A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Shadow1psc wrote:Well, we're of the opinion I thought that Governor isn't going to make or break this game. We have a confirmed Lannister, but how much help is he really when he can't give reasons behind his suspicions beyond quoting things and making devil horns at them? To me, it sounds like a win-win; Either cow stays alive and confirmed with the added bonus of governor should we want it, or scum waste their kill on him, and it's much better than say, if we raise someone who's also power, or we raise scum.
This is like the 4th or 5th time that Shadow has implied that non-Stark = confirmed Lannister. Do you not see the fail in that line of thought Shadow?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Oh, and it looks like Magua-hand isn't gonna happen. Between hascow hand or Benmage hand, I'm going with Benmage. MOI has already explained why.

Unraise
Raise: Benmage
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

LynchMePls wrote:
Shadow1psc wrote:Well, we're of the opinion I thought that Governor isn't going to make or break this game. We have a confirmed Lannister, but how much help is he really when he can't give reasons behind his suspicions beyond quoting things and making devil horns at them? To me, it sounds like a win-win; Either cow stays alive and confirmed with the added bonus of governor should we want it, or scum waste their kill on him, and it's much better than say, if we raise someone who's also power, or we raise scum.
This is like the 4th or 5th time that Shadow has implied that non-Stark = confirmed Lannister. Do you not see the fail in that line of thought Shadow?
What's the precedence of a scum dayvig? That seems more fail than your line of thought.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

Shadow1psc wrote: These were back to back in your ISO. And then you don't really do anything else to further the Zoraster case. Your votes are flimsy and you want to talk about the quality of players (on a wagon you were on at one point too?)
The vote on Raivann was for an idiotic comment. Because my vote was being useless..but it was when I was over 10 pages behind.... While I continued to read I noticed drastic differences in his game last time compared to this one. 9Where he was scum)

The quick switch was due to a superior idiotic comment by zoraster....

Do something with zoraster? There's 3 days left. There's Raivann or Zoraster. Thats it. Zoraster is the better pick.

You probably dont have the experience here yet to understand what I mean by quality of players. But those like DTM Thor Sparkle and LL can't not vote zoraster now.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Benmage wrote:And Nexus and BL

and

Shadow/Ghostlin who dont know whats going on.
No u.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

I love that you guys can win my argument for me.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Benmage wrote:
Shadow1psc wrote: These were back to back in your ISO. And then you don't really do anything else to further the Zoraster case. Your votes are flimsy and you want to talk about the quality of players (on a wagon you were on at one point too?)
The vote on Raivann was for an idiotic comment. Because my vote was being useless..but it was when I was over 10 pages behind.... While I continued to read I noticed drastic differences in his game last time compared to this one. 9Where he was scum)

The quick switch was due to a superior idiotic comment by zoraster....

Do something with zoraster? There's 3 days left. There's Raivann or Zoraster. Thats it. Zoraster is the better pick.

You probably dont have the experience here yet to understand what I mean by quality of players. But those like DTM Thor Sparkle and LL can't not vote zoraster now.
You say 3 days like that isn't enough time to type up a paragraph explaining why Zoraster is overall scummier, and it doesn't looking like Raivann is hoping on the easy lynch to save himself.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Shadow1psc wrote: You say 3 days like that isn't enough time to type up a paragraph explaining why Zoraster is overall scummier,
I've given you the reasoning why I think Raivann is town.... If It is only between Raivann and Zoraster..and I think Raivann is town... Does anything else matter?
Shadow1psc wrote:and it doesn't looking like Raivann is hoping on the easy lynch to save himself.
What does this mean to you?

Tell me the logical reasoning why scum would chose not to vote the lead wagon when they are the second lead wagon.

Ditto for the town reasoning.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

It's less about who he's voting, and more about how he hopped, and the lack of reasoning therein. That vote could have been anyone really. It's just more obvious because he hopped on the wagon that has the chance of keeping him from being a lynch target. Irony really.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

Would it be better if he paraphrased someone else's reasoning?

Look at zorasters atrocious reasoning for voting him.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Benmage wrote:Would it be better if he paraphrased someone else's reasoning?

Look at zorasters atrocious reasoning for voting him.
He did, actually. I just don't get the feeling of genuine scum hunting, despite the original crappy vote. When he finally showed up to defend it, it was very lackluster, like he took the easy, hide in the mob stance. Xtoxm almost pulled off the exact same thing. Both look terrible, yes, I just happen to think Raivann looks more like genuine scum here. If people aren't going to jump on it, Zoraster is the obvious second choice here, but something doesn't feel right about it to me.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Zoraster should at least claim at this point.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by diddin »

Bunnylover wrote:@MOI: The reason you are voting Zoraster is not the reason others are voting him. The reason others are voting him, you have said only strengthening your read/vote on him.
Here the situation I see:
If we lynch Zoraster and he flips town, what happens to Raivann? Raivann still will be lynched because his post have been bad and scummy (I think one has been good). Isn't that right?
If we lynch Zoraster and he flips scum, what happens to Raivann? Raivann is lynched because the FOS Buddy - Vote Townie theory is strengthen. Isn't that right?
If we lynch Raivann and he flips town, what happens to Zoraster? The theory of FOS Buddy - Vote Townie is thrown out the window and scum now have to come up with another mislynch.

If we lynch Raivann and he flips scum. what happens to Zoraster? The theory of FOS Buddy - Vote Townie is strengthen and Zoraster is lynched due to it.

The most logical sense is to lynch Raivann.

Nothing has given us reason to believe their are multiple scum groups, so no. But if in the book their were different enemies family fighting in their, then I believe we should believe that their is multiple scum groups.
But No, I don't believe their are.

@Twilight Sparkle: I see no reason why to doubt that Hascow is town now.
Bolded is a scumslip.

Still prefer the Raivann lynch, but I will switch to Zoraster if all necessary.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Bunnylover wrote:

and

No u.
Really? This is what the discourse has come to? And I'm on a wagon with you?

You know, six of one, half dozen of the other in this particular case, and the people who are making more sense are in fact, on the other lynch.

Unvote; Vote: Zoa
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Benmage wrote: You probably dont have the experience here yet to understand what I mean by quality of players. But those like DTM Thor Sparkle and LL can't not vote zoraster now.
Bad players can still be on good wagons...

But fair point that it's gotta be one or the other so close to deadline. Here, I'll briefly skip the alphabet and ISO zoraster and Raivann right here and now.

ISO Spectacular: Special Head-to-Head Editon!

In the blue corner, weighing in at 32 posts, it's the man from Asgard, Raivann!

Raivann's ISO 7 makes a very good point about ASOIAF, but I've said that already.

In his ISO 18, he switches from ASOIAF (now Thor) to xvart. He does so sheeping GreyICE. I have a town read on GreyICE (now DTM) so this is somewhat understandable.

His ISO 21, the "I have a townread on you, so don't vote me" looks scummy on it's own, and I assume that's what got this wagon a-turnin'.

I'll quote his ISO 23 rather than link it:
unvote. Vote:Thor
Oops on xvart

I dont like the raivann wagon. He's Lannister i'm 100%sure.
@Raivann:
"Oops?" What the hell do you mean, "Oops on xvart"?

His Zoraster push seems earnest enough.

And in the red corner, outweighing the competition at 47 posts, it's that premature assassin, zoraster!

A lot of his early posts are focused on the governor role. He's in the same boat we are (governor is by and large more trouble than it's worth.)

His vote is weird. It hops around a lot before settling on Kast. It idles there for a while, then he re-analyzes and drops it back on LL.

I disagree with his line of thought on Raivann. I may be biased, in that I completely agree with his line of thought re: ASOIAF, and so that position was very clear to me in a way it might not be clear to others. Oddly enough, zor himself backs off of Raivann-scum in ISO 25.

He votes for Raivann in ISO 34. It's a weird compromise, with a week left on deadline and people joining you on your pet wagon (LL.) And what of his post two days previous that if there was a good case, he wasn't seeing it? It's true that Raivann's scummy looking ISO 21 came between those two, though.

Overall, it's a hard choice between them. I'm more inclined to vote zoraster, but I wonder how much of that is simply that I agree with Raivann re: ASOIAF. Before I vote I want to hear what Raivann has to say about his xvart "oops".
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Ghostlin wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:

and

No u.
Really? This is what the discourse has come to? And I'm on a wagon with you?

You know, six of one, half dozen of the other in this particular case, and the people who are making more sense are in fact, on the other lynch.

Unvote; Vote: Zoa
How exactly do you want me to respond to that?
With a huge wall post explaining why he wrong and I'm right?

I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone who is viewing himself higher up then everyone else (well actually viewing others lower them himself). I already know how that argument is going to end.

@Dana: Explain? The only thing I see that I forgot to put in (which I noticed after I posted) was that Zoraster still has the chance be scum even without the FOS Buddy - Vote Townie thing.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by zoraster »

CLAIM TIME

I'm Tommen Baratheon. I become king if Joffrey dies, but I'm not ready for that responsibility. I need to have Petyr Baelish killed. If Joffrey or I die before Petyr does, I lose. If Petyr is killed (whether by getting lynched or night killed) or if Joffrey doesn't die, I win with the Lannisters.

I was told who Petyr is (Locke Lamora), but I don't know who Joffrey is. I wasn't told LL's alignment, but I can only guess the reason I'd be given this role is because he's not-Lannister and possibly to protect a Joffrey claim.

My power is this: each night I can pick one person to set up a QT to chat with for the rest of the game.

That's it. I had hoped more pressure would come on LL today, but when I realized it wouldn't, I figured I'd scum hunt today, hope LL got killed tonight, and I could use my QT to try and possibly hook up with Joff.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hammer away boys.

Sounds like a lyncher claim. Unless we get a Joffery to confirm this LL thing...this is the craziest claim I've ever heard.

How does he have a clause to lose...but is with the town?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'd also like LL to confirm that he is LittleFinger.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

Actually doesn't even matter. LittleFinger is not with the town. We'll kill Zoraster...and if he flips town we'll kill LL.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 1.24

Mikujin (3) Danakillsu, Locke Lamora, Thor665
xvart (1) DTMaster
Thor665 (1) Twilight Sparkle
Drippinggoofball (1) Mikujin
Raivann (7) Feysal, diddin, Zoraster, Bunnylover, xvart, Nexus, Shadow1psc
Zoraster (10) MagnaofIllusion, DrippingoofBall, Kast, LynchMePls, Raivann, Magua, Zdenek, Benmage, chesskid3, Ghostlin

Not voting (1) Hasdgfas

With 24 alive it takes 13 to lynch. No majority at deadline and there'll be no lynch.

Raise Count 1.24

Locke Lamora (1) Locke Lamora
Twilight Sparkle (3) Bunnylover, xvart, DTMaster
DrippingGoofball (1) Danakillsu
Benmage (8) Benmage, Thor665, diddin, Mikujin, MagnaofIllusion, Zdenek, Magua, LynchMePls

Magua (3) Hasdgfas,Feysal, Raivann
Hasdgfas (6) Twilight Sparkle, Zoraster, Ghostlin, Shadow1psc, Nexus, chesskid3

Not raising (2) DrippingGoofball, Kast,

With 24 alive it takes 13 to raise someone. As it stands at deadline Benmage will become the new Hand of the King

* Mikujin and Kast have expressed they'll be V/la.
* No one is due a prod
*Any mistakes in the votecount please point them out.
* Deadline countdown is here
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Just quickly mulling over the claim ...

1. I find it hard to believe that Locke drew the exact same role two games in a row (Clash and this game).
2. Claiming Town Neighborizor after a Scum Neighborizor already flipped - I need to mull that over.
3. I'nm guessing that Zoraster and perhaps Locke are both not Town aligned ...
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

At this point, it would seem to me we test his claim, rather than lynching him. Either way, we have scum tomorrow? I mean, we could lynch him tonight and if he's telling the truth, we've lost town and a day. If we test the 'guilty' of sorts, we get scum, and don't lose a day, but if he's lying outright we still lose a day. I mean, no matter which way we go, we could end up losing a day. A lot of people have expressed interest in lynching LL, is it worth testing LL?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

If Zoraster is trying to gambit to pull off a mislynch for even one day this would be the way.

If he is town. And has to lynch LL... Why would a town person ever have to lynch another town person?????...But he KNEW who LL was?? BULLL You claim that in your opening post of the game.

G-G...hammer.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

1.There's noway he has the identity of someone not with the town and doesn't claim that in his opening post.

2. Noway a town person has to lynch another town person.

Conclusion. Zoraster whether 3rd person lyncher or whatnot...is not with the town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”