A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm going food shopping.

Sparkle,
you have one night to NK me. Take advantage of it.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by zoraster »

The way i see it, there's little chance LL is town.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Just quickly mulling over the claim ...

1. I find it hard to believe that Locke drew the exact same role two games in a row (Clash and this game).
2. Claiming Town Neighborizor after a Scum Neighborizor already flipped - I need to mull that over.
3. I'nm guessing that Zoraster and perhaps Locke are both not Town aligned ...
WOH HO HO HO HO 2 games ina row doesn't mean anything
its probably he got role x, GIVEN HE GOT IT LAST GAME
HELLO SCUM
YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO DO THIS. DOUBLE MISSLYNCH SETUP IS A GO?
DIEDIEDIE
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Vote: MoI

it's not moving
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Raivann »

unraise, raise: Benmage
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I really would like to LL to come in and claim if they are Petyr.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

zoraster wrote:The way i see it, there's little chance LL is town.
Who doesn't claim this in their opening post :?: :!: :?: :!: :?:

What town player is GIVEN the identity of a non-town player.

This shit is LOLS...accept the beheading.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

DTM
is doing a great job of ducking any sort of heat his slot may have been getting by lurking out the day. Great work DTM. I’m guessing almost everyone else will have forgotten GreyICE’s continual bad attacks and back-tracking by Daybreak tomorrow.

--

Twilight-Hito’s ‘ISO Spectacular’ posts don’t do anything to convince me that they are actually scum-hunting. Case in point –
Twilight wrote:In his ISO 18, he switches from ASOIAF (now Thor) to xvart. He does so sheeping GreyICE. I have a town read on GreyICE (now DTM) so this is somewhat understandable.
This ISO read of Raivann the piggy-backs off GreyICE's 'scum-hunting' ignores that GreyICE’s point on xvart was complete bullshit. Doing straight ISO reads glossed over this fact that a straight reading of the thread would have clearly demonstrated.

@Twilight Hito –
does your GreyICE Town read come from his ISO or actually reading him in context

--
Shadow wrote:I'm... not sure what you're saying at all in this, and I'm not sure what peoples' confidence in you is.
Benmage is saying that scum don’t want any part of the Hand power. It puts them in the spotlight regardless of whether they use the power or not. Percy really didn’t want any part of it in Clash but couldn’t reject the power without drawing suspicion.

He’s also outright suggesting that Twilight is scum
Shadow wrote:At this point, it would seem to me we test his claim, rather than lynching him.
How exactly do you want to test his claim? We’ve already determined that a Neighborizor can clearly be scum / 3rd Party. Proving he has that power doesn’t show his alignment in the least.

What do you think of the duplication of powers he’s claiming (same as xtoxm’s) in conjunction with his claim regarding only conditionally winning with Town?

--

@Bunnylover
– Your conclusions at 847 don’t make any sense. Specifically these two
If we lynch Raivann and he flips town, what happens to Zoraster? The theory of FOS Buddy - Vote Townie is
thrown out the window and scum now have to come up with another mislynch.

If we lynch Zoraster and he flips town, what happens to Raivann? Raivann still will be lynched because his post have been bad and scummy (I think one has been good). Isn't that right?
You earlier were arguing for a bi-directional scum tell. Now you are saying that Zoraster flipping scum doesn’t absolve Raivann but Raivann flipping scum absolves Zoraster?

Also, as previously noted, the bolded portion looks like some sort of inside information that slipped right out.
Bunnylover wrote:@MOI: The reason you are voting Zoraster is not the reason others are voting him. The reason others are voting him, you have said only strengthening your read/vote on him.
How do you know exactly the full motivation for every voter on the wagon again? Why are you ruling out the possibility others have seen the case I presented and find it credible as the reason for their vote?
Bunnylover wrote:Nothing has given us reason to believe their are multiple scum groups, so no. But if in the book their were different enemies family fighting in their, then I believe we should believe that their is multiple scum groups.
But No, I don't believe their are.
This isn’t an open set-up. What information do you expect to see? You just came off Gorrad’s Large which had multiple teams. Clash had multiple team. Some Larges do have one Mafia group but I would guess more than 60% have more than one. Why so quick to dismiss the possibility on Day 1 before we have any evidence?

VIGS
– Bunnylover should join Chess on your “Great Shooting Tex” list.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 1.25

Mikujin (3) Danakillsu, Locke Lamora, Thor665
xvart (1) DTMaster
Thor665 (1) Twilight Sparkle
Drippinggoofball (1) Mikujin
Raivann (7) Feysal, diddin, Zoraster, Bunnylover, xvart, Nexus, Shadow1psc
Zoraster (9) MagnaofIllusion, DrippingoofBall, Kast, LynchMePls, Raivann, Magua, Zdenek, Benmage,Ghostlin

MagnaofIllusion (1) chesskid3

Not voting (1) Hasdgfas

With 24 alive it takes 13 to lynch. No majority at deadline and there'll be no lynch.

Raise Count 1.25

Locke Lamora (1) Locke Lamora
Twilight Sparkle (3) Bunnylover, xvart, DTMaster
DrippingGoofball (1) Danakillsu
Benmage (9) Benmage, Thor665, diddin, Mikujin, MagnaofIllusion, Zdenek, Magua, LynchMePls, Raivann

Magua (2) Hasdgfas,Feysal
Hasdgfas (6) Twilight Sparkle, Zoraster, Ghostlin, Shadow1psc, Nexus, chesskid3

Not raising (2) DrippingGoofball, Kast,

With 24 alive it takes 13 to raise someone. As it stands at deadline Benmage will become the new Hand of the King

* Mikujin and Kast have expressed they'll be V/la.
* DTMaster will be prodded.
*Any mistakes in the votecount please point them out.
* Deadline countdown is here
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by zoraster »

Benmage wrote:
zoraster wrote:The way i see it, there's little chance LL is town.
Who doesn't claim this in their opening post :?: :!: :?: :!: :?:

What town player is GIVEN the identity of a non-town player.

This shit is LOLS...accept the beheading.
whatever you think about my own choices (and it was a decision not to immediately claim), the fact of the matter is I did not claim, but this is pretty easily confirmable.

LL isn't "confirmed non-town," though I'm pretty confident he is. I'm not sure if you've read the books, but Petyr's alignment there is pretty up in the air. Still, in these books he starts aligned and then jogs to self-aligned if my memory is correct.

I know this isn't exactly a pressing matter, but I think bunny's request here is weird. Bunny, do you think someone with a likely scummy role would be likely to confirm what he is? For what it's worth in the future
FOS: Bunny
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

zoraster wrote: whatever you think about my own choices (and it was a decision not to immediately claim), the fact of the matter is I did not claim,
Oh... the mod GAVE me someone not town...That seems fair and balanced right? I guess I'll just hold on to this info...if I'm NK'd oh well.
zoraster wrote: but this is pretty easily confirmable.
Yeah with your death.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

@MoI - I certainly haven't forgotten about the slot...
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Way to respond to your fucking obvscummery there MoI
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

EBWOP - 907 should have said the following -

You earlier were arguing for a bi-directional scum tell. Now you are saying that Zoraster flipping
TOWN
doesn’t absolve Raivann but Raivann flipping
TOWN
absolves Zoraster?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by zoraster »

Benmage wrote:
zoraster wrote: whatever you think about my own choices (and it was a decision not to immediately claim), the fact of the matter is I did not claim,
Oh... the mod GAVE me someone not town...That seems fair and balanced right? I guess I'll just hold on to this info...if I'm NK'd oh well.
zoraster wrote: but this is pretty easily confirmable.
Yeah with your death.
The mod gave me an identity of someone I want dead as a player, nothing more. Let's be honest here: if I came out and claimed, I had about as good a chance of being lynched as a Lyncher or scum as I did actually getting my wish. Regardless, this way day 1 wasn't a total wash. If I got LL lynched by claiming, it would be harder to make reads off it. Last, it was my hope that LL would be lynched or killed day/night 1, and I could possibly hook up with Joff, who I suspect is someone powerful given my claim. The claim itself is a little dangerous because it gives that impression and if correct gives some power to any potential scum "name cop."

So that's why I didn't claim immediately.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Benmage »

zoraster wrote: So that's why I didn't claim immediately.
Well you die now.. So did it work?

Vig/SK wanting to look vig… Shoot here:
Danakillsu
Chesskid3
Nexus
Bunnylover

Scum team/SK that isn’t aligned with these guys shoot for cross kills:
Twilight Sparkle
Thor665
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by zoraster »

Benmage wrote:
zoraster wrote: So that's why I didn't claim immediately.
Well you die now.. So did it work?

Vig/SK wanting to look vig… Shoot here:
Danakillsu
Chesskid3
Nexus
Bunnylover

Scum team/SK that isn’t aligned with these guys shoot for cross kills:
Twilight Sparkle
Thor665
Not everyone is this dumb.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

zoraster wrote: The mod gave me an identity of someone I want dead as a player, nothing more.
In what world can the mod want a town person to kill a town person :?: :!: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
zoraster wrote:If I got LL lynched by claiming, it would be harder to make reads off it.
In what world is lynching scum ever bad...we could've exhibited all of D1 on D2 with a dead scum.
zoraster wrote: Last, it was my hope that LL would be lynched or killed day/night 1, and I could possibly hook up with Joff, who I suspect is someone powerful given my claim.
Lets go with this incredibly slight chance, not tell the town of someone probably not with the town...and roll the dice that I'm not NK'd. :roll: :roll:

This claim is absurd.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

zoraster wrote:Not everyone is this dumb.
You're fakeclaiming needs work.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:
zoraster wrote:Not everyone is this dumb.
You're fakeclaiming needs work.
So does my grammar.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Twilight-Hito’s ‘ISO Spectacular’ posts don’t do anything to convince me that they are actually scum-hunting. Case in point –
Twilight wrote:In his ISO 18, he switches from ASOIAF (now Thor) to xvart. He does so sheeping GreyICE. I have a town read on GreyICE (now DTM) so this is somewhat understandable.
This ISO read of Raivann the piggy-backs off GreyICE's 'scum-hunting' ignores that GreyICE’s point on xvart was complete bullshit. Doing straight ISO reads glossed over this fact that a straight reading of the thread would have clearly demonstrated.

@Twilight Hito –
does your GreyICE Town read come from his ISO or actually reading him in context?
Haven't done GreyICE's ISO yet. The town read comes from the thread is context, is shared by every head, and is a bit old news (see ISO 16.)

Skimming the thread straight, I don't agree with GreyICE in that particular instance, but I can understand the mistake that led him to that conclusion. And, given the way it was presented, I have no trouble believing that town-Raivann would find that post from GreyICE convincing. I don't at all see the "clearly demonstrated" you're mentioning. Are you saying that you think it's
impossible
for any townie, ever, to be convinced by GreyICE ISO 68?

Also, I really doubt zoraster's claim is true.

Unvote, Vote: Zoraster
(L-3)
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by danakillsu »

unraise raise: hascow

@ Benmage
Any reason you didn't want me to vote Zoraster?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

btw if some idiot vigs me, when MoI is later revealed to be scum
there will be fucking words
HUGE FUCKING WORDS
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

danakillsu wrote:
unraise raise: hascow

@ Benmage
Any reason you didn't want me to vote Zoraster?
I never specifically said not to. You were grouped in the move your vote section.

I specifically mention better players that should know better.

I can't lead every blind person to the watering hole and help them drink....i.e. I grow tired of explaining logic to VI's.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@MOI: I think you meant to say Town instead of scum (so I'm going to answer it with town in replace of scum), correct me if I am wrong :<.
I wasn't arguing on either side, I was given how I would view the situation based on who we lynched first and what they flip.
The way I am viewing is that even without the FOS Buddy - Town thing, Raivann would still be lynched regardless of Zoraster flip.
Zoraster been lynched can be avoided if we lynch Raivann first and viewing his flip because right now (other then you) the case on Zoraster is the FOS Buddy (raivann who if we lynch and flip town this theory is wrong/Raivann who if we lynch and flip town this theory is right) - townie vote (LL).

I understand that I left out the situation that Zoraster can still be scum, which I realized the moment after I posted the post. I didn't see any way to clarify the post without making myself look scummier.

The reason why is because if I remember correctly here is your vote:
X

Here is the other people votes:
O.
See the distance?

By evidence I mean night kills.
If during the night only one person dies what is the obvious thought?
We have one scum team.
I don't believe everyone thinks (some might think or consider) that scum crossed killed on Day 1, hit a BP, hit a Doc protect player, or something.
We have two night kills.
We have a vig and one scum team.
we have three night kills.
We have a Vig/SK and one/two scum team.
That is what I meant. I don't see the point in discussion or believing in multiple scum teams day 1 as you won't really know or have an idea till day 2.

Oh you did mean town :).

@Zoraster: Is Petry not a Lannister? If Petry is, then I'm confused as to why LL wouldn't come out and say it. I'm confused =/.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”