evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:51 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

More people need to post more stuff in this thread.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:58 am

Post by MrBump »

^QFT.

Inb4YoYowantingtoNLandheturnedoutscum
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Kagetora
Kagetora
Townie
Kagetora
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Kagetora »

evilpacman18 wrote:
Kagetora wrote:You obviously don't understand what I'm saying. Yes, interpreting what other people say is good, but it simply cannot be the only thing you go off of. Yes it can be used as evidence, but without any actions, what good is it? Not much. And once again, if your incorrect speculation as to my scum nature results in my lynch, you will prove my point.
Oh I see. You're one of those noobs that thinks that the game can't be played without examining kills, claims, PR usage, etc. That's not true at all. For instance. Go read any game. It's SUPER RARE for scum to be caught because of who they killed. Also, how do you explain the countless lynches of scum before any of this information made itself available. The town is never well-informed and that doesn't get that much better until endgame in general. You're implying that all early lynches of scum are nothing more than dumb luck just because helpful solid information wasn't available. Blatant lie.
I guess we're just gonna have to agree to disagree here. The first day, it is very rare for an accurate lynch to happen in my experience. I'll leave it at that.

@MrBump: How have you missed the many clarifications I've posted? To finally settle the matter I sent a PM to the mod to ensure that I am indeed allowed to discuss with people not related to this forum. If this isn't true, then I won't do it again and I'll admit I misread the rules. Until then, drop the subject, please. It's getting us nowhere and repeating myself is getting tiresome.
Ratio of Day 1 Mislynches: 1/1
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Kagetora wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:
Kagetora wrote:You obviously don't understand what I'm saying. Yes, interpreting what other people say is good, but it simply cannot be the only thing you go off of. Yes it can be used as evidence, but without any actions, what good is it? Not much. And once again, if your incorrect speculation as to my scum nature results in my lynch, you will prove my point.
Oh I see. You're one of those noobs that thinks that the game can't be played without examining kills, claims, PR usage, etc. That's not true at all. For instance. Go read any game. It's SUPER RARE for scum to be caught because of who they killed. Also, how do you explain the countless lynches of scum before any of this information made itself available. The town is never well-informed and that doesn't get that much better until endgame in general. You're implying that all early lynches of scum are nothing more than dumb luck just because helpful solid information wasn't available. Blatant lie.
I guess we're just gonna have to agree to disagree here. The first day, it is very rare for an accurate lynch to happen in my experience. I'll leave it at that.

@MrBump: How have you missed the many clarifications I've posted? To finally settle the matter I sent a PM to the mod to ensure that I am indeed allowed to discuss with people not related to this forum. If this isn't true, then I won't do it again and I'll admit I misread the rules. Until then, drop the subject, please. It's getting us nowhere and repeating myself is getting tiresome.
Your experience?
:lol:
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by MrBump »

^Dat too is true.

The rule SPECIFICALLY STATES no talking outside of forum posting. Your friend IRL is not forum posting.

Why did you sign up for an Open game before a Newbie game?
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Klazam »

evilpacman18 wrote:More people need to post more stuff in this thread.
AGREED. (i know that includes me)

Kage V.S. Pacman feels like a townie on a townie to me. Kage is being stupid. I suggest you (Kage) to read the wiki, and a couple newbie games to understand how things go in this site. Their arugement is quite distracting.

My gut is telling me to VOTE: wizrak. The reason for that is NOT OMGUS. Its because when i read over the game, hes the one who gives out the least information possible in his posts. One-liners do not make a post useful. Opinions and scumhunting do.

Preview edit: KAGE- A LYNCH IS TOWN's ONLY WAY TO GET INFORMATION ON D1. A lynch forces people to take sides, cast votes, form opinions. without a lynch, mafia coast to a easy victory, through the use of WIFOM. Night is not public, Day is.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

MrBump wrote:I'm grasping at straws in my, what, third post in the thread? Are you actually serious? Despite the fact I already posted a "wall" about how I think three, possibly a fourth (I know there's three but yeah) are scum? Are you out of your mind?
Completely serious. Your "wall" is irrelevant to this issue. Rain talked about Kage, but you framed a question to make him look scummy and put him on the defensive.
BTW, there's 4 scum.
MrBump wrote:I just noticed, I EVEN SAID I WAS USING THE LOGIC IN THE SAME POST. LRN2READ.
Are you telling
me
to LRN2READ? You need to can that, because I think I'm one of the few people here who is reading the thread.
MrBump wrote:^Dat too is true.

The rule SPECIFICALLY STATES no talking outside of forum posting. Your friend IRL is not forum posting.

Quit harking on that friend issue.
Klazam wrote:

Kage V.S. Pacman feels like a townie on a townie to me. Kage is being stupid. I suggest you (Kage) to read the wiki, and a couple newbie games to understand how things go in this site. Their arugement is quite distracting.

My gut is telling me to VOTE: wizrak. The reason for that is NOT OMGUS. Its because when i read over the game, hes the one who gives out the least information possible in his posts. One-liners do not make a post useful. Opinions and scumhunting do.

Preview edit: KAGE- A LYNCH IS TOWN's ONLY WAY TO GET INFORMATION ON D1. A lynch forces people to take sides, cast votes, form opinions. without a lynch, mafia coast to a easy victory, through the use of WIFOM. Night is not public, Day is.
OK, so you agree with me that kage looks town?

Look at his wagon, then, and tell me who you think the opportunistic scum are, please.
wasamasas
wasamasas
Townie
wasamasas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by wasamasas »

uhm kinda cbf reading wall of text
still voting park
keen to bandwagon
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Klazam »

Cake- I want wizrak to be lynched ATM, but speaking of the Kagewagon, The scummiest of the three has to be MrBump.

Wizrak is worse, anyway.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by andrew94 »

err mrbump, didnt u see kage say that he's friend is not in mafiascum>???/

@kage, when you said nobody has counterclaimed your role, that is epic rolefishing (theres 2 vigs bro). then if you had claimed doctor, u knew in ur heart that you would be hammered by some people (cough cough)
im also comfuing this game with another so i have to reread later.
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by Rain »

The gist of my vote against Kage is mostly because of his reluctance to lynch/kill anyone D1. I find only scums have interest in not lynching anyone (barring MyLo situations). Lynching someone with the risk of lynching town sure as hell beats no chance to lynch scum. I have to admit though, it's more indicative to a newb player rather than a scummy player. However, as someone pointed out (Evilpacman?), Kage looks less like newbtown, more like newbscum.

(Off topic rant: Kage. Come on. Grow up. Don't get offended at every instance of trash talk. Are you new to mafia AND to the internet? Please, after this game, take our suggestion and play a newbie game or three. It will help yourself, and your future team mates.)

Regarding counter claims, no such can be made so far. We'd have to out too many people for it to be reliable. It should only be relevant later, D3 or so.

So.... Kage is scum, MrBump looks more like MrBus, and the third's active lurking. Amirite?
All cats die. Socrates died. Therefore, Socrates was a cat.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by andrew94 »

look i have read other mayo games where the vigs just claim(so asking for 2 cc's is fail, and bad) (and nobody cc's) and then all the town doctors just die becos no1 is protecting them and they lose endgame.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Rain wrote:So.... Kage is scum, MrBump looks more like MrBus, and the third's active lurking. Amirite?
Quite possibly. Kage still looks like newbscum to me mainly because of his stubbornness. In our arguments he's raised some good points and I've been totally willing to accept that I was wrong on a thing or two here or there. I expect that from every town player. Town know and accept that they can't be right every time. Kage here refuses to accept that no lynch is a bad idea and keeps throwing the whole "lynch me if you want, I still think D1NL is the best idea even though everyone else is giving me myriad reasons why it's insanely idiotic" out there. I was sort of like this my first game (I was scum) because with a bunch of formidable players (granted, that game had a more impressive player list), you think that if you say something wrong, you're gonna be lynched. (I played a much better first game than this guy though, just saying. I lived to the end.)

MrBump is looking scummy but I wouldn't say he's in my top 3 yet. The active lurker in the group would be vatesi. He's definitely scum. Notice how he's shut up since I called him out. Scared. I don't see the park wagon. I'm not saying I think he's town, he's on the semi-scummy side in my read, but I don't see enough for a case on him, let alone 2 votes (just 1 less than Kage IIRC, which is madness).

Predit: Going off of andrew's point, it would add an interesting dynamic to the game and make it an easy town win if both vigs claimed. We have Kage as a potential one so if two vigs outed themselves, we'd have one definite scum and if only one more comes out, we can put his lynch off for a bit. The main thing the doctors need to do is make sure we don't ALL protect the claimed vigs. One doc for each vig and then other docs just protect a random person from their other town reads and I think it could be a fairly easy town win. Not saying vigs should claim right after reading this post, I'd like some input from a bunch of the other players. I'm just speculating.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Klazam wrote:Cake- I want wizrak to be lynched ATM, but speaking of the Kagewagon, The scummiest of the three has to be MrBump.

Wizrak is worse, anyway.
The kagewagon was only 3? I think I remember it being a bit bigger.

So, what do you not like about MrBump?
Rain wrote:So.... Kage is scum, MrBump looks more like MrBus,
and the third's active lurking
. Amirite?
Agree w/ bolded (Klazam, maybe cat or vatesi).
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Klazam »

Cake- I looked at the votecount, only saw three names. Now that i looked over the thread again counting votes, i can see i missed two more (I think) . Mrbump is the scummiest one out of the five, i think, because of how he jumped on Kage. I'm still ambivalent about it.
vatesi
vatesi
Townie
vatesi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by vatesi »

evilpacman18 wrote:Blatant lie #1
vatesi wrote:The problem is, ANY scum who is accused can claim vigilante since we have no way of validating vigilantes in the near future.
Blatant lie #2 (Also a misrep of the intentions of this wagon)
vatesi wrote:SK's and mafia goons have exactly the same powers that vigilantes have. We cannot not lynch someone based solely on their vigilante claim.

Blatant lie #3
vatesi wrote:but he has tried to defend himself to the very end.
Active lurker kay, I'll accept that.

1. How can we validate a vigilante claim? I still don't see how.
2. Sorry they don't have 'exactly' the same powers, I forgot SK was bulletproof. I was trying to explain why we couldn't validate a vigilante, whatever.
3. I saw him as defending himself, if not in a resigned manner.

I'll admit this is my first mafia game online. I was lurking for a bit because of how you shot down my previous post. Kgo, show me how I'm scummy this time.
wizrak
wizrak
Goon
wizrak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by wizrak »

As I was reading down the massive Sherlork try-hards posting ugly stuff, I figured that Chocolate cake and Klazam have a rather clear teamwork as if they know each other either due to the fact they are friends or they are both scums trying to collaborate.
Cos in every Chocolate cake's responce to Klazam always had the word "AGREE" on it and backed him up
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Klazam »

Chocolate Cake wrote:
Klazam wrote:

Look at his wagon, then, and tell me who you think the opportunistic scum are, please.
Chocolate Cake wrote:
Klazam wrote:Cake- I want wizrak to be lynched ATM, but speaking of the Kagewagon, The scummiest of the three has to be MrBump.

Wizrak is worse, anyway.

. Amirite?
wizrak wrote:As I was reading down the massive Sherlork try-hards posting ugly stuff, I figured that Chocolate cake and Klazam have a rather clear teamwork as if they know each other either due to the fact they are friends or they are both scums trying to collaborate.
Cos in every Chocolate cake's responce to Klazam always had the word "AGREE" on it and backed him up
This is a blatant misrepresentation. SCUM AHOY. Look at the first two posts, Where is Cake's AGREE with me?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

vatesi wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:Blatant lie #1
vatesi wrote:The problem is, ANY scum who is accused can claim vigilante since we have no way of validating vigilantes in the near future.
Blatant lie #2 (Also a misrep of the intentions of this wagon)
vatesi wrote:SK's and mafia goons have exactly the same powers that vigilantes have. We cannot not lynch someone based solely on their vigilante claim.

Blatant lie #3
vatesi wrote:but he has tried to defend himself to the very end.
Active lurker kay, I'll accept that.

1. How can we validate a vigilante claim? I still don't see how.
2. Sorry they don't have 'exactly' the same powers, I forgot SK was bulletproof. I was trying to explain why we couldn't validate a vigilante, whatever.
3. I saw him as defending himself, if not in a resigned manner.

I'll admit this is my first mafia game online. I was lurking for a bit because of how you shot down my previous post. Kgo, show me how I'm scummy this time.
I can definitely show you how you're scummy this time. First of all, when I was writing the part where I called you an active lurker, first thing I thought was "he's gonna reply now since lurking is scummy." You probably would have looked more town just continuing lurking cuz now it seems that you're trying to please me. Also you're not reading since somewhere in mine and Kage's argument we agreed that #2 isn't really a blatant lie and I already explained #1, just read my post before this. Also, "resigned?" :roll: How could you possibly dispute that he didn't give up?
wizrak
wizrak
Goon
wizrak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by wizrak »

Chocolate Cake wrote:
MrBump wrote:I'm grasping at straws in my, what, third post in the thread? Are you actually serious? Despite the fact I already posted a "wall" about how I think three, possibly a fourth (I know there's three but yeah) are scum? Are you out of your mind?
Completely serious. Your "wall" is irrelevant to this issue. Rain talked about Kage, but you framed a question to make him look scummy and put him on the defensive.
BTW, there's 4 scum.
MrBump wrote:I just noticed, I EVEN SAID I WAS USING THE LOGIC IN THE SAME POST. LRN2READ.
Are you telling
me
to LRN2READ? You need to can that, because I think I'm one of the few people here who is reading the thread.
MrBump wrote:^Dat too is true.

Quit harking on that friend issue.
Klazam wrote:

Chocolate Cake wrote:

Wizrak is worse, anyway.

. Amirite?
If ur eyes are that shit, try using the ctrl+f button
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by andrew94 »

er pack im pretty sure i said its a bad idea.

its all gonna be wifom on who to protect
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by Klazam »

Its you who need glasses not me. It was Rain who Cake was agreeing with. not me. Also, Cake was asking me if i agreed that kage was town, it was not him agreeing with my statement.

Now im unsure if Wizrak is dumb or covering up.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by Klazam »

andrew94 wrote:er pack im pretty sure i said its a bad idea.

its all gonna be wifom on who to protect
And what is this saying?
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by andrew94 »

im talking to pacman when he misunderstood me
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:51 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

wizrak wrote:As I was reading down the massive Sherlork try-hards posting ugly stuff, I figured that Chocolate cake and Klazam have a rather clear teamwork as if they know each other either due to the fact they are friends or they are both scums trying to collaborate.
OK, first off, don't ever say that again. I'm pretty sure Sherlock Holmes would add more cocaine to his pipe if he ever met you.

Second off, I was agreeing with RAIN about the ACTIVE LURKERS (naming KLAZAM as one of these). Also, when I was talking to Klazam in the first thing you quoted, I was trying to wring more info out of him because he was being minimalistic.

Return to “Completed Open Games”