charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by charter »

I hope not, because I guarantee scum aren't going to no vote.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Tragedy »

I ain't suggesting, I'm just checking if it's
even
possible to do so.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Why would you have to worry about it if you were not going to suggest it?
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Exe »

Umbrage wrote:Again, lies. I replaced out of that game voluntarily because the mod was an ass. MORE LIES FROM EXE YAY!!!
ROFL I'll tell the mod you said that. We'll see how long you are even allowed on mafiascum.
Umbrage wrote:You know what? Kill me. Go on, kill the town's last clearheaded player. Just don't pretend it was somehow my fault.
Good. Die.
And while you're at it, get off your fucking high horse. You've done nothing pro-town this game. Your death IS your own fucking fault. Get over it.

Oh and.

Grow the fuck up.

In other news, if in some crazy scenario Amrun doesn't do what we ask, I agree to night elect Charter. However, I doubt that will happen.

Amrun: Please do your kill on Umbrage. We will elect you tonight, and I would prefer that you No Kill, however in the event that you choose not to no kill, you should kill SO if Umbrage is Scum, and SV if Umbrage is Town.

Let's get this day over with.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Amrun »

If everyone agrees on Exe's plan, I am okay with it.

I'm not going to lie... I don't really think that Umbrage is scum. Setael summed up nicely why I don't think Umbrage is scum. Of course, there are other points against him, some valid. I just don't think he's scum, but I don't have much to back that up besides my gut.

Town wants him dead, so I'll kill him. I just want it known that I don't fully support this.

Given the choice, though, the SO or SV nightkill makes sense.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Exe »

@Umbrage: Also, for the record, before you even respond I have to say.
Regardless of what happened in that other game, you still fucking insulted your fellow players in this game, and that's wrong.
Your arrogance and your personal attacks have no place in this game.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Final Fires »

I'm good with Exe's plan. I think it's time for Umbrage to claim.

I feel very good about this execution. Townies don't defend other townies like Umbrage defended SO. The way Umbrage reacted to exe's fake daykill has very little to do with my vote against him.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Amrun »

That's the "valid point" I was talking about, of course.

If Umbrage flips scum, then SO is the obvious next choice.

But I had a town read on him before all that went down and something in my gut just tells me this isn't quite right. However, I see the logic behind it, so I'm not going to balk at town's decision.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Setael »

Exe wrote:That's not really the
only
reason that Umbrage should die. You've missed like 4 pages of content that is on the side of Umbrage dying.
I was referring to Haschel and others who are giving that as their main reason (and then saying "oh yeah and the other stuff people have said she did too").

I don't agree with exe's plan. We have time to talk out and decide who to vote for tonight (charter is NOT my choice) and it is incredibly anti town to rush to ending this day instead of coming to a consensus on who should be night killed depending on the flip. We have a chance to have 2 day kills basically that have been talked out by the whole town, all of which provides tons of info for later on and anyone suggesting we don't take advantage of that is either scum or townies that are way to dull and impatient to be playing forum mafia.

I also am offended that Umbrage is saying she's the ONLY one scum hunting and the only one around who isn't an idiot. Everyone is perfectly justified in being annoyed by being lumped into that generalization. However, that doesn't make her scum. Some of you are probably scum taking advantage of her antagonistic playstyle, but others of you are town and you need to look beyond how obnoxious she's being and think. Would scum really make the post she made after the mock day kill? Is it really a good idea to end the day quickly? Is charter really our best option to give a night kill to? My answer to all of these is hells no.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by charter »

Did you even read why I suggested giving me the NK? No, you didn't. Go back and reread.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Setael »

Also, umbrage has 6 votes right? Don't we need 7 for a majority?

A lot of people said they find SV scummy and would be willing to vote him and then just never did. If SV flips scum, those who did this will be on my radar.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Umbrage »

I'm vanilla. GG scum.

SV is still my prime kill choice, with FF, Tragedy, and vezok tied for second. Exe and charter are just a little too sure I'm scum to be scum. That's my opinion, anyway.
Amrun wrote:However, I see the logic behind it
You do? Mind explaining it to me? :P

One more thing: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2707762

Honestly though, I can't stay mad at you guys. You all strike me as really good players having an off game. All my rage comes from love.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Setael »

charter wrote:Oh hey, looks like Umbrage is the overwhelming majority for kill choice. Let's end this day Amrun.

Elect Amrun at night and no kill. In the event Amrun does something crazy with his kill today (like kill someone no one voted for), I propose we elect me and I'll kill Amrun tonight.
I assume you're talking about this post, which not only did I read but all that I said about some of you trying to end the day quickly are probably scum? I'm looking at you, buddy. Obviously, the scum are extremely motivated to get control of tonight's night kill. In this post you tried to elect yourself. That's scummy. What about the possible scenario where you and amrun are both scum? That would give you control over both kills if for some reason she decided it was worth outing herself to overthrow the town's decision. Though seriously, even if we've given the day kill vote to scum I don't think they'd ever blatantly not kill who we said since they can't risk a 1 for 1 trade.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Setael »

You don't have 7 votes, umbrage - unless the mod's count was off.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by charter »

How is trying to get the kill if I'm town and I KNOW it's out of scums hands scummy? And plus and the end of your post there you even explain how scum wouldn't misuse it. I hope you shape up fast.

You explain how trying to get elected is scummy, you can't just declare it scummy. Once you try this, I'll explain why it's not scummy.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Setael »

charter wrote:How is trying to get the kill if I'm town and I KNOW it's out of scums hands scummy? And plus and the end of your post there you even explain how scum wouldn't misuse it. I hope you shape up fast.

You explain how trying to get elected is scummy, you can't just declare it scummy. Once you try this, I'll explain why it's not scummy.
Right, my point only holds if you're scum. I don't think scum in amrun's position would go rogue, but if we give the night kill to scum they could potentially kill whoever and then say "I never got the Jill. Scum must've won the vote somehow."
Final Fires wrote:I'm good with Exe's plan. I think it's time for Umbrage to claim.

I feel very good about this execution. Townies don't defend other townies like Umbrage defended SO. The way Umbrage reacted to exe's fake daykill has very little to do with my vote against him.
Sure they do, all the time. Especially when your top scum reads jump on the wagon as opportunistically as SV and vezok did. She may have gone overboard (especially with the getting personal) but she never looked scummy to me.

You know who DOESN'T ever defend that blatantly? Scum buddies, especially this early in the game. If umbrage and SO are both scum, I'll eat my shorts.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by charter »

Ok, so your argument that wanting to be elected presumes I'm scum. Let's see your reasons for assuming that.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Setael »

charter wrote:I hope you shape up fast.
Also, just so you know, a line like this is a huge scum tell. It means you KNOW I'm town so I should "shape up". If you were a townie, you would find me scummy instead of finding me super town who should get my act together.
charter wrote:Ok, so your argument that wanting to be elected presumes I'm scum. Let's see your reasons for assuming that.
Because you tried to end the day so quickly, like I said. There's no protown reason to do that.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Exe »

Setael wrote:Because you tried to end the day so quickly, like I said. There's no protown reason to do that.
Another wiki player much?
Go read Frenzy mafia or Dram's Fate mafia and then come back with a real case.

This day should have ended a week ago. And I'm saying this because it'd be pro-town to not waste this much time on noise.

Also, Setael, your attempt to distract the town from deciding on the night kill is noted.

Setael is probscum if Umbrage is scum.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Exe »

Umbrage wrote:One more thing: viewtopic.php?p=2707762#p2707762
Also, anyone here can read past that post and see what
really
happened in that game. So nice try.

Umbrage's complete 180 on attitude is pretty much out of nowhere, so I don't think we'll be seeing a town-flip. I'm pretty sure we've got scum. But if not, those last few reads are useful. Perhaps.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Amrun »

@Umbrage: I already said why, if you would just read. I don't actually want to kill you, so no real need to go after me for it. Convince people who do.

@Setael: There is no official majority and no modcount. I don't know what you're talking about. This is an informal vote for me so that I feel like I won't be attacked if people disagree with my own choice. If most people want Umbrage dead, he will die. I am simply the one acting out town's wishes. I've made my feelings known.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by charter »

Setael wrote:
charter wrote:I hope you shape up fast.
Also, just so you know, a line like this is a huge scum tell. It means you KNOW I'm town so I should "shape up". If you were a townie, you would find me scummy instead of finding me super town who should get my act together.
charter wrote:Ok, so your argument that wanting to be elected presumes I'm scum. Let's see your reasons for assuming that.
Because you tried to end the day so quickly, like I said. There's no protown reason to do that.
Or I don't think you're scum. And Exe is right, the Wiki is absolutely terrible. It makes playing mafia a chore.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Exe wrote:
Umbrage wrote:One more thing: viewtopic.php?p=2707762#p2707762
Also, anyone here can read past that post and see what
really
happened in that game. So nice try.

Umbrage's complete 180 on attitude is pretty much out of nowhere, so I don't think we'll be seeing a town-flip. I'm pretty sure we've got scum. But if not, those last few reads are useful. Perhaps.
1) I'm sick of your insinuations. Have the balls to just say something for once. I honestly have no idea what you mean by
really
happened. I have nothing to hide, the game is there for all to see.

2) That's just the way I am. A passionate Italian. Hate and love are two sides of the same coin. Ciao.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Setael »

Amrun wrote:@Umbrage: I already said why, if you would just read. I don't actually want to kill you, so no real need to go after me for it. Convince people who do.

@Setael: There is no official majority and no modcount. I don't know what you're talking about. This is an informal vote for me so that I feel like I won't be attacked if people disagree with my own choice. If most people want Umbrage dead, he will die. I am simply the one acting out town's wishes. I've made my feelings known.
Right but with 13 players alive, my point is that 6 is not a majority, and it is definitely not "most people".

@charter: yes, but WHY do you think I'm town? If you think umbrage is scum for defending SO, why am I not scum for defending umbrage? (this is the logical, if somewhat obvious, conclusion exe just came to). You really have NO reason to be suspicious of me at all? Reeks of insider info.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by charter »

I didn't say I think you're town, I said I don't think you're scum. I don't have much read on you one way or another. Umbrage defending SO has nothing to do with why I think Umbrage is scum. I say shape up because you are just talking, there doesn't seem to be much analysis behind what you're saying.

I don't have a strong reason to think you're scum. I think you've done questionable things, sure, but you don't look like scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”