like talking in twilight, a very scummy suggestion.
Here he didn't misrep me, but instead begins to grasp at straws. Essentially every point he's made against me is grasping at straws. At one point he says I'm scummy for suggesting a time table. And his "connections" between me and vezo are just that I've accused him of being scum, therefore I'm distancing from him. That's obviously a flawed argument. I agreed with exe once (on that we should coordinate who gets the NK) and he claims that tied us together. And he says I
SO wrote:
Shattered wrote:Haschel, if the Executioner executes who we (as Town) agree on, whether or not that player flips Town, we still should follow through with our agreed nightkill.

Make sense?
First really scummy thing from shattered. Town should not still vote the person they agreed on regaurdless of the flip(which is why I'm against planning it). After that person flips they have connections and ties to other players that HAVE to be taken into account.
SO takes this out of context of the conversation. HC said that he would vote for the same person to give the NK as the executioner, but would change his vote if the executioner killed a townie. Shattered, as far as my understanding went, was just saying that he needs to vote for the agreed NK'r no matter who flips town, or else the mafia will definately get the NK. Otherwise it would've made no sense why Shattered quoted HC, because if he were talking about the nightkill it would've been an unrelated thought.
SO wrote:
Shattered wrote:Twisted went rolefshing in his VERY FIRST POST. All that setup speculation, tossing out the possibility of "investigative roles" and "protective roles" -- why not just ask the cop and the doc to raise their hands?
Wow OMGUS! Anyway he didn't ask for them to raise there hands he made a valid point. Also nice way to deffend Vezo there.
First of all, I don't see how there's any OMGUS. And SO contradicts himself again. He say speculation is bad, but Twisted was speculating on all the ways the night could go and here SO says it's a "valid point". And I don't see any defense of Vezo in this post either.

SO, I know that you're going to accuse me of defending Exe and Shattered, but I made no defense for them. I just pointed out how you misrepped them.

For what it's worth, I think shattered is starting to lurk. I'm pretty sure I saw him reading this thread yesterday, but he never posted.

Also, Tragedy, I still would like an explanation of what you meant when you said Umbrage was distancing from you.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by StrungOver »

FF your chainsaw defense of Exe is noted also. A vezo lynch?
Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Final Fires »

StrungOver wrote:FF your chainsaw defense of Exe is noted also. A vezo lynch?
Look how he isn't able to respond to any of my points, so he tries to brush it off by posting this.

He is my top scum read, and I think we should execute him today.
Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Final Fires »

(Today meaning on Day one, night like THIS day in real life.)
Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Final Fires »

*not.

Ugg, sorry for triple posting ><

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”