Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Benmage »

Woah, I thought I wasn't in this game...but I just got a role PM... so here's my

/confirm
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

As for what to do with the bomb I like the idea of using it an additional lynch. Or policy lynch even. Whoever has it announces it. Then we decide who we want to hold onto the bomb (quickly as we dont want early explosions) And we make that person who the census agrees upon pass it 3 times, and then gets it passed back to them, so there is no last minute switching. This seems like the safest most effective use of the bomb...a 2nd lynch.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

MOD can the bomb be passed during twilight?

No. A successful lynch will stop all traditional bomb passing.
Last edited by RedCoyote on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:WELL SOMEONE SEND ME THE LINK DAMN IT
Thats odd....did the mafia role PM not have the link?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

Can people comment on my statement on what todo with the bomb...It seems safest to use it as a secondary lynch. We reduce the most amount variables with this method. We avoid early explosions...people holding onto it too long...passing it at the last second..."arbitrary rules"....Its simple...logical...and makes this game essentially a dual lynch game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Pass bomb Jack
The early claim is either too late or too earlier but horrendous nonetheless imo. I wanted to tell him to go fuck himself....but actually I want him to blow up or be lynched.

I still the most logical thing todo is use it as a second lynch. Not just giving and forcing the scummy player to hold it or be lynched...because scum can still pull last minute shenanigans, but rather make said scummy player use their 3 passes and then hold it, or be lynched. Reduces risk this way.

I had more to say but I'm on my phone.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh yeah, was giving me the bomb random, or was there reasoning?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Benmage »

The mods wording in the opening post doesn't rule out inside bomb information. Quite frankly I think scum might have some insight. I want Jack dead.
vote Jack
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

hitogoroshi wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Hit.

I have a thought, help me through it because I know its not right.

Give X (being a scumbolina) said bomb. Force them to hold it.

IF they don't, lynch them.
This actually works fine, provided that a.) we all vote on who the scumbolina IS and b.) there is no one out of passes. There are two stable equilibrium points (voting for the bomb target, or a rapid pass chain
played to completion
) and an in-between that is badtimes jackson. People have shown an dislike to using the bomb as a targeted second lynch, and if we're gonna be having individually planned passing at ALL we want to play it out to the end.
And if the scummer knows when the bomb will blow and passes it at the last minute? Or passes it just before a hammer?

The pass/pass/pass/hold reduced all risk.
hitogoroshi wrote:If we all vote for a bomb recipient, would you pass it to that person when your business is over?
I'd like this answered....where is jack anyways?

Moar Jack Votes....infact everyone not voting Jack state what you think of him.

NS is scum.

CES
, was that a random vote/pass on me?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
benmage wrote:CES, was that a random vote/pass on me?
Why are you asking?
..........................When you voted me and passed me the bomb...was there reasoning?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:It'll become rapidly apparent if the scum know when a bomb blows. Further, early game throwing a bomb right before a hammer is invitation for a death so I'm down with that clown.

I think this is waaay to high-risk / low-reward to be a scum maneuver and watching the salivation at it gives me the twitch something fierce.
Okay.....but if we want the bomb holder to blow anyways why not have them use their 3 passes? Otherwise what is the best option for a sitting duck scum? Kill one last townie....my way removes that last option.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:
Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
benmage wrote:CES, was that a random vote/pass on me?
Why are you asking?
..........................When you voted me and passed me the bomb...was there reasoning?
Oh "why"....wtf is with the question to a question. Answer.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

More Jack votes.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:Apparently we get infinite bombs.

Why would we ever need to lynch?
do scum have daytalk?
Wow, never going into night......badass

Am I confirmed yet?

I'll do some analyzing when not on a phone.

Pass pass pass should still be the plan.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

Can people in their next post say who they want blowing up
...We need Ant back in here and we need to get the bomb on our final target asap.

I want to blow up Katsuki.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh and for what it's worth I'm thinking scum team is 3 and we have an SK.

***If there is a vig. Claim so Now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

themanhimself wrote:I don't like benmage's last post at all. Vig should not claim
and it's clearly not a vig
. Stabbed is always an SK. That seems to me like bussing the idea of an SK while simultaneously fake breadcrumbing for a vig role claim later. I also don't like fates play in this game but fate is just a troll so it's a null-tell.
So I'd be outing the SK....think 2 steps ahead not 2 behind.
Dumbass.
StrangerCoug wrote:
Benmage wrote:Oh and for what it's worth I'm thinking scum team is 3 and we have an SK.

The hell? Why do you want the vig outed?
No vig would've killed either hoopla nor CES. WIthout damn fucking good reasoning. And I'd want to hear it now. Otherwise there will be no accepted claim later.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Vote Katsuki
bomb back to Ant now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Benmage »

pass bomb to AntB
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Benmage »

AntB you should've claimed earlier. We could've tested you with one pass left. Let you defuse one then pass. Now we have to wait for an explosion to test your claim...then speed end the game and hope a 2nd bomb wont blow during the night.

Regardless our next moves should be to quickly get Katsuki to L-1....then wait for bomb test...then go into night.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Benmage »

hitogoroshi wrote:There are two nk's flying around, why the fuck would we want to go to night
So you'd rather have the bomb go off...confirming Ant town, and have us dick around not lynching anyone...and bam it goes off again killing essentially a confirmed townie...yeah thats fucking brilliant.

Who do you want to see hung? I am fine with seeing a couple die. I'd prefer Kat. We don't need to dilly dally...Wtf are you trying to accomplish anyways that you need to stall? I dont see a need to... We don't want to end the day without testing...but after the text is completed we do want to end it asap (assuming Ant is town/what he says he is). Brining Kat or whomever is scummiest to L-1 is our next best course.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Benmage »

It doesnt....I could easily conceive it being a 1-shot BP SK...but didn't you just say to SPy you think him town?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Ah yeah....Alright... we'll let Ant blow up.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Benmage »

MOD Nobody Special playing with us?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Benmage »

MOD If a bomb goes off and the player doesn't die do they get 3 new passes?

Yes, all players would have their passes set back to 3.
Last edited by RedCoyote on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Benmage »

We should've blown up NS.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Benmage »

Mod said its all random, no?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Ahhhhhhhh randomly assigned the first bomb...chose the times the bomb blows up..got it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Im scared to ask him his town reads.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Benmage »

So are we thinking its post count or time based? Would it be jackassery to spam the thread with nonesense saying something like ignore posts XXX to XXX...just to see what happens?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Benmage wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Benmage wrote:Oh and for what it's worth I'm thinking scum team is 3 and we have an SK.

The hell? Why do you want the vig outed?
No vig would've killed either hoopla nor CES. WIthout damn fucking good reasoning. And I'd want to hear it now. Otherwise there will be no accepted claim later.
So you
REALLY
think the benefits of not only outing the vig but also ostracizing him or her outweigh the drawbacks of painting a nightkill target on him, which might as well be a lynch target if the actual vig claims and doesn't explain Hoopla or Cogito Ergo Sum dying to your liking.
I don't believe this one bit.
What don't you believe buddy?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Benmage wrote:What don't you believe buddy?
I don't believe that now is the time to out the vig. Yes, if either of them were killed by a vig, then the person that did it is an idiot, but do we really want to risk making someone an easy mislynch or nightkill target?
Fair enough. I still disagree. But moreover I don't think it was done by a vig. I was hoping a foolish zealous SK might quick claim.

Regardless I don't think you'll be seeing anyone claiming vig this game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

Nobody Special wrote: What is this, the Spanish Inquisition?
As a matter of fact yeah.....welcome to mafia.

I don't get how you go 7 days without a post...then pop in to say you're here....then are needed to be dragged to give reads or anything of substance.

Where at all does this seem town-like? How do you think a townie should be playing?

I know we're gonna be twiddling around all day for bombs to blow up..but If not I'd be A-O-K with you hanging.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

What if the first bomb was to blow early and the next one wont blow for 2-3 weeks, so we only get one maybe two bomb uses during our great month game breaking day.......I say we wait for the next boom before the massclaim.

But I concur that NS should claim first.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Benmage »

So we're all fine on massclaiming even if only 1 bomb goes off today..... :eek:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Benmage »

You know what... yeah...
I'm a VT
, and I'm not advocating the mass claim until the next boom. I think if its less than a week we can expect a second bomb...otherwise we shouldn't assume so. I think waiting for the next boom gives us a much better gauge of our next move. I think Ant has sufficient information to go off based on peoples play rather than claim to know what to do with the bomb after it blows.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Benmage »

Can't believe you fate, you fake claim alot. Plus why claim that now??? My whole point would be to not out town PRs.

And katsuki. Go fuck yourself. I'm town. How does what I did make sense in he world of a scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:
Plus why claim that now???
Exactly what I'm saying.
Oh misread on phone thought you claimed tracker, myb.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Benmage »

themanhimself wrote:I want to hear some flavor from benmage, these last few posts were kind of paranoid and I don't like it at all
Quote what you interpret as Paranoia...the general reference is shit to me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Benmage »

themanhimself wrote:
Benmage wrote:You know what... yeah...
I'm a VT
, and I'm not advocating the mass claim until the next boom. I think if its less than a week we can expect a second bomb...otherwise we shouldn't assume so. I think waiting for the next boom gives us a much better gauge of our next move. I think Ant has sufficient information to go off based on peoples play rather than claim to know what to do with the bomb after it blows.
Why say you don't advocate claiming and then claim in the same sentence?
And this reads as Paranoia to you??????????

Read the following sentences and you'll have your answer...(hint hint: I want to wait for the next bomb to blow before massclaiming)

Read the next post to fully understand.....(hint hint: I want to not out our PRs)

Got anything?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Benmage »

hitogoroshi wrote:
TMH wrote:Why say you don't advocate claiming and then claim in the same sentence?
Presumably to prove he's not advocating delay just so scum can make a more informed fakeclaim.
That and also that its not me trying to hide the fact that I'm a PR or something of the sort.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Benmage »

themanhimself wrote:It's equivalent to active-lurking, he's talking but he's not saying anything because if he says something it could incriminate him.
How am I talking without saying anything? I claimed. I stated I am against a mass claim. Other than thinkings its too early. I think we will A) out potential PRs. B) not break the game....Ba) I think scum likely have safeclaims/will probably simply claim VT leaving us with................outted PRs.
AurorusVox wrote:Eh, I hate unprovoked VT claims. Did anyone even accuse Ben of trying to delay for scummy motivations?
Pretend NS claimed VT than asked me to claim. My claim has nothing todo with accusation my way... You reading? I did it in protest to the growing mentality to prematurely mass claim.

EDIT: Yes I did.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Benmage »

themanhimself wrote:
Fate wrote:Cept Benmage didn't real claim
Even more fence-sitting
You don't know what that means do you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Benmage »

themanhimself wrote:Not you fate, more fence sitting from benmage, he even claims without claiming
I leave out flavor and a name...what do you think will be achieved with this? You think the games gonna be broken? When was the last game broken with flavor?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Benmage »

MOD
have you ever run a theme game before, if so which one?

As Fate mentioned, Precision Mafia, as well as Ladies Night. Check my wiki.
Last edited by RedCoyote on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Benmage »

That a large or mini?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Nvm, found it...interesting it doesn't appear the scum had fakeclaims. Odd.

MOD
have you ever run a game where scum had fakeclaim/safeclaims?

No.
Last edited by RedCoyote on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

Nobody Special wrote:The only "controversy" I see is Benmage pitching a fit because he doesn't want a massclaim, and then he claimed. What controversy?
Fit what fit...you have the most scummy people in the game asking for a full claim. I dont give a rat ass about tmh or you. Because your both inline for the next gallow/bomb. While Fate Hito etc couldnt careless about me full claiming. Why, because I'm town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Benmage »

Whatevs I have mad flavor. But I am Stephen Deyo, President and CEO of QuadStar Commercial Development LLP.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

Who gives a fuck....What role are you?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

coughscumwillclaimVTcoughcanweendthisnowcoughcough
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

If not, I want AV or Katsuki to claim next.

AV,
link or tell me a game you were scum in please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Thought you were a little better than that AV.

What was the scum motivation behind my actions and early claim.

What of my play in its totality ...did you have a previous scum read?

What of my interactions with Jack?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

themanhimself wrote:
Benmage wrote:You know what... yeah...
I'm a VT
Benmage wrote:coughscumwillclaimVTcoughcanweendthisnowcoughcough
See how I can make you argue with yourself without even taking your quotes out of context? That's bad
I can see how you can misrepresent and still not understand basic infant-like logic and concepts. That's worse.

Lets see......I claim early claim VT. Did that have a negative effect at all????? Nope. We were on the brink of claiming anyways. My claims intentions were twofold.

1. To illustrate that I wasn't fearful scum worried about trying to establish a fakeclaim in my opposition to the massclaim.
2. To illustrate that the game breaking mass claim was ludicrous and that a massclaim will lead to scum claiming easy VT's and we will only out our PRs and not break this game open.

So far I am dead accurate.

Do you not think there are any VT's in the game?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:Scum have plenty of motivation to claim unprovoked. Claiming VT early serves no pro-town purposes,
This is a generalized statement. In general early claims should be avoided. I gave my reasoning for this scenario. There was reasoning. If you disagree with it....well....get better. So far my points have been the correct ones.
AurorusVox wrote:whilst an early VT claim from scum is relatively safe
as you don't get tangled in a fakeclaim web.
Couldn't I just withhold my claim to the proper time, then claim easy VT.... and still not get tangled in a fakeclaim web....Moreover early claiming VT fucks me if I am scum PR and got tracked/watched...and or NK'd and got tracked/watched...Granted you can say well I'm a goon who did nothing...but the point remains that Early claiming cannot be argued as a logical scum thing to do. (Especially in this scenario). Point Benmage.
AurorusVox wrote: It's the circumstances surrounding the claim that are suspicious too: the way you've encouraged claims by claiming early, whilst at the same time saying you're against claims, is ludicrous.
I didn't encourage claims. I tried to illustrate the idiocy of the massclaim and that it will achieve nothing. And I claimed to demonstarte that I had nothing to hide. How can you say I encouraged claims when the whole time I was the only one in opposition to the massclaim. Sure SC didn't understand why many wanted to massclaim. But he sheeped when the idea of breaking the game was suggested.
AurorusVox wrote: I don't know whether you expect only VTs to claim, but guess what, you're outing PRs by doing that, because
having claimed VTs narrows the field down for PR-hunting scum.
Are you reading???? VTs will claim VT....duh. PRs will claim PRs...and scum will claim VT. What does the massclaim achieve? Outted PRs....that's why I was against it. The deduction here is very simple. Your logic in this quote doesn't make any sense to anything I've said.
AurorusVox wrote:You passed the bomb to Jack. He wanted the bomb. I had you as null before because I had to counter that with the fact that you also tried to get him lynched.
Uhm yeah I didn't want the bomb on me at all. He wanted it...I was still trying to understand his play in my mind, but wanted it off me asap. Which is why after a little more time and consideration I then pushed strongest against him.
AurorusVox wrote: But in retrospect, you could have simply put the vote there as a precaution in the event that he couldn't judge when the bomb was going off.
And push as hard as I was....on D1...to Jack, a good scummer... Nah I aint even gonna do that as scum. But thanks for the belief that I'm that badass.
AurorusVox wrote: In that scenario hypoScumBenmage would gesture to the vote to get himself off the hook
In this quote we discover AV is scum. You call me hypo scum? Lol... you want me dead. You better fucking believe in this scenario and not be thinking in theory. But you're just trying to get a lynch on one of the better players because a few VI's placed their votes on me.
AurorusVox wrote: Btw, did you forget that you gave the scum what he wanted?
Did you forget that I blew scum up?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:Lurk
Don't go to far buddy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Benmage wrote:
MOD
have you ever run a theme game before, if so which one?
What relevance does this have to scumhunting?
The second question was the better one... I should've just asked that. Safeclaims are a commonality these days. Especially in creative theme games. I wanted to know if this mod followed that trend. I HIGHLY doubted a game was gonna be broken on flavor. I almost always consider flavor as just fluff.

Now, StrangerCoug please restate why you like your vote on
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:Hmm? Oh I'm not claiming today if that's what you mean.

/lurk
That wasn't what I meant. There's another thing...but before I dig that up... 2 things. 1. Now that you mention it, you weren't against a masslciam...considering we got this many, why are you now against it? If I am going to die, I at least want to laugh at the pointlessness and be jolly in my death. Point 2. So we don't usually see eye to eye...but that aside what has your read on me been? I assumed you held me in a neutral to a town read...why then are you just allowing this idiocy of VI-ness/scum opportunism without commentary?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

Now this is a little ranting that I want to state on the off chance I’m speedlynched. Mathematically speaking (and other reasoning) there is likely scum in hito/spryex/stangercoug/fate (here’s why I said don’t go far fate)… the game couldn’t be this easy to have tmh/NS and Katsuki as the remaining nontown roles.

If there’s 2 scum in the 4 I mention, town is in trouble. If there’s 1 okay…. 1 scum and 1 sk is what I think is most likely...in which case….well we’ll see.

I think StrangerCoug is not town. Moreover I’d probably put him as the SK. (If he is scum with SpyreX again…FML) I think he’s better than the vote he placed on me. I’m interested to see his next posts.

So to follow that line of thought. I think SpyreX is scum. I think he’s chosen to be unapparent during this debacle of illogical-ness, and its pinging my SpyreX scumdar. Moreover I thought that between him and Fate, one was likely scum.

Fates recent active lurking has given me more concern regarding his alignment. If I am in the reverse of these and it is SpyreX town and Fate scum…well (of you 4 with town role pms) You know what todo.

That said I think/hope hito is the most town of the 4.

I think I might be able to ignore tmh and NS as possible VI’s.

To conclude, at this juncture I think our last scum are AV/SpryeX and SC as the SK.

Also @ the SK shoot in those 4 players. They are A) The best of this town makeup. B) You’re likely to hit a scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh one other point as to why I think there's scum in those 4 was that I doubt Jack would be as riskay with a scum team of VI's.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

The prodigal son returns.
SpyreX wrote: And taking 'cred' for Jack's suicidial bent?
Taking cred....lol but no comment on AV's horrendous accusation. Mine was a retort to idiocy.
SpyreX wrote:A and B are positive and negatively charged and would like a word with you about exploding in your face.
Exploding face, huh?

A) Are the ones I mentioned not the most experienced? B) Do you think all 4 are town?
SpyreX wrote: And massclaim = scum claiming VT is pretty alright for a myriad of reasons and I'm pretty sure you know that.
And also shitty for a myriad of reasons, I'm sure you know that.

SpyreX
you post without posting. Whats your view on my alignment. What do you think of the wagon on me? Who are your top scum suspects?

Give some sort of summary on the recent events.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate..........w.t.f. you just quoted an ongoing game. If fate is town modkill me as well because I just didn't PTW by maintaining site integrity.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Benmage »

I would say to use it after this explosion.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Benmage »

StrangerCoug wrote:I don't like Benmage's trying to use the fact that he passed the bomb to Jack as a get out of jail free card, so I understand how you came to that conclusion.
Uhhh I never attempted to use it as a get out of jail free card...I only used it in a reply to a retarded comment that me passing the bomb was bad...Would any1 not have passed it to Jack in my shoes?? Exactly. Thats my point.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

StrangerCoug wrote: If I'm doing a good job of rereading, only themanhimself and hitorogoshi were playing with the idea of massclaiming before I caved in support of it. Two ≠ many.
So that supports my claim even more. That i was the sole
strong
voice of opposition.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Benmage »

StrangerCoug wrote: I voted you because you claimed VT without any sort of pressure, yet were supposedly against massclaiming. The bit about asking the mod if he's run a theme game before came later.
And since reading my points on why...which seemed relatively obvious at the time...and make logical sense..but are now spelled out, what do you think?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Benmage »

Infact
SC
, lets hear your top 2 scum suspects and potential SK.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #67) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

Why is AntB's 1-shot bomb block considered anti-town, but SpyreX bomb immunity accepted as a town PR?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #68) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Benmage wrote:Infact
SC
, lets hear your top 2 scum suspects and potential SK.
You and themanhimself.
So after losing Jack so early...bussing seems like the best strategy....You???
R

eaching?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #69) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

V/LA Thursday Evening to Monday Evening..Going Skiing/Superbowl.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

themanhimself wrote:
pass bomb to benmage

Just wanted to get that out of the way, content coming
Could you be any worse? ...I'm away. I just got to the ski house. Luckily I skimmed this before bed on my phone.
pass bomb to themanhimself
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh and yes SC I thinks its 3-1.

Hito, you be better than that.

And I want fate to claim....why do people keep going hrmmm....and not askinn for it?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:Shoulda passed me the bomb if you wanted a claim /grin

There's no reason to unless you suspect me as scum.
Your scum suspicion raises withholding it....otherwise why did we all claim?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

And in starting to care less and less what PM tmh even got. That VI needs to go.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #74) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

If I were to rank everyone from scum to town and your spot was teetering with another you'd probably end up scummier now with the claim refusal.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #75) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:33 am

Post by Benmage »

StrangerCoug is not with the town in this one.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #76) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Tmh you're a nobody so it doesn't matter.

Hey strangercoug I am even more confident tmh is town. I'd call you a douche but I think your only fallacy is a wrong role pm the game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #77) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Yep
good riddance you blow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #78) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:Benmage is pretty much confirmed SK at this point as well.
What horrible strategy would it be as an sk to call the person you're killing town...isn't tmh already voting me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #79) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Benmage »

hitogoroshi wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Fate wrote:Benmage is pretty much confirmed SK at this point as well.
What horrible strategy would it be as an sk to call the person you're killing town...isn't tmh already voting me.
I think the pertinent question is what horrible strategy would it be as town to kill a dude you think is town
If one town is horribly blind and terrible at this game that they have a high potential to mislynch at crucial moments/cause mislynches in general than you bet your ass I want then gone asap
Just look at how I voted baby spice in Zachs mountainous game which just ended. I thought town. She flipped scum. I have trouble reading idiots. Look at Thor's sign specifically.

Regardless we pretty much twiddle thumbs till the next boom.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #80) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:34 am

Post by Benmage »

God AV is so scum. Fate I hate to ruin your party but I aint the SK and I aint scum. I can't read VIs well and tmh is just plain atrocious. The town doesn't need him. Unfortunately SC and more and more likely SpyreX aren't with the town. If I was the bomb master I'd be orchestrating this shit.

But if we want to ring me up after the explosion I have no objects you have my scum/sk list.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #81) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah I vote people I believe to be town when I'm town all the time. See Thors sig or zachs mountain game and my baby spice vote.

Moreover I policy lynch certain people regardless of alignment. If tmh flips town and doesn't do some sort of endgame tail between his legs thing then he'll join that select few.

And that anti mass claim ship sailed ages ago....did we break the game yet? Nope, guess benmage was right.

Fate pulls shenanigans that's I don't care for. So I'd rather have all the claims out at this point, but I can't force him to claim alone.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #82) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:Why is SpyreX likely "not with the town"?
Personal Meta. I've played alot of games with him and I'm getting much better at reading him. Moreover my reads are usually way more on point than most.

He's playing to his scum Meta if you ask me. If I was master of the bomb I'd be orchestrating this shit.......where's he been?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #83) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate who are your two scum picks and sk?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #84) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate I wanted your opinion not based of mine.

SC what's it matter your hell bent confirmed on me being scum. And wary...yeah I'm gonna strain myself to appease someone not with the town.

Fate I can't read VIs cause are they scum or dumb?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #85) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate what do you think of tmh?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #86) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:
Benmage wrote:Fate what do you think of tmh?
You're not very good at reading things are you.
Well you've call us both the sk.....soo?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #87) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Benmage »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Benmage wrote:SC what's it matter your hell bent confirmed on me being scum. And wary...yeah I'm gonna strain myself to appease someone not with the town.
I could just as easily turn this around on you. Assume I care about you giving a proper case on SpyreX for a few seconds and do it.
Turn around on me, you've already call me insane scum ....what's left?

Town spyrex would be taking a more active leadership like role. He'd be actively contributing...leading or atleast assisting with the plan/direction of the game. Moreover he's bomb master!!!

Its hard to explain Meta reads. Ones play style is always reminiscent of themselves but there are usually small tells that you can't really explain but just see following the game. Enough odd behavior for me and I'm calling em scum. Spyrex is failing to demonstrate his town Meta. Which you either already know, or can just nk him tonight.

*******on the side looking at hitos bomb time and looking at the massclaim I guess I was right. The bombs are far spaced and we aren't breaking the game today. Points for benmage.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #88) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Benmage »

An sk would have to have some sort of nk or bomb immunity .....oh hai spyrex
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #89) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Benmage »

What scummy activity have I done spyrex???

Was it my claim?

Or is it convenient because I'm calling you scum. Well thanks for strengthening my read.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #90) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Benmage »

StrangerCoug wrote:I'd start spewing out theory, but I'm going to leave it to asking you to demonstrate the scum motivation for what he's done here.
What are you talking about? I said as town he'd be taking the reigns of this game. As scum he's strategicly posting waiting posting... he has no need to press buttons or make pushes because he's town. You don't know of the scum motivation to not force conversation??? Come now SC we all know you're better than that atleast pretend to look town.

Okay we wait for boom...but we still need to lynch someone and pass the bomb again... 3 times (eek I came up with that )....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #91) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Edbwop because he's scum
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #92) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

SC post 655....I think that last post was still at the ski lodge mid booze mid song.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #93) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:23 am

Post by Benmage »

Votes are pretty meaningless till you go boom.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Benmage »

The same reason one ever policy lynches a VI when the games on the line you can't trust them with their vote to make the right decision. (Even moreso this game with the bombing mechanics) it's also why it is better to policy lynch early when we can afford to do so.

Not to mention I suck at reading idiots and tmh could very well flip scum. His eagerness to live and total stubbornness is making that possibility stronger.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #95) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ridiculous decision..................did it have any impact whatsoever on the massclaim?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #96) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

themanhimself wrote:The ridiculous decision was passing the bomb to me after everyone had mass-claimed you idiot
Your the guy who passed it 3 times to the guy who already passed it to you twice...and I'm the idiot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #97) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lesson learned. Collateral dmg is not a problem for me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #98) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yes hito. NS is not forgotten. While he isn't my first suspect. His lurking can't be ignored..and he will probably be a favorite to lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #99) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh, I think it may be more logical to go into night with SpyreX holding the bomb and then have him diffuse it for someone else the following day. Just in case the mod has it totally randomed from long to short to very short to very long booms etc etc.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #100) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:58 am

Post by Benmage »

One problem, the next time I'm seeing the bomb I'm passing it to you.

And what are you asking fate? If he's a VT or a PR?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #101) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:Also, the "one problem" - is there a flaw in my strategy you would like to raise or do you just not like it because you're scum?
I don't like it cause you're scum. So I want you to go boom. Or be lynched. I'm content with either.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #102) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

Wow SC I really hope for your sake you're not with the town. Otherwise endgame will be quite embarrassing for you......."confirmed scum" .. :roll:

Go ahead and rebullet why I am scum. It'll be helpful because lotsa people don't think I'm today's lynch, but you've got me down as confirmed scum....surely you'd want to persuade them to the light.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #103) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

StrangerCoug wrote:
YOU DON'T STICK SOMEBODY YOU THINK IS TOWN WITH THE BOMB.
That's the nail in the coffin for me.
Then you truly are scum. For you know me wayyyy better than that.

Besides policy lynching unknowns VI's with the upside of potentially flipping scum. I policy lynch people I have good town reads on. Did you not Read my comment on Zachs game??? Let me get the quote for you:
Benmage wrote:Hey Empking. Here's my case:

I'm town.

I think Baby Spice is town.

I'm voting Baby Spice.

Sup.
I was town. I truly believed the VI Baby Spice was town, and voted her on that premise. Baby Spice flipped scum :neutral:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #104) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

And just so we can break down how antitown you truly are. I asked you to rephrase or rebullet the case on me..not the "nail in the coffin".....so lets hear the rest of why I am "confirmed" scum.

************And Have you ever had a confirmed Scum say Oh XXX Your town, vote "XXX".....I'd love for you to show me a precedent of a scum that has NUTS that fucking big.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #105) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

StrangerCoug wrote:I don't want to hear it and I don't give a damn about your meta. Killing people you're pretty sure are town helps only the scum. That, in my mind, confirms you.
Right. You've got nothing. You're going to convince noone to lynch me. You're scum. Check.
StrangerCoug wrote: If you'd like to hear why else you're scum, at #402 you claim that we should wait until the bomb goes off on AntB before massclaiming, which happens at post #557. You claim at post #409, without any sort of pressure on you. You contradicted yourself pretty damn quickly.
To demonstrate that I wasn't scum scrambling to hide something as I was the only voice of opposition..it is very easy to recognize this simple, logical answer 1 VT claim is nothing when my point was to protect PRs....WHAT WAS THE SCUM MOTIVATION TO MY EARLY CLAIM?!?!?!?

BINGO!

You've got nothing again. You're either worse than I recall or scum. And God do I hope you're scum, cause I definitely thought you better than this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #106) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Benmage wrote:WHAT WAS THE SCUM MOTIVATION TO MY EARLY CLAIM?!?!?!?
You couldn't think of a good power role and didn't want to be counterclaimed, most likely, but claiming is not itself scummy. In context of you opposing the massclaim, though, your doing so without being asked is contradictory. Who are the most likely to contradict themselves? Scum.
You somehow think X, the answer is Y. Hito saw it instantly. Anyone not scum, halfway decent should. You're going to convince noone anyways. The point is moot.

And again you fail to say why I would (as scum,and a rational, logical EVEN decent player) choose to claim, or contradict myself in that scenario with no pressure and no reason to early claim when I could've SOOOOOOOO easily waited.

My scum read on you is "confirmed" :o
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #107) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:Benmage shut the hell up, you're both town.

Now lets lynch AV for fucks sake.
He's who I want dead next.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #108) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Benmage wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Benmage wrote:WHAT WAS THE SCUM MOTIVATION TO MY EARLY CLAIM?!?!?!?
You couldn't think of a good power role and didn't want to be counterclaimed, most likely, but claiming is not itself scummy. In context of you opposing the massclaim, though, your doing so without being asked is contradictory. Who are the most likely to contradict themselves? Scum.
You somehow think X, the answer is Y. Hito saw it instantly.
Show me where. From what I can find in his ISO, hito has questioned your choice of sticking themanhimself with the bomb, as I have, and said nothing either way about your contradictory stance regarding massclaim.
hitogoroshi wrote:
TMH wrote:Why say you don't advocate claiming and then claim in the same sentence?
Presumably to prove he's not advocating delay just so scum can make a more informed fakeclaim.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #109) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Benmage wrote:You're going to convince noone anyways.
Neither are you.
ROFL, you'll convince them for me, while I'm useful and you tunnel.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #110) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:BenSK. You can kill SC tonight.
I wish I could.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #111) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

StrangerCoug wrote: OK, but sticking themanhimself, whom, according to you is town, with the bomb still stands.
Which I've proven I've done as town.

Which noone can sit here and logically think any scum has the balls to pull off something like that....I'd like to think I could, I didn't/haven't ever been that badass. I'm glad you hold me highly enough to think so.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #112) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thanks Fate for the defense, but thats the truth of it. TMH demonstrated that he doesn't deserve his vote. He can't be trusted to make proper decisions...god imagine him in lylo...I am vehemently against idiots in lylo because I've lost way to many town games that way and the upside is he has the potential to flip scum.

SC can stamp his feet in the sight of town precedents because he has nothing else to go on. He can say he doesn't like policy lynches personally, but that's subjective and of no reflection to me/my alignment (see my opinion on them). He still can't justify it as a logical scum move, because no scum would do what I did. Thats the end of it, and he has nothing. NO SCUM WOULD EVER DO WHAT I DID. SO WHAT IS THE REVERSE????? OH YEAH. YOU CAN ALL NOW READ ME AS CONFIRMED TOWN and we can progress from there. SC dislikes this cause..dunt dunt dunt...he's not with the town (moreover I bet he knows anyone worth anything should recognize my actions confirm me as town). He's playing dumb here, which is a telltale sign that SC is scum, just like I nailed him hard in a previous game. I don't accept SC playing dumb like this. He's better. But here, he's not town.
AurorusVox wrote:I wouldn't have minded if he hadn't made the post about being a PR in such an ambiguous manner
No. It suggests he's a PR. Just believe that and drop it. If he claims VT later hound him for that. But you won't live that long, cause newsflash: You die next.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #113) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

You didn't get lynched because someone screwed up their claim of a non-normal role in a normal game. You got lucky. Probably would've lost to SpyreX, but still.----bedtime.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #114) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:Ben: Fate wants to wiggle out of the position he put himself in earlier. Now what?
I've been wanting him to fullclaim from the getgo to help prove how right I am/was.

unvote vote AurorusVox

L-2 no need to go further than this until BOOM!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #115) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:
Benmage wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:Ben: Fate wants to wiggle out of the position he put himself in earlier. Now what?
I've been wanting him to fullclaim from the getgo to help prove how right I am/was.

unvote vote AurorusVox

L-2 no need to go further than this until BOOM!
?

You agree that Fate's misbehaviour is badthings. Yet you're voting me because I think Fate's misbehaviour is badthings?
Nononono....Let the record show I called you scum loooooooong before Fate said anything your way.
Benmage wrote:To conclude, at this juncture I think our last scum are AV/SpryeX and SC as the SK.
Fate wrote: He says he's wanted me to fullclaim so that he can say "HAH! I was right about what MC accomplished."
:wink:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #116) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:
Benmage wrote:Nononono....Let the record show I called you scum loooooooong before Fate said anything your way.
So why do you think I'm scum?
Your reaction to my claim was horridly logically flawed and opportunistic.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #117) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:
Benmage wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:
Benmage wrote:Nononono....Let the record show I called you scum loooooooong before Fate said anything your way.
So why do you think I'm scum?
Your reaction to my claim was horridly logically flawed and opportunistic.
Only flawed if you look at it through your already abysmally skewed perspective.
Nothing else needs to be said. This is why you are being hung. Period. Glad to have been of service....but I'll indulge further for kicks.
AurorusVox wrote: A whole bunch of people found your claim wrong on a number of levels.
Village idiots are your defense.... :eek: :eek: :eek: tmh is going boom. No one seems to really care. Sprye aint saving him. AND I called him town. Wow. But thats your defender okay...... and NS.....doesn't the majority want NS dead next.lolololol your "people" sure looking like class acts.

And there's SC....whose also not with the town. But also did it apparently on the premise that I saying tmh is town and killing tmh means I'm scum. But like I said. He's not town either.

So yeah...tl/dr your scum. Your dying. You don't agree with the reasoning....but you not agreeing with the reasoning does nothing to nullify my reasoning. You still die.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #118) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Mod why is my vote on dgb and not AV?? Post 791.

Sorry, I missed it.
Last edited by RedCoyote on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #119) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Yes AV, oh my God they suck! You don't get the VI excuse therefore you are scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #120) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:03 am

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:Your claim
was
bad. It was unnecessary and filled with flawed logic.
Buzz words prove nothing. Just like SC was unable to prove it illogical/a logical scum tactic...do you really think hito fate and spyrex are scum this game? Or do you think you're better than the 4 of us? I'll forgive you for this fallacy when you don't flip town. But if you are.....my God..... stick that tail between your legs and never play with me again.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #121) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Dgb lets hear your 2 scum and sk.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #122) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage wrote:Dgb lets hear your 2 scum and sk.
AV is not scum. SK, I dunno.
Thats not a fucking answer......

Who do you think are the remaining scum in this game?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #123) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Benmage »

I'd probably like NS or DGB to hold it into night....I won't be upset with Ant holding it either.

So yes. TMH goes boom. We go zoom pass to one of those guys, and then ZOOm lynch AV.

We have people waiting to vote/hammer right??? I don't want a limbo delay bullshit. I'll even unvote for someone less active to place their vote on AV.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #124) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Benmage »

Nobody Special.... are you still trying to get me lynched??

Whose your #2 option to see hung today?

Hito, are you waiting to vote AV?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #125) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Benmage »

I like that plan. We want to do this quickly... and AV's lynch has the support thus far. Just need one more commiter.

SpyreX
are you going to vote AV?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #126) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh and, SpyreX you have unlimited uses to diffuse, or once per day?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #127) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Benmage »

SC, what do you think of SpyreX not saving tmh?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #128) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Benmage »

What have you been spouting?? That someone pass bomb/then hammer....who cares.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #129) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Benmage »

I like hito being the one to do it... to be more clear.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #130) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:AV is soooooooooooooooo town.
You havent said who scum isssssssssssssss
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #131) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lurkerscum.....weaksauce...plus its incomplete.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #132) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

It was fucking obvious that we were going to go boom...pass..lynch....In my mind we were going to do pass3x...which is more or less accomplishing the same thing. butttt

Read more.... I like hito being the one to pass/hammer.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #133) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:@Ben
That wasn't what you said the first time. The first time you just made a bitchy remark. Because you're not reading to see if I'm scum or not.
You're reading for the express purpose of getting a townie lynched.
Your right. After I read idiotic comments I stop reading.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #134) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:AND moreover, your 3x pass idea sucks. If one of the people is scum they'll pass to whoever they want and quickhammer, thus negating the potential for a TOWN DIRECTED NIGHT KILL.
Negative. We pass 3x before L-1. I didn't spell that out, but assumed it in my own head...probably should've clarified.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #135) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

BESIDES a bomb over night doesn't spell a death. A quickhammer.. G-G.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #136) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

AntB wrote:
HItogoroshi wrote:NS, AntB if we think a bomb-squad member could be scum/sk, then pick from AV/DGB/whoever.
I don't believe there is a traitor inside the bomb squad, could you elaborate on what I've quoted please, if a bomb-squad member could be scum, pick someone who isn't in the squad?
Considering the "bomb-squad" is just flavor..and no role related masons or neighbors or nothing..one could definitely be scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #137) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lol if he's the sk where does that leave me?

This switch just reads like a badddd idea. I just organized enough to kill AV after the bombing...

Spyrex vote AV.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #138) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:Isn't it still KABOOM WAITING TIME or what the hell is going on?
Yes it goes boom then hito is suppose to hammer AV and pass him the bomb....although now (epiphany)I fear a self hammmer...we should leave at L-2 and force pass 3X like I said.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #139) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Pass NS the bomb that is.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #140) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:/intent to vote
wimp
scum
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #141) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

You!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #142) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Only if you're town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #143) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

You're vote only would've put me at L-2
pussy
scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #144) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

StrangerCoug wrote:Did I doze off and miss the AntB case?
Yeah.

W.t.f just happened.....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #145) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'll be voting Fate tomorrow..So kill me tonight.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #146) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

I bet hito dies tonight.....bye hito.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #147) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

And I also bet AntB is town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #148) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

Its Day fucking 2 and 1 scum dead. Breathe. Tomorrow I'm only voting Fate.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #149) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

I hope SC you (And spyrex?) are swindling this game again. Keep me alive tonight and I'll help lynch Fate. But kill me the next night, cause you're next.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #150) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

Although the SK is suppose to kill you..or SpyreX(if you're the SK).

***SK
don't kill hito.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #151) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:It doesn't matter we had 7 scum at start so its all good
Great. And the mod pm'd me everyones roles, So i already knew. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fate is a fucking waste. This switch to Ant was retarded.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #152) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

Go buddy scum some more. Go tunnel town. Go gambit games from sure wins to near losses....Go keep being you. Oh wait, you are.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #153) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:I'm serious about AV being confirmed scum.
Is that why you pushed Ant's lynch over his?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #154) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

StrangerCoug wrote:I'm really out of the loop ><
Yeah I skim read as scum sometimes too.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #155) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:07 am

Post by Benmage »

I rock.

Fate is probably SK, but NJ following my advice.

vote Fate

I am not moving that vote.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #156) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:27 am

Post by Benmage »

I also wouldn't mind seeing the bomb on DGB
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #157) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Well I'm not the SK, nor am I scum (which should be pretty obvious at this point).

But yes, I don't think Fate is scum, I do think he is the SK.

I want the bomb on DGB who I think is the final scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #158) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:Ben the disappearing act of your AV scumread is laughable.
Soooo SC was busing him? Maybe. I can deal with him later.

SK dies today. I.E. You die today.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #159) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:Actually I came up with that just now. At first I was going to call you scum, but then I realised that if you were scum you'd be voting for Ben since you wouldn't want HIM to shoot you tonight. Then it all fell into place.
Fate can't be scum. Fatescum wouldn't shoot SpyreX buddy. He would kill SC thinking hito was being killed by scumteam.

Fate is SK.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #160) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:Ben the disappearing act of your AV scumread is laughable.
I also read this as grasping at straws.

Wah wah wah... benmage you dont think what you use to think

zomg!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #161) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Benmage »

pass bomb fate
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #162) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Benmage »

Terrorist GOON... its 2-2. Fate is our last guy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #163) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Benmage »

DGB, or Hito..hammer and lets end this game already.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #164) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Bingo Bango
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #165) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:Now you have one lynch and two scummy as fuck people.

Enjoy your loss you fucking clown Ben.

I wash my hands of this town
What a fucking baby.
hitogoroshi wrote:DGB you for serious hammered someone who said they'd claim their PR tonight

and Ben you for serious advocated it

yeah sweet
Said claim tonight..not PR...nor would I'd have believed it.

Fate is a rollecoaster of suck.

Why did we lynch Ant again? Oh yeah Fate sucks... Talk about the worlds easiest person to investigate.
hitogoroshi wrote:claimed scum with spyrex to try to keep them both alive so he could investigate spy without having to waste a bomb confirming him
That makes zero logical sense....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #166) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Scum would know there never was an sk..but rather 2 scum teams.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #167) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate you got AntB lynched instead of investigating him... That makes no fucking sense.

A bomb doesn't end the day. tmh was atrocious. Town SpyreX could've saved him...noone cared.

Who called SC, scum? Me.

Now you want to lynch AV...fucking brilliant.

You suck. You sucked more than normal this game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #168) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:You're a shitplayer that'll never improve because you're too fuckinh stupid to admit your mkstakes
Yet you're dead.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #169) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:I'M dead cause I was hammered by MORON and two scum.
There's one scum left in the game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #170) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:YOU FAILED, YOU FACILIIATTED A SCUM QHAMMER. WHY? BC I CLAIMED SCUM? THE SHITTIEST REASONING EVER AND YOU WENT ALONG WITH IT.
I lynched you for your
shenanigans
atrociousplay this game.

Support of Massclaim, yet refusal to claim.

Switch from uber-scummy AV to Ant, FOR NO FUCKING reason.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #171) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:That says nothing of my skill and a lot about yours.
Nope... your death was solely on you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #172) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

Not to mention the standard running around with yuor chicken cut off.

Your scum!Your the SK!
Your scum!

Your the SK!Your scum!

Your the SK!Your scum!

Your the SK!..... I dont even know how many times you flipflopped on me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #173) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:The fuck makes. You think that?

Terrorist goon, aka different scumteam. Aka two scumleft.
.... There's 2 dead red...and 1 dead orange.... so there's 1 orange left............... :?: :?: :?: :?:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #174) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh and once this game ends I'll be looking to ban you from this site. Enjoy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (isolation #175) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Benmage »

Do you also accept that there's 1 scum left yet?

Again: 2 dead red....1 dead orange.

How many left? (hence why we aren't in lylo)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #176) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

I was happy with tmh's death mainly because his reads were bad...so he cant be trusted in important game scenarios. It was also early enough were it had less game importance..and was a use of the bomb...not a lynch.

I'm fine with your death, although had you simply claimed (cop) fullclaim later instead of saying you'd claim later, you probably wouldn't have been quickhammered and AV probably be dead right now...SO thats on you.

Also I am fine with your death because you've been a rollercoaster of reads on me. Sk. Scum. Sk. etc etc that I would fear you mislynching me in lylo.

Btw Hito you're dying tonight so what do you think?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #177) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

Because RC can come in at any second... And I can't imagine you not dying tonight.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #178) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Just go with gut...or whatever your currently thinking...whose the final scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #179) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

SC was red scum anyways....We are looking for the last orange scum... NS partner.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #180) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

I agree.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (isolation #181) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:I was right WHEN IT MATTERS.
:shifty: huh how, when? :? :?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (isolation #182) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:Still is fucking dumb since they BOTH needed to die and not me to ensure victory
Which could've been done had you not dicked around all game with not claiming. And then posting to claim later.....ZZZZZZ
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #183) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

LOl
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #184) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

Rough partner...well played.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (isolation #185) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

Not bad lol... Called Jack scum. SC scum. and Fate/SpyreX different alignments.

Called tmh town :P

Was iffy with Ant, but leaning town.

Was wrong about AV

Was down to blow-up lurkerscum NS.

I thought SpyreX power was too good and maybe some sort of scum GF or SK fakeclaim.

I feel bad for SpyreX...he's seems less interested with mafia...plus i guess real lifes being a bitch, cause this game wasn't as strong as I've seen him.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #186) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:;_; if nyou were iffy on AntB how'd you catch me for having the same "read" as you?
Because your switched lynch made no sense...there were people who should've been killed way before Ant. Even lurking hunting NS should've been first. And I was iffy with you..but didnt want you in endgame :P .
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (isolation #187) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

its a shame that dana gets a win.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #188) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

I think when I told the SK to shoot in those 4...the scummers thought it wise :mrgreen:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #189) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:11 am

Post by Benmage »

pass bomb AV
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #190) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Here's how this works.

AV is who I want dead. But we'll see if we can use the bomb instead of the lynch. If I am wrong...this gives the small chance of me picking up the bomb and being able to blow up DGB.

AV...accept this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #191) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:18 am

Post by Benmage »

That was all I needed to see. 1v1 isn't gg with a live bomb in play. If I picked it up I could've passed it to him and still won if the explosion would've also gone off today.

But thanks for claiming scum.
pass bomb AV
vote AV
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #192) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:43 am

Post by Benmage »

pass bomb AV

Unvote and I will otherwise if dgb is scum it doesn't matter
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #193) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:45 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh wait nvm I started passing that's right... can't do this.

Wools

Well I hope dgb comes in and hammers you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (isolation #194) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Nope, you doomed me...and you're scum. My only hope is dgb hammering you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #195) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Yes I wantes to doom you because I think you're scum...it was safer thab just voting.

But now that I am doomed your vote or fear of dgb is bullshit.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #196) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:37 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm not gonna leave the game up for chance when I don't have to
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #197) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Benmage »

Go dgb, I am town...unless you are scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #198) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:SOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHY WAS I LYNCHED OVER AUROUSSCUM AGAIN?
Why di you lynch AntB over AVOBVscum again?

Idno... I nailed Jack, SC and AV, and was fine to use bombs on NS...and I dont get an honorable mention :P
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #199) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:If it's any consolation, if themanhimself and Benmage are both town, you can push me off the Sears Tower. I'm not relenting on Benmage.
Yeah right SC...you had to know I was town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”