A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Shadow1psc wrote:I don't see the reason for raising
anyone
over someone
confirmed
. I could have raised sooner sure, but I didn't. Still makes a ton more sense than raising benmage.
I understand the surface level of appeal of this but you need to think deeper on why not raising confirmed Non-Stark Cow might be a wise move.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

It confirms we're not giving it to starks. What more is there to consider? Cow has a post restriction? Doesn't mean he can't take direction. Worried he won't listen? Anyone could not listen, or could use the power in the same exact capacity. If scum want to waste a NK on a confirmed target who is a spent vig with a post restriction, well, Lannister wins that bet too.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:03 am

Shadow1psc wrote:It confirms we're not giving it to starks. What more is there to consider? Cow has a post restriction? Doesn't mean he can't take direction. Worried he won't listen? Anyone could not listen, or could use the power in the same exact capacity.
If scum want to waste a NK on a confirmed target who is a spent vig with a post restriction, well, Lannister wins that bet too.
The bolded portion means you at least understand where I am going. Keep walking down that path and considering the implications ....

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Magua wrote:I'm curious about those people who are raising hasdgfas now.

Yes, we're all certain that hasdgfas is not Stark. We all should've been certain of that as of 10:00 am CST Friday -- that is, some 3 days and 6 hours ago.

Yet no one bothered to raise hasdgfas during that time. I especially don't like Nexus' "If you're demanding a raise" in post #844. This isn't the sort of thing that should need to be demanded; it should be something that comes about because pro-town play is that you should do *something*, not kvetch and moan that someone is telling you to do something.

Those people who are raising hasdgfas now because a stink is being made about it are being either a) lazy and inattentive, or b) scummy.

Also, I'll get this out there in response to bunnylover: If we lynch Zoraster and he flips scum, I am inclined to believe Raivann is town. That is, I don't buy that the scenario is "Zoraster-scum FoSes Raivann-scum while voting Locke Lamora-town." I am inclined, given the state of the game, to think it is "Zoraster-scum FoSes Raivann-town while voting Locke Lamora-scum-or-town".
My defense is primarly is that I've been here less than 24 hours, my predecessor didn't give me or anyone reads, so I've been flying by the seat of my pants. I've only latched onto Has raise only because he's the only one I sincerely believe without a shadow of a doubt is town and it doesn't compromise my town reads, because I feel scum probably knows he's town too.

I'm good with either lynch, a Zoa or a Raviann lynch. Their play has been pretty close to identical, either active lurking, or "I really believe this person is scummy, but let me vote someone else right over HERE..." kind of FoS.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

unraise

raise: hascow
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Ghostlin »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Shadow1psc wrote:It confirms we're not giving it to starks. What more is there to consider? Cow has a post restriction? Doesn't mean he can't take direction. Worried he won't listen? Anyone could not listen, or could use the power in the same exact capacity.
If scum want to waste a NK on a confirmed target who is a spent vig with a post restriction, well, Lannister wins that bet too.
The bolded portion means you at least understand where I am going. Keep walking down that path and considering the implications ....
Please tell me that street doesn't go down the place of hascow killing his own teammate to clear himself so he can blantantly get the governor post.

Because that's horrible WIFOM.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Lol no...the governor is a weaksauce ability. But why have a non stark and the Hand killed with one blow? Thats what MoI is saying.

MoI its easier to s.p.e.l.l. things out sometimes.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:16 am

Benmage wrote:Lol no...the governor is a weaksauce ability. But why have a non stark and the Hand killed with one blow? Thats what MoI is saying.

MoI its easier to s.p.e.l.l. things out sometimes.
Thank god someone is paying attention ....

I hate having to play nurse-maid. This isn't a Newbie game.

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

direct all vig shots aimed my way at MoI btw
if he flips town i'll post a really contrite apology
i'm not even joking
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:29 am

chesskid3 wrote:direct all vig shots aimed my way at MoI btw
i'm a joke
FTFY

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:direct all vig shots aimed my way at MoI btw
i'm a joke
I'm scum and have no sense of humour
FTFY
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Well, we're of the opinion I thought that Governor isn't going to make or break this game. We have a confirmed Lannister, but how much help is he really when he can't give reasons behind his suspicions beyond quoting things and making devil horns at them? To me, it sounds like a win-win; Either cow stays alive and confirmed with the added bonus of governor should we want it, or scum waste their kill on him, and it's much better than say, if we raise someone who's also power, or we raise scum.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Thanks for letting chesskid in this game
MODS
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Ghostlin »

The rhetoric is pointless guys, and it makes neither one of you look good.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Shadow1psc wrote:and it's much better than say, if we raise someone who's also power,
Oh haii someone asked for it ages ago to end this tangent.
Shadow1psc wrote:or we raise scum.
Good. Put scum under the magnifying glass....Governor wont live(or ability go unused) to pull some scum lylo gg ninja.

Any scum worth 2 cents has recognized this. Just ask Sparkle.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Benmage wrote:
Shadow1psc wrote:and it's much better than say, if we raise someone who's also power,
Oh haii someone asked for it ages ago to end this tangent.
Shadow1psc wrote:or we raise scum.
Good. Put scum under the magnifying glass....Governor wont live(or ability go unused) to pull some scum lylo gg ninja.

Any scum worth 2 cents has recognized this. Just ask Sparkle.
I'm... not sure what you're saying at all in this, and I'm not sure what peoples' confidence in you is.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 1.23

Mikujin (3) Danakillsu, Locke Lamora, Thor665
xvart (1) DTMaster
Thor665 (1) Twilight Sparkle
Drippinggoofball (1) Mikujin
Raivann (8) Feysal, diddin, Zoraster, Bunnylover, xvart, Nexus, Ghostlin, Shadow1psc

Zoraster (8) MagnaofIllusion, DrippingoofBall, Kast, LynchMePls, Raivann, Magua, Zdenek, Benmage

MagnaofIllusion (1) chesskid3

Not voting (1) Hasdgfas

With 24 alive it takes 13 to lynch. No majority at deadline and there'll be no lynch.

Raise Count 1.23

Locke Lamora (1) Locke Lamora
Twilight Sparkle (3) Bunnylover, xvart, DTMaster
DrippingGoofball (1) Danakillsu
Benmage (7) Benmage, Thor665, diddin, Mikujin, MagnaofIllusion, Zdenek, Magua

Magua (4) Hasdgfas, LynchMePls, Feysal, Raivann
Hasdgfas (6) Twilight Sparkle, Zoraster, Ghostlin, Shadow1psc, Nexus, chesskid3

Not raising (2) DrippingGoofball, Kast,

With 24 alive it takes 13 to raise someone. As it stands at deadline Benmage will become the new Hand of the King

* Mikujin and Kast have expressed they'll be V/la.
* No one is due a prod
*Any mistakes in the votecount please point them out.
* Deadline countdown is here
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Shadow1psc wrote: I'm... not sure what you're saying at all in this
So sit back...
listen to what I'm saying
follow what I'm saying...and let the big boys play.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ugh i hate to join moi on a wagon
but the other wagon has diddin AND xvart AND Zoraster ughughugh
Unvote

Vote: Zoraster
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Benmage »

And Nexus and BL

and

Shadow/Ghostlin who dont know whats going on.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Benmage wrote:And Nexus and BL

and

Shadow/Ghostlin who dont know whats going on.
I know perfectly well what's going on.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

HE KNOWS WHAT'S UP YO
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

For the record, I'm not opposed to lynching Zoraster. He's said some downright awful things, and it's hard to distinguish between bad/anti-town play and scum play, whereas from Raivann I get a a more thorough scum vibe.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Again, look at the quality of players voting zoraster vs those voting Raivann and adjust accordingly.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Benmage wrote:
unvote vote Raivann
we'll see but this is :roll: :
Raivann wrote:
Magua wrote:The user named "Song of Ice and Fire" got replaced out of a ASoIaF game. That is not a good sign for that slot.
Exactly. Why would someone named that get replaced? She was obviously stoked for this game, but got caught as scum early.
lol...horrible.
Benmage wrote:This was directed at zoraster:
Shadow1psc wrote:Are you reading the thread?
I agree.. :eek: :eek: .. lead wagon go!

unvote vote zoraster
These were back to back in your ISO. And then you don't really do anything else to further the Zoraster case. Your votes are flimsy and you want to talk about the quality of players (on a wagon you were on at one point too?)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”