Mini 1126 - Game over - Was Averagely Suspicious saved?

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Then you won't get a lynch out of anyone. I wasn't focused on Billy at that moment, and I didn't feel like making a case, therefore I didn't.

You make this refusal of making a case a huge scumtell, when it's really just me being lazy and not caring to do something big.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by RobCapone »

yeah i don't believe you, that is such an easy lie for scum to make.
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
penpen
penpen
Townie
penpen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by penpen »

Barry Allen wrote:Pie is OK - but not cake.....the cake is a lie...
I think the Pie is a lie also. Which means he is misrepresenting the pie.
And I think that is scummy.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by RobCapone »

RobCapone wrote:
penpen wrote:I see rob now as being as PRO Town as Papa Zito and everyone knows papa zito is pro town.
way to ignore the questions I just asked you.

how did I go from scummy bad scum hunter to ProTown other than Zito said he doesn't see scum motivation for my acrtions

why are you voting Barry?
dude stop fucking around and answer the questions
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by subgenius »

bvoigt wrote: Thanks.
I really hope to hear more than this out of you today.
bvoigt wrote:I'm sticking with my wiki/penpen vote for now, although Barry would also be a good vote after looking at Papa Zito's ISO #19.
Why Barry out of the five other people on that list?
It seems like penpen is as good as a no-vote if you're not going to put his feet to the fire a little bit.
penpen wrote:I think the Pie is a lie also. Which means he is misrepresenting the pie.
What. :neutral:
penpen
penpen
Townie
penpen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by penpen »

RobCapone wrote: how did I go from scummy bad scum hunter to ProTown other than Zito said he doesn't see scum motivation for my acrtions
Well you have posted a lot since I voted for you the second time and your posts have convinced me your not scum.
I mean since your town you wouldn't want the town to vote for you right?
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by RobCapone »

yeah I don't want town to vote me but I am trying to point out your behavior over the last 2 or 3 pages is sketchy
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Hiraki »

RobCapone wrote:yeah I don't want
town
to vote me but I am trying to point out your behavior over the last 2 or 3 pages is sketchy
Oh, so scum is already bussing you?

Hmmzorz.

Vote: RobCapone
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by RobCapone »

you are retarded and still scum
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by RobCapone »

again are you retarded hiraki? i used the same wording penpen used, I don't want town to vote me cause I am town also.

and way to go against your own policy, so now you contradict yourself.

I am sorry the rest of town can't see what I see
Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Ashblade »

Hiraki, we get it. You think he's scum. Try taking the tunnel vision off for two seconds and realize that we don't even have to worry about it right now. You said it yourself you don't lynch PRs unless they can be proven to be scum and I'm pretty sure Rob can be proven to be scum later on.
I'm back... sorta. Not joining anything else until I know if I have enough time to keep playing. V/LA for most weekends. Apologies for my flake.

WHY ASHBLADE YOU FUCKERS? HE WAS THE LAST ORIGINAL TOWNIE THE LAST YOU KILLED A LEGEND - GreyIce
Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Ashblade »

If he's scum anyway. Also, hi Barry.
I'm back... sorta. Not joining anything else until I know if I have enough time to keep playing. V/LA for most weekends. Apologies for my flake.

WHY ASHBLADE YOU FUCKERS? HE WAS THE LAST ORIGINAL TOWNIE THE LAST YOU KILLED A LEGEND - GreyIce
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by bvoigt »

Sorry, guys. I promise a good post tomorrow.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Hiraki »

RobCapone wrote:again are you retarded hiraki? i used the same wording penpen used, I don't want town to vote me cause I am town also.

and way to go against your own policy, so now you contradict yourself.

I am sorry the rest of town can't see what I see
That was enough to push it, however I see your point. Therefore, I'll take the vote off.
Unvote

No one can see your case because you haven't posted one. You expect me to defend your shitty vote with the fact by me saying town. AKA: Your defense throughout the entire game.
Ashblade wrote:Hiraki, we get it. You think he's scum. Try taking the tunnel vision off for two seconds and realize that we don't even have to worry about it right now. You said it yourself you don't lynch PRs unless they can be proven to be scum and I'm pretty sure Rob can be proven to be scum later on.
Fine. I wish there was an ignore button though, to make this plausible.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by RobCapone »

I have posted a case throughout the thread

your ACTIVE lurking
your refusal to make a case when asked yet you ask others to make a case
your opportunstic swooping out of nowhere when my bandwagon starts to vote me an put me L-3 I believe
your defending your accuser (see my rapist or baseball card analogy, they both fit)
you purposely trying to turn things I say into a scumtell or scummy aka strawman

now where the fuck is your case on Bill, if you don't post a case on bill in your next post than it is an admission of guilt and we can lynch you.
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Barry Allen »

Well Zito, it looks like we finally have a counterwagon – but instead it’s a counterwagon to Rob…let’s look…first of all my presence on the first two BWs…

First, I didn’t BW or sheep, I did post a case on EA. I didn’t think I would have to address my own massive miscount again, but at the time of my first FoS post I had 7 on the brain (the number required to lynch) and somehow thought 4/7 votes needed instead of 7 total votes needed. Yes, it was stupid…and I’ve already said that in thread. But, whether you like it or accept it or not, it’s what happened. I noted that EA had posted a rather unfortunate message about delaying the game, then posted an OMGUS vote and then claimed he has already posted a case…and when I reviewed the post referred to as the “case” it didn’t look like a case at all. When my vote count was corrected, I put my money (or vote) where my mouth was and voted. That’s not bandwagoning , that’s posting a case. It’s also not “cautious” – that vote and post bought me a LOT of attention, unfortunately well deserved attention due to my stupidity, but I don’t call that cautious at all.

I posted a case on subs after getting back from a trip out of town and doing a rather extensive review of the posts up to that point. As noted when I voted, that review said to me that subs looked most scummy out of the group, pulling me away from my quandary between Bill and wiki. When I posted my case (I hope I don’t need to repost the 5,432,653 posts between subs and myself here) it was my case, not a sheep, not a BW. What took me off Subs was two things as noted in my later post. First was what I considered proof that he was truly a newbie (using the JEEP’s list to scumhunt). That list explained a lot of his behavior in a different light – a newbie town light rather than a scum light. Second was seeing Bill continue to be the only other vote on him…and Bill is someone I’ve posted about several times through this round – and he continues to have my vote.

When I came back home more recently to find a big old Robwagon, I skimmed it while preparing to post my unvote on Subs. I hadn’t read it fully, so I noted the one post that stuck out on first read (the separation of all those kinds of lurking) and simply noted I was catching up on the thread and would see if I changed my mind afterward. Let’s talk about that, since Ashblade and Rob see that as overly cautious…

I don’t view this as cautious – I always try to keep an open mind to other cases, in case I’m wrong about my own scumhunting. Only a scum can be truly certain who is scum and town – and being stubborn about one case to me is a potential scumtell. I was willing in the end to remove my vote on Subs because I was willing to look at evidence and arguments that made me believe I was wrong about my original case on him. You can call that whatever you want – but again, only scum are totally certain about who is scum and who is town.

Since the initial vote and case on me, I’ve seen Rob jump in with a quick support post or three, and Penpen jump in with a vote that is first totally unexplained, then “explained” with an LOL.
RobCapone wrote:I read Barry, reading bill now. Ill say that so far ash is spot on about Barry
penpen wrote:
Vote:Barry Allen
penpen wrote:
Barry Allen wrote:Pie is OK - but not cake.....the cake is a lie...
I think the Pie is a lie also. Which means he is misrepresenting the pie.
This and Rob’s later post are awfully convenient. If we are looking for a counterwagon, I believe we’ve found it. If you wish to follow it, remember who took you there.
Show
Life comes at you fast...be ready for it!
Barry Allen
- fan of speedsters everywhere, Mafia player since 2009.

My wiki page
The mafia forum I come from
My Tumblr
A Great Forum for Flash Fans
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by RobCapone »

it isn't convient, the attention was already moving off me and going to you or bill, I read both ISOs objectively because neither of you 2 were on my radar and I felt that Ash's points and the ones I pointed out in my post definily find you the scummier of the 2, however notice I never voted for you. I have my scum suspect and I am not changing it.

until I die in this game I will for always be voting Hiraki or until he is somehow cleared

so save your awfully convienet comment when referring to me, because I am addressing all the 300lb gorillas in the room
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Barry Allen »

Rob, I don't think I want to save that "awfully convenient" comment - I think it fits. You are glad to have some heat off you, and you jump on a quick vote for me to help that heat stay off you. It may be "convenient" - or it may be that counterwagon I mentioned in my last post...
Show
Barry Allen

My wiki page
My Tumblr
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by RobCapone »

can you show where I voted you, please show where i voted you, if you can find where I voted you I will walk away from this game right now
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Barry Allen »

btw - you think me being scum takes heat off Bill, though the problem with that is you note that hurts your hiraki case a bit, yet your vote is still on hiraki because you think he is scum, which ought to take you back to Bill being scum (that's where my vote is) and then me not being scum...except that your vote IS on hiraki and you at the same time think the case on me is....wow, that makes my head hurt....and yes, I do think you're posts are awfully convenient
Show
Barry Allen

My wiki page
My Tumblr
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by Barry Allen »

EBWOP
I was trying to post my last note while you were posting your question about voting - and no I did not mean that you voted me...you just gave a big old endorsement to voting me as it took the heat off you while saying that me being scum meant that bill might not be and that this hurts your hiraki case but you are still voting hiraki while saying I'm scum and it keeps going around and around and around in circles.
Show
Barry Allen

My wiki page
My Tumblr
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by RobCapone »

being wrong about bill only takes away the point where hiraki is bussing bill, which tied into my case but didn't make it completely, I still think he is scum for other reasons but I can't speculate anything until we get a scum flip.

so I will stay on Hiraki and you guys can do what you what, as i said if hiraki flips town you will never see me play another game on this site again.
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Barry Allen »

Lots of threats there Rob - I have no idea whether you are town, scum, role, or not. I agree that we shouldn't lynch a role claim this early in the game, no matter how annoying your posts may be right now. But, please stop with the threats - they don't add to the thread and only serve to make you look bad.
Show
Barry Allen

My wiki page
My Tumblr
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Hiraki »

RobCapone wrote:I have posted a case throughout the thread

your ACTIVE lurking
your refusal to make a case when asked yet you ask others to make a case
your opportunstic swooping out of nowhere when my bandwagon starts to vote me an put me L-3 I believe
your defending your accuser (see my rapist or baseball card analogy, they both fit)
you purposely trying to turn things I say into a scumtell or scummy aka strawman

now where the fuck is your case on Bill, if you don't post a case on bill in your next post than it is an admission of guilt and we can lynch you.
1. No.

2. I asked you, this is just you getting butt-hurt. What do you think of Bill?

3. Oh like I haven't suspected you at all.
Oh wait.
Just to note, your BW started to pick up when I was asleep, therefore I had to join with it.

4. This isn't baseball or rape. This is mafia. I can defend someone accusing me, and still be town or scum. It is null.

5. Oh yeah totally.

Your case sucks and there is no valid proof. Just tells that apply to certain people. Admit it. You're sure someone else is scum, rather than me.

Vote: Bill

You want a case on Bill? Fine. I'm done with you, and you deserve it. Not for being a good boy though.

First, I go with his EA BW.

Second, post #148 was definitely not AtE.

Third, post #157.
Bill wrote:He basically groveled for the town's forgiveness after an L-1 vote that approximately two players even commented on. He invoked being a newer player and apologized profusely for "ruining" the game after a more experienced player asked him why he skipped the Newbie game queue. He's trying to be deferential and cover his bases all at the same time.
You easily made this into something it didn't need to be. He's only explaining his stance, and apologize for what he's done. I've done that as town and scum. While I can't speak for Wikki, I don't see scum in this. Call this a difference in opinions, but I think he's trying to stretch the truth to get a lynch.

Hey, I can even use Bill Logic to find Billscum!
Bill wrote:Attacking bad play may not exactly equate to finding scum, but the idea is that certain patterns of bad play are bad because they tend to reveal scum to be scum.
(b")b

Anyway, fourth. This isn't really scummy, but it ticked me off.
Bill wrote:Another tendency of scum is to come to the early defense of players perceived as new, since they're more likely to make mistakes later in the game and make easy mislynch targets, so your defense here is also noted.
But the problem is Wikki is new. So, um, wouldn't this not apply to the current situation at all, except that Wikki is new? I guess you could call this fruitless crap, but I don't care about it that much to be honest.

Fifth. Most of his opinions don't take a firm stance on the situation at hand. They just talk about it. ISO 8 is a good example of this. Especially at the end where he names Mocking his #2 scum read for being null. Not only does that look opportunistic, but it doesn't sit well with me.

I will admit his recent posts have gotten better, so I may take a better look at him, but he's my #1 scum read at this point.

P.E.
RobCapone wrote:so I will stay on Hiraki and you guys can do what you what, as i said if hiraki flips town you will never see me play another game on this site again.
Good riddance.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by RobCapone »

I always love when someone says there is no proof they are scum, of course there is no proof day 1 but that is such a mentality of scum, only scum would say prove it.

you think I am scum, but I don't tell you to prove it, because I know you can't. you either believe it or you don't and I die by lynch or by NK, but regardless I will flip town

thanks for admitting you are scum, but you want us to prove it first

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”