Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by Antihero »

Nero Cain wrote:I agree that WW needs death. Vezok also needs content.
FTFY
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

silavor wrote:Question, why is kcda still breathing?
Because there are too many people posting like this above.

Five days away and that's your contribution?
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by Antihero »

Next person to get uppity about "contributions" needs to be lynched on site. It's getting old, and extremely annoying. Especially considering the people that are guilty of it.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Kcdaspot
- 9 (
Reck
, silavor,
Mariyta
vezok
Purple Orange
Tragedy
Nero
GreyIce
, Dramonic,
Mariyta
AntiHero
)
Llamarble
- 1 (
antihero
EmpTyger
)
silavor - 0 (
Dram
Llamamarble
)
Mariyta
- 4 (
Espy
Purple Orange
Baby Spice
AntiHero
Llamamarble
)
Espeonage
- 0 (
Mariyta
)
Emptyger
- 1 (
Kise
)

Not voting:
Thingyman
(Absent 16 days)
DBE

Piotyr

KcdSpot

Mist

From my notes. Colours are of course the pairs.
Still over a week to the deadline if that matters, even if it feels like we should have passed it.

Four lover pairs are voting for Kcd, and I find that very interesting. Also, one team voting for Mariyta.
Especially after:
xRECK wrote:By the way - my entire idea is based off of statistical likelihood that 8/13 people on the q21 wagon were not scum, and since everyone except werewolf that was off the wagon also had their lover off the wagon, that means at least 2/9 of them are scum (IMO), and we have a better chance lynching off the wagon than we do on.
It makes me wonder if xRECK has scared the scum lover pairs to be both on any wagon that happens. Or if he's scared them into voting seperately.
It should be noted that every team that is voting seperately, actually has one lover not voting.

I think that the scum lovers are voting together where ever their vote is.

Ok, confirmation bias perhaps with three of my top four scum picks voting together.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Why am I a likely scum pick for you, Baby Spice?
green shirt thursdays
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hmm, I think I've been saying for around ten pages that NC is scummy as hell as far as I'm concerned, and I think your townieness is no longer enough to protect the pair of you.

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:47 am

Post by Mariyta »

Either the Kcda/BS pair or the PO/Esp pair needs to die. There are scum among those two. Guarantee it.

Something needs to happen soon or I'm replacing out of this game. Very few people actually give a shit about anything and those that do can't agree on a lynch (and even if they could, it wouldn't be enough people). The mod needs to do something.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:56 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

This game is too boring.

Please vote kdcaspot and get over with it.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:38 am

Post by GreyICE »

I'm sorry about how little I care people. I'm trying, I really am.

I endorse force replacing Werewolf. Or just leave the slot open, who cares?

Vote: KCDAspot

I'm going to work up a new approach, three lists:

Couples I absolutely will not vote for
Couples I don't wanna lynch
Couples who I'll vote for

And just move people around as I need to.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:08 am

Post by werewolf555 »

The problem is that this game will go on for at least two more months because of the no-night policy.
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:33 am

Post by Espeonage »

werewolf555 wrote:The problem is that this game will go on for at least two more months because of the no-night policy.
Is this ww's first useful post?

This is exactly why we should be lynching either kcd or Mary because discussing multiple targets at this stage with little evidence is the right way to waste time and make the game boring. BS is going in the right direction with the votecount analysis but that needs more info. I'd rather keep kcd around because 1. I don't think he is scum. (PO is starting to doubt me on my town read but eh), 2. BS is actually trying to do stuff, 3. Mary is proving not very useful. Avoiding the game when we are lynching or looking like lynching town and gets overly aggressive, omgus-y and overall acting like flailing scum when it looks like she might get lynched.

CAN WE START MOVING THIS THING ALONG NOW???
Don't @ me.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Antihero »

Baby Spice wrote:Hmm, I think I've been saying for around ten pages that NC is scummy as hell as far as I'm concerned, and I think your townieness is no longer enough to protect the pair of you.
NC is scummy? Since when?

EVERYONE'S NEXT POST NEEDS TO INCLUDE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:

1) A vote for kcdaspot
2) A (
good
) alternative theory
3) A scumclaim
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Mariyta »

Espeonage wrote:
werewolf555 wrote:The problem is that this game will go on for at least two more months because of the no-night policy.
Is this ww's first useful post?

This is exactly why we should be lynching either
kcd or Mary
because
discussing multiple targets at this stage with little evidence is the right way to waste time
and make the game boring. BS is going in the right direction with the votecount analysis but that needs more info. I'd rather keep kcd around because 1. I don't think he is scum. (PO is starting to doubt me on my town read but eh), 2. BS is actually trying to do stuff, 3.
Mary is proving not very useful.
Avoiding the game when we are lynching or looking like lynching town and gets overly aggressive, omgus-y and overall acting like flailing scum when it looks like she might get lynched.

CAN WE START MOVING THIS THING ALONG NOW???
^^Scum.

I'm one of the few people actually posting and he calls me "not very useful." Love it. Add that to the "Well, I'd be ok with lynching the main lynch candidate for the day, but I don't really want to lynch him, so I'm going to try to get people to lynch a less likely target and then say that discussing multiple targets is a waste of time while asking everyone to move this thing along."
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:42 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Antihero is the only thing brightening my day about this game.

Mod, do a mass prod please.

Everyone should get the fuck in here and do exactly what was said. Vote KCDAspot, present a good alternate case, or just claim scum already.
green shirt thursdays
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:45 am

Post by werewolf555 »

ok.
VOTE: KCDAspot
for doubting my modding abilities.
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:46 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I am already voting kdcaspot:((

I want this to move on.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Tragedy »

I'm smelling something smelly from Espeonage.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Kise »

Purple Orange wrote:
Kise wrote:
Purple Orange wrote:In terms of lining up lynches, where does your "Reck-Nero-PO-Espy orgy" you've been pushing since the beginning of the game fall?
Well, dear, it's only proper to want to lynch 4 players that you feel share a scum QT. As opposed to, you know, your 14 player lynch-list.
So it was the "if one's innocent the other is guilty" deal that that bothered you? And...um...the sheer numbers of mine?
What do you mean "one's innocent the other's guilty?" I does not compute, but if this is an attempt to confuse/frustrate me, it's not working. I've expressed numerous times how I don't like your and Reck's ignorance to no NKs, and I also didn't like Esp's call for real discussion when he was providing nothing himself (IIOA). He got a fire lit under him after that point, but of course he would after I called him out for it.
Purple Orange wrote:
Kise wrote:If the majority of players are inactive, then the majority are obviously town. I have fallen into the inactive category so my
current
line of thinking is that townies are somewhere in the 90's% range of those other inactives... if not 100%.
So...minority action = mafia? "I'm doing this and I'm town, therefore everyone who acts like me is town?" What kind of reasoning is THAT?
Mine. Image Rather than dispel me from my line of thought, why not ask how I'd reevaluate things if my suspects flipped town? 'Course you wouldn't ask such a thing.
Purple Orange wrote:I mean, mine might not be much better, but it's more along the lines of: The mafia will be trying to blend in with the town. They try to do what the majority of the town is doing, or they'll stand out and get noticed and die. When town's active, they need to be active, even though lurking is usually more in their interests. When the town is coasting along doing nothing...golly, guess what? They can go coast along doing nothing, draw no attention to themselves, and blend right in, and survive.
There's no cops, so mafia can draw as much attention to themselves as they want. And if this is how mafia is playing according to you, then who are the scum that are blending in?
Purple Orange wrote:
Kise wrote: Purp, I'm not sure how long you've consistently played mafia, but I know better that lurkers and people who barely contribute (or fail to contribute completely: werewolf) are NOT always scum. It's a matter of you actually attempting to figure out why each player would do certain actions as both town and scum, then take note of it, then weigh which of the two viewpoints reads stronger compared with interactions of other players - This, instead of lynching minimal players in lazy fashion.
Of course I know that. You guys are the ones putting words in my mouth saying that I'm going after people
because they're lurking
. PP is the only person I said I'd be willing to lynch for his lurking
K.. gotcha.
Purple Orange wrote:When someone posts fewer posts, it often makes it harder for me to read them, though I've tried my best. And again, I'm also currently of the "scum are probably lazy and going with the flow" school of thought, not the "scum are acting as an organized force of doom" school of thought. Any correlation between lurkiness and people I'm ok lynching will be based on those factors. If it looks like conscious and deliberate lurker hunting, fine, it looks like conscious and deliberate lurker hunting. There's not much I can do about that.
What led you to think scum are lazy, again?
EmpTyger wrote:Llama’s the one insisting otherwise.
Llama, your rebuttal? This makes me want to undo my minimalism.
Not if there's a town sweep from here on out. This sounds like a complaint that there's no night kills.. hey, that's good. :!: No town deaths at night, kno'm saying? You shouldn't want night kills right now. All that town can do in general (any game) is vote to lynch, so if you're town, use your vote and don't worry about night kills. Sorry, dram, but wolf's gotta go.
Kcdaspot wrote:it go boom.
Hehe... I see Reck's point now. You go off to get BS' approval for some case, then don't present it or even reveal the contents, so now I have to
unvote;
wagon
vote: kcdaspot
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Kise »

Catch the slip in 959, people.

Yet…
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:01 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I wouldn't call that a slip, really.
green shirt thursdays
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Tragedy »

Not the best slip I ever knew. :igmeou:
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:33 am

Post by werewolf555 »

Kise wrote:Catch the slip in 959, people.
Espeonage wrote:Image
I'm not dead yet
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Kise »

Image It's a slip because he expects this game to go on for at least 2 months. Let's calculate, here... for town to win, 4 players need to be lynched. For mafia to win in their current state, they need over 4 players to lynched - make that 7 players. Which is more likely to take
at least
2 months?

You should change your sig for the time being.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Kise »

EBWOP

mafia/wolves***

Yet…
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Not sure that that was a slip Kise.

Three week deadline, and we still have over a week to go on this one, means that two months might be conservative with the way we're not rushing.

GreyIce, did you forget who you were voting for?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”