brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:24 am

Post by brokenscraps »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Fate wrote:Jahundo couldn't tip the balance without stretched and forced reasoning, which would out himself as scum to anyone with sharp eyes.
Meh. Not really; it wouldn't be much of a streach to vote for either Bub or for you here.

I mean, now, after all the time he's spent defending you, he'd have trouble voting for you right now. But that raises another good point; he's been your most eloquent and convincing defender for a while now. Hell, he's done a better job defending you then you have, and he still is, as recently as post #936. I don't at all see how that fits into a "Jahundo is scum with Bud" theory" at all.
Aren't scum usually really good at defending town?

If Jahundo is scum with Bud and Fate is town then he can defend Fatetown for town points and try to prevent his Budbuddy being lynched by not hopping on either wagon.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:57 am

Post by Fate »

It doesn't matter whether Jauhndo is a bubbuddy or argiung that point TODAY. It doesn't make bub any mre town.

And the way you keep talking to me like I'm town and saying Jahundo did a good job defending while voting me is starting to give me weird itch feelings.

WTF
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:59 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 39

1. bobsnox
2. DarlaBlueEyes
3. werewolf555
4. DLG
5. Jahudo
6. Bub Bidderskins (5) - Fishythefish, DLG, llamarble, Fate, bobsnox
7. Fishythefish
8. Brokenscraps (1) - Jahudo
9. DavidParker
10. Fate (4) - Yosarian2, werewolf555, Bub Bidderskins, DavidParker
11. Yosarian2
13. llarmable

Not Voting: brokenscraps, DarlaBlueEyes

With 12 alive its 7 to lynch
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:00 am

Post by Fate »

See? Empkings sending us a message.

"Look at the voting patterns!"
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Jahudo »

The only voting pattern I see is the lack of one coming from brokenscraps, while he tries to push suspicion onto people from the outside.

He could jump onto the Fate wagon with this:
brokenscraps wrote:his reaction to Yos since has been mildly alerting.
Or the Bub wagon with this:
brokenscraps wrote:Bud's posts are still looking mighty dodgy
Or back to the llama wagon with this:
brokenscraps wrote:As it is I'm uneasy about Llama being town
Or maybe a werewolf or Jahudo vote with this:
brokenscraps wrote:werewolf has a horrible vote on Llamarble.
<snip>
Jahudo's vote seemed the worst
Or a bobsnox vote with this:
brokenscraps wrote:bobsnox also looks bad, he purposely posted little at the start of the game and what he did post was without much content, justifies it by claiming his tactic is to sit back and watch, this would be all well and good if sitting back at the start of the day wasn't so much more beneficial for scum than town, there are some other things that I'll look into when I have the patience.
Or anyone else because he doesn't give town reads. Its really hard to know what he's thinking or where he's leaning. Out of everyone here I think he's left the most options open to him by not taking any firm stances, ie: not directly calling players scummy or townish most of the time (Fishy and DLG are the two exceptions). I see things like 'bad play' and 'horrible vote' that sounds like someone not able to make a stance. I don't trust that at this stage in the game, so I think he's scum.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fate wrote:It doesn't matter whether Jauhndo is a bubbuddy or argiung that point TODAY. It doesn't make bub any mre town.

And the way you keep talking to me like I'm town and saying Jahundo did a good job defending while voting me is starting to give me weird itch feelings.
What I'm trying to do is to understand your thought process here. I'm always willing to consider the possibility that I might be wrong, even when that seems logically very unlikely, but in any case I can't at all see why you, as town, would suspect Jahundo here.

You're right, Jahundo's alignment isn't the issue today. The issue today is your alignment.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Have I really not posted here for three days? Sorry. I'll post something other than this nonsense tomorrow.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Yos, what do you think of my comparison of Fate to ABR [link=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p2251130]here[/url]. The only difference between the two games is that ABR faked a guilty and Fate faked an innocent. They took place basically the same time of the game, which makes me think that around day 2 or day 3 (depending on the size of the game) is the logical time for someone who is bluffing like that and realizes there is a downside. That in itself doesn't make Fate townish, but it makes me understand his strategy of trying to get his way. And I think a player like ABR or Fate would pull this to make a lynch happen or to stop a lynch from happening, because they want their way.
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by DLG »

I still like a Bub Bidderskins lynch. There is too much about his push against Llamarble I don't think makes sense - the "townie" confusion, the early Day 2 "FINALLY READ THE THREAD", etc.

Failing that, I'd be most willing to lynch DarlaBlueEyes. Setting aside whatever recent life events have made her unable to participate, her Day 1 play was the first serious suspicion I developed. In the few games I've played, I've found myself regretting letting go of early suspicions.
If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Jahudo is town. His reasoning has been townish and his aim's have been to find scum.

@DLG: What don't you like about my push against marble?
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Fate »

Call people town off your wagon so the don't jump on!!?? BRILLIANT.

K, I drop my jaundo bubds pairing
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by bobsnox »

DLG wrote:I still like a Bub Bidderskins lynch. There is too much about his push against Llamarble I don't think makes sense - the "townie" confusion, the early Day 2 "FINALLY READ THE THREAD", etc.

Failing that, I'd be most willing to lynch DarlaBlueEyes. Setting aside whatever recent life events have made her unable to participate, her Day 1 play was the first serious suspicion I developed. In the few games I've played, I've found myself regretting letting go of early suspicions.
Darla lynch? Can it be?!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by Fate »

Naw, probably not today.

Well this day is STALLING till they swing that last minute "well lets just do a LaL and get Fate mislynched" ploy.

Until then we wait.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Yeah, deadline is in maybe 4 days & I don't want to hear a claim up against the deadline.
It's important for Jahudo/DBE/Broken to weigh in on the issue of the day.
Most people seem to think that if Fate is scum then I am town because there's no way he'd have gone so far out of his way to protect me were I his buddy.
But there's even less reason for scumfate to protect townllama since after lynching me (easy enough considering the situation when he replaced in), Bub/Yos (who are currently voting Fate and thus relatively unlikely buddies) would've looked awful and been easy targets tomorrow.
I very much doubt Fate is scum unless he and Yosarian are buddies.
So let's lynch Bub.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:45 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

I think the Fate wagon is a disaster of an idea. It's based around one thing: Fate pulled a crazy gambit. But I don't see FateScum (with or without Llama) thinking that gambit was a particularly good idea. Fate's play generally has felt really town. He's trying to push the issue. Also, from the point of view of someone who thinks the collective view on Llama was pretty terrible, his play there has been very much contrary to what scum would want.

The Bub wagon, on the other hand, is awesome and shiny. It's the place to be. Bub has no interest in actually defending himself. Instead he goes after Fate - without even trying to address Fate's play other than the gambit - and buddies Jahudo in the most blatant way possible. He's dropped reads on first DBE and then Llama the moment it was convenient (DBE when Llama attacked him; Llama when Fate became an easier wagon), never to mention them again. His play on Llamarble was horrible. This isn't play you see from someone trying to get scum lynched.

@Jahudo, brokenscraps:
it's decision time. We're not lynching brokenscraps today, and for some reason we're also going to let Not Voting live another day. Fate or BB?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:23 am

Post by Jahudo »

So is a llama lynch out of the question? I'm not saying I'd love one, but I'd prefer it to either of these two. If it has to be these two, I'd vote Bub, but I think they are both town.
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:44 am

Post by werewolf555 »

Kill fate.
Why?
Because his claim is bull.
I don't see why we should kill bud, has anybody seen something scummy from him?
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:33 am

Post by DavidParker »

About time you decided to bus your scum buddy werewolf. Thanks!
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:26 am

Post by werewolf555 »

lolumad.
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:31 am

Post by bobsnox »

werewolf555 wrote:I don't see why we should kill bud,
has anybody seen something scummy from him?
so you're not reading? cool
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by DavidParker »

werewolf555 wrote:lolumad.
Nah man, I'm quite content.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

so so sorry again guys, I've just replaced out of a game and was lynched in another so I have less to worry about, and while I haven't gotten to read everything in here yet I honestly have to say I am more willing to lynch Fate for his fake claim gambit, but I still need to iso BB. I'll do that tonight after my company leaves. Please don't hate me for being such a faily flake D: life just decided to shit on me lately.

Saying this more for deadline sake than anything, but either way I'll make sure I've read everything by d3. And will try to do that before dl.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh wow surprise surprise, Darla's all set-up to vote me for "my fake claim gambit"

That sentence in itself doesn't even make sense. So what in the hell was the gambit supposed to achieve thats so scummy? I just can't wrap my head around [those of you that are town's] thought processes here.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Let's do Darla a favor and lynch her...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by Fate »

7 votes for Darla, 2 votes fdor BB

Idunno its a toughy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”