MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:32 am

Post by MrBump »

Hmm. Point taken.
Kage/wizrak/parknourie, aaah or vatesi would be agreeable with. Can we has game win now?

Park, what's your thoughts on Kage?
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Forget the "parroting" issue (I'm not even sure what that's referring to).
MrBump wrote:I'm not scum so Rain is ConfScum.

I just used some logic that had been used in this thread by two of those three people.

I also dislike the way Kage is so keen on NL'ing because we might hit Town, but as he's a Vig, and he seems to think Mafia is nothing but lucky guessing, he has a low chance of hitting Mafia. WHAT THE FU-

Also, you say I'm "probably scum" yet your vote is on Kage and you have barely commented on him. Do elaborate.
The bolded is scummy. We called you down on it, and you just dismiss it with "lolreactiontesting" which is you trying to climb out of the grave you dug along with your cutsie "bitch please" pictures. Rain is also spot on in that you're going along with the easiest targets: Kage/wizrak/parknourie, aaah or vatesi. Kage is dropping a bunch of null newbtells that EPM is pushing hard for some unknown reason, but you're riding the EPM wave there. wizrak and aaah are probably not scum, they just don't know how to play the game. vatesi and park are actually kind of scummy, but I'm not really seeing that much thought from you as to why they are.

tl,dr: You failed, scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: MrBump
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:25 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Chocolate Cake wrote:Forget the "parroting" issue (I'm not even sure what that's referring to).
MrBump wrote:I'm not scum so Rain is ConfScum.

I just used some logic that had been used in this thread by two of those three people.

I also dislike the way Kage is so keen on NL'ing because we might hit Town, but as he's a Vig, and he seems to think Mafia is nothing but lucky guessing, he has a low chance of hitting Mafia. WHAT THE FU-

Also, you say I'm "probably scum" yet your vote is on Kage and you have barely commented on him. Do elaborate.
The bolded is scummy. We called you down on it, and you just dismiss it with "lolreactiontesting" which is you trying to climb out of the grave you dug along with your cutsie "bitch please" pictures. Rain is also spot on in that you're going along with the easiest targets: Kage/wizrak/parknourie, aaah or vatesi. Kage is dropping a bunch of null newbtells that EPM is pushing hard for some unknown reason, but you're riding the EPM wave there. wizrak and aaah are probably not scum, they just don't know how to play the game. vatesi and park are actually kind of scummy, but I'm not really seeing that much thought from you as to why they are.

tl,dr: You failed, scum.

UNVOTE:
This lynch isn't gonna happen today. It can happen eventually, I'm for that. But today I don't see it happening at all. I understand he's top of your scumlist, but right now it's a wasted vote. Same reason I got off vatesi so quick.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:42 am

Post by MrBump »

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, NOW I get the case on me.

(insert bitch please photo here)

If you haven't noticed, I reaction test constantly and ask questions a lot. I can even link you to another game I did it a lot in if you want.
You think that's the scummiest thing to happen all game?

Going for the ridiculously obvious ones, "Lynch me" from Kage, "You're not on my side" from parknourie. PARKNOURIE CALLED YOU CONFSCUM BECAUSE YOU WERE ON DIFFERENT SIDES. How can you not see that as scummy?

Again, I'm opportunistic when I say three people are scummy? Really? So I'm only allowed to find people scummy if no one finds them scummy yet? That's basically what you've said. Stop and listen to yourself.

We are not lynching me today; we are lynching Kage or at least wizrak.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
wizrak
wizrak
Goon
wizrak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by wizrak »

Wow, everyone just seem to use me as a "PUNCHING BAG" that is used TO ESCAPE THEIR FUCKED UP STIUATION BY CHANGING THEIR TOPIC

CMON IS THAT ALL U GUYS CAN DO?
wizrak
wizrak
Goon
wizrak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by wizrak »

I also have to say that Mr Bump is getting quite suspicious due to his aggresive behaviour (as it seems as if he is getting raped by Klazam while I am by several ppl as a fucking tool) and his effort to switch the spotlight from him to me (despite the fact that I wasnt saying anything)
[quote]We are not lynching me today; we are lynching Kage or at least wizrak.[/quote]

[unvote][/unvote]
[vote]Mr Bump[/vote]
wizrak
wizrak
Goon
wizrak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by wizrak »

UNVOTE: VOTE: Mr Bump
Kagetora
Kagetora
Townie
Kagetora
Townie
Townie

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Kagetora »

Sorry if I miss anything in this post.
Rain wrote:(Off topic rant: Kage. Come on. Grow up. Don't get offended at every instance of trash talk. Are you new to mafia AND to the internet? Please, after this game, take our suggestion and play a newbie game or three. It will help yourself, and your future team mates.)
While this isn't entirely related I think it deserves to be responded to. I am new to neither the mafia nor the internet, and (while I obviously don't appreciate being insulted) insults tend to show to me a lack of willingness to pursue more logical routes and the overtake of emotion in a conversation. After this game is over, I probably will go into at least one newbie game as I see the atmosphere and opinions here are much different than the ones I had been expecting to find.
Kage here refuses to accept that no lynch is a bad idea and keeps throwing the whole "lynch me if you want, I still think D1NL is the best idea even though everyone else is giving me myriad reasons why it's insanely idiotic" out there.
Our numbers are going to thin sufficiently with the number of killers out already, we don't need to further push our numbers down.
Ratio of Day 1 Mislynches: 1/1
Kagetora
Kagetora
Townie
Kagetora
Townie
Townie

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Kagetora »

Crap, didn't mean to finish posting there. My previous post is continued here.
Pacman wrote:Going off of andrew's point, it would add an interesting dynamic to the game and make it an easy town win if both vigs claimed. We have Kage as a potential one so if two vigs outed themselves, we'd have one definite scum and if only one more comes out, we can put his lynch off for a bit. The main thing the doctors need to do is make sure we don't ALL protect the claimed vigs. One doc for each vig and then other docs just protect a random person from their other town reads and I think it could be a fairly easy town win. Not saying vigs should claim right after reading this post, I'd like some input from a bunch of the other players. I'm just speculating.
Yesterday I ran a smaller version of this game with a group of live players. 3 doctors, 1 vig, 1 sk, 2 standard mafia. What we found worked best after running it 4 times was that if the 3 doctors claimed and protected each other in a triangle, if someone died, then it meant the person who was "protecting them" wasn't actually a doctor. The town used this strategy to win the last two games, after a chaotic first two. With 6 doctors, we could run two such rings, or one giant one.

Although having read the rest of the topic and complaints about similar plans, with a larger game that also includes a mafia doctor we could allow a scum to pass under the radar. So... just an idea to consider.
Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Rain »

@Kage
How are you going to handle 10 people claiming to be doctors?
All cats die. Socrates died. Therefore, Socrates was a cat.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

unvote

I can't do it. I REALLY can't stand this guy right now and would be more than happy to have him out of the game but he's just foolish newbtown. Newbscum, when enough people tell them their opinion is stupid, will try to please the people by changing their opinion. This guy is stubborn as hell and no matter how much we tell him how dumb he sounds with the no lynch idea, he's not gonna change his mind. It's annoying as shit. But it's town.

Vatesi wagon not happening?

vote: mrbump
Kagetora
Kagetora
Townie
Kagetora
Townie
Townie

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Kagetora »

Rain wrote:@Kage
How are you going to handle 10 people claiming to be doctors?
If you guys actually would seriously consider this, I'd go with 2 groups of 3. It would allow (theoretically) at least one group to remain strong. And the way we decided was first-come-first-serve. It wasn't perfect, but then few systems are.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

bump wrote:If you haven't noticed, I reaction test constantly and ask questions a lot. I can even link you to another game I did it a lot in if you want.
You think that's the scummiest thing to happen all game?

Also, yes, it was one of the scummiest things to happen all game.
bump wrote:Going for the ridiculously obvious ones, "Lynch me" from Kage,
not a scumtell
bump wrote:"You're not on my side" from parknourie. PARKNOURIE CALLED YOU CONFSCUM BECAUSE YOU WERE ON DIFFERENT SIDES. How can you not see that as scummy?
Didn't say I didn't. That's really the only thing you find scummy about him, though?
bump wrote:Again, I'm opportunistic when I say three people are scummy? Really? So I'm only allowed to find people scummy if no one finds them scummy yet? That's basically what you've said. Stop and listen to yourself.
That's basically not what I said.
Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Rain »

... Text is actually pretty hard to convey sarcasm. What I meant was:

Everyone will just claim doctor, and what's worse is that your plan of yours effectively outs the vigs AND makes sure they aren't protected.

Since Kage's wagon isn't gonna pick up steam anytime soon,
Unvote
Vote: MrBump

I may have to constantly unvote and vote MrBump though. There can only be so many "Bitch please" pokemons out there, he's bound to re-post his old ones.

As there is absolutely nothing pro-town coming from Kage, I'm convinced he's the second scum, newb or not. Third is still iffy though... Wild guess would probably be Klazam. MrBump vs Klazam seems a little off, sort of like soft attacks on each other without committing.
parknourie
parknourie
Goon
parknourie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by parknourie »

@mod - Can you give a vote count plz?

I don't mind hammering MrBump (as everyone would agree), but I need to know what he is on now before I ask him to claim. L-2, I believe...L-1? The better.
Sex and Golf are Two Things You Can Enjoy Without Being Very Good At It.
-Kevin Costner, Actor
Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Rain »

It's L-3, by my count.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

parknourie wrote:@mod - Can you give a vote count plz?

I don't mind hammering MrBump (as everyone would agree), but I need to know what he is on now before I ask him to claim. L-2, I believe...L-1? The better.
Thanks for reminding everyone that you're scum.
park's last post wrote:
MrBump wrote:Can we lynch Kage now?
Sure. I was suspicious of Kage from the beginning.
Unvote
Vote: Kagetora
You wouldn't mind hammering someone you went along with a page ago? Plus, fake cautiousness w/ the vote counting thing.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by andrew94 »

err even thought kage is extremely scummy we shouldnt lynch a claimed vig unless theres 2 cc's

claiming is bad (10 doctors 2 vigs claim)

then mrbump saying kage wizrak and park are scum
i agree with the park one, look at his post 224, thats so sus. wizrak is also using barely coherent english (annoying).
mrbump is also ANNOYING (BITCH PICTURES) and most people (evil) are voting him cos hes annoying
and then rain is voting mrbump because 'kage isnt picking up steam'.

vote park

fos wizrak rain
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
wizrak
wizrak
Goon
wizrak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by wizrak »

andrew94 wrote:err even thought kage is extremely scummy we shouldnt lynch a claimed vig unless theres 2 cc's

claiming is bad (10 doctors 2 vigs claim)

then mrbump saying kage wizrak and park are scum
i agree with the park one, look at his post 224, thats so sus. wizrak is also using barely coherent english (annoying).
mrbump is also ANNOYING (BITCH PICTURES) and most people (evil) are voting him cos hes annoying
and then rain is voting mrbump because 'kage isnt picking up steam'.

vote park

fos wizrak rain
Personal attack right there, just cos I'm asian =p
parknourie
parknourie
Goon
parknourie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by parknourie »

Counter wagon for me.
-Kevin Costner, Actor
aaah400
aaah400
Goon
aaah400
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by aaah400 »

FOS MrBump

MrBump wrote:
Kagetora wrote:Also curious on exactly how the logic process worked to "prove" I'm scum. You random vote me, I have nothing against me other than "I didn't read my PM very closely" and how do I defend against that? When I counter-random vote it makes me scum?
Putting things in "quotes" like that acts like you are quoting what was said by people, DESPITE THE FACT NO ONE SAID YOU WERE PROVED. You're making your situation worse than it is..
This i find a good indication of what MrBump has done which i do agree with the fact he did find evidence of scum slip from Kage. But Kage claimed Vigilante so lets move on.

MrBump wrote:
Kagetora wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:I voted you before the game even started, that should have clearly not been serious. And your vote wasn't "counter-random" as I hadn't placed a random vote on you. I had a fake vote on you that didn't even count because it was before the game. Let's take that term apart real quick.
Valid point. Lynch me if you wish.

Unvote
I... I... I... So we caught him, eh? Everyone was so focused on the "Lynch me" that no one really noticed the "Valid point" part. Because we caught him.
ALSO, notice how he's so intent on No Lynching because odds say we'll hit Town if we lynch. Yet he's willing to be lynched? HMMMMMMM...

I find this very suspicious. I think at this point MrBump was aiming for Easy targets here. Of course Kage can flip mafia but since he claimed Vig. i do not know what else to say at this moment until night 1 passes.

To sum up till this point of MrBump, he is only emphasising the fact that Kage is very mafia like. Going for easy targets, wanting fast lynch.
MrBump wrote:Im not scum so Rain is ConfScum
He moves on to Rain for some reason. as Rain noticed, Mrbump is pick on easy targets. i agree.

Overall, MrBump is just commenting on what others say and just says agree or not.. (Parroting on what others say)
And of course reinforces.
MrBump wrote: Can we lynch Kage now?
this is very scum tell. Kage of course is a very easy target but no need to rush as this is only day 1 and he claimed vig so i want to see what happens at night.
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.
The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

aaah400 wrote:
FOS MrBump

MrBump wrote:
Kagetora wrote:Also curious on exactly how the logic process worked to "prove" I'm scum. You random vote me, I have nothing against me other than "I didn't read my PM very closely" and how do I defend against that? When I counter-random vote it makes me scum?
Putting things in "quotes" like that acts like you are quoting what was said by people, DESPITE THE FACT NO ONE SAID YOU WERE PROVED. You're making your situation worse than it is..
This i find a good indication of what MrBump has done which i do agree with the fact he did find evidence of scum slip from Kage. But Kage claimed Vigilante so lets move on.

MrBump wrote:
Kagetora wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:I voted you before the game even started, that should have clearly not been serious. And your vote wasn't "counter-random" as I hadn't placed a random vote on you. I had a fake vote on you that didn't even count because it was before the game. Let's take that term apart real quick.
Valid point. Lynch me if you wish.

Unvote
I... I... I... So we caught him, eh? Everyone was so focused on the "Lynch me" that no one really noticed the "Valid point" part. Because we caught him.
ALSO, notice how he's so intent on No Lynching because odds say we'll hit Town if we lynch. Yet he's willing to be lynched? HMMMMMMM...

I find this very suspicious. I think at this point MrBump was aiming for Easy targets here. Of course Kage can flip mafia but since he claimed Vig. i do not know what else to say at this moment until night 1 passes.

To sum up till this point of MrBump, he is only emphasising the fact that Kage is very mafia like. Going for easy targets, wanting fast lynch.
MrBump wrote:Im not scum so Rain is ConfScum
He moves on to Rain for some reason. as Rain noticed, Mrbump is pick on easy targets. i agree.

Overall, MrBump is just commenting on what others say and just says agree or not.. (Parroting on what others say)
And of course reinforces.
MrBump wrote: Can we lynch Kage now?
this is very scum tell. Kage of course is a very easy target but no need to rush as this is only day 1 and he claimed vig so i want to see what happens at night.
Why aren't you voting MrBump? Also why are you jumping on easy targets?
parknourie
parknourie
Goon
parknourie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by parknourie »

^Exactly what I want to say.
Get him to L-1, make him claim and then decide to do whatever else there is to do.
-Kevin Costner, Actor
Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Rain »

aaah400 wrote:But Kage claimed Vigilante so lets move on.
The claim is only as trustworthy as the person who claims it. So far, not so much.

Also, the tonight's outcome can neither deny nor confirm any claims at all. There are a lot of kill powers and 7 protections to boot. Any claimed vigs can brush off their failed kill attempts, blaming on miscommunication with docs. A decently strong cooperation would basically require mass claim, which is ill advised at this point. I don't think I can stress this enough; D1 claims can not be trusted, and N1 coordination is ineffective.

Return to “Completed Open Games”