Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU HAD AN INNOCENT INVESTIGATION ON MARBLE.

WHY IN THE FUCK OF ALL SHOTS

/PURPLE
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Fate »

OR WAIT FOR THE MC TO FINISH

/PURPLE
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

Who is TL, meaning I have no idea who that is short for. I want to make sure the shot gets carried through sooner than later, so I want to get it sent to him as well.

Also, we are DayVig for 4 days, starting on the 33. If Llamarble isn't killed or flips town, and we lynch with in the next 3-4 days (and it's town again), we can possibly have our shot for the next game day.

PEDIT:
You said yourself you think we are naive... if you iso Llamarble, his actions just don't fit. My shot was between Robo, Llamarble, and Mafuyu today.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

TL is TheLonging.
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Mafuyu »

Still curious why Mafuyu. o.O
Guh. The words.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

Mafuyu wrote:Still curious why Mafuyu. o.O
Process of elimination.

You, Robo, and Llamarble are the least townie of the bunch.

Exe and ConSpiracy are after that, with everyone else pretty much town in my opinion.

I am just culling out the risks at this point.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Huh, I'mma die now? Since all I get after dying for real is a llama/goat:
Bah! Go town!

I would have liked a little warning and opportunity to explain whatever actions of mine you thought "didn't fit," since there IS a reasonable explanation and I have a good memory so I could probably have given my full train of thought where necessary.
And I would have liked to be around to find a way to win for sure after the massclaim finished.
Oh well,
Reads & ideas for making sure we don't lose incoming.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by Fate »

*sigh*
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Fate »

Unless Cupcake pulled off a beautiful gambit...
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

Llamarble wrote:Huh, I'mma die now? Since all I get after dying for real is a llama/goat:
Bah! Go town!

I would have liked a little warning and opportunity to explain whatever actions of mine you thought "didn't fit," since there IS a reasonable explanation and I have a good memory so I could probably have given my full train of thought where necessary.
And I would have liked to be around to find a way to win for sure after the massclaim finished.
Oh well,
Reads & ideas for making sure we don't lose incoming.
I gave fair warning about the 3 suspects I had at beginning of day. I was planning on shooting Mafuyu, but when you said you Jailkept me on Night 3, and I received no indication of being roleblocked, you jumped up to top. The CPR doc comment back on Day 3 (which led to me investigating you) didn't sit well with me either.

You have never voted for known scum other than Beefster on Day 1 where you plopped your vote down, disappeared, reappeared to comment that he wasn't lynched yet, and then disappeared again.

As I said, I am culling risks. If you really are not scum, you'd best give some pretty convincing arguments who should go.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Gah I just realized it was really late (3 am) so I'm going to dump what I had so far and go to bed.

You apparently were a jailkeeper too, and jailkeepers can't get roleblocked. (Would this apply to a scum jailkeeper submitting a kill? That could deconfirm some players)

As for my Beefster vote, I think you have me mixed up with Kitomo. I voted Beefster for the "thinking the people helping you lynch scum are scum" tell, then voted him harder when he started assuming a daycop of himself had come up guilty. I also pointed out the weirdness of TMH's treatment of Beefster. I did unfortunately think Mongoose was town. I thought Alantwo was scummy but Magua seemed less so. I've found Mafuyu & Robo scummy for much of the game.

As for the CPR thing I simply didn't realize nonguaranteed sanity could only be between sane and naive. I claimed because GreyIce said he was watcher and asked for watch-ees to claim; apparently the scum decided the chances GreyIce was gambiting were high enough to not claim (or were lurking during the gambittime).

Out of my roles, vig is pretty provable; I don't think scum have an equivalent for regular vigilante, so a 2 kill night during my vigperiod would make me town.

Reads:
Nice thing is with only one scum left, any claimed action confirming a player as town actually confirms them as town.
Confirmed town, barring weirdness:
LLD (Mafuyu weak doctor)
Rena (Roleblocked by me and cupcake)
Fate (roleblocked by Rena)
Me! Though obviously you all don't know that.

Town:
Exe would have to have bussed his whole team in a row.

Probably town:
Cupcake shot TMH. And voted Mongoose. And voted Beefster for awhile then changed their mind. But they did govern maguascum.
THB was on the magua lynch and the Beefster/TMH lynches. Was against Mongoose lynch though.

Mreh:
Kitomo was on Beefster lynch

Scum:
Mafuyu
Robocopter

I think it may be possible to guarantee a win since we can use roleblockers to confirm more people as town.
today: 10 players, 3 confirmed town. Lynch Exe during supersaint period (?) (force scummiest player to hammer) & dayvig -> 7 w/3 conf. town.
nighttime a confirmed townie will likely die, but hopefully we can confirm another from night actions and have 6 with 3 confirmed town after nighttime. Then we just vig & lynch down to 3 confirmed townies and one scumbag.

So I think we pretty much are guaranteed to win unless something weird happens with a scum appearing as confirmed town.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:59 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Red (3 days) - Neighbor
Blue (2 days) - weak doctor
yellow (2 days) - vanilla townie
green (2 days) - doctor
purple (2 days) - supersaint

Have only used my green docs:
N1 - Rena
N2 - nuthin, was either vt or supersaint
N3 - GreyICE (kill went through: naive or roleblocked)
N4 - Cupcake

I was last right?

- Are you guys sure roleblocks can't be roleblocked?
- If the mafia who sends in the kill is a roleblocker, will the kill be certain to go through? (i.e. not roleblockable)

I would normally come with a plan to guarantee a win for us, but I don't have the time for that. I suggest we wait for me being weak so I can clear someone else, it will be the only thing I can be useful of. Of course only when others have something useful, too. My weak cycle starts in 4 days PD 37.

Is there anybody without a life who can make some sheat about what all information?
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:17 am

Post by Parama »

Uh... I don't have time for this. Let's just go with the reveal.

Llamarble,
Mafia Jailkeeper
, killed Day 5.

Town wins!

You guys have the worst timing ever ;_;
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:21 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Yay town, this was too easy.
Best game to replace in ever.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:27 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Wow.... >.>
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:58 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

Lulz that was fun

lol @ Beefster scum trying to lecture me about proper mafia game theory when ~10 of my town reads were along with him and his scum buddy.

GreyIce and Fate were cool too :D
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:59 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

"right

Also I am confused as to why Llamarble wasn't lynched right after Grey's gambit.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:14 am

Post by Fate »

You played hard until the end in case Cupcake was bluffing.

GG Marble.

The rest of scum: lol

People who thought I was scum: lol

GreyIce gambit: nice
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:44 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

:D
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I can't believe scum let me and Kat live to the end game.

Here were our roles (we weren't lying before)
4 Days -
Naive Day Cop
(unless Llamarble was godfather at the time of scanning) - Scanned Fate within an hour of the game start just for the lulz, and Llamarble on Day 3 after his CPR Doc comment.
4 Days -
Governor
- Stopped the Magua lynch, mainly because I just wanted to use the Governor ability, but also for doubts of KitoMo's alignment.
5 Days -
Jailkeeper
- Jailkept TMH Night 1 (which probably stopped the kill looking at the actions), Fate Night 3, and Rena Night 4
4 Days -
Day Vigie
- Shot TMH Day 2, Shot Llamarble Day 5.
2 Days -
Busdriver
- Swapped us and Mafuyu on Night 2.

Interestingly, every night of the game fell on a Night Action ability for us. It was pretty sweet. I think after Day 1 of the game, I just took control of CupcakePanda and Kat just kind of rode with all my decisions. I'm not a very good Hydra lol, I just started making decisions for both of us without even consulting him after a while.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I think scum needed one more member (6/20) considering all the power town was undoubtedly going to have during the game. While more or less every scum was caught via actual scum hunting, every town player having power of some type at some point, just stacks the odds against the scum team.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:16 am

Post by GreyICE »

YAY!

THB... what do you think of my gambits now? Huh? Huh?

Llamarble... good job. I had you read as scum from the minute you responded to me (check the dead thread for details) but that last post you had even me nearly convinced! And I used you to hunt down Magua!
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:23 am

Post by GreyICE »

A good point brought up in the dead thread was how OP Day Vig/Assassin is. If the scum had two assassins, despite our excellent play we'd be staring down probably 4-5 players left right now. Similarly, day vigs tore a hole in their team, and if we coordinated it properly we probably could have had 4-5 pseudo lynches per day.

I suggest moving Day Vig/Assassin to one shot ability, simply to balance it out :P

Other than that, it's really hard to say. Town play (granted, from like 1/4th the player list, but still) was so top-notch excellent and scum play was so unbelievably weak that it's hard to quantify how much that changed this game. Beefster and TMH were lulzy in retrospect, and Mongoose... I still laugh about that one. Llamarble must have just had his hand permanently plastered to his face watching his team implode :P
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:27 am

Post by GreyICE »

Lateralus22 wrote:Also I am confused as to why Llamarble wasn't lynched right after Grey's gambit.
The long and short? I wanted him alive, as far as I can tell Fate picked up on it, and THB was more willing to whine than complain.

The reason was I couldn't find the scumpartner. That made me suspect strongly (knowing 4 of the 5 scum) that it was someone who was inactive and/or replacing in. And I LOATH hunting down serial killers. It's always an exercise in "use night powers, roll dice, use night powers, roll dice."

Once Magua charged in I was like: this! This is the last member! Panda kinda janked my brilliant plan to lynch magua and vig Llamarble :P
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I caught the idea as well, but Naive Day Cop really screwed with my head on it for a bit. When we got Town result back after scanning Llamarble from your gambit, I backed off him. I couldn't let him live past today though after the culmination of all his comments.

Vigs did really destroy the scum team... Who would Rena have shot if they could I wonder...? 3 of the 5 Scum deaths came at the hands of vigging action though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”