ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by ICEninja »

Alright I still think we need to be lynching implosion. Take a look at him, seriously. Look how much he tries to resist answering my question straight, look at how he keeps beating around the bush, and look at how he drops off the radar the instant pressure is taken off him.

All of these points are IN ADDITION to the fact that he was calling someone scummy but had "no read on his alignment".

I could possibly be convinced to switch back to Saint, but I genuinely think implosion needs to be today's lynch. I see the recent case again MB, and that would be my 3rd pick. I'm not a huge fan of the case against Nameless, and I'm not a huge fan of the case against King, though neither of them are town reads in my eyes.

I just feel like town really doesn't need to be lynching Empking today. Tomorrow we can talk about it when we aren't so close to the deadline, have a flip, and have a better chance of really getting down to the bottom of things. If he is indeed a mason, and gets cleared, that puts scum in a really bad spot tomorrow. If he is indeed a mason and we lynch him today, then his mason buddy has no way to really claim safely, and scum could fake claim it to force us in to lylo. If he's scum, he's going to get lynched, plain and simple. There's no rush.

More implosion votes, please.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
mb53
mb53
Mafia Scum
mb53
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by mb53 »

Quick
thoughts after re reading:
I have no idea why I thought implosion was town.
Saint still looks like scum. He hasn't really done... anything since his first posts when he replaced in (which were scummy in the first place)
Emp has pretty much been talking nonsense all game
I don't see nameless or ICE as scum currently.
You guys are all impossible to read (that means null reads on everyone but implosion saint and emp)
i literally need to start a driving blog, please remind me
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by ICEninja »

mb wrote: I have no idea why I thought implosion was town.
So vote him. He's scum. Emp can be discussed tomorrow.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by DarthYoshi »

Honestly, I am actually really worried by this town attitude that a deadline extension is simply going to happen. If it isn’t for sure, then we should be under the assumption that the deadline is *tomorrow*. If the extension is granted, great, but so far, about half the town has posted since I re-voted, and no one is willing to try for an alternate bandwagon (except for Set starting an Mb one, and nobody has really expressed a willingness to bandwagon Implosion). We’re roughly seven hours to deadline, and I don’t know if I’ll be able to check in again before the deadline to see if an extension is happening. Anything is better than a D1 no-lynch, and given that reality, I’m re-voting Emp. This puts him back at L-1.
Unvote. Vote: Empking.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by KingTwelveSixteen »

mb53 wrote:...
You guys are all impossible to read (that means null reads on everyone but implosion saint and emp)
I agree, I only have two town reads and one of them is me. >_>

Well, 'cause of Ice's post I ISOed implosion then read a couple of the early posts again and a bit of some other ISOes and this is what I got to show for it:
implosion wrote:...
I've seen the case. It doesn't really convince me. I'm not going to go through and defend Saint, that's his job.
There's no reason why a member of the mafia would be more likely to act the way Saint is than a member of the town, IMO.
Why are you asking me to defend him? I think he's town, not particularly strongly, so why should I go out of my way to defend him?
Underlined I believe you will find implosion defending Saint.
Oh, and disregarding the underlined part the rest of this post goes out of its way to not defend Saint, even though implosion has only been asked to give the reasons why the arguments against Saint are bad.

Other than the original "end RVS" vote thing and this I don't see anything too scummy in implosion's ISO other than not posting too much...
WeaponsofMassConstruction wrote:
Zdenek wrote:I'm a bit surprised that Implosion's vote on mongoose for distancing wasn't a joke.

I am not buying WOMC's "trap" argument, and I think
WOMC wrote: I would also call silavor scum, but his last point was quite good about implosion/mb53.
is ridiculous, since all silavor did was explain why implosion accused mongoose of distancing.
That was me not reading the thread correctly. Whoops.
You know WoMC never fully explained this, he just said he was skimming the thread and not what he made the mistake about.
WeaponsofMassConstruction wrote:
neko2086 wrote:...
Now all in this post we have fluff, stating the obvious, saying the same thing in different words, repeating oneself almost exactly, fence-sitting, and an acceptable last paragraph. Could join a wagon here as well.
He never fully explained this either, and I read the linked thing and it was nothing like the "current" post. (Current as of WoMC's original posting) To say it was "repeating oneself almost exactly" is a total exaggeration.
WeaponsofMassConstruction wrote:...
ICEninja wrote:
neko wrote: I highly suspect ICEninja of causing the storm that has shut everything down. If my power goes out, I'm coming after you. (I shouldn't have to, but I better specify that this is a joke). Congrats on getting a job--that's not easy to do right now.
I've been so excited the past few days, I wouldn't be surprised if my leaping for joy has caused some kind of meteorological disturbance. And thank you, I gave the interview of a lifetime to get it.

Alright, I wasn't feeling too harshly about Mongoose simply based on 64, but after he got a lot of people suspecting him, he then goes and takes his vote off Q21 without comment, save that he had no reason to be voting him at all, and then put his vote on Weapons right after, as an "oops I forgot". That clearly states to me that his main purpose of posting was to unvote, and that voting was a secondary purpose. Having voting as a secondary purpose reads to me as doing so for appearance purposes and not because of genuine suspicion.

This is compounded by how he had literally
nothing
to add to the case against Weapons. This is really bad.
But you don't seem to think putting mongoose and me on the same scum team logistically makes sense, do you?
What the heck is this about? :neutral:
WeaponsofMassConstruction wrote:1. Fluff
2. Stating the obvious

I could go on if you'd like. Your wishy-washyness stems not from staying neutral, but for stretching posting for both sides when you could just say you're neutral.
He never fully answered my question about this either. Tch, now I'm annoyed that I only noticed this stuff right as he is about to replace out. Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll post in thread and answer all these questions. Including the ones I didn't include here.
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Setael »

I'll vote anyone to avoid a no lynch day 1. Anyone. I'm sure I'm not the only one, so I don't think your argument for switching back to emp is reasonable right now, especially when the deadline might be extended. I think it's scummy to not be willing to consider anyone else at this point. If you think mb is scum, VOTE him. Right now it looks like you switching your vote from emp to implosion was just an attempt at gaining town points later when emp flips mason. Scummy.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Setael »

That post was directed to Darth btw.
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by neko2086 »

If it absolutely came down to voting Emp and no-lynch, I would obviously vote him, but I really don't think he's the best lynch for today. I'm actually somewhat inclined to believe his claim, mostly because after thinking about it, scum claiming mason really doesn't make that much sense. If he were scum and were going to claim something to live longer, why not something with which he would at least have the remotest chance surviving to the end? When it comes time to MC, he'd be screwed, whereas if he had claimed something independent, as long as nobody could counterclaim or investigate him, he may just be able to convince everyone. If anyone has thought MC scenarios through, it's emp

That said, I'm agreeing with Set and finding mb to be a much better candidate. I didn't like the way he attached himself to the implosion wagon earlier, and I don't like the way he's jumping on the emp wagon now either. In fact, after ISOing him, he never clearly states why he thinks Emp is scummy before saying he's willing to lynch him. Consider the following:
mb53 wrote:I've read all of the posts that have been made since, I last posted, but I don't have time to say much except that I'm happy with a saint or empking lynch.
Before this post, this is the only mention of Emp as doing something scummy:
mb53 wrote:
Empking wrote:
DarthYoshi wrote:
Empking:
Firstly, he goes through his first two posts of the game without putting on a vote. This is a deliberately anti-town action and oner I would not expect from town.
Why is this deliberately anti-town? I haven't heard of replacing in and not voting as a scumtell.
Ooh, Darth Yoshi hasn't heard of it. My mistake then.

It slows the game down and reduces momentum. You should (almost) always (outside of lynch or lose) have your vote on someone. Itys a scumtell because there's an anti-town motivation but not a town motivation.
His first three posts were immediately in a row, and his 3rd was a vote. Good job trying to make something completely not scummy scummy. Serious FoS on empking for that.
Mind telling us what we should know?
Posts like
Empking wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Nameless
Can be normal for him.
Notice that this also includes a "be careful of his meta" caveat.

I'm willing to move to avoid a no-lynch, but this seems like the best direction to me. Implosion is a possibility, but I get a stronger scum read from mb here, and I think he was trying to ride along the implosion wagon earlier. Ice--you said you see the case on mb and would consider voting him. If mb is scummy, in my mind he almost has to be ranked above implosion considering the vote.

unvote; vote:mb53
In Tartiflette We Trust
mb53
mb53
Mafia Scum
mb53
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by mb53 »

neko wrote:That said, I'm agreeing with Set and finding mb to be a much better candidate. I didn't like the way he attached himself to the implosion wagon earlier, and I don't like the way he's jumping on the emp wagon now either. In fact, after ISOing him, he never clearly states why he thinks Emp is scummy before saying he's willing to lynch him. Consider the following:
mb53 wrote:I've read all of the posts that have been made since, I last posted, but I don't have time to say much except that I'm happy with a saint or empking lynch.
Before this post, this is the only mention of Emp as doing something scummy:
mb53 wrote:
Empking wrote:
DarthYoshi wrote:
Empking:
Firstly, he goes through his first two posts of the game without putting on a vote. This is a deliberately anti-town action and oner I would not expect from town.
Why is this deliberately anti-town? I haven't heard of replacing in and not voting as a scumtell.
Ooh, Darth Yoshi hasn't heard of it. My mistake then.

It slows the game down and reduces momentum. You should (almost) always (outside of lynch or lose) have your vote on someone. Itys a scumtell because there's an anti-town motivation but not a town motivation.
His first three posts were immediately in a row, and his 3rd was a vote. Good job trying to make something completely not scummy scummy. Serious FoS on empking for that.
Mind telling us what we should know?
Posts like
Empking wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Nameless
Can be normal for him.
Notice that this also includes a "be careful of his meta" caveat.
But seriously, you all see how freaking scummy that is? I'm surprised no one commented on how he tried to pull a BS scum-tell out of thin air.
I'm willing to move to avoid a no-lynch, but this seems like the best direction to me. Implosion is a possibility, but I get a stronger scum read from mb here, and I think he was trying to ride along the implosion wagon earlier. Ice--you said you see the case on mb and would consider voting him. If mb is scummy, in my mind he almost has to be ranked above implosion considering the vote.

unvote; vote:mb53
I was never on the implosion wagon.
Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Nameless »

This'll be my last post before the (current) deadline. I'm leaving my vote on Empking. Not gonna try quote and respond to any of his new posts; I'd just be pointing out different instances of the exact same scumminess anyway. Saint needs to answer to his accusations before we lynch him, implosion is at least trying to defend himself and scumhunt, and nobody else I feel sure enough of to push at this point. Empking being alive for another day is more likely to distract from scumhunting and let certain players get away with lurking rather than help the town.

mb53 is obviously one such player, but Zdenek comes to mind as coasting a lot too. There's been so MANY lurkers / flakers in this game it's gonna be hard to figure out who is actually scummy without some serious poking, though. This should happen during D2.

If Empking flips scum, Setael needs to be analysed. Don't forget q21's dodgy play in that slot either.

I'm getting bad vibes from Neko's last post. He accusation that mb53 jumped onto Empking without giving reasons is HIGHLY hypocritical: Neko has previously said very little about mb53, but has attacked mongoose/Empking several times - yet now claims at the last moment to dislike the lynch? Watch this.

Final note. KTS -> WoMC connection noted, by attacking him only when he's AWOL and pre-excusing his replacement for not answering. Could be honest, but something to keep in mind depending on how the next few days go.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Nexus »

Swiftstrike replaces WeaponsofMassConstruction immediately.

With this in mind, I will extend the deadline for 72 hours. New deadline is 12pm on Friday the 25th February.
Trans rights are human rights.
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Well, like I said:
UNVOTE
VOTE: Saint
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:52 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Hello everyone, just a quick post to say hi and I'm going to try read up as quick as I can to catch up.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:18 am

Post by Empking »

Swift: King is trying to convince the town that the Mafia gain some super powers if town dies before them rather than after them. Do you agree with this hypothesis?

Unvote

Vote: King
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:36 am

Post by neko2086 »

I really don't line mongoose/emp's play at all, but I'm inclined to believe the claim, so of course I don't like the lynch. My vote is a little hasty, but it's nearly deadline and there aren't many options. Saint is only a secondary option for most, an the other potential wagons are nameless, which I really don't see as a good option today, and implosion. I've given what I think is a pretty damn good reason for people to vote mb. I haven't said much about him before, but not many have. As Set said he's flown under the radar. What has he done this game to try to help us?

Mb- you weren't technically on the wagon, but you changed your read of him from town to scum with very little explanation once he became unpopular. And are you just waiting for someone else to point out what's scummy about my post rather than do your own analysis?

Seriously, lynching emp right now is not helpful. We can figure out if he's lying soon enough. I'd prefer an mb lynch first and a saint lynch next, though mb flipping scum would probably make both saint and implosion more likely town, so in terms of likelihood of scumminess and information to gain, mb is the best choice.
In Tartiflette We Trust
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:56 am

Post by Saint »

mb53 wrote:
Mb, lot has happened--and you don't have much to add with any of your contributions? Why are you trying to coast by rather than help scumhunt?
Actually, I don't think that that much has happened. Its mostly been back and forth between king and emp, and then some accusations of other players that I said I will look into today, ASAP.

Also, I still think saint is scum.
You have only been calling me scum since I put you on my shortlist with Implosion, to be quite honest

OMGUS.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:58 am

Post by Saint »

KingTwelveSixteen wrote:*sigh* The reason is an attempt to get some mislynches off before the scum dies.
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:Well, like I said:
UNVOTE
You see what I did there?
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:59 am

Post by Saint »

I'm still convinced on implosion/mb53, and am going to consider KingTwelveSixteen to actually be a village idiot until further notice
vote: MB53
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:49 am

Saint wrote:
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:*sigh* The reason is an attempt to get some mislynches off before the scum dies.
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:Well, like I said:
UNVOTE
You see what I did there?
Yes, you used two quotes out of context to attack me, without giving any reason why I am scum.
Saint wrote:I'm still convinced on implosion/mb53, and am going to consider KingTwelveSixteen to actually be a village idiot until further notice
vote: MB53
What the heck? This is the first time you've ever mentioned me outside of two posts defending your predeccesor and you didn't even give an actual
reason
for this stuff. So I'm just gonna say OMGUS.
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Setael »

KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
I agree, I only have two town reads and one of them is me.
You're both full of crap. There's tons of content. How about starting to scum hunt instead of hiding behind this excuse?

King, what do you think about mb's play? Maybe stop tunneling and look at some of the other options.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Setael »

@nameless - your post was so scummy. Are you still not going to post anymore today even though the deadline is extended? Parking on the wagon of a claimed mason and ignoring everythig else that's going on is not at all pro town.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Empking »

Don't give him the "tunneling" excuse. He's active lurking. No two ways about it.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:29 am

Post by InflatablePie »

So my road trip plans fell through, so I won't be V/LA. And we have an extension. Cool.

I'll make a post later.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:33 am

Setael wrote:
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
I agree, I only have two town reads and one of them is me.
You're both full of crap. There's tons of content. How about starting to scum hunt instead of hiding behind this excuse?

King, what do you think about mb's play? Maybe stop tunneling and look at some of the other options.
How about you look at my posts for things about people other than Emp before you claim I'm tunneling? My read on mb is neutral.
Also, I merely put that up as only one person seems more townie than not to me. EVERYONE else has neutral-to-scum reads.
Setael wrote:I'll vote anyone to avoid a no lynch day 1. Anyone. I'm sure I'm not the only one, so I don't think your argument for switching back to emp is reasonable right now, especially when the deadline might be extended. I think it's scummy to not be willing to consider anyone else at this point. If you think mb is scum, VOTE him. Right now it looks like you switching your vote from emp to implosion was just an attempt at gaining town points later when emp flips mason. Scummy.
This post is scummy: nowhere in that post do I see Yoshi say he thinks mb is scummy. I even read Yoshi's ISO and it seems he only has a neutral/neutral-scum read on mb. Also, Yoshi explictly said that he would likely be unable to check back in before the previous deadline as the reason why he switched back to Emp from implosion, since implosion didn't have enough votes to be lynched and almost certainly wasn't gonna get the 5 or so needed before the deadline ended and assuming the deadline will be extended is just
asking
for it. Double also, why are you acting like you already know, for sure, Emp's alignment?

@Saint: Still waiting for you to answer all those various accusations that were made way back when, or
at least
the strongest ones.
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
mb53
mb53
Mafia Scum
mb53
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:48 am

Post by mb53 »

Mb- you weren't technically on the wagon, but you changed your read of him from town to scum with very little explanation once he became unpopular. And are you just waiting for someone else to point out what's scummy about my post rather than do your own analysis?
I gave my reason for think him as scummy.
mb53 wrote:
I really don't like Mb's willingness to jump on an implosion wagon so easily.
Contradictions are pretty big scum tells in my book. And implosions made a pretty huge one.

OMGUS.
Again, stop. Just stop. If anything,
your
vote is OMGUS...
mb53 wrote:Well if you insist.
Saint wrote:
mb53 wrote:Ok.
unvote, vote: _over9000

All he has been doing all game is: "Yep, you guys are right."
Don't like it.

What exactly is WoMC doing that is scummy? Use your own words.
End RVS, wait, no... There's one last vote... on my slot.
Great.

So far, my slot has made 2 back-to-back posts. Literally consecutive. The guy was voting WoMC for using IIoA on page ONE.
Nope. He voted him for unvoting. Get your facts right.
9000 wrote:VOTE: Weapons for being the first to unvote. that sort of shiftiness is going to get the town nowhere.
That's a pretty reasonable vote. Considering that the 2 people voting before him, he hadn't seen yet... come on. You're joking, here, right?
Again, nope. He votes him for unvoting, then keeps it there agreeing that he is scummy. Then, quite obviously, I ask why WoMC is scummy, and don't get an answer about his trap being scummy (and doesn't explain why he thinks the trap is scummy).
mb+implosion back to back, out of nowhere, pushing for a mislynch.
Nope. My vote on 9000 the whole game has been an attempt to pressure him into content. But if he didn't post content, sure, I would lynch. q21 on the other hand likes to push for mislynches.
really not liking this. You share the same scum read on a guy with 2 posts, voting on page 2 for a legitimate reason? Also, he was voting for something that made TWO OTHER PEOPLE vote for the same person, over the same reason.

Seems like a contradiction, to me!
You keep trying to make it sound like 9000 had a solid reason to vote for WoMC. When, you know... he didn't...
Saint wrote:
implosion wrote:mb's explained him.
HA
He surely did. Care to reference where he "explained him", Implosion, and what was it in his explanation that
sold
you?
What post is this? I would like to know who "him" is referring to.
DarthYoshi's post at the top of 5, #101 I believe, is nearly perfect. Wonderful post, sir. Very glad that you are on my team this game, again, considering our last game together was a flawless win. Lets keep up the good work. I hate to inform you, though, that I may not be able to bring to the table what I brought in that game. Lets just say that I will have to utilize a more open mind in my approach this time.
Wow, buddy much?
Saint wrote:
Zdenek wrote:silavor, I initially thought that you were referring to the post where you first voted Weapons, but I don't believe that you intended your initial vote on WOMC to be sarcastic humour. I think you voted WOMC for things that you think are scum tells, but reduced the severity of your vote but including a joke about it being RVS.

I agree with ICEninja that the unexplained/similar rankings in implosion's and mb's player rankings are very suspicious. I have often seen scum copy the reads of one another and of townies, so mb's choices are worse because he went second.

Implosion backtracked on his nameless scum-read, but mb completely ignored people's criticisms. I don't like that at all.
I completely agree with this. It is nice to see the town suspecting the same people I am suspecting. Wow. If only the votes would consolidate on Implosion, we would be in great shape! (assuming he is scum)
Again... Buddy much? And on a post I thought was complete crap too. Nice.

After those posts, I am comfortable leaving my vote where it is.
Unvote, Vote: Saint

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”