StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by StrungOver »

because all you do is defend Exe, I will NOT respond to that. I will respond when Exe deffends himself.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Amrun »

FF has attacked Exe plenty of times in this thread. SO is full of misrep.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Final Fires »

This is getting no where, so I'm going to stop posting for tonight.

There was not a single defense of Exe in that last post. Quote one thing that was a defense of exe, instead of an explanation on how you misrepped him. Or at least respond to the points that weren't about exe.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by StrungOver »

I'm on my phone I'll do it tomorrow. And btw by telling me how I mis repped him and why what I said about him wasn't true you defended him! Some one kill vezo exe and ff the are the scum. 90 percent sure.
Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by Final Fires »

StrungOver wrote:I'm on my phone I'll do it tomorrow. And btw by telling me how I mis repped him and why what I said about him wasn't true you defended him! Some one kill vezo exe and ff the are the scum. 90 percent sure.
If that's how you judge it, then why not accuse me of defending shattered? Or Am of defending me?
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by StrungOver »

because you have already responded to your post. Let Exe defend him self before you jump on the oppertunity to defend him. I know he's your scum buddy and all but come on play better.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I agree with SO being the lynch for today or the night kill.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by Amrun »

Reasoning, or OMGUS?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:03 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Not Omgus. It's just a gut feel. Also because we still control the NK I think it's better to get rid of players we don't want in LyLo at night.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:13 am

Post by StrungOver »

Well we don't want you so die tonight or get killed today.
So you want me dead but have no reason? And you have no response to my case on you?
You sir are scum.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:34 am

Post by Tragedy »

I would call Vezok's posts towards SO somehow an OMGUS to avoid his death to live tonight.
Something fishy is gonna be fished soon.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Exe »

One comment:
SO wrote:Telling people not to vote for the person the town decides to elect as the NK'r is REALLY SCUMMY
I never said this. I have been telling people ALL FUCKING GAME that town needs to AGREE on the nigh killer.

And again:
SO wrote:Exe was trying to get people to not vote for a NK'r.
False.
SO wrote:FF your chainsaw defense of Exe is noted also. A vezo lynch?
Thank you for your MafiaWiki copy-pasta, now let's see if you actually have any fucking clue what chainsaw defense is.
Oh wait, you don't.
K, moving on.

SO needs to die today or tonight, I am stating this as fact.

Why? Because he is one of two things. Either 1) He is scum. or 2) he is so UNBELIEVABLY pants-on-head newb that he SHOULD NOT BE IN A NON-NEWBIE GAME.
This is causing SO MUCH distraction, it has to end. He misreps, he takes things ridiculously out of context, and he contradicts himself over and over again. The only people who would do all of that is a scum OR someone who can't honestly think successfully.
And I have my money on the "scum" side of the argument.

Amrun, kill SO today, we give you the night kill, and then just don't use it. How does that sound?
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Amrun »

Still not liking the no-nightkill, so what does everyone else think?

Killing SO is fine, though... You're right. This is either scum or incredibad town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:18 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Giving SV until monday to respond to prod...
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

Hi, prod received. Freak snowstorm (10 inches in 12 hours) took out internet for 36 hours and power for 12. I've read thread; I would be down with a Strungout execution because, as Exe said, he's either scum or kindergarten Newbie.

Will contribute more later tonight (7 games to catch up on, plus work and other online stuff.).

If we're requiring officiality:

Kill: StrungOut

P-edit: Geez, mallow, have patience. :P
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Tragedy »

@Mod: If you don't decide to use your night-kill executioner abilities, do you still keep it for the next night or is it just given to someone else?
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Amrun wrote:Still not liking the no-nightkill, so what does everyone else think?
I'm in favour of a night-kill myself, but I'll go with the majority. Amrun just seems one of the more sensible players (especially when compared to some), and If she can kill a mafioso that'd be awesome
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
Kill: StrungOut
You mean StrungOver?

I'll go with a SO execution, but I don't want this to be a chance for other suspects to wriggle out of the scummy spotlight, such as Tragedy and others :s
vezokpiraka wrote:Not Omgus. It's just a gut feel.
The gut feel is a scum's best weapon. Surely you have more than this, or it does look like an Omgus :/
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:16 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Tragedy wrote:@Mod: If you don't decide to use your night-kill executioner abilities, do you still keep it for the next night or is it just given to someone else?
You do not have to night-kill if you don't want to. However you give up your chance at killing if you choose to not kill. No one else will get a chance to kill that night and you won't get to kill the next night either unless you get a majority of votes again.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Exe »

mallowgeno wrote:
Tragedy wrote:@Mod: If you don't decide to use your night-kill executioner abilities, do you still keep it for the next night or is it just given to someone else?
You do not have to night-kill if you don't want to. However you give up your chance at killing if you choose to not kill. No one else will get a chance to kill that night and you won't get to kill the next night either unless you get a majority of votes again.
Which frankly ISN'T A BAD THING.

In NORMAL MAFIA, we have 1 lynch, and scum have 1 kill. In this, we can have ONLY LYNCHES.

See how that's WAY BETTER than our normal opportunities?

And yet people want to give a night kill with not much discussion because somehow not doing so would be hurting the town :roll:
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Umbrage »

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I take a couple days off, and everyone starts competing for THE SCUM OF THE YEAR AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!

FF and Amrun might as well be a hydra account. Suddenly they're all over SO. Exe as well. And of course SV comes in and jumps SMACK onto the bandwagon!!!!!!

What did I tell you? An SO wagon will draw scum. In the last couple pages, FF has gone from leaning town to likely scum in my eyes. Amrun as well, despite the fact that their kill targets are the same.

Charter actually gets townie points. He ignored the SO wagon, and pretty much admitted to tunneling, something I don't see scum doing. Bad town, yes. Scum, no.

I can see a few potential scum teams in this mess:

Amrun/Final Fires/Exe: This one actually makes a lot of sense. They distance each other, but never say they want another one dead. Exe acts out, Amrun reels him in, they distract the town and Amrun gets townie points. Final Fires proposes one strategy early in the game, Exe says he's wrong and proposes something else. Either way, one of them is a town leader. The more I think about it, the more likely this seems.

Shattered Viewpoint/vezokpiraka/Exe: Notice how SV and vezok jump on the SO wagon, riding on the coattails of the bigger players. Also note how Exe never found the other two scummy in this game. SO listed all three of them on his scum list, there's some more lovely motivation to jump on his wagon.

Tragedy/Shattered Viewpoint/Final Fires: It's likely that the scum have different activity levels. These three players have been more or less ignoring each other all game. FF reads SV as slightly scum to null all game, but won't really say much about him or give a definite read. SV has nothing on FF.

So who are my top suspects now? I have no clue. I need to think... I need calm restored to this thread... I need to re-read...
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Umbrage »

EBTWODP:
Amrun as well, despite the fact that their kill targets are the same.
Let this read: "Amrun has been attacking SO, despite the fact that their kill targets are the same."
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Prod Ant

where'd Haschel go? :?
Umbrage wrote: Amrun/Final Fires/Exe: This one actually makes a lot of sense. They distance each other, but never say they want another one dead. Exe acts out, Amrun reels him in, they distract the town and Amrun gets townie points. Final Fires proposes one strategy early in the game, Exe says he's wrong and proposes something else. Either way, one of them is a town leader. The more I think about it, the more likely this seems.
If that is the scum team then those 3 are playing very cleverly. :s
A Tragedy/SO/wildcard(Haschel, Vezok, Amrun, FF, Ant) mafia team seems more likely to myself :neutral:
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Exe »

LOL Has Umbrage even READ SO's posts?
Umbrage wrote:"Amrun has been attacking SO, despite the fact that their kill targets are the same."
LOL

Because, you know, agreeing on a scum suspect means that the other person MUST BE TOWN.
That's exactly why buddying exists :roll:
Fail.
Umbrage wrote:Shattered Viewpoint/vezokpiraka/Exe: Notice how SV and vezok jump on the SO wagon, riding on the coattails of the bigger players. Also note how Exe never found the other two scummy in this game.
Except that I
have
said that SV is scummy. So your fail-reading wins you some serious points.

Oh Also
Umbrage wrote:An SO wagon will draw scum.
You said that BEFORE SO FUCKING POSTED ANYTHING.

So you're telling me you were psychic and
knew
that you'd find SO townie once he finally posted?

BULL FUCKING SHIT.

You never even ONCE commented on SO's big post, meaning you either A) don't want to admit that it's complete scum-shit and are trying to save a buddy. Or B) Never fucking read it, in which case either you or SO are scum and the other probably isn't.

Does anyone else notice how Umbrage's reads are completely fucking obvious?
He ISN'T thinking about what's actually going on, he's just posting literally the most OBVIOUS reads he can come up with.
Example:
Umbrage wrote:SO listed all three of them on his scum list, there's some more lovely motivation to jump on his wagon.
You're right, the three of us are a scum team and ALL FUCKING THREE OF US JUST OMGUS'D THE TOWNIE WHO CALLED US THE TOP 3 SCUM.
That's TOTALLY what I would do as scum...
if I was completely fucking retarded.

Umbrage is either scum or clueless. Either way, he and SO both need to die so this fucking nonsense can end.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Amrun »

Okay, explain to me why I wouldn't be suspicious of someone whose arguments make NO SENSE AT ALL. Just because I agree with SO's kill targets does not mean that SO can't be scum, and saying so is actually scummy. What's important here is the line of reasoning, not the actual kill targets. In fact, I think it would be a good tactic for scum to choose mostly the same kill targets as the town's top town read (me, and I only say that because I got elected executioner), but then to come up with some new line of thinking to demonstrate so it doesn't look like sheeping. The fact that that "new line of thinking" makes just about ZERO SENSE is a scumtell, in my eyes.

As I have expressed SEVERAL TIMES, I still would rather kill Vezok, Shattered Viewpoint, Tragedy (in that order). StrungOver is now #4 on that list.

#4 doesn't mean LET'S KILL HIM!

However, as executioner, I feel it's my duty to tell people when someone becomes a viable kill in my eyes. I assume that the town will avoid asking me to kill my townreads. That's what I would do if someone else were the executioner.

Umbrage, you're really not making a hell of a lot more sense than SO anymore, which is a disappointment to me since I had a strong town read on you in the beginning of the game and agreed with a lot of what you said. That's gone out the window now. :/

Not sure what to say about this FF business. He is my top town read and all he's doing is pointing out the obvious logical fallacies in StrungOver's arguments... Of course I agree. Everyone should. Logical fallacies are logical fallacies, period.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Exe wrote:So you're telling me you were psychic and knew that you'd find SO townie once he finally posted?
Tee hee. Typical Exe. Completely ignore everything I say and attribute ridiculous statements to me. Show me where I said SO was town. Because I actually said I had a gut read of scum on him.
Umbrage, you're really not making a hell of a lot more sense than SO anymore, which is a disappointment to me since I had a strong town read on you in the beginning of the game and agreed with a lot of what you said. That's gone out the window now. :/
OMGUS? I'm wondering...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”