evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

andrew94 wrote:er pack im pretty sure i said its a bad idea.

its all gonna be wifom on who to protect
Exactly! The scum are gonna be more subject to the wifom than we will. They could guess that the docs would protect the vigs and aim for some other town and then the docs could possibly get away with not even protecting the vigs or they could guess that the docs are all gonna try to protect someone who doesn't claim vig because someone else will do it and aim for the vigs but there's no way ALL 6 doctors wouldn't protect either of the vigs. It puts both scum factions (Mafia and SK) in a position where they have to make a tough choice and any choice has an extremely high chance of being totally wrong.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
vatesi
vatesi
Townie
vatesi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:51 pm

Post by vatesi »

evilpacman18 wrote: I can definitely show you how you're scummy this time. First of all, when I was writing the part where I called you an active lurker, first thing I thought was "he's gonna reply now since lurking is scummy." You probably would have looked more town just continuing lurking cuz now it seems that you're trying to please me. Also you're not reading since somewhere in mine and Kage's argument we agreed that #2 isn't really a blatant lie and I already explained #1, just read my post before this. Also, "resigned?" :roll: How could you possibly dispute that he didn't give up?
Of course I'm going to answer you to please you. You're a strong voice, and can convince people to do things. Do you really care if I lied or not at this point in time? I really don't want to argue about something if no one cares.

About the vigilante plan: I can see it being strong the first night, but unnecessarily risky. If we lose 2+ doctors (very easy since the docs are uncoordinated, and with 4 killers running around) then the town will start dropping very fast from night 2 onwards.
vatesi
vatesi
Townie
vatesi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by vatesi »

actually fuck what i just wrote about vigs. we're gonna lose a bunch of doctors anyway regardless of whether the vigilantes claim. im sleeping now, ill check this later
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

vatesi wrote:Do you really care if I lied or not at this point in time?
:neutral:
unvote, vote: vatesi
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:40 pm

Post by Olinea »

Vote Count 1.03

[2] Kagetora - MrBump, Rain
[2] parknourie - wasamasas, Chocolate Cake
[2] Chocolate Cake - parknourie, aaah400
[1] wasamasas - andrew94
[1] Klazam – wizrak
[1] wizrak – Klazam
[1] vatesi – evilpacman18
[1] No Lynch - Kagetora

[1] Not Voting - vatesi

Please tell me if there are any mistakes with the votecount. With 12 alive it is 7 to lynch. Deadline is set for Saturday, March 12.
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:22 am

Post by MrBump »

wasamasas wrote:uhm kinda cbf reading wall of text
still voting park
keen to bandwagon
ITT we see this guy screaming "I'M SCUM" at the top of his voice waving his arms back and forth.

Klazam wrote:Cake- I looked at the votecount, only saw three names. Now that i looked over the thread again counting votes, i can see i missed two more (I think) . Mrbump is the scummiest one out of the five, i think, because of how he jumped on Kage. I'm still ambivalent about it.
ITT we also see this guy parroting and not getting called out on it.

Excuse me, ladies. I HAVEN'T BEEN SCUMMY. I have done EXACTLY the same things others have done but HAVEN'T been called out on it.
Klazam just HAPPENS to choose me because I "jumped on Kage". I was the second voter in what was basically RVS. That's called "having no evidence" :)

Chocolate Cake wrote:
MrBump wrote:I'm grasping at straws in my, what, third post in the thread? Are you actually serious? Despite the fact I already posted a "wall" about how I think three, possibly a fourth (I know there's three but yeah) are scum? Are you out of your mind?
Completely serious. Your "wall" is irrelevant to this issue. Rain talked about Kage, but you framed a question to make him look scummy and put him on the defensive.
BTW, there's 4 scum.
Because reaction testing doesn't exist. I ask questions in games all the time to see how people react. Fuck.
ChocolateCake wrote:
MrBump wrote:I just noticed, I EVEN SAID I WAS USING THE LOGIC IN THE SAME POST. LRN2READ.
Are you telling
me
to LRN2READ? You need to can that, because I think I'm one of the few people here who is reading the thread.
No, Pac, for calling me out on saying Rain was ConfScum.

I was going to start writing a coherent response but I can't even think straight I'm so angry with the world. You'll have to wait. I tried very hard to contain my anger these past few days, because all over SHM6 everyone was like "Oh MrBump is shit he just posts in caps non-stop" which angers me MORE so there's no point in posting all in caps screaming and yelling at people who don't deserve it.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:22 am

Post by Klazam »

MrBump wrote:
Klazam wrote:Cake- I looked at the votecount, only saw three names. Now that i looked over the thread again counting votes, i can see i missed two more (I think) . Mrbump is the scummiest one out of the five, i think, because of how he jumped on Kage. I'm still ambivalent about it.
ITT we also see this guy parroting and not getting called out on it.

Excuse me, ladies. I HAVEN'T BEEN SCUMMY. I have done EXACTLY the same things others have done but HAVEN'T been called out on it.
Klazam just HAPPENS to choose me because I "jumped on Kage". I was the second voter in what was basically RVS. That's called "having no evidence" :)
You may think I'm parroting somebody, but I don't see it. I was asked a question, which I answered truthfully. You are the scummiest of the players on the kagewagon. I don't have enough information to go off on, so I am not pursuring your case. Instead, I have found scum in wizrak. How is that parroting anybody?

About the vigclaim plan, I think it could work- if done right. Let's say two vigs claim. One doctors claim to protect each vig. This leaves us with four docs to protect anybody they want, creating a ton of wifom. If a vig dies here, then obviously that doc who is protecting the vig is scum, and that scumbag is lynched. Thoughts?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:24 am

Post by MrBump »

Klazam wrote:You are the scummiest of the players on the kagewagon. I don't have enough information to go off on, so I am not pursuring your case.
Why?
You're parroting other people so obviously. You didn't have an answer, I'm viewed as the scummiest so you said "Oh yeah Bump's scummiest because, uh, he jumped on the Kage wagon" which I did not.

Four claims D1? Lolno.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:32 am

Post by Klazam »

Bump- you seem to be overlooking an important fact here- I am not voting you. I made an observation, in which I see you voted kage with no real reason and left your vote there while a wagon formed. I don't see a reason why you would do that without justifying your vote. Hence- why I said you're scummy... Simple as that.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:49 am

Post by MrBump »

That's not the point. It just seems awfully opportunistic of you to say me and give the exact same reasons.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Klazam »

MrBump wrote:That's not the point. It just seems awfully opportunistic of you to say me and give the exact same reasons.
If someone had the same reason to call you scummy, i didnt know. I just said what i saw. If you view that as parroting, so be it.

Bump- Do you have any opinion on Wizrak?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:03 am

Post by MrBump »

MrBump wrote:Kage, wizrak and parknourie are scum.

Can we has game win now?
This was Post 141.

You can be added to that list, too. You just admitted to calling me scummy ONLY because other people did. *eye twitch*
Last edited by Olinea on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:03 am

Post by MrBump »

WHY YOU SO SUCK CODES

Know who doesn't suck? Your mod for fixing those tags.
Last edited by Olinea on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:08 am

Post by Klazam »

I didn't say that. I said that I called you scummy without realizing that others called you scummy too. I am pretty sure I am allowed to form a opnion on things myself, even if others already have the same opnion on you.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:10 am

Post by MrBump »

Of course you are allowed to. By "I said what I saw" I thought you meant you said what you saw other people SAY :P

Why do you want to know my opinion on Wizrak?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:14 am

Post by Klazam »

... Tsk...

The reason why I asked is because right now I see wiz as the scummiest. I want wiz lynched. Our little discussion was not advancing my goal of drawing attenion to wizrak. Therefore I ask.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:29 am

Post by MrBump »

Fair enough.
Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Rain »

I'm not too keen on the vig claim plan. First of all, we have no means to verify claims yet. We'd also need 2 docs per vig, just in case SK and mafia targets the same claimed vig, which means we'd need 4 claimed docs to coordinate protection. Lastly, we also have to hope that the 4 claimed docs aren't scum, which again can not be verified in the next couple of days.
All cats die. Socrates died. Therefore, Socrates was a cat.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

EPM, the next time you criticize my scumhunting, I'm going to be a little pissed.
MrBump wrote:Because reaction testing doesn't exist. I ask questions in games all the time to see how people react. Fuck.
Not buying it
Klazam wrote:Let's say two vigs claim. One doctors claim to protect each vig. This leaves us with four docs to protect anybody they want, creating a ton of wifom. If a vig dies here, then obviously that doc who is protecting the vig is scum, and that scumbag is lynched. Thoughts?
SK and mafia stacking kills blows a hole in this otherwise-OK plan.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:04 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

MrBump wrote: ITT we also see this guy parroting and not getting called out on it.

"Hey, this guy is parroting! Scum!"

"Hey I'm not scum! All I've been doing is parroting!"
MrBump wrote:Because reaction testing doesn't exist. I ask questions in games all the time to see how people react. Fuck.
So every scummy thing you say, you're allowed to get away "Oh I wasn't serious, I was just seeing what you would say." No.
Rain wrote:I'm not too keen on the vig claim plan. First of all, we have no means to verify claims yet. We'd also need 2 docs per vig, just in case SK and mafia targets the same claimed vig, which means we'd need 4 claimed docs to coordinate protection. Lastly, we also have to hope that the 4 claimed docs aren't scum, which again can not be verified in the next couple of days.
Ah, very good point. I didn't think about the SK and scum working together. I'm pretty sure that puts an unfixable dent in the idea.

Guys......

Who should we lynch? :?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:05 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Chocolate Cake wrote:SK and mafia stacking kills blows a hole in this otherwise-OK plan.
Woop. ninja'd. Guess I should read every post to catch up before I post my own thoughts.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:36 am

Post by MrBump »

>Accusing me of parroting when I posted about how I think three-four people are scum before anyone brought the idea up.

(I'm not going to stop saying that until someone brings up evidence which make sense)
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:44 am

Post by MrBump »

Can we lynch Kage now?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:48 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

I would like to lynch Kage now if nobody agrees with me on vatesi. Also I'm not accusing you of parroting, I just pointed out what the quote in your post looked like to me. And it looked bad. If anyone accused you of parroting, it was you.
parknourie
parknourie
Goon
parknourie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:08 am

Post by parknourie »

MrBump wrote:Can we lynch Kage now?
Sure. I was suspicious of Kage from the beginning.
Unvote

Vote: Kagetora
Sex and Golf are Two Things You Can Enjoy Without Being Very Good At It.
-Kevin Costner, Actor

Return to “Completed Open Games”