A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Petry, and by SoS, I think Petyr happens to be Lannister until the very end.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by zoraster »

@Zoraster: Is Petry not a Lannister? If Petry is, then I'm confused as to why LL wouldn't come out and say it. I'm confused =/.
I suspect not. He's Petyr Baelish. He's not family for sure, though he may be Lannister aligned.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Damnit, you even got my spelling it wrong.

Petyr.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ilyn payne erp derp derp derp
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

zoraster wrote:
@Zoraster: Is Petry not a Lannister? If Petry is, then I'm confused as to why LL wouldn't come out and say it. I'm confused =/.
I suspect not. He's Petyr Baelish. He's not family for sure,
though he may be Lannister aligned
So you think the mod wants a town person to kill a town person to win?

IS THAT CORRECT.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

zoraster wrote:
CLAIM TIME

I'm Tommen Baratheon. I become king if Joffrey dies, but I'm not ready for that responsibility. I need to have Petyr Baelish killed. If Joffrey or I die before Petyr does, I lose. If Petyr is killed (whether by getting lynched or night killed) or if Joffrey doesn't die, I win with the Lannisters.

I was told who Petyr is (Locke Lamora), but I don't know who Joffrey is. I wasn't told LL's alignment, but I can only guess the reason I'd be given this role is because he's not-Lannister and possibly to protect a Joffrey claim.

My power is this: each night I can pick one person to set up a QT to chat with for the rest of the game.

That's it. I had hoped more pressure would come on LL today, but when I realized it wouldn't, I figured I'd scum hunt today, hope LL got killed tonight, and I could use my QT to try and possibly hook up with Joff.
*fake-bites hand*
*rubs belly*
:?:
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

Why arent u voting cow?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by zoraster »

Benmage wrote:
zoraster wrote:
I suspect not. He's Petyr Baelish. He's not family for sure,
though he may be Lannister aligned
So you think the mod wants a town person to kill a town person to win?

IS THAT CORRECT.
What? No. I think he wants a town person to kill a non-town person, but I'm just saying there's room for a different explanation.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Benmage wrote:Why arent u voting cow?
*holds up one finger*
hasdgfas wrote:
zoraster wrote:
CLAIM TIME

I'm Tommen Baratheon. I become king if Joffrey dies, but I'm not ready for that responsibility. I need to have Petyr Baelish killed. If Joffrey or I die before Petyr does, I lose. If Petyr is killed (whether by getting lynched or night killed) or if Joffrey doesn't die, I win with the Lannisters.

I was told who Petyr is (Locke Lamora), but I don't know who Joffrey is. I wasn't told LL's alignment, but I can only guess the reason I'd be given this role is because he's not-Lannister and possibly to protect a Joffrey claim.

My power is this: each night I can pick one person to set up a QT to chat with for the rest of the game.

That's it. I had hoped more pressure would come on LL today, but when I realized it wouldn't, I figured I'd scum hunt today, hope LL got killed tonight, and I could use my QT to try and possibly hook up with Joff.
*fake-bites hand*
*rubs belly*
:?:
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

zoraster wrote:What? No.
I think he wants a town person to kill a non-town person,
but I'm just saying there's room for a different explanation.
Than there is zero fucking reason to ever delay killing scum, and everyone person who has posted in this thread since your claim and hasn't voted you deserves to wear dunce hats for the rest of their lives.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by zoraster »

i explained my reasons, benmage. so there ARE reasons, you're just refusing to acknowledge them. Disagree if you want, but i made a different decision.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm leaving the computer... cause i'm going to loose my fucking mind if I see shadow or chesskid or bunnylover post again without voting zoraster.

IN WHAT UNIVERSE DOES THE MOD HAND OVER SCUM TO TOWN IN THEIR ROLE PMS FOR FUCK SAKES
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by zoraster »

Benmage wrote:I'm leaving the computer... cause i'm going to loose my fucking mind if I see shadow or chesskid or bunnylover post again without voting zoraster.

IN WHAT UNIVERSE DOES THE MOD HAND OVER SCUM TO TOWN IN THEIR ROLE PMS FOR FUCK SAKES
Yes, insult people. That'll make you get your way. Just because you can't see the reason doesn't mean I have to.

I don't know why the mod gave me this, but he did. Maybe LL has some sort of super power. I have no idea. But he did, get over it.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by diddin »

Bunny's insistance on lynching Raivann today is scummy.

unvote, Vote: zoraster
. His claim is obv. scum. Bunny's slip has also been noted by myself and others and Bunny still wants Raivann lynch. That makes me lose quite a lot of faith in the Raivann case.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by zoraster »

all right, all right. so that apparently didn't work. I shall now claim my actual role for giggles. Once I claimed this, I was likely lynched but more importantly it would be harder to lynch LL.

I am Oberyn Martell, Self Aligned. I want to avenge Elia's death. I win when Gregor Clegane (Locke Lamora) is lynched and I am on that lynch. If he dies by anything other than a lynch with me on it and I'm alive, then I join the Lannister cause.

That's it. That's all the power I have.

Ta-da. If you want to lynch a potential town player who has every reason to play for the town, go for it.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by zoraster »

Oh, I lose if he's alive and I die, as per the mod's clarification.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

This is a LAL case.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by zoraster »

sure. get an avatar.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Zoraster if your self aligned that means you have the option to join the scum side and not only the town side.
Also why the hell would you even lie about your role?
Your first claim wasn't even a town claim, it was third party. This claim is the same claim except different names. Makes no sense why to lie.

@Diddin: You see, its all fine and dandy to say I am scummy and all, but are you saying my logic is wrong in lynching Raivann before Zoraster based on the situation I have posted? Not one person has come and said it is wrong or right.

And yes my vote is going on Zoraster after he response to why he/she lied. So Benmage you can stop worrying about that you aren't going to get the lynch you want, which in turn won't be a town flip so I guess I can't really complain since a townie isn't dieing.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Vote: Zoraster

nobody fucking save MoI tonight please
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by zoraster »

Bunnylover wrote:Zoraster if your self aligned that means you have the option to join the scum side and not only the town side.
Also why the hell would you even lie about your role?
Your first claim wasn't even a town claim, it was third party. This claim is the same claim except different names. Makes no sense why to lie.

@Diddin: You see, its all fine and dandy to say I am scummy and all, but are you saying my logic is wrong in lynching Raivann before Zoraster based on the situation I have posted? Not one person has come and said it is wrong or right.

And yes my vote is going on Zoraster after he response to why he/she lied. So Benmage you can stop worrying about that you aren't going to get the lynch you want, which in turn won't be a town flip so I guess I can't really complain since a townie isn't dieing.
What? That's not what self-aligned means. I don't actually have much in the way of "options." If LL is alive, i need him lynched. If he's not, I need town to win. Mostly, I need to not die.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

If I'm not doc'd watched or.....even Jailed tonight. (I was town jailor last game)

Someones getting punched in the baby maker.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by zoraster »

Because you're so amazing, benmage?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

zoraster wrote:all right, all right. so that apparently didn't work. I shall now claim my actual role for giggles. Once I claimed this, I was likely lynched but more importantly it would be harder to lynch LL.

I am Oberyn Martell, Self Aligned. I want to avenge Elia's death. I win when Gregor Clegane (Locke Lamora) is lynched and I am on that lynch. If he dies by anything other than a lynch with me on it and I'm alive, then I join the Lannister cause.

That's it. That's all the power I have.

Ta-da. If you want to lynch a potential town player who has every reason to play for the town, go for it.
Ugh, this still doesn't help you dolt, Gregor should be Lannister aligned as well, what the hell?!

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zoraster
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by zoraster »

Yes, I'm aware of that, Shadow. Why do you think I didn't claim it in the first place.

But that doesn't change much. At worst, I'm a neutral player. At best, LL dies and then I'm a town player.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”