GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:30 am

Post by GreyICE »

Internet Stranger wrote:In other words, my vote on Jack stays. He was clearly trying to clear his name because he is cult and I'm onto him. Figured he could shot an obvious town and go for the "oops, imsorry" defense. I'm not buying it, Jack needs to hang.
But why? Cults LOVE obvious noob-town. When they get recruited, no one ever guesses, because they're like "okay, a little noob" and no one ever changes their town read! Argh, my head is starting to hurt, I'm trying to outguess them way too hard.

IS: probably. I hate cult hunting with a fiery passion. I was hoping this was going to be like "mafia, but there's a cult recruiter guy who kills his recruit after 24 hours, serial killer style." This is like "question everything" hunting.

Anyway, don't think Jack is cult, just kinda... Jack.

Fate is acting about like I'd expect Fate to act if recruited by a cult to be honest. Completely apathetic. He's either solving a puzzle or making a plan depending on if he's town or scum. Cult, he went from solving a puzzle to playing second fiddle for some sort of recruiter.

But seriously, I'm second guessing myself way too much. Raivenn's behavior has been ABYSMAL though. If I had a 1-shot vig, him or Ender would be on the receiving end, 100%.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Then why didn't Jack shoot Raivann then?

ICE: Any reason why you wouldn't vote Fate then? You pretty much called Fate every iteration of scum, but yet Raivann is just abyssmal. How about ending the second guessing and vote for Fate instead?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:10 am

Post by GreyICE »

Internet Stranger wrote:Then why didn't Jack shoot Raivann then?

ICE: Any reason why you wouldn't vote Fate then? You pretty much called Fate every iteration of scum, but yet Raivann is just abyssmal. How about ending the second guessing and vote for Fate instead?
BECAUSE MY VOTE IS MY OWN DAMMIT.

Then again, he did just call a post with a vote for him in it goodposting... which I've like never seen Fate do.

But Raivann is just abysmal. Just. Abysmal. I'm so tired of it.

Fine. I'll sheep you, but only because you're town this game :(

Vote: Fate

I'd say that I'd whine if you're wrong, but this is cult hunting, we're gonna have so many more misses than hits.

Blarglecopter.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:39 am

If anyone has a reason to NOT vote for Fate, I want to hear it. Otherwise, I fully expect Fate to be lynched soon before this game stalls any further.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:54 am

Post by ender241 »

Been wanting to get him since day 1 actually, VOTE: Fate
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Fate »

It was good posting because he was first to accurately describe my play this game, apathetic. Aka new content and thus good posting.

Hiis conclusions are wrong, of course. And suggesting my temporary apathy is worse and more lynch worthy than Raivanns complete lack of capability for intelligent thought is laughable.

I don't know what it is with me getting mislynched in Tonys games though. I got a streak goin, baby.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Raivann »

Fate wrote:It was good posting because he was first to accurately describe my play this game, apathetic. Aka new content and thus good posting.

Hiis conclusions are wrong, of course. And suggesting my temporary apathy is worse and more lynch worthy than Raivanns complete lack of capability for intelligent thought is laughable.

I don't know what it is with me getting mislynched in Tonys games though. I got a streak goin, baby.
Traslation= "braaaaaiiiiinnns"
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Starbuck »

Raivann wrote:Traslation= "braaaaaiiiiinnns"
This made me LOL.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Fate »

Hey Raivann.

I bet your alignment loses this game. You're that bad
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Fate »

Starbuck LULZING from the sidelines while offerininjg no opinion on my alignment or this wagon gives bad vvibes as well.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:19 am

If we can get everyone post something, Fate can get bad vibes from everyone else too!

Hey Starbuck, ZombieFate has a point though. No opinion? AT ALL? Whats up with that. You like go all Red Sonja on everyone one moment and now you dont give a shit? What gives? You going to vote Fate or not?
Show

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Starbuck is zombie
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Starbuck »

I spent a lot of time reading over Amrun the other day and I wanted to go back and read over Fate. But posting from my iPhone currently doesn't help me do a thorough read.

And that's you saying I don't give a shit, sir. Not me.

I also stated that I was going to be V/LA for this week due to drills and such at work so that I wouldn't get such crap.

I personally would like to see some opinions from the quiet people. Or prods. Prods would be nice.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Starbuck »

Post 356 states my V/LA btw.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:03 am

Yea yea fine, you win. But I still got my eye on you, lady.
Show

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Starbuck »

Fate, just stay away from the monkey brains, they'll give you the HIV.
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by The Rufflig »

There are a lot of little things I don't like about RedCoyote. Let's start with this from day 1:
RedCoyote wrote:Let's see... Amrun is definitely town, Jack is definitely town, chess is probably town, and Fate is probably town. Not too bad!
Jack, chesskid3 and Fate are probably town??? Those three players style of play is to make themselves unreadable no matter what alignment they happen to be -- which is great if they are scum, but really hurts the town if they are townies. I'd best stop there before I start ranting about the trio. The point is that I don't see how on earth he came up with probable townie reads on the trio.

His latest wall post seemed to me to boil down to a really long "me too" post. There was one part of that post that I really disliked:
RedCoyote wrote:
Starbuck 334 wrote:You aren't chesskid, and you are blatantly saying that behavior that I think to be scummy is a joke. I think you are trying to protect your buddy and answer for him. Not liking this at all.
I didn't like your bv angle all that much, but I have to admit this is a pretty good point. Why Amrun decided to protect chess out of nowhere, I suspect, would've seemed awkward at the time.
No, no, no, no, NO! In fact, Starbuck mentions that Amrun was answering for two different people. This shows that it was more of Amrun's playing style than scummy behavior, but even putting that aside, it is still wrong. Starbuck was arguing that Amrun was scummy for defending his scum buddy chesskid3. This argument relies on the "fact" that chesskid3 is scummy - which had not been proven. Bad argument! Not good point!

Overall, RedCoyote has been flying under my radar almost as much as Raivann. RedCoyote seems to be making just enough noise to try and get people to forget that he isn't really contributing and I don't like it.

-----------

Do I need to explain why Raivann seems scummy? Most recently, I was very displeased by his answer to my question. I wanted something to get a better read on him - to give me a reason not to think he is scum or not a deliberate lurker. I got "meat maggots".

-----------

I'm also upset with Jack and bv310. I spent a lot of time and effort trying to make people believe that ender241 and Amrun had to have started out townies. bv310 undermined my efforts by misremembering(?) who gives out fake PMs to scum. Jack stated on day 1 that he believed me. I press bv310 on his undermining only to have Jack shoot Amrun on suspicion of being a bloody cultist recruiter before bv310's answer. Shortly thereafter, bv310's admission of fault shows up. Gah! What could have been avoided!

I'm left with more questions. Did bv310 really misremember? Why did Jack backtrack on his belief that Amrun did not start out as anything but a vanilla townie? Did Jack rush the shot on purpose, because I was trying to pin bv310 down?

-----------

Fate and chesskid3: UGH! Yeah, that about sums it up.
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Fate »

I get bad vibes from everyone that posts?

If you're gonna stretch, don't do it so laughably Stranger. Especially if you're gonna agree with me in the same damn post, aka "yeah Ill save a Sbuck lynch for later."

Yup. I get bad vibes from IS the way he's tunnelin now
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by The Rufflig »

Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention one other thing.
Did everyone notice that the vote count did not reset after the day kill?
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Raivann »

Fate wrote:Hey Raivann.

I bet your alignment loses this game. You're that bad
Man I think ZombieFate is trying to help me here.

Unvote, Vote:Jack

Purify: Fate

Just hapenned to notice that Jack is recruiting and killing people.
And he voted no lynch D1 saying that we don't learn anything, then he recklessly shoots amrun D2.
He probably would have gotten away with it if amrum didn't flip 1shot vig too.
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

wat be purify
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Fate wrote:It was good posting because he was first to accurately describe my play this game, apathetic. Aka new content and thus good posting.

I think it's cause you're apathetic.

I don't know what to do with you when you're apathetic. When you're trying to solve a puzzle, you're town. When you're executing a strategy, you're scum.

When you... don't give a shit?

I dunno. I just dunno.

Day 1 I read town. Unfortunately cult games EAT ALL OF YOUR TOWN READS AND SHIT THEM OUT THEIR ENORMOUS ANUS OF HELL.

Raivann...

Well, whatever, if that works as I think, you just became confirmable town, and Fate is towns again, so. Cult hunting. Someone flying under the radar as a vague town read.

Who don't I remember is in this game?

*looks at player list.*

Vote: bv310

Like... who the fuck are you? I don't even remember your avatar or one of your posts in the ISO. That's pathetic.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: chesskid

You left out "trying to survive" as one of my possible motivations, but yeah-if I were scum the only strategy this play would achieve is "getting lynched" so at worst, I'm just a cult recruit.

Raivann's purification wahatever thing is townish, Jack is town, chesskid is NOT obvtown as he usually is.

Let's get 'em
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

scramble scramble
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Jack »

unvote, vote:chesskid

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”