Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Fate »

The fuck makes. You think that?

Terrorist goon, aka different scumteam. Aka two scumleft.

AV thought I was scum opposite of him, explains his tiptoe fucking candy dance with the MC.

The Mc outed all the town PRs, like you predicted. I WAS ONE OF THOSE PRS IT WAS FUCKIN OBVIOUS AND YOU VOTE ME FOR WHAT.

SERIOSULY YOU THROUGH THE FUCKIN GAME AWAY AND NOW YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE YOU'RE FUCKED AND THERE'S TWO TEAMS.

AND YOU HAVNT MADE A SINGLE MENTION OF WHO THIS LAST SCUM IS, CUZ ITS NOT FUCKIN ME.

AV, DGB CROSKILL TONIGHT PLEASE.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

Not to mention the standard running around with yuor chicken cut off.

Your scum!Your the SK!
Your scum!

Your the SK!Your scum!

Your the SK!Your scum!

Your the SK!..... I dont even know how many times you flipflopped on me.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Fate »

My death was on YOU quickvoting when at lylo and me having NOT CLAIMED YET. And even aasking for scum to hammer. You. Fucking suck. And the dead qt and post game will ake that clear just like in stars aligned
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Fate »

OH BOOHOO MY READS CHANGE CUZ I CAN'T READ FUCKING MORONS GO FIGURE
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:The fuck makes. You think that?

Terrorist goon, aka different scumteam. Aka two scumleft.
.... There's 2 dead red...and 1 dead orange.... so there's 1 orange left............... :?: :?: :?: :?:
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh and once this game ends I'll be looking to ban you from this site. Enjoy.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Fate »

And you know waht? Fine. I admit lynching antb over avscum waa a mistake in retrospect given DGB scums push on AntB.

But still, it wasn't a TUNNE?TUNNELDONTLETHIMCLAIM. LYLOMISLYNCH worthy mistake.

Gl trying to get me banned assclown. No ones going to be on your side cept maybe scum grateful for your shitplay
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Benmage »

Do you also accept that there's 1 scum left yet?

Again: 2 dead red....1 dead orange.

How many left? (hence why we aren't in lylo)
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

So Fate, think AV is the last scum?
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

I was happy with tmh's death mainly because his reads were bad...so he cant be trusted in important game scenarios. It was also early enough were it had less game importance..and was a use of the bomb...not a lynch.

I'm fine with your death, although had you simply claimed (cop) fullclaim later instead of saying you'd claim later, you probably wouldn't have been quickhammered and AV probably be dead right now...SO thats on you.

Also I am fine with your death because you've been a rollercoaster of reads on me. Sk. Scum. Sk. etc etc that I would fear you mislynching me in lylo.

Btw Hito you're dying tonight so what do you think?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Haven't had too much time to ISO SC because a couple've clowns quicklynched, why do you ask

(I have newspaper stuff to do now, but after hopefully I can beat RC)
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

Because RC can come in at any second... And I can't imagine you not dying tonight.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Just go with gut...or whatever your currently thinking...whose the final scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

SC was red scum anyways....We are looking for the last orange scum... NS partner.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Gut is AV.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

I agree.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by Fate »

Hate all you fucking want, I was right WHEN IT MATTERS.

I rather have a clutch town player who's right 100% at lylo than some high and mighty "I suspected scum out of ylyloo hrrrurrrr" but when it came down to the wire they TRIP AND LOSE THE WHOLE THING.

Fine, only one ojscum left. Dgb DISAPPEAREDZ after her hammer but fine.

Still is fucking dumb since they BOTH needed to die and not me to ensure victory
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:I was right WHEN IT MATTERS.
:shifty: huh how, when? :? :?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:Still is fucking dumb since they BOTH needed to die and not me to ensure victory
Which could've been done had you not dicked around all game with not claiming. And then posting to claim later.....ZZZZZZ
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Fate's probably flipping scum anyway. He claims he doesn't let on he's scum until the lynch scene. His rant makes no sense. Apparently both me and DGB are scum with only one scum left? Yawn.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Fate »

Yeah I'm scum :twisted:

I give Ben a lot of hate, but he's really a decent scummer. I even shot SC because of his reads.

Gg town.

I wish my fakeclaim id been setting up woulda been heard, it would've bought me at LEAST a day...

Oh well.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

LOl
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

Rough partner...well played.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Fate »

I still was at work Ben, me not claiming was a poor reason to keep your vote on.

>_< scum with NS AGAIN...jesus what. A useless partner.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

Not bad lol... Called Jack scum. SC scum. and Fate/SpyreX different alignments.

Called tmh town :P

Was iffy with Ant, but leaning town.

Was wrong about AV

Was down to blow-up lurkerscum NS.

I thought SpyreX power was too good and maybe some sort of scum GF or SK fakeclaim.

I feel bad for SpyreX...he's seems less interested with mafia...plus i guess real lifes being a bitch, cause this game wasn't as strong as I've seen him.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”