aaah400
Goon
aaah400
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by aaah400 »

evilpacman18 wrote:
aaah400 wrote:i cannot find how many mafia, how many town, how many etc there are.
6 Docs
2 Vigilantes
2 Mafia Goons
1 Mafia Doc
1 SK
Thx u pacman.

Now to the Kage problem as people do suspect him as being mafia like. I do not disagree with people that people think he is mafia as he did act very scum like within his posts ( if people say to show evidence i can). But he did claim vigilante. we can see what he will do at night 1 since he said he wants to prove that he was vigilante, but yet again, he might kill the wrong person which worries me :/. I go both ways on Kage's case
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.
The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius.
aaah400
aaah400
Goon
aaah400
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by aaah400 »

@Andrew. Counter claim of me suspecting Cake and Park to be on same side. of course i may be mistaking but in my view seems to me they are buddying up. Heres something to think about
aaah400
aaah400
Goon
aaah400
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:53 pm

Post by aaah400 »

chocolate cake wrote:[quote="Parknourie]Vote: Chocolate Cake
Totally not on my side on this game.
Hm, I didn't think you would start flailing for another few pages, but so much the better.[/quote][/quote]

This is as if they knew what they were doing but didnt expect this to happen. But of course i may be wrong as they did of course vote each other, but i will keep my
FOS: Chocolate and Park
and of course my vote is on Chocolate atm
wizrak
wizrak
Goon
wizrak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Post by wizrak »

Chocolate Cake wrote:
Chocolate Cake wrote:
wizrak wrote:VOTE: chocalate cake

You are taking the random vote stage WAY TOO SERIOUSLY
What are you talking about?
Still want to know this, wizrak.

aaah fencesits like a pro.
As you want to know about wat I just said (which is SOOOOOOOO SIMPLE) , like it said, people vote random chinks to see their reaction, and ur's (well was) VERY SERIOUS

DO U GET IT KNOW?
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Post by Olinea »

Vote Count 1.02

[3] Kagetora - evilpacman18, MrBump, Rain
[2] parknourie - wasamasas, Chocolate Cake
[2] Chocolate Cake - parknourie, aaah400
[1] wasamasas - andrew94

[4] Not Voting - vatesi, Kagetora, Klazam, wizrak

wizrak, I've noticed you have BBCode disabled when you post. Make sure to enable it or your votes won't officially go through.

No modkill will take place. However, the game should still not be discussed outside of the thread.

Please tell me if there are any mistakes with the votecount. With 12 alive it is 7 to lynch. Deadline is set for Saturday, March 12.
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
wizrak
wizrak
Goon
wizrak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:24 pm

Post by wizrak »

As I was flicking through the forum, I found that Klazam DID NOT WRITE ANYTHING SO FAR,
I suspect him of waiting for the day to end without much trouble

Therefore, [vote]Klazam[/vote]
wizrak
wizrak
Goon
wizrak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by wizrak »

VOTE: Klazam
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by andrew94 »

@aah400 do you know what counterclaim means?

@wizrak,, QFT THAT MEANS HE GETS REPLACED?
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
aaah400
aaah400
Goon
aaah400
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:20 pm

Post by aaah400 »

Yes. Counter claim = claim in order to save yourself.
aaah400
aaah400
Goon
aaah400
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by aaah400 »

Ok then if counter claim is wrongly used here. Then state reasons y chocolate is not buddy with Park. as i have stated before, they might not be partners but right now its suspicious for me
vatesi
vatesi
Townie
vatesi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Post by vatesi »

The problem is, ANY scum who is accused can claim vigilante since we have no way of validating vigilantes in the near future. SK's and mafia goons have exactly the same powers that vigilantes have. We cannot not lynch someone based solely on their vigilante claim.

However, after reading http://mafiascum.net/forum/search.php?a ... 3&sr=posts I believe he is genuinely a vigilante. I would expect a newbie to give up more easily if he were a mafia caught in such a situation, but he has tried to defend himself to the very end.

But... now I'm not sure whose the next scummiest candidate ~(o_o)~
Kagetora
Kagetora
Townie
Kagetora
Townie
Townie

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Post by Kagetora »

Now to the Kage problem as people do suspect him as being mafia like. I do not disagree with people that people think he is mafia as he did act very scum like within his posts ( if people say to show evidence i can). But he did claim vigilante. we can see what he will do at night 1 since he said he wants to prove that he was vigilante, but yet again, he might kill the wrong person which worries me :/. I go both ways on Kage's case
To be entirely honest I'm leaning towards taking a shot at Pacman for railing on me so hard based on a misinterpretation that I think we both took too far. That being said, odds say he's a townsperson and I'm not sure I want to risk the fallout that would happen if he did end up being town which would probably result in my lynch and the loss of two townspeople.

No modkill will take place. However, the game should still not be discussed outside of the thread.
I would like to clarify that I have not discussed this game with anyone outside of this thread who also visits this forum. I was merely consulting with a friend of mine who I often play mafia with in real life. I both doubt this is, and hope that it isn't, against the rules.
SK's and mafia goons have exactly the same powers that vigilantes have.
With one key exception being that SK cannot die at night due to his bulletproof vest.
I would expect a newbie to give up more easily if he were a mafia caught in such a situation, but he has tried to defend himself to the very end.
Also to be entirely fair and open, I'm not entirely new. I have played before on another site that wasn't dedicated to this type of thing and was just a side interest. At the same time, the atmosphere there was more relaxed and it's been quite awhile since I last visited there.

As a final note, as I still do not see sufficient reason to truly lynch anybody thus far, with no actions and merely words that can be interpreted and misinterpreted, truthful and deceitful, I'm going to go with what I truly believed was the right course of action and...

Vote: No lynch
Ratio of Day 1 Mislynches: 1/1
wizrak
wizrak
Goon
wizrak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by wizrak »

vatesi wrote:The problem is, ANY scum who is accused can claim vigilante since we have no way of validating vigilantes in the near future. SK's and mafia goons have exactly the same powers that vigilantes have. We cannot not lynch someone based solely on their vigilante claim.

However, after reading http://mafiascum.net/forum/search.php?a ... 3&sr=posts I believe he is genuinely a vigilante. I would expect a newbie to give up more easily if he were a mafia caught in such a situation, but he has tried to defend himself to the very end.

But... now I'm not sure whose the next scummiest candidate ~(o_o)~
I have two questions for u
1) why are u protecting Him
2) what makes u think noobs will give up in the middle
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:51 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I hate when people don't understand the difference between not knowing who to lynch and wanting to no lynch. There's NO NEED OR RUSH to place your vote. No lynching D1 is ridiculously idiotic. You don't need to have your vote on it just because you don't have anyone to vote for.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:00 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

vatesi wrote:he has tried to defend himself to the very end.
Kagetora wrote:Lynch me if you wish
I'm disappointed. I had a town read on you, vatesi. No more.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

aaah400 wrote:Yes. Counter claim = claim in order to save yourself.
Not at all -_-

Counter claiming is when someone claims the same role that someone else already claimed. It doesn't work as well in games with this setup because of how many PRs appear more than once.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:34 am

Post by MrBump »

WHY DO I GO TO SLEEP
TO WAKE UP
TO A PILE OF BULLSHIT
*cracks fingers*
Kagetora wrote:Also curious on exactly how the logic process worked to "prove" I'm scum. You random vote me, I have nothing against me other than "I didn't read my PM very closely" and how do I defend against that? When I counter-random vote it makes me scum?
Putting things in "quotes" like that acts like you are quoting what was said by people, DESPITE THE FACT NO ONE SAID YOU WERE PROVED. You're making your situation worse than it is.

Kagetora wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:I voted you before the game even started, that should have clearly not been serious. And your vote wasn't "counter-random" as I hadn't placed a random vote on you. I had a fake vote on you that didn't even count because it was before the game. Let's take that term apart real quick.
Valid point. Lynch me if you wish.

Unvote
I... I... I... So we caught him, eh? Everyone was so focused on the "Lynch me" that no one really noticed the "Valid point" part. Because we caught him.
ALSO, notice how he's so intent on No Lynching because odds say we'll hit Town if we lynch. Yet he's willing to be lynched? HMMMMMMM...

Kagetora wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:
Kagetora wrote:Lynch me if you wish.
ATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATE
QFT

If you wish to call it that sure. I admit I was in the wrong and I don't see enough evidence to convict someone else or any evidence to defend myself.
Counter-random. Oxymoronic in and of itself, random in this case means without purpose, except that the purpose of the vote is to counter.
I'm pretty sure what I meant was clear enough, even if it wasn't denotatively what I said. If you wish me to truly elucidate on what I meant please ask for a clarification rather than nitpick about the exact definitions of words.
BUT. What are you countering? A vote that didn't count because it was made BEFORE the game? Technically there was no vote. So there was nothing to counter but you chose to counter anyway. Bit defensive, aren't we? What do you have to be defensive about, eh?
I withdrew my vote, and the inverse can also be said about you. Bit aggressive aren't we? What do you have to be aggressive about eh?
OMGUSOMGUSOMGUSOMGUSOMGUSOMGUSOMGUSOMGUSOMGUSOMGUSOMGUSOMGUSOMGUSOMGUS
Kagetora wrote:3. Oh but doesn't it? If I were mafia wouldn't I be more interested in lynching somebody in general? I do not want to lynch today, and my vote against you was merely a response to the vote I incorrectly perceived to be against me. I withdrew it because I didn't have an argument that held up when scrutinized, and truly didn't make sense to myself anymore.
"If I were Mafia" is basically a way of saying "I'm Mafia so I acted like Town and when people called me out on it I would go WELL Y'SEE IF I WERE MAFIA I WOULDN'T DO THAT so therefore I can't lose!"
Kagetora wrote:Ok then well I'll open a final gambit because I'll probably get lynched by the bandwagon at this point.

I'm a vigilante and if you let me survive this day I'll do what I can to prove it to you.

I understand that you probably want to kill me because you've never seen my play style and am therefore a somewhat random factor in this game. I promise you I have not lied at all during this game and if you lynch me you can prove that.
>Final gambit on D1 on Page 3 at L-2
I think he said at one point something along the lines of "Well generally you claim at L-1" BUT YOU WEREN'T AT L-1.
More "lynch me" AtE going on there.

wizrak wrote:Mod, Can u plz re-pm my role? I forgot it =P
Thanks

Resent.
wizrak's a pretty cool guy, eh posts nothing but fluff and doesn't afraid of anything.

parknourie wrote:
Vote: Chocolate Cake

OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO SCUM
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

wizrak wrote:VOTE: chocalate cake

You are taking the random vote stage WAY TOO SERIOUSLY
WE AREN'T IN RVS
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

aaah400 wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:
parknourie wrote:
Vote: Chocolate Cake

This guy just claimed scum.
Explain please? So who just admitted scum? Park or Cake? By the sound of things its cake at the moment
I would say aaah's OBVSCUM now but OH WAIT EVERYONE IS FUCKING OBVSCUM IN THIS GAME O_O

wizrak wrote:As I was flicking through the forum, I found that Klazam DID NOT WRITE ANYTHING SO FAR,

Therefore, VOTE: Klazam
*eye twitch*
What the hell is this.

IN CONCLUSION:

Pacman is town.
Chocolate Cake is town.

Kage, wizrak and parknourie are scum.

Can we has game win now?
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:36 am

Post by MrBump »

Oh, other people are scummy certainly but those three are the scum IMO. If we don't lynch one of them today, I will be very sadface.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:53 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Marill, go read vatesi's interactions with Kage again. What do you think? When he unvoted Kage at L-1 I assumed it was to avoid a lynch on Page 3 so that post looked VERY pro-town to me. His recent defense of Kage AFTER his wagon has gone down to 3 people has at least 3 blatant lies in it and is one of the worst posts I've seen all game and it changes the alignment of his other notable post drastically. Now it just looks like not wanting to bus a scumbuddy by page 3.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:58 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Blatant lie #1
vatesi wrote:The problem is, ANY scum who is accused can claim vigilante since we have no way of validating vigilantes in the near future.
Blatant lie #2 (Also a misrep of the intentions of this wagon)
vatesi wrote:SK's and mafia goons have exactly the same powers that vigilantes have. We cannot not lynch someone based solely on their vigilante claim.

Blatant lie #3
vatesi wrote:but he has tried to defend himself to the very end.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:43 am

Post by MrBump »

I basically agree with you. He was looking town to me then he started defending Kage. WHICH IS NOT THAT SCUMMY, but defending him with the worst defence of all time is.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

andrew94 wrote:@aah400 do you know what counterclaim means?
Forget that, does he know what "buddying" means? (I think that's what he's accusing me of, but I'm not entirely sure)
wizrak wrote:As you want to know about wat I just said (which is SOOOOOOOO SIMPLE) , like it said, people vote random chinks to see their reaction, and ur's (well was) VERY SERIOUS

DO U GET IT KNOW?
First off, either cut out the condescending tone or spell words correctly.

Second off, we had a wagon up to L-2 and a claim at that point. I think that qualifies as "serious."
wizrak wrote:As I was flicking through the forum, I found that Klazam DID NOT WRITE ANYTHING SO FAR,

Therefore, VOTE: Klazam
Well, there's a very easy way to find out if Klazam is just not posting here. Let's look up his posts site-wide...

Nope, doesn't look like he's been on since his first post.
Kage wrote:As a final note, as I still do not see sufficient reason to truly lynch anybody thus far, with no actions and merely words that can be interpreted and misinterpreted, truthful and deceitful, I'm going to go with what I truly believed was the right course of action and...
You were run up to L-2 and forced to claim in a matter of a couple pages. Regardless of how you flip, I will eat my own s$#% if all those wagoners are town.

Who's the scum?
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:53 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

This is a public service announcement reminding everyone that park is still scum and in desperate need of votes.
Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Rain »

Kagetora's views seem so alien to me. Promoting No Lynch, claimed vigilante but advocating not killing someone because that target may be town. His general play so far seems to be "play safe". I do not like.

MrBump seems to be picking on easy targets so far. Probably scum.
MrBump wrote:Kage, wizrak and parknourie are scum.
There's something fishy about aaah400. I'm not quite sure if he's scummy, or his late join date in conjunction with his bad English.

Chocolate Cake is probably town. Definitely not a D1 lynch candidate.
All cats die. Socrates died. Therefore, Socrates was a cat.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:31 am

Post by MrBump »

I'm not scum so Rain is ConfScum.

I just used some logic that had been used in this thread by two of those three people.

I also dislike the way Kage is so keen on NL'ing because we might hit Town, but as he's a Vig, and he seems to think Mafia is nothing but lucky guessing, he has a low chance of hitting Mafia. WHAT THE FU-

Also, you say I'm "probably scum" yet your vote is on Kage and you have barely commented on him. Do elaborate.

Return to “Completed Open Games”