New Designer Mafia (Victor(s) are crowned)

Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Xalxe »

ender241 wrote:Because thats the only fucking clue i fucking have, alright? Pushing something is a BAD thing if you wait until people realise something then it will happen.
UNVOTE:
I'm going to do something stupid here, VOTE: Xalxe happy now IS?
You're right, that is stupid. Following a blinking moron will not help your case at all.
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Plum »

New video . . . as of last Thursday. Will be catching up properly, but:

Tasky: My first impression of Olinea's reaction to your gambit was that it was inconclusive, that the explanation was plausible from Town even if it wasn't the ideal reaction, esp. given the circumstances (Olinea dealing with enough clear crud case on her at the time) - at best (worst?) it was just barely the scum side of neutral. I discuss this in the video. Further analysis of later reactions will follow.

PREVIEW EDIT: Now, now, Xalxe.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Xalxe »

I'm sorry, you're right. That was unnecessary.
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:45 am

Post by ender241 »

UNVOTE:

I don't have a bloody clue who to vote for, really...
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Xalxe »

ender241 wrote:UNVOTE:

So do some scumhunting! This is the second time you've said something like this, iirc. Catch up and provide solid reads plz.
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:59 am

Post by ender241 »

FOS:Xalxe/b]

Then it's back to you after a reread mate, there's something i disliked:
Earlier in the thread you asked for top 3 town and top 3 scum, this gives information to the scum and helps them out in choosing the right nightkills.
If i find more reasons i'll be sure to vote you.
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:00 am

Post by ender241 »

EBWOP:
FOS: Xalxe
:P
Show
again.

Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Xalxe »

How so?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

What the hell Xalxe? I already explained all of this! Now youre playing the Defense Game where you continually ask for more and more evidence? Its already been explained why youre scum, dont ask for more trying to make everyone forget about whats already been explained.

SCUM SCUM SCUM!

My vote stays now.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Xalxe »

Oh no! How dare I ask you for proof as to why I'm scum.

Pardon me, I'm sure.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Plum »

You keep asking for proof - says something about you, at any rate. But fine, I don't care if you don't think there's an adequate case on you; explain whom we should be voting instead and why instead of just telling us it shouldn't be you.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Xalxe »

Xalxe wrote:
By scumlist, I presume you mean "people who are scum." Off the top of my head, it includes zoraster, DeathNote (who I believe I'm voting for, no?), InternetStranger, zajnet, furcolow, and maybe DemonHybrid and danakillsu.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Plum »

You're voting DeathNote, amirite. There's no significant DeathNote wagon. There is a significant Xalxe wagon. If you think you're Town and DN is relatively likely scum, you should be more concerned about this state of affairs and more interested in showing why DN is a better lynch than you. The fact that your pushing of cases is so minimal and passive isn't a point in your favor.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Xalxe »

Au contraire, FMPOV. Scum wants the wagon off them. Town sees the value in knowing scum is voting for them.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Plum »

Xalxe wrote:Au contraire, FMPOV. Scum wants the wagon off them. Town sees the value in knowing scum is voting for them.
*Headdesk*

TOWN WANT TO LYNCH SCUM

EVERYONE ALMOST ALWAYS PREFERS A LYNCH THAT'S NOT THEM SO IT'S NULL

YOU'RE STUPID AND ARROGANT IF YOU ASSUME THAT YOU CAN TELL SCUM FROM TOWN ON YOUR WAGON

YOU'D RATHER THE GAME HERP-DERP AROUND WITH A WAGON ON YOU (HYPOTHETICALLY, A TOWNIE) THAN GET A WAGON UP ON SCUM?

NO

JUST

NO.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Xalxe »

Well, obviously I don't want to be lynched. But I'm gaining useful information. Why aren't you?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Plum »

Because I'm busy lynching scum. Primary objective, baby. Information will follow naturally if you try to find and lynch scum, as I've been doing. But anyway, if you're so smart and I'm so dumb: Who are the scum on your wagon and how are you differentiating them from the Townies and why should I believe that this modus operandi is coming from a Town perspective and isn't complete bull?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Amrun »

ender: You can't possibly be this clueless. Really? Please try making sense. Ender as jester gaining more validity in my eyes.

Xalxe: Why are aren't you OFFERING useful information?! Contribute. That's the main point against you. You refuse to argue it OR fix it. What is this? Get it together.

I really hope DeathNote comes back and offers some content with the prod. I'm feeling happy with my vote on him and the case I've outline on him, but if he doesn't respond, information gained is minimal.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

To Plum:

I understand your concern. Let me go back and explain further.

You're mostly concerned about how my IS suspicion was rising, but how I kept my vote on tajo.

The post I voted Tajo for introduced WIFOM in the way that discussing -why- chesskid and Cooldog were loverized and at the same time somehow putting it down as a farfetched concept of scum to do. But basically, who cares? Why should it even be a concern about who loverized them and why? I think that stands as a cover to blanket the lack of scumhunting Tajo does. Since we don't even have any scumflips, I doubt we could even make sense of that information at this point.

IS seemed vaguely suspect to me; you need to remember that IS is probably second on my list and never crossed tajo in suspicion. In the post DH ISO #16, my reads were a jumble after Olinea proved Yosarianite (and he did, at least, to me). Some light suspicions, but no solid ones and was DEFINITELY not ready to vote anyone.

IS looking to lynch the Detonator, or the "explodey role" as he devolved his terminology into, over Olinea as Detonator was turning VERY scummy, but he changed his opinion. He seemed to calm down after presented with the right evidence and took a 180 viewpoint on lynching the explodey role. Hell, ender came out as the Post Bomber and IS laid off of him, and, yes, sorry to say, I don't have a read on that move.

As far as ender claiming Post Bomber, you can argue bad timing, but I would be more concerned for the person who actually SUBMITTED the Post Bomber role for not coming out when we were on Olinea's case. Knowing that at least half of his wagon was on him for a Lynch all Liars policy but not coming out screams bad intentions.

However, right now, I'm going to
Vote: ender
. Not due to his role or his claim, but because of this post:
ender241 wrote:
FOS:Xalxe

Then it's back to you after a reread mate, there's something i disliked:
Earlier in the thread you asked for top 3 town and top 3 scum, this gives information to the scum and helps them out in choosing the right nightkills.
If i find more reasons i'll be sure to vote you.
He seems to be looking for justification to vote Xalxe before he actually does it. He posts this quite randomly after Xalxe tells him to start scumhunting. Goes straight from NO SUSPECTS to suspecting Xalxe, apparently after an ISO. Took him 15 minutes to do this. I'm not buying it.

Xalxe reads townish to me. While I agreed with zoraster before on Xalxe's habit of posting statistics over scumhunting, he's actually improved on his scumhunting.

Then there's Olinea vs. Tasky. While I feel Olinea is town now that this Post Bomber business has been solved, I have not a clue how I feel about Tasky. Obviously I feel like his read is wrong, but is it genuine? Still trying to figure that out.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

I just love how somehow SIX (6) people are scum in Xalxe's eyes. Damn, even I dont try to cast a net and try to catch me SIX scum at the same time. It sounds more like he is trapped and is just trying to lash out and see what sticks. Funny how Xalxe was my initial scum before all of these silly detonator (and now post bomber) shenanigans were throwing me off.

Im pretty confident that we got ourselves some cornered scum here.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Tasky wrote:Olinea, of course you know already you are scum, so I don't need to convince you. Therefore after the clarifications made in this post, I will not bother to explain my case to you any further.
Oh dear God, posts like this are worse than Osama bin Laden.
NEVER
refuse to post or explain a case on someone just because you think the person is scum. That's counterintuitive.

And yes, I read on after what you posted. All I got out of it was circumstantial evidence.
ender241 wrote:Because thats the only fucking clue i fucking have, alright? Pushing something is a BAD thing if you wait until people realise something then it will happen.
UNVOTE:
I'm going to do something stupid here, VOTE: Xalxe happy now IS?
Way to be cheap about buddying to another player. The object of the game is to kill off the scum, not to appease to everybody.
ender241 wrote:UNVOTE:

You just did two things: 1.) prove that you had no reason to suspect Xalxe and 2.) made it easy to answer Plum's question to me in her video at 1:17 asking if I still have a town read on you: No.

UNVOTE: Internet Stranger
VOTE: ender241
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Some EBWOPS: you need to remember that IS is probably second on my list

to

you need to remember that IS was probably second on my list

and

Hell, ender came out as the Post Bomber and IS laid off of him, and, yes, sorry to say, I don't have a read on that move.

to

Hell, ender came out as the Post Bomber and IS laid off of him, and, yes, sorry to say, I don't have a read on ender's claim. (Even though I have a read on him at this point)

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

By the way, I like the video idea. I will probably do it in a Mini sometime.

You want this one.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Xalxe »

Internet Stranger wrote:I just love how somehow SIX (6) people are scum in Xalxe's eyes. Damn, even I dont try to cast a net and try to catch me SIX scum at the same time. It sounds more like he is trapped and is just trying to lash out and see what sticks. Funny how Xalxe was my initial scum before all of these silly detonator (and now post bomber) shenanigans were throwing me off.

Im pretty confident that we got ourselves some cornered scum here.
No. Nonono. No. I never said EVERYONE on my wagon was scum. Just that it was scum-driven.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Amrun »

That is not real content, Xalxe.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.