Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:38 am

Post by Empking »

honestly, I'm not sure if I believe it. He keeps saying that there's no scum motivation, but people have pointed out scum motivation several times. In fact, if there were no scum motivation for claiming mason, that in itself would be a scum motivation for claiming mason, because no town would expect scum to do it (ergo wifom). And more importantly, he just isn't fitting into what I've seen of town Emp.
No. If you claim mason as scum then you're only going to delay your lynch (Unless you think Mongoose fake breadcrumb'd hisson partner). There is no scum motive to delay your lynch ergo there is no scum motive to claim mason.ma
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:41 am

Post by Nexus »

Votecount the Twelfth:

Empking (6): implosion, InflatablePie, KingTwelveSixteen, nameless, Darth Yoshi, mb53
nameless (3): Zdenek, Empking, Setael
ICEninja (1): WeaponsofMassConstruction
implosion (1): ICEninja
Saint (1): neko2086

Not voting: Saint

Deadline is in 24 hours. With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch. Empking is at L-1
Trans rights are human rights.
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:15 am

Post by KingTwelveSixteen »

@Empking: I've already given a scum motivation to delay their own lynch like, three times.
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:26 am

Post by Empking »

Quote it. And just quote it. (No. "I HATE this attitude where I have to quote myself. This barbaric feeling tears out my very soul. Feel sorry for me my townies. Feel sorry for me.")
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:26 am

Post by Empking »

Nor do I want an excerpt from War and Peace or any of your other scum tactics to look town.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:27 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

My apologies for not posting yesterday, everyone. I hoped to have time, and RL intervened.

Re: Nameless’s wagon: Emp’s case on Nameless is meh imo—I didn’t like the “I would vote Saint if he had a bandwagon” post either, but I don’t get how, say, his wall on the town v Saint is scum trying to mislead. Set’s case in #423 seems like a paradox to me—Nameless has been overly careful, but still reckless enough to drop a tell like the ill-advised coinflip post? I would prefer a Nameless lynch to avoid a no lynch, obviously, but I think there are better lynch candidates out there.

@ Neko: I’d re-vote Implosion or Saint if the town needs a different lynch candidate. Saint may be the more likely alternate lynch candidate given the bandwagon that was once on him. I will say that his recent behavior of promising content for the past 2-3 days and not delivering is not what I have seen previously from TownSaint, especially so close to a deadline, and I think that not having a vote out 24 hours before deadline is inexcusable. His recent behavior does NOT look like his town game.

Beyond that, I’m not sure—the only other player with a vote on them atm is Ice, which seems out of the question, with only one vote and that vote being pretty outdated from a generally inactive player.

So, here’s where I’m at--I would support the Nameless bandwagon if it were the only way to avoid a no-lynch, but that isn't the case atm. If Emp's mason claim is true, tbh I'm not a big fan of a Nameless lynch, and would prefer an Implosion or Saint lynch. I don't entirely believe Emp's claim, but on the chance that he is actually telling the truth, SOMEONE needs to take the plunge and add to an alternate bandwagon, so I'll push my former vote, as it had a bit of a bandwagon earlier in the day. I'll check the thread later and can re-cast my vote if I need to in order to avoid a no-lynch.
Unvote. Vote: Implosion.

On an unrelated note--everyone, check out Mb53's ISO. His most recent three posts, in order, are:
I don't have much to add but...
myself wrote:
I think this fight between Empking and king is going nowhere.

I didn't have time to re-read the thread today, but I promise I will tomorrow with everyone's thoughts on nameless/ICE in mind.
Sorry, I was in a rush -_-

I think that empking could easily claim mason whether he is scum or town. And if he really is mason, its his/his partner's choice on whether or not to claim buddy. Really his claim doesn't change my opinion on him.

Obviously we aren't going to lynch saint today, so unvote, vote:empking
I think this fight between Empking and king is going nowhere.

Also, tonight or tomorrow I will re-read the thread with your view on ice and nameless setael
Mb, lot has happened--and you don't have much to add with any of your contributions? Why are you trying to coast by rather than help scumhunt?
@Mod: I realized I added a vote in the middle of my post again. :) Sorry!
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Empking »

but I don’t get how, say, his wall on the town v Saint is scum trying to mislead.
It tries to make Saint look scummier than he is with his ignorance on why people are voting him) by presenting all the arguments against Saint in an easy to see form despit the large numbers of town members (and its the scum's tactic of choice) that are almost deliberately (or actually deliberately in Nameless and King's case) obscuring their point.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Empking »

Ignore my Neko case. King is the scum on Saint's lynch. The vote count I looked at isn't representative.
mb53
mb53
Mafia Scum
mb53
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:55 am

Post by mb53 »

Mb, lot has happened--and you don't have much to add with any of your contributions? Why are you trying to coast by rather than help scumhunt?
Actually, I don't think that that much has happened. Its mostly been back and forth between king and emp, and then some accusations of other players that I said I will look into today, ASAP.

Also, I still think saint is scum.
i literally need to start a driving blog, please remind me
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:05 am

*sigh* The reason is an attempt to get some mislynches off before the scum dies. I've given this reason multiple times to counter your claim that there is no scum motivation to claim Mason. Your "town not giving full reasons" as a reason Nameless is scummy is horribly hypocritical. Also, please at least re-read your post once for obvious grammer/spelling/parenthesis in the middle that makes no sense problems.
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Empking »

KingTwelveSixteen wrote:*sigh*
Didn't I say no "woe is me" stuff.
The reason is an attempt to get some mislynches off before the scum dies. I've given this reason multiple times to counter your claim that there is no scum motivation to claim Mason.
Town is more accurate before scum kills off the accurate players!!!

Your "town not giving full reasons" as a reason Nameless is scummy is horribly hypocritical. .
When did I say that?
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Setael »

Nexus wrote:
WeaponsofMassConstruction has been prodded.

@Empking he said he would replace out if he hadn't caught up, but he hasn't said explicitly that he wants replacing. We shall see what he says. If he does replace out, I may extend the deadline.
@Mod - Does your post that we have 24 hours mean you heard from weapons and he isn't replacing out?
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:08 am

Empking wrote:...
Your "town not giving full reasons" as a reason Nameless is scummy is horribly hypocritical. .
When did I say that?
Empking wrote:
but I don’t get how, say, his wall on the town v Saint is scum trying to mislead.
It tries to make Saint look scummier than he is with his ignorance on why people are voting him) by presenting all the arguments against Saint in an easy to see form
despit the large numbers of town members (and its the scum's tactic of choice) that are almost deliberately (or actually deliberately in Nameless and King's case) obscuring their point.
And who freaking cares about town accuracy? It has absolutely nothing to do with scum desperately attempting to gain a mislynch or two before they die. Like, literally irrelevant to the discussion.
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Empking »

KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
Empking wrote:...
When did I say that?
Empking wrote:
It tries to make Saint look scummier than he is with his ignorance on why people are voting him) by presenting all the arguments against Saint in an easy to see form
despit the large numbers of town members (and its the scum's tactic of choice) that are almost deliberately (or actually deliberately in Nameless and King's case) obscuring their point.
So nowhere then?
And who freaking cares about town accuracy? It has absolutely nothing to do with scum desperately attempting to gain a mislynch or two before they die. Like, literally irrelevant to the discussion.
This is so obvious scum it hurts.

"Town's accuracy is irrelevant to whether or not town will correctly lynch or not."

You realize that when WOMC's replacement comes you'll be caught out, right?
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:26 am

Empking wrote:This is so obvious scum it hurts.

"Town's accuracy is irrelevant to whether or not town will correctly lynch or not."

Misrep, I sad it had nothing to do with scum motivation for
attempting
to get a mislynch. You are ignoring that there is even a
possibility
for scum to do so by saying that it would be unlikely to succeed. Although since its seems pretty obvious that neither I nor Nameless will be lynched today it seems like you are correct in your assessment that it will fail. Also, what does WOMC being replaced have to do with me being "caught out"?
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Nexus »

Setael wrote:
Nexus wrote:
WeaponsofMassConstruction has been prodded.

@Empking he said he would replace out if he hadn't caught up, but he hasn't said explicitly that he wants replacing. We shall see what he says. If he does replace out, I may extend the deadline.
@Mod - Does your post that we have 24 hours mean you heard from weapons and he isn't replacing out?
No it means he has another 24-36 hours to respond to his prod before he's replaced.

However, if he hasn't responded before I wake up tomorrow, I will replace him, and extend the day.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Empking »

KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
Empking wrote:This is so obvious scum it hurts.

Misrep, I sad it had nothing to do with scum motivation for
attempting
to get a mislynch. You are ignoring that there is even a
possibility
for scum to do so by saying that it would be unlikely to succeed.
This is just nonsensical. It doesn't matter if we hit scum day 1 or day 2. The scum doesn't benefit if they manage to mislynch day one if they guarantee getting lynched Day 2.
Although since its seems pretty obvious that neither I nor Nameless will be lynched today it seems like you are correct in your assessment that it will fail. Also, what does WOMC being replaced have to do with me being "caught out"?
A replacement will read through this thread without a blinder on. You're obv scum. Put 2 and 2 together and you get four.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Setael »

We have a good chance the deadline will be extended, so I'm voting for the person I'm most sure is scum regardless of wagon status.

mb is clearly reading the thread, lurking in plain sight and flying under the radar. He's promised to look things over and post some content several times, and then just doesn't do it. Now he's saying nothing has happened and again promises to post asap. He's tunneled on Saint and managed to not say much else (especially lately). I think he's scum, sitting on the easy wagon and avoiding saying anything that might look bad later.

unvote, vote: mb53
mb53
mb53
Mafia Scum
mb53
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:32 am

Post by mb53 »

I just can't really find anything recent to comment on, its almost all been king and emp fighting.

Also, about half way through with re-read.
i literally need to start a driving blog, please remind me
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:32 am

Empking wrote:This is just nonsensical. It doesn't matter if we hit scum day 1 or day 2. The scum doesn't benefit if they manage to mislynch day one if they guarantee getting lynched Day 2.
They do if they were gonna get lynched day 1 anyway. And considering we are using you as the scum in this example and you are at L-1...

:roll: To your other comment, and the implications that you think everyone playing here but you and the "scum" are being stupid.

@Setael: If the time
does
get extended I
might
change my vote back to Saint for a bit to see if people want to lynch him, but I say we should wait 'till
after
we are sure it will be extended to do stuff like that.
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Setael »

@1216: Many players are active enough that a new wagon is completely feasible. What stops it is people like you refusing to comment on it or even consider it. What do YOU think of mb's recent play?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Empking »

KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
Empking wrote:This is just nonsensical. It doesn't matter if we hit scum day 1 or day 2. The scum doesn't benefit if they manage to mislynch day one if they guarantee getting lynched Day 2.
They do if they were gonna get lynched day 1 anyway. And considering we are using you as the scum in this example and you are at L-1...
No because we're back to that "Town will be more accurate today than tommorrow"
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:21 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Remind me when Empking flips scum, we lynch Set.

Although after scanning mb real quick in ISO, I don't like him delaying content. Of course, that's not really a scumtell, just a lazytell. The one thing that really bugs me though, is his constant "Saint/Emp is scum" comments coupled with little other content. I could be persuaded to join that wagon, especially if mb keeps playing the way he is.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Nexus »

I've got a replacement for WOMC lined up.

If he doesn't post by tomorrow, I'll replace him. Sure, it's a day early, but he's had five days to post. Harsh? Maybe. However, I have to cover all circumstances.
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Empking wrote:No because we're back to that "Town will be more accurate today than tommorrow"
And I'm back to saying that that has nothing to do with what we are talking about. If town is gonna kill the scum ANYWAY, then the scum desperately claims to try and get them to off a townie or two before he dies. Dying early conveys absolutely no benefit to the scum, because if he dies he isn't there to help mislynch townies, and for every day he can do that scum is more likely to win. ADDITIONALLY, the longer he lives knowing he is eventually gonna die and flip because of his false claim the more time he has to screw around with scumbuddy reads.
Setael wrote:@1216: Many players are active enough that a new wagon is completely feasible. What stops it is people like you refusing to comment on it or even consider it. What do YOU think of mb's recent play?
I think he's right that my argument with Emp kinda distracted the entire town from everything, but he has thought that for a while; he should have done stuff so town has more to comment on.
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”