Newbie 1055 (Game over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Haylen »

As I said, personally I think the roleblocks AND the kills were random. It would make sense if they both were as it would display somebody who didn't know what they were doing.

I need to take a look at your interactions with Gapoc. And who seemed a bit worried when he selfvoted/got lynched.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by MrBump »

Sxy, why do you think I'm scummy?
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:10 am

Post by MrBump »

Sxy's catchup post was fairly lacking in actual, y'know, content.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:53 am

Post by SxyBeast »

But see Haylen if it were random y would the maf be on the same person twice? I mean i could see maf choosing u one at random, but unless they saw ur breadcrumb, which as so fucking obvious I'm pissed that i didn't see it before, it would make no sense for them to random pick u twice. Makes me doubt ur claim a bit.

Also, and I know this will make me look kinda scummy, I do not find the last two kills to be random. David is clearly a good player and I was getting a town and possible pr vibe from him so killing him seemed kinda obvious. And the same principal went for Stefunny on the whole town vibe. She, out of the three of u, seemed the most town to me so getting her out of the way also makes sense. And Bump y would u think Haylen would not killl them? I mean she did claim to be on them as doc so clearly she saw something that made her think town.

Bump I think ur scummy because of ur reactions. Every time someone tried to think u were scum u were like it can't be me because I lead on gapoc and leading on a person doesn't make u clear. It does make u look good though which is y maf busses to seem legit, but a bus in this game would be bad unless u see ur partner slipping everywhere, like gapoc, and need to get some cred as town by pointing it out.Though reading back I'm getting an extremely town vibe from u, but something doesn't seem right. y did u join haylen so easily on d3 with the VS lynch? To me it was clear that he was town and that maf needed to eliminate him. So I have to figure did maf boldly lead the lynch or did they sit back and join in hoping another townie would hammer.

Oh ya also Bump I distance from everyone because I don't know who is maf and don't want to buddy to him because wen they get lynched I look scummy as shit. I will admit though I especially tried to distance myself from gapoc because i had a very good feeling that he was maf, only reason i didn't hammer was i was a bit scared u know first day of the first game i play didn't want to fuck up already. I also only technically lurked because I had no time to play as i have stated an unreasonable amount of times and ppl still don't seem to listen.
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:53 am

Post by SxyBeast »

srry bump i was just adding in some more stuff that was just a starting post
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:59 am

Post by SxyBeast »

Oh i also forgot to ask haylen y she still hasn't answered me. she said she will do it on d3 and yet she continues to post about VS as if the lynch needed to happen or else she would be screwed because town would have a fairly clear, and by clear i don't mean they r cleared just very town almost like they cant be anything else, person either VS or Stefunny. of course clearly u ppl didn't think he was town because he begged u to listen so he must be scummy that just angers me.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:58 am

Post by MrBump »

SxyBeast wrote:I mean she did claim to be on them as doc so clearly she saw something that made her think town.
The Cop breadcrumb?
SxyBeast wrote:Bump I think ur scummy because of ur reactions. Every time someone tried to think u were scum u were like it can't be me because I lead on gapoc and leading on a person doesn't make u clear.
In fact I didn't do that. I said it maybe once or twice.
SxyBeast wrote:y did u join haylen so easily on d3 with the VS lynch? To me it was clear that he was town and that maf needed to eliminate him. So I have to figure did maf boldly lead the lynch or did they sit back and join in hoping another townie would hammer.
If you notice I voted VS the second Day 3 started but then stopped because I was a big too quick to go into a lynch. When Haylen decided VS was a good lynch I decided to go back with my original vote.
SxyBeast wrote:I especially tried to distance myself from gapoc because i had a very good feeling that he was maf...
...i didn't hammer
Miss, thou art fail.
SxyBeast wrote:I also only technically lurked because I had no time to play as i have stated an unreasonable amount of times and ppl still don't seem to listen.
Then don't sign up, I don't have much time either. The time I do have I post skullcrushing walls :P
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:12 am

Post by SxyBeast »

u said all u do is sit at ur comp meaning u have nothing but time
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:14 am

Post by SxyBeast »

also y would u use haylen to validate ur vote? y does it matter if she thinks he is a good lynch?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:14 am

Post by MrBump »

Because you can't lynch someone with one vote.

Yes, I did, I've had a Spanish GCSE (which I did today) so I've been studying hard for a long time :P
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Haylen »

I had a massive post. That I lost cause my internet died. In summary, I half proved that Sxy had reason to kill DP and Stefunny using the same logic that she is using to accuse me. I also don't know what question she's on about but I'll be happy to answer if it's re-iterated. Tunnelling is what I do, it's my scum hunting technique.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:25 am

Post by MrBump »

If you don't mind, could you post more about said post? At a later date if you want, but I don't get you atm.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Haylen »

She said that I would have reason to kill them as scum because I saw town in both DP and Stefunny. However, she goes on to say this:
Sxy wrote: David is clearly a good player and I was getting a town and possible pr vibe from him so killing him seemed kinda obvious. And the same principal went for Stefunny on the whole town vibe. She, out of the three of u, seemed the most town to me so getting her out of the way also makes sense.
Suggesting that she, herself, has that thought process. She felt that DP gave off a PR vibe and that Stefunny was the most pro-town, thus suggesting that she would have had more of a motive than me in killing them or at least equal motive. That also goes to show that she gets power-role vibes from people, which suggests that she may have received a power role vibe from myself enabling her to block me twice.
Sxy wrote:I mean she did claim to be on them as doc so clearly she saw something that made her think town.
But so did she. She said Stefunny was obv town to her and that DP gave her PR vibes. If you think about it, the NK's would make more sense coming from her point of view, if I was scum and knew DP was cop as I did, I would have killed him on the first night. People don't just get vibes in one day, they develop over several days, so it would make sense that he was killed on Night Two from her point of view.
Sxy wrote:To me it was clear that he was town and that maf needed to eliminate him.
He honestly wasn't obvious town -_- I will give you a list of things that made him obvious scum to me. I don't tunnel people unless they're obvious scum to me, because it puts me in a bad situation if they turn out town. There is no way in hell that I would tunnel on Vittorio if I was scum, especially the day before lylo as it would practically guarantee my lynch in lylo.
Sxy wrote:Oh ya also Bump I distance from everyone because I don't know who is maf and don't want to buddy to him because wen they get lynched I look scummy as shit.
Not a town thought process. Townies shouldn't care about how scummy they look, they do what they can to ensure that scum is lynched. The rest of the town will then be able to understand that townies motivations and believe them when they say they're town.
Sxy wrote:But see Haylen if it were random y would the maf be on the same person twice?
As I said before, I am not a mind reader. I don't know why I was roleblocked twice. You seem to have a pretty good insight as to what it was though, more so than myself and MrBump which to me suggests that you're know because you are the roleblocker and you blocked me.
Sxy wrote:of course clearly u ppl didn't think he was town because he begged u to listen so he must be scummy that just angers me.
Mafia is a tough game, unless you detach yourself you'll always be emotionally involved and it clouds your judgement. Not all AtE is scummy, but the kind where you try and make the town fear lynching you is - and that's the kind that he was using.

Trust me, this was said a lot more coherently in my original post.

MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:57 am

Post by MrBump »

Oooohhhh, I get you.

I'm tempted to vote Sxy now. Your explanation for you breadcrumbing when you did isn't very believable, sorry, Haylen. HOWEVER, Sxy knows TOO much about the kills. DP was ObvTown to YOU so was an obvious kill? Sxy, FYPOV, the scum is either me or Haylen. DP was practically ConfScum FMPOV, Haylen said she knew he was Cop from the breadcrumb. So she would have killed him N1. Or maybe she was waiting for EndGame?
Actually come to think of it that's an insanely risky plan. One Mafia left, she knows who the Cop is, why would she WAIT to kill him? Unless she didn't pick it up D1?
Sxy however knows TOO much about the kills.
The point we're also missing is that the "Role blocks" weren't random.
Okay, I admit, the first one was probably/certainly random to an extent.
However, then its Night 3 and there's four people left. Sxy, the RoleBlocker, Stefunny, the killed, Haylen and me. Now, Sxy knows there's a Doc. Which out of us is more likely to be the Doc from playstyle?

I would be voting Sxy now but Haylen's breadcrumb SCREAMS Goon and her saves are a little TOO convenient.
Can both of you post views on everyone?

Oh, and I'm guessing Sxy DOESN'T CC Doc then? :P

OH SHIT I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING
The way Haylen got all annoyed and voted VS when she thought VS breadcrumbed Doc.

The nail's going in your coffin, Sxy...
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:38 am

Post by SxyBeast »

Haylen wrote:In summary, I half proved that Sxy had reason to kill DP and Stefunny using the same logic that she is using to accuse me. I also don't know what question she's on about but I'll be happy to answer if it's re-iterated. Tunnelling is what I do, it's my scum hunting technique.
I am not accusing anyone for maf. I am just stating what I find odd and asking about it. and i gave the reasons y to kill them. its not like i hid and was like no reason from me.
Haylen wrote:She said that I would have reason to kill them as scum because I saw town in both DP and Stefunny. However, she goes on to say this:
Sxy wrote: David is clearly a good player and I was getting a town and possible pr vibe from him so killing him seemed kinda obvious. And the same principal went for Stefunny on the whole town vibe. She, out of the three of u, seemed the most town to me so getting her out of the way also makes sense.
Suggesting that she, herself, has that thought process. She felt that DP gave off a PR vibe and that Stefunny was the most pro-town, thus suggesting that she would have had more of a motive than me in killing them or at least equal motive. That also goes to show that she gets power-role vibes from people, which suggests that she may have received a power role vibe from myself enabling her to block me twice.
I am just asking questions not accusing anyone, but the fact that u got so defensive from me asking Bump a question, though it is about u, to see his response is very scummy to me. Also, as I stated, I knew how that statement would look and would like to make two points on it
1) If I were scum would I really being setting myself up for the offence that u r making?
2) I am saying these things to help weed out maf which is y im being honest and not holding anything back

Now, yes Haylen I do get pr vibes, but i got diddly from u if anything i got scum vibes. Mainly because of ur tunneling technique. To me, it just doesn't seem like a town thing to do.
Haylen wrote:
Sxy wrote:I mean she did claim to be on them as doc so clearly she saw something that made her think town.
But so did she. She said Stefunny was obv town to her and that DP gave her PR vibes. If you think about it, the NK's would make more sense coming from her point of view, if I was scum and knew DP was cop as I did, I would have killed him on the first night. People don't just get vibes in one day, they develop over several days, so it would make sense that he was killed on Night Two from her point of view.
Once again Haylen I am not even asking u. I am questioning Bump to y he would think u wouldn't kill them.
Haylen wrote:
Sxy wrote:To me it was clear that he was town and that maf needed to eliminate him.
He honestly wasn't obvious town -_- I will give you a list of things that made him obvious scum to me. I don't tunnel people unless they're obvious scum to me, because it puts me in a bad situation if they turn out town. There is no way in hell that I would tunnel on Vittorio if I was scum, especially the day before lylo as it would practically guarantee my lynch in lylo.
I do not know wat u would do since not only have I never played with u, but this is my first game. Also i know that in ur opinion he wasnt obvious town but that is y i said this
Sxy wrote:of course clearly u ppl didn't think he was town
Wat do u just not like to read?
Haylen wrote:
Sxy wrote:Oh ya also Bump I distance from everyone because I don't know who is maf and don't want to buddy to him because wen they get lynched I look scummy as shit.
Not a town thought process. Townies shouldn't care about how scummy they look, they do what they can to ensure that scum is lynched. The rest of the town will then be able to understand that townies motivations and believe them when they say they're town.
Hold on one sec let me reread something.
Haylen wrote:As I said before, I am not a mind reader.
Look at that. So how the fuck do
you
know what
I
find as a townie thought process? I think it is not only towns job to find maf but stay alive to find maf and my being linked to anyone who isn't clear doesn't help and if it truly isn't then I will learn, but I still feel distance makes sense.
MrBump wrote:Because you can't lynch someone with one vote.
True u can't, but if u believe someone to be maf u don't unvote u stick by ur convictions and try to get ppl to see what u see.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:48 am

Post by MrBump »

Not always. If your vote is actually going to get someone lynched somewhere else, it's more useful there. If you think they're scum, of course.

Also, Sxy, you quoted Haylen's post but not mine just before it. Thoughts? Also;
MrBump wrote:Can both of you post views on everyone?
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:53 am

Post by SxyBeast »

I'm not saying I know exactly what happened with the kills. I am saying my opinions on the kills. To me that is the only thing I can think would have happened. Plus I fell that maf would provide a vague, say random possibly, or no reason y these kills would happen. Plz just for the love of god speak ur mind and say ur opinion on y and how this chain of events happened.

I am getting scum from both of u, but Bump Im also getting town from u. I too find the claim to be scummy for y wouldn't doc claim around the same time as cop? i mean that way cop doesn't waste an investigation on them. Unless of course they r maf and don't want cop to investigate them or they did it on the day before last just to be able to say "hey i bread crumbed so i must be doc". I just find it odd that haylen didn't bread crumb sooner and only did so after cop died

But Bump with one maf left y would u change if ur so sure that u know maf? also there is a thing called a vote change its not like the votes get locked in so if ur vote was to help get some else lynched then u could change. Also, srry Bump I must have missed that post I will look back at it and comment.
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:54 am

Post by SxyBeast »

umm which post r u asking about Bump?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:59 am

Post by MrBump »

Er, it wasn't as big as I remember it being but it's this post here.

Speak my mind. I have done so all game. You in that post have basically posted evidence already pointed out (which isn't bad as there isn't much). I changed vote because I wasn't 100% sure. Even lynching I was 90% sure.

Why would Haylen claim yesterday? Hell, claiming would look WORSE.
"Yeah, 'sup, I'm claiming because the Cop died. I'm ConfTown now, right?" No, she's ConfScum if she does that :P
Mafia tries to appear ProTown. They don't just say "Oh yeah um idk about those kills er random yeah" because that looks scummy. They try to provide reasoning. Unfortunately you supplied TOO much reasoning, Sxy.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:00 am

Post by MrBump »

My codes suck.
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:02 am

Post by SxyBeast »

well clearly we have different opinions on wat scum would do. also, u know who else is protown? TOWN

lol they rnt that bad
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:04 am

Post by SxyBeast »

I did comment on that post the two comments after it were for the post. i didn't feel i needed to go into more than that
SxyBeast
SxyBeast
Townie
SxyBeast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:09 am

Post by SxyBeast »

Ok bump i can say u have spoken ur mind but what is ur opinion on how this could have worked out?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by MrBump »

Urgh, stupid SQL errors last night, Mafiascum was down.

How do you mean by that?

This thread needs moar Haylen.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Haylen »

Sorry. Sometimes I sleep :P Unfortunately my sleep pattern is that of somebody in New York :/ And did I mention my internet is shocking?
Sxy wrote:Once again Haylen I am not even asking u. I am questioning Bump to y he would think u wouldn't kill them.
I call it as I see it. If someone says something that I see as scummy or want to question, then I'm going to ask about it regardless of whether it's aimed at me or not. That's how mafia works, otherwise you get players sat around doing nothing.
Sxy wrote:I am just asking questions not accusing anyone, but the fact that u got so defensive from me asking Bump a question, though it is about u, to see his response is very scummy to me.
Actually, it's scummy that you're insinuating scumhunting is scummy.

WOAH WOAH WOAH, Just realised something. Bare with me here.
Sxy wrote:of course clearly u ppl didn't think he was town
SCUMSLIP!!! She's saying that the people on the wagon
clearly didn't think he was town
. Insinuating that everybody on the wagon was town because they honestly believed him to be scum. She was the only one not on the wagon, therefore she has to be scum.

Vote Sxybeast

Town victory on a plate :D

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”